Dr Juliana Jones and the Symbols of

Story Info
Emily Millers "Jones Girls" Story.
799 words
3.8
2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my second entry in the "Emily Miller X picture 750 work writing challenge". This one is of a pretty blonde girl who looks like a cosplaying Indiana Jones type character.

This is my attempt to describe her in more detail. 750 Words from the point below

***

My job is 95% of the time so much more boring than you can ever think. They skip most of it on television. Fast forwarding to the exciting bits. Day after day scraping back, cleaning mud trying to find shards of pottery. It is mind numbingly boring day after day. Shard of pottery here, flint arrow there. All until you finally find something exciting.

I spend my summers on my hands and knees in either a dusty muddy hole or covered in mud in a saturated muddy hole.

The digger man does the easy work. Brian, he is fat and ugly, he spends all day sitting in his air-conditioned cab. Every time he does it, "apparently" it takes a lot of skill to carefully drag off the top layer of soil. Then it means that we are all free to go in and dig.

Today is something special. Firstly, it is 30 degrees C out there, it is hot. No squelching mud underfoot. Secondly, we are looking at a historic Roman temple. It is all to do with Ceres, the roman god of fertility. We are expecting to find some exciting remains.

I spent the last evening practicing digging deep with Suzzanne. There is nothing like summertime love in the moonlight. There were a couple of other important holes that needed attention. I made sure she was all cleaned out, my tongue worked hard in every crevice, and my fingers thrusted deep within her. Just lying there feeling her heartbeat and kisses is so sweet. I love her large breasts. She then reciprocated. We did not get to sleep until late. I hope we did not keep the campsite up too late with our passionate grunting. Again, this morning I am far too tired to do anything productive.

My great grandfather Indiana used to always tell stories of daring do. He got up to have so much fun. Traveling the world racing against others to find the hidden treasure.

Growing up being enthralled listening to all his stories, fully well knowing I was going to follow the family business. I spent three years at university and now four in several different muddy fields doing my doctorate. I still get surprised by people after me calling Doctor Jones. I think they must be calling someone else, that I am in a dream and that I have to wake up now and cure someone.

After a week onsite the level of excitement in the dig is that it has now gotten to the point, I'm now daring Suzanne to go commando during the day, in return I may have accidentally forgotten to pack my shirt. The weather is meant to be gorgeous this week. I got her to cover my body in factor five suncream this morning. She will skilfully do the same after lunch. Sitting there all together eating slightly stale bread and a banana. We will live.

It is great fun kneeling at the bottom of the muddy hole and getting to watch her large breasts and buttocks swing as she diligently works away. She currently might also have a large dusty handprint of mine on her right buttock of her khaki shorts. She will not notice until I undress her later. Having fun together is normally far more exciting than whatever the latest skull that we are trying to carefully remove. We do try to be safe whilst having fun.

I get that life is not that exciting. We are not exactly being chased by large rolling boulders in underground tunnels on a daily basis in the middle of our field. An angry bull. Oh, my grandfather must have had fun.

No, we spend our time head down with our asses up, photographing and then scraping mud from pottery shards.

It was after lunch that Suzzanne shouted, "Ay yippee ay yeah." She jiggled her perfect ass around excitedly in the dirt. With no panties on, her shorts had now fallen well down, showing off most of her crack. I was contemplating slapping it when she jumped up, wrapped her arms around me and swept my feet right off the ground.

It takes a few minutes for my feet to land, and for her to calm down. As there it was, as fresh as it was, the day it went in, deep in the dark mud, something long, round and was now poking out of the mud.

This was no muddy broken pottery shard.

This was the pure perfection of...