Dr. Mabuse SOI: Scott, Brenda, Beth, & Andy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seems that nothing had gone bad over night. I scooped the grounds into the filter and let the dark fluid drip into the pot.

“Mind if I join you?” smiled my wife. I poured out two cups and we sat naked as yesterday at the dining table, drinking coffee.

“Wild night, last night” I slyly smiled.

“We have had some sexual highs with other couples in the past” said Brenda, “but I never thought that we would get into incest. Honestly, that was the hottest sex I have had outside of being with you.”

“Me too” I smiled, “Hard to imagine that Beth and her attitude started all of it. And Andy enjoyed every moment and wants more!”

“Can’t wait to fuck your other daughter?” teased Brenda, “Honey, I want to control the pace of whatever we do with them. They are still young and seemingly inexperienced and I don’t want this to go too fast for them. I want them to find everything good and pleasurable.” I nodded in agreement. “I’ll let you know when it is the right time for Andy. I can see why you didn’t want to stop eating her. She has the sweetest pussy I have ever tasted too.”

With that we heard our daughters getting up and coming into the kitchen. They gave both of us kisses and hugs then asked what was for breakfast. Brenda fixed breakfast as everyone chatted. They told us how they enjoyed last night, they wanted to do more tonight, what were we going to do today. While eating, Brenda told her daughters that we were going to spend all day at the beach. I cleaned up while they were eating and when they were cleaning up, I drove to the country store and picked up food, beer, and soda. They were ready in their swim suits when I returned and I had my wife pack the beach cooler while I changed. We left the condo and with cooler in hand walked to the beach. This time we walked to the far end of the beach where the European tourists usually are. I picked a spot where there were two beach umbrellas and four lounges close to a German couple and their kids. We exchanged a pleasant “hello” with them as we got ourselves situated. The girls were surprised to see that the mother and father were nude and their children were nude playing on the beach. To their added surprised, Brenda and I removed our swimsuits and went on to read under the umbrella. The girls were smart enough to remove their swimsuits and folic on the beach. They were having a great time and really enjoyed the cool sea breeze on their bodies. Brenda was constantly after them to use sun block as the most beautiful parts of their bodies were completely white.

It was getting dusk as we dressed and headed back to the condo. When in the condo, we stripped off our swim suits. Brenda made dinner and our daughters asked in they were going to be in our bed tonight. My wife told them that they could tomorrow night before we leave for back home and that she wanted some private time with Dad. After dinner, our daughters watched some TV and then went to their bedroom. Brenda and I went to ours and we could her Beth and Andy chatting and giggling. Brenda and I showered together and when we stepped, it was quiet. We stepped into the hallway and looked into the girl’s room. There was Andy and Beth pleasuring each other in a sixty nine position.

Brenda looked at me, smiled, and put her finger to her lips for us to be quiet. Brenda grabbed me by my hard cock and led me to our bedroom. Last night wasn’t the last of our family get together but those are other stories to tell.

12