Dr. Koch

Story Info
Couple plans her seduction of a Doctor.
1.6k words
4.21
57.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife knows very well how much I enjoy seeing her have sex with another man. She has given in to my yearnings on a couple of occasions and those times were quite memorable. Just a glance at the photos I took during those interludes makes me incredibly horny. Unfortunately, despite my repeated encouragements, she just wasn't really comfortable pursuing more of these 'adventures'.

"He has to be someone I like," was one such excuse. "It's just not safe these days," was another; referring to AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases. As much as I wanted to see her have sex with another man, I understood her concerns. I didn't give up hope. My desire still remained; I just kept it under the surface.

My darling wife is a nurse that always works the 11-7 night shift. One night she proceeded to tell me that there was a certain doctor that she worked with that had been flirting with her. Immediately my ears pricked up and all of my attention was focused on her every word.

"Do you still want to see me fuck another guy?" she asked.

I couldn't believe my ears. Was she just toying with me or was she serious? I thought for a moment before answering. "Yes hon, I would love to see you fuck another guy," I honestly replied.

"Would you mind if he were older?" she continued.

"Not really," I responded, keeping my enthusiasm in check. "Anyone I know?" I asked.

"No, just a doctor at the hospital. He is about your height, maybe a little taller, and his face reminds me of Tommy Lee Jones," she continued.

Knowing her affection for that particular actor I knew this showed real promise and I did not want to say anything that could jeopardize or sabotage the possibility. After a few minutes, I asked her how she knew he was flirting with her.

"What did he do?" I asked.

Her response nearly blew me over. "We talk about things, sex sometimes, and a couple of times he has pressed against me from behind". As casually as I could I asked her to show me. She had me stand next to her dresser as she approached from behind and while lightly holding my hips she ground her pelvis into mine. Needless to say, it became really difficult to maintain a cool head....my sex drive had just been pushed into overdrive, but somehow I managed to keep my composure. I suggested that she should try grinding back a little to see his reaction.

"What makes you think I haven't already?" was her response. Man, it was getting difficult to contain my nonchalance. "I think he has a 'big one,'" she continued. When I asked why she thought he had a big prick, she said that she could feel it pressing into her. I took a few deep breaths and after calming down a little bit, I decided to urge her on, not blatantly...that might cause her to back down. I knew I had to be tricky.

So, I baited her, "You'll never know for sure" I said. "You would never have the nerve to turn around and feel him with your hands, let alone have him pull it out". She accepted the challenge and in no small measure insisted that she would find out for sure just how big he was.

A few weeks passed and we began to pack our household items to move back to Pennsylvania. Dr.Koch's advances had been limited to the same routine as before. I occasionally reminded my wife that she still had not found out just how big his cock was. Sometimes my reminders were taken with repeated assurance that she would find out and other times she became annoyed, depending on her mood at the time.

About a week before I was scheduled to drive our moving truck to Pennsylvania with our things, I dropped another hint that our time in Florida was almost over and that if anything were going to happen, it better be soon. My wife, at that point, was not really interested in discussing such matters; her focus was on packing the remaining boxes and preparing for the move.

A couple of days later as I was loading boxes into the truck, my lovely mate floored me with her comment of "I found out how big he is last night." Trying my best to remain casually detached, I continued my work and eventually asked how she had found out. She became coy and teased me a bit until I grew more insistent. Finally, after a few torturous minutes, she began to tell me of her adventure the night before.

I was on my way back to the nurse's station. Dr. Koch had just finished an emergency C-section and we met in the corridor. He asked what I was up to and I told him I was going to get a snack. He responded by saying that he had 'something better'. I sarcastically told him that he always promised, but never delivered. Taking my comment in stride, he gently put his arm around me and guided me towards the doctor's lounge. We passed through the first room that contained a TV and a few chairs. Then we went into the farthest room where there was a bed for doctors who were on call and had to spend the night.

After we were inside, he turned and locked the door so we wouldn't be interrupted by any of the other doctors. When he turned back to me, he took me in his arms and we kissed and groped each other like a couple of high school kids. His one hand reached down and pulled the drawstring of my scrub pants until they dropped to my ankles. He then eased his hand into my panties and began playing with my pussy.

By this time I was fit to be tied. I was so incredibly aroused I could barely stand it, so I urged her to continue her tale. He guided me back to the bed and finished removing my pants and my panties. I lay back on the mattress and arched my back so that I could lift my undershirt above my breasts. His lips found my nipples and his hand continued exploring my pussy. He eased in one and then two fingers into me; his fingers felt so good.

I was a little surprised at the last comment because normally she won't even let my fingers probe her depths. She always complains that it is uncomfortable or even painful. Although I was momentarily sidetracked, her next comment gained my immediate attention.

His lips found their way down to my pussy and he licked my clit until I was real close to having an orgasm before he reached down and undid his pants. Wanting to get a hold of his cock, I sat up and with the low height of the bed, found it right in front of me. He was already quite hard, although he was only about five or six inches long. He was really thick though. With his cock right in front of my face, I began licking and sucking him until he was ready for something else.

I was absolutely rapt, hanging onto her every word. Questioning the smallest detail, so as not to miss a single nuance of her tale.

He stood me up and turned me around and I bent over. Hon, you know how much this excited me since doggy style is my favorite position. I supported myself on the mattress and gathered a pillow to muffle what I knew were going to be very loud moans. He guided the head of his cock to my waiting pussy and slowly pushed it in. I was so horny and his thick cock felt so good going in. I wanted him to drive it in hard and fast, but he remained slow and easy. I started cumming right away. I could feel my muscles tightening around him as he started to fuck me faster. I pushed my face deeper into the pillow as I started to moan. As his strokes became harder, my squeals got higher and sharper until I was panting into the pillow. Waves of ecstasy ran through me like a hot wind, my uterus spasming out of control as I came again and again. I could feel him stiffen and felt his cock begin to twitch as he pulled out and sprayed a stream of cum all over my ass.

I was absolutely speechless. I knew from her detail and manner that she had in fact done it. She wasn't just trying to make me jealous or horny; she had actually done it, and I couldn't have been more turned on.

After he came, we cleaned up quickly. The other nurses didn't know where I was in case one of my patients had an emergency. I knew I had to get back to the station. But before we left the room, he gave me a nice, long, slow kiss and told me that he wished he could have given me a better time and place; I deserved it.

As it was, I was wishing for a better time and place myself. A friend of mine from work would be here soon to help me load the moving truck and my urgent hardness would have to wait until much later for satisfaction. Since then we have moved back to Pennsylvania, and she hasn't found another to fill Dr. Koch's 'shoes'. I can only hope that one of these days she will find another lover, and this time I'll get to watch!