Dr. Porneau's Pet: 02

Story Info
A hot young reporter takes an unusual swim.
1.5k words
4.31
77.5k
21

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,156 Followers

Dr. Porneau's Pet: Part 2

by Prevert One


Dr. Armand Porneau, who was neither dead nor missing, watched the beautiful young woman splashing playfully in his pool. "Wow!" he thought, "I've seen some big'uns in my time, but damn! Thank you Ms. Wells and thank you God for creating her."

Dr. Porneau's knowledge of Tiffany was acquired through etat du art technology: motion and sound detectors planted throughout the island, house, and pool; hidden cameras covering every inch of property. The moment Tiffany set foot on the island, she was tracked. "Wow!" he thought, "Will you look at that!"

Typically, people who trespassed were either stray surfers, boaters, or drug runners. Their looks ranged from butt ugly to reasonably hot, but nothing like Tiffany. The surfers and boaters he ignored; they usually left after a few hours. The druggies he gave to the Coast Guard, or if they were inclined to set up shop, his pets.

Tiffany was a rare treat; within seconds of stepping ashore, her face was on Porneau's monitors. A few taps on the keyboard conjured up her driver's license, birth certificate, college diploma, and Facebook profile. "What's this girl doing wasting her time as a reporter?" he asked, "She belongs in Playboy or Penthouse."

Porneau watched Tiffany wander around the grounds. The house was secure; Porneau had the place sealed tight after his accident. She went to the back aaand, "Oooo, she's found the poolhouse." Porneau's cameras followed the girl, "Come on! Come on! Go in! Yes!"

He switched to the pool's cameras and watched her approach the water, "Oh boy. Is she going to take a swim?" The water was special; a little concoction between him and one of his pets. It was a genetic brew with aphrodisiac properties.

Originally he had plans to market it as a perfume additive, "It's no more harmful than whale puke." The accident disrupted those plans. "Oh! She's going in!" He zoomed on the blonde; she stepped into the water. "Oooo! This is going to be good," he thought, licking his lips.

Porneau's accident may have changed his body somewhat, but he was still a red-blooded American male. He never minced words about his admiration for female anatomy. Even before the accident, people were shocked by his crude, blunt, vernacular. They expected a genius, not an overgrown fratboy. "I am a genius, so I can act like an overgrown fratboy," Porneau replied.

Porneau jolted when Tiffany gasped at the water's touch. "Ah boy, it's up to her pussy. Come on, a little further." When the water was up to her chest, Tiffany's nipples perked. Porneau switched to the underwater cameras. He saw how they stood out in the fabric of her bikini bra. She had wide half-dollar areolas, "Damn! She is hot!"

Porneau took his cock and began to stroke. His accident left him unable to wear pants; he didn't even need lubricant for related reasons. He watched the blonde move through the water, timing his strokes to hers. She broke the surface and orgasmed; he matched it with a blast from his prodigious member.

"Oh man," he thought, thankful he had the foresight to point away from the monitors. He pressed the button for the autocleaner (a gift from his technologically gifted counterpart), "You're going to be busy tonight," he told it.

The curvy blonde splashed ashore. She sat for a few moments, quivering, muttering. "Ah, she's trying to figure the water out." She stood and started towards the door, "Uh uh! We can't have that. I want this honey to stay awhile."

Porneau's finger hovered near a switch, but wait! The girl stopped. "What's she doing?" Tiffany walked back towards the water, a pensive look on her face. She looked around the hall, then at the pool. A decision was made; she reached behind her back, "Oh no! She's not going to do it, is she?!"

Porneau was drooling; his wish (and the aforementioned editor's) was confirmed as Tiffany untied the bikini bra, freeing those wondrous melons, "Yes!" and then the bottoms. Porneau zoomed on the crotch, "Dark muff, not too bushy, I like that."

The girl ran back into the water and began to play. Porneau's cameras showed every curve, captured every move, from the water-influenced conical tits to her spread legs. He saw her pussy, swollen with water-induced lust, and made a decision of his own, "That does it! I'm bringing out Roger."

Porneau's career as a government-connected mad scientist was not without hiccups. The accident responsible for his altered condition was a prime example. When it occurred, the government wanted to move him to a secret research facility in Nevada. He'd been to the lab before, on business. It was a shithole.

"Boring as fuck." Porneau promptly informed the "men in black" that he had enough goods on enough important people to cause catastrophic damage. If the media found out, and the media would, "If you assholes even think of putting me in that pit." Besides, he didn't trust his research in the hands of "Those fucking idiots."

He made a deal; he'd stay on the island, throw some genetic tidbits their way; they'd leave him alone while he worked on his personal problem.

Dr. Porneau, with considerable government assistance, moved his research lab and living quarters underground. The island was hollowed out; vast underground tanks were constructed for his pets. The swimming pool was modified; the island was stocked with state-of-the-art-surveillance.

The house was sealed, the lab and living quarters packed with the most advanced technology. "Not quite a shithole," he thought. The living area looked more like a bachelor pad. The lab was world-class. Porneau occupied his time searching for cures to his condition.

Porneau's pets were byproducts of years of research, combining and re-combining DNA, usually sea animals. Usually he euthanized the results, but occasionally he kept one or two for various reasons. Some produced profitable chemicals; others were kind of cute; and some provided entertainment, like Roger.

Porneau named him after Roger Corman. He considered naming him Russ after Russ Meyer, but decided Roger was more appropriate. Porneau was playing around with some DNA, "A little octopus here, some sea slug there, a touch of whale, a dab of lamprey. Boy! I can't wait to see what comes out. Bwahahahaha!"

The result was something that squirted what looked like invisible ink. He examined the substance and found properties similar to ambergris. It was extremely water-soluble. Porneau tested it on lab rats and watched them shag each other into a coma. He took another look at the substance and thought, "Kaching! Kaching!"

A perfume additive that could mean millions, 'billions!' in moola. Unfortunately his accident happened shortly thereafter, delaying his project indefinitely. Meanwhile, Roger grew from a little squidling into a big, horny....well, Tiffany was about to find out.

Porneau tapped a few keys, flipped a couple of switches, then sat back to watch the fun.

Tiffany was too busy playing, enjoying the water on her bare skin, to notice at first. The French doors silently closed and locked. Several tiles on the floor leading to the pool slid open, revealing hidden nozzles. The nozzles trickled water over the tiled slope, turning the floor into a slippery, frictionless trap.

A grinding clank, as of a chain moving across metal, reverberated through the poolhouse. Tiffany stopped; she floated in the pool, her pleasure forgotten, "?! What was that?"

She looked at the floor and noticed the water. Her bikini floated in the pool, swept in by the water flow. Then she noticed the doors were closed and felt a chill crawl up her spine, "Uh oh; I think it's time to leave."

Tiffany started to swim towards the floor when she heard another sound. It began as a series of gurgles that seemed to emanate from beneath the pool. They were followed by a "whoosh!", similar to a washing machine as it filled with water.

Tiffany tread water and heard more clanks and grinds; a 'cluk! cluk! cluk! cluk!' sound of chains working their way through gears. The pool began to vibrate, ripples spreading through the water. Tiffany's chill became a cold fear, "Ok, now it's really time to leave!" She swam toward the floor, unaware of the horror unfolding beneath her.

A crack appeared on the tiled bottom; bubbles began an effervescent flow from it. The crack traveled in a straight line, before turning ninety degrees, traveling and turning until it formed a square. The square was a panel, a large underwater door, that receded and moved to the side, leaving a large black hole.

Two glowing eyes appeared in the darkness; eyes that grew larger; eyes that were focused on the prey above. Through the hole came Roger. Tiffany, focused on getting to the floor, didn't notice Roger coming behind her. He was a surprisingly quiet creature for all his size and bulk.

Tiffany's feet just brushed the bottom when she felt a tap at her shoulder. The startled woman turned around to look and, "Aaaaaah!!"

To Be Continued

PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,156 Followers