Dr. Niecy Nash Ch. 01

Story Info
Niecy Nash helping others and herself have good sex.
3.6k words
4.2
10.4k
7
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,133 Followers

THIS IS A PARODY...IT IS NOT REAL

This is my new series about Dr Niecy Nash and the Niecy Nash Sexual Performance Clinic...Enjoy

***

Dr Niecy Nash was sitting in her office, looking over some medical records of future patients. She started the Niecy Nash Sexual Performance Clinic, because she was looking for a second career and to accomplish a more intimate goal. You see Niecy, gets off on helping others achieve sexual satisfaction. She's also very horny, so it was a no brainer for her. She went and got training and eventually started her clinic. She just loves to help people...and she loves sex, so she was very excited to open it. The clinic treats any sexual problem, that keeps people from finding total sexual satisfaction.

She was scanning the records and moaning. She wasn't moaning out of frustration or from the "excitement" of reading medical documents. She was moaning from one of her nurses, Tasha, eating her pussy under her desk. Niecy loves pussy and cock so she has no problems getting eaten out by one of her sexy nurses. Tasha was an expert pussy eater, it was one of the things that got her hired. She sucked on Niecy's clit and twisted three wiggling fingers up Niecy's sweet black, neatly trimmed pussy. Niecy played with her magnificent, huge, natural black tits, as Tasha shoved her tongue, along with her fingers up her wet pussy. "DAMNNNNNNNNN, DO IT GIRL, SUCK THAT PUSSY!! EAT IT LIKE A PLATE OF NECK BONES!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!" Niecy was feeling good and looking good.

Niecy had her long, thick, curly black hair, cascading down her back. Her cherry red, full, so kissable lips were so enticing. She was wearing a super tight white button up blouse, that was open past her huge tits. A short, tight, beige mini skirt and beige stripper pumps and her white doctor's coat rounded out her outfit. She's a hottie and she knows it.

She was getting ready to cum all over Tasha tongue when one of her other nurses, Kathy told her that her first patient, Harold, was in exam room 1. "Damn, thank you Kathy. Will you and Tasha please prep him for me?" She asked, her voice rife with sexual frustration.

"Yes Dr Niecy." Kathy a gorgeous redhead, with gorgeous natural D cup breasts answered. She and Tasha, a very sexy black nurse, with her own, gorgeous D cup natural breasts, went to prep Harold for the good doctor.

Harold was an extremely horny, nerdy, short fellow with an extreme sexual appetite. He wore horn rimmed glasses, a Star Trek tee shirt, shorts and flip flops. He saw himself as a great ladies man, and he actually was. It was partly due to his parents money, partly due to his supremely cocky and confident personality and...partly due to his 8 inch thick boner he had in his shorts at the moment, that was always hard and the massive amount of thick creamy cum he could shoot out from it. His sexual stamina was amazing as well. He could fuck and fuck and fuck. So why was he there? Good question, simple answer. He was horny as shit and he loves Niecy Nash. Period.

Tasha and Kathy entered exam room 1 and said hello to Harold, smiling and being very sweet. Harold on the other hand was more direct. "Hey babes, ready to fuck?" His horniness overrode his manners. He was stretched out on the exam table, with his boner almost bursting through his shorts. The massive tent in his shorts certainly caught the eyes of the nurses. Harold is also the type of guy who never takes no for an answer.

Kathy cleared her throat and approached him. "Harold, we are here to prep you for Dr Niecy, so please lay back, so we can take your vitals. Thank you." She smiled and couldn't help but keep looking at Harold's erection in his shorts. She unwittingly licked her bright red lips in a very sexual way. Tasha told her to snap out of it and she shook her head, as they got to work.

"No problem, you two sexy ladies can prep me anytime. By the way does the prep work include tit fucking? You two babes have gorgeous tits. WOW!!" Howard's hormones were raging around the two sexy nurses. Tasha thanked him and smacked his cock in his shorts to get him to calm down. She took his blood pressure, as he said, "OW babe, so you like it rough huh?"

"Yes I do, but right now I'm gonna take your damn blood pressure, so calm down." Tasha shot back.

"So how rough?" He kept pushing. Tasha shook her head and looked very frustrated. "Come on babe, just answer a couple of questions and I promise I'll be nice and settle down. I mean it. Please?" He looked at her with his fake innocent look. She shook her head and relented.

" I like to get fucked in the ass hard by my husband. I've never let anyone else ever fuck me there. I like for a guy to force his big cock down my throat and slap my face, while he calls me dirty names. There, is that enough?" She asked shaking her head.

"Do you swallow or spit? Have you ever cheated on your husband?" He asked smiling big and looking ridiculously horny, his big cock jumping in his shorts." Kathy was again licking her lips, as well as touching her pussy and tits. She didn't really care if anyone saw her now. Tasha shook her head and realized she was gonna have to answer him, if they were ever gonna get the prep work done.

"I always swallow, spitting is a waste, but I only suck my husband's cock anyway. I've fooled around with other girls, but no guys. There, CAN WE PLEASE DO THE PREP WORK NOW?" Tasha let her frustration out and Harold pulled back, for a moment, and said ok. Tasha finished taking his blood pressure and asked him if he was having any pains or inflammation at the moment...we know where this is going...

"Well yeah, it seems to be coming from below my waist." He said with a smirk and shook his cock around, without touching it, in his shorts. Kathy was so turned on, but Tasha was a lot more reserved and serious, even though she had to admit his big, nerdy cock looked real good in those shorts. She was also a little turned on, by his aggressive questioning. She has not only a dominant side, but also a submissive side, deep down in her and he touched that nerve. She likes cocky men. She just doesn't show it. She decided to play along, her way, for a minute.

"So you mean around HERE?" She asked emphatically, as she grabbed his big cock though his shorts and squeezed hard.

"Hey Bitch!" He pushed the button that would make or break his hopes of fucking her.

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?" Tasha asked angrily, still squeezing his big cock.

Harold thought for a second and smiled "I called you bitch, you dirty, fucking, black bitch. Now suck my fucking, white cock and don't fucking stop until I tell you to, slut!" ...DING DING DING! WE HAVE A WINNER...Tasha yanked his shorts down and his big, thick, white monster popped out, oozing thick precum. She sucked it all the way down her hungry throat, slamming it, in and out of her mouth and throat.

She threw off her nurse scrubs and so did Kathy...IT WAS PARTY TIME...Tasha grunted and moaned, as she ravenously gulped down the big nerd cock. Harold had hit the right button. As she said earlier, she loved being called dirty names and having rough sex. It made her so fucking wet. Harold was the first guy to push her to that place, since she got married. Now he was getting his prize.

Kathy sucked Harold's big clean shaven balls, he had no public hair at all, he says it just gets in the way, so he shaves every inch down there. She loved the taste of his balls and she let him know it. "Fuck Harold, your balls taste better than strawberry cheesecake. I love them. I could suck them all day."

"Wait til you taste my cum baby. You're gonna love that." He said, smiling a big smile, holding Tasha's head on his thick white cock.

"I can't wait baby. I love to swallow thick nut. Mmmmmmmmm." Kathy said, in her sexiest voice.

Harold told Tasha to look at him. She did with her mouth and throat full with his cock. He slapped her face and said, "you dirty, fucking, cock sucking slut, eat that big white cock. Look at you bitch, cheating on your husband. Maybe we should send him a picture of my cock in your dirty whore mouth. She moaned and came, squirting onto the floor. She was so into Harold dominating her. It had been so long since she was made to be submissive. She fucking loved it.

Harold took a picture with his camera and told her, "I guess I get free blowjobs from now on. She moaned loud. She was so wet, getting sexually blackmailed turned her on so fucking much. She squirted again on the floor. She sucked his big white cock so ravenously, the table was shaking. He fucked her big black tits too, she loved every second of it. He pushed back in her mouth and she sucked him eagerly. She rubbed his balls and he grunted. He blasted her mouth and throat with the most, thickest and best tasting cum she had ever encountered. She smiled and moaned, swallowing fast, trying to keep up with the insane amount of cum, the short nerd, dumped into her mouth and throat.

He kept cumming. Tasha was in heaven, being sexually dominated and sucking the nicest cock she has ever seen, while swallowing the biggest load and most delicious cum she has ever tasted. She swallowed it all. Her throat worked overtime. Harold pulled it out of her mouth and shoved it in Kathy's mouth, for her to taste his cum. She moaned and smiled, loving the tasty nut dumped in hers. He was still cumming.

Just then, another celebrity, starting a second career, former FNC host Juliet Huddy, walked in looking super hot. She was chewing gum and calmly walked over to the exam table, where the two nurses were still sucking off Harold.

"My My, what do we have here? Dr Niecy asked me to see if you two needed any help with the patient, but it seems like you too have it well in hand...and mouth." Juliet said laughing and blowing a bubble, popping it quickly. She was Dr Niecy's Doctor of Problem Solving. She would handle any patients who weren't being receptive to their treatments. She didn't see a problem here, needing to be solved, but she was horny and what the hell, it's a sex clinic.

She walked up to Harold's ass and paused, looking at him, as all three of them looked at her. She blew, and quickly popped, another bubble, as she pulled up her mini skirt. Harold smiled big, thinking she was gonna ride him, but Dr Huddy had other plans. She pulled out her strapon rubber cock and spit on it. She rubbed it in and looked right at Harold, with her sexiest look. She opened her blouse and pulled her sweet C cup tits out of her bra, pinching her already hard, thick nipples and licking them, showing them off, for him to stare at. He did.

Now that she had him distracted, she,...SHOVED HER RUBBER COCK UP HIS ASS! Harold was awoken from his beautiful tit trance, by the invading cock. He started to jump up, but Tasha and Kathy pushed him down, rubbing his chest and kissing his neck. He relaxed a little, but still said, "Hold on, wait..." Juliet defused the situation by grabbing his hard cock, squeezing it hard and leaning over, letting her saliva drool out of her mouth onto his rock hard, throbbing cock. She slowly stroked his twitching manhood. Up and down slowly, as she fucked his ass with her fake cock.

Harold finally relaxed and even got into the ass fucking he was receiving. Tasha and Kathy sucked his nipples, biting them softly. Juliet jerked his cock faster and fucked his ass deeper. She licked her lips at him, saying in her sexiest voice, "give me your cum baby, shoot it all over me."

Harold granted her wish and PUMPED a massive load of thick jizz into the air, as Juliet jerked his cock rapidly. Tasha and Kathy fought over it and both sucked his cock head. Juliet pulled their mouths off of it and leaned over, holding her mouth on Harold's cock head. He pumped thick wad after thick wad of thick cum in her mouth. She swallowed and kept her mouth there. Tasha and Kathy both sucked his balls, as he came. They loved his tasty balls, licking them, kissing them, sucking them hard, moaning and writhing their bodies the whole time. Juliet kept swallowing, as he kept pumping into her mouth and throat.

He finally stopped and she picked her head up. Her mouth was full of cum. Juliet pulled the two nurses heads back, leaned over and let Harold's thick cream ooze out of her mouth, into each of theirs. They swallowed every drop moaning and licking their lips. Juliet saved some for herself and looking right at Harold, she swallowed it, smacking her lips and sticking out her tongue, showing him she gulped it down.

While Harold was smiling a huge smile, Juliet looked at his rock hard big cock and drooled, saying, "I want it in my ass." She climbed up on the table and turned her back to Harold. She squatted down, spitting on his cock and slammed her ass down on it, reverse cowgirl position. She rode him voraciously, devouring his meaty cock, with her beautiful cock hungry ass, bouncing on it powerfully, slamming her sweet ass on that big cock, all the fucking way. All 8 inches buried up her ass, everytime she slammed her beautiful, well toned ass down on it. "FUCKKKKKKKKKK!! I LOVE YOUR FUCKING COCK BITCH!!" She screamed.

"My name is Harold." He responded.

"Like I give a fuck. Your my cock bitch now, so slam it up my ass bitch!" Juliet took charge.

Harold slammed his big meat hammer up Juliet's well used ass so fucking hard. He piledrived it home, all the fucking way in her ass, over and over. "Put your faces here bitches!" Juliet told the nurses, pointing at her pussy. They quickly obeyed. Juliet let out a huge stream of piss, onto both of their faces. They opened their mouths and swallowed every fucking drop. Juliet was moaning loudly from the ass pounding Harold was giving her, when Dr Niecy walked in. She smiled and walked slowly over to them unbuttoning her tight blouse, pulling her magnificent, huge, E cup black tits out of her bra and hiking up her mini skirt.

She snapped her fingers and Juliet got off of Harold. Dr Niecy looked at his big, precum leaking cock and smiled. She calmly got up on the table and repeated what Juliet did. She turned away from Harold and squatted down, slamming her thick black ass down on Harold's big, thick white cock, reverse cowgirl position. Dr Niecy rode him like a champ, playing with her huge tits, sucking her thick dark nipples, as they bounced, from the anal pounding she was getting.

Juliet started playing with Dr Niecy's perfect fun bags and sucked them too. Tasha and Kathy both ate out Dr Niecy's sweet, black pussy, as she rode Harold's big, white cock. "Fuck that ass whiteboy, fuck it real damn good baby. Make mama cummmmmmmm." The good doctor ordered. Harold reached up and grabbed her huge tits, as he pummeled her big, thick ebony ass harder and harder and freaking harder! "YES BABY YES!! DAMN, THIS IS A GOOD WHITE DICK!! I'M GONNA KEEP YOU AROUND BABY!! YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE DOING!! DAMNNNNNNNNN, I FUCKING LOVE YOUR BIG WHITE DICK BABYYYYYYYY!!

Dr Niecy was most impressed with Harold's big cock and fuck skills. She squirted all over Tasha and Kathy's faces. Harold kept pounding the shit out her ass harder and harder. Drilling his big white cock up Dr Niecy's perfect ass. He played with her awesome tits, as Juliet sucked them hard licking her nipples, and sucking her tits. Tasha rubbed Dr Niecy's thick, erect clit fast, as Harold pounded her ass, pummeling his thick cock all the way in and out at record speed. Dr Niecy came again, squirting into Tasha and Kathy's mouths.

This kept up for 45 more minutes. Dr Niecy squirted 6 more times and fell in love with Harold's white cock. She asked him to move in with her and he did, but first he finally pulled out of Dr Niecy's perfect ass and she wrapped those amazing tits around his amazing cock. He fucked her magnificent black tits hard and fast. She sucked his cock too. He came a massive load of thick cum all over their beautiful faces and into their hungry mouths. They kissed and swapped cum, as he kept cumming. They each swallowed three mouthfuls. They all sucked his cock clean and licked each other's faces clean, as well.

Dr Niecy got up, when she realized she was late for her next appointment. Another nurse told her over the intercom. She told Harold, he was hired and she wanted him in her house that night. She was gonna ride his white cock all night long, every night. The nurses got him some scrubs and they all went to exam room 2. Harold couldn't believe his eyes when he saw, supermodel Chrissy Teigen. Another nurse had already prepped her, so she was laid back on the table in just a paper robe.

Harold's big cock tented out the scrubs and he stared, drooling at the supermodel. Chrissy looked nervous, with all of the people in her room and one of them leering at her in a kinda creepy way. She saw Harold's scrub tent and smiled, but she still felt awkward. Dr Niecy went over to her and put her at ease. "Chrissy, we are gonna fuck the shit outta you baby. You're gonna cum so many times from my man's cock, you won't know what hit you sweetie pie."

"Whaaa..." Chrissy mumbled in disbelief, at what Dr Niecy said. Juliet, Tasha and Kathy all sucked Chrissy's tits and pussy, relaxing her, as she watched Dr Niecy pull down Harold's scrubs and expose his big, thick cock and suck it. She sucked it ravenously. She had fallen deeply in love with his cock and she wanted to suck him silly. Those big, beautiful, thick, red lips smearing lipstick all over his hard cock. Harold smiled so big. Chrissy liked the sight also. She wanted to suck it too. "Let me suck that beauty." She begged Dr Niecy.

"OK baby, but after he fucks my tits for a little while." Dr Niecy wrapped her massive, natural tits around that big white cock and tit fucked it. Harold loved it, holding her head and swinging his head around, smiling.

Dr Niecy led him over to Chrissy, by his throbbing cock. She lowered the table and pulled him to Chrissy's eagerly awaiting mouth. She sucked him voraciously. She twisted her head and flung her long hair, as she sucked him hard. She deepthroated him all the way over and over. He wanted to cum in her mouth, but Dr Niecy wanted him to fuck her first. "Chrissy baby, have you ever been fucked in the ass?" Dr Niecy asked her.

"No, I haven't, but I want this cock in there right now." She said smiling at Harold, as she sucked him off.

"HELL FUCKING YEAHHHHHHH!!" Harold was so excited, this was the greatest day ever for him and it was gonna get better.

He got on the table, as Juliet sucked his cock and spit on Chrissy's ass. She rubbed his cock on Chrissy's ass and Harold slid his big, thick white meat all the way up supermodel Chrissy Teigen's ass. She moaned and licked her lips, smiling, as Harold's big cock went all the way in her ass. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!! I FUCKING LOVE THIS COCK IN MY ASS!!" Chrissy cried out. Harold ass fucked her fast, eventually drilling her as hard as he did Dr Niecy. Juliet sucked on Christy's clit hard, as she moaned loudly from the ass pounding. Tasha and Kathy sucked on Chrissy's big, milk filled tits and sucked out mouthfuls of her tasty tit milk.

Harold pummeled her ass for an hour while Dr Niecy sucked his big balls, smiling up at him from between his legs. Chrissy squirted 12 times from the anal pounding. She fell in love with Harold's big cock too. She even comes over for some ass fucking threesomes with Dr Niecy and Harold each week.

Harold fucked all of the other women in the ass too, making them squirt, all over everyone and everything. He finally pulled out of Tasha's ass and filled Chrissy's mouth with 5 loads of thick cum, which she happily swallowed every drop of, smiling. He even had some left over for Dr Niecy, which she gobbled down with a big beautiful smile on her beautiful face.

Dr Niecy realized she made the right second career choice. She loves helping people and she loves getting fucked, so why not combine the two. She smiled big, she's awesome, she's...Dr. Niecy Nash.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,133 Followers