Dr. Reynolds?

Story Info
Julia has doubts about her doctor.
1.9k words
3.66
308.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hugh2075
hugh2075
18 Followers

Julia sat nervously in the doctor's waiting room thumbing through a magazine without looking at it. Normally a visit to the doctor held no worries for her, but recently she had moved away from home thanks to a new job. She had registered with a local doctor, a lady doctor, on the recommendation of her boss, but in conversation with a work colleague had been warned about another doctor at the practice. The colleague had told Julia, with a knowing smirk, to watch out for Dr Reynolds because 'he's got a reputation with the girls'. "He will get your knickers off at the drop of a hat" her friend had warned.

For the last few days Julia had been suffering with a very sore throat so decided to see her doctor and get some medication. The problem had arisen when she booked in, and was told by the receptionist that her own doctor was not duty today so Dr Reynolds was taking the afternoon surgery.

'What the heck' thought Julia' it's only a sore throat so he can't make much out of that'. The surgery did not operate an appointment system so patients had to sit and wait their turn. There were plenty of them varying in age and sex but Julia's concern was heightened as she noticed that the younger women all seemed to spend more time with the doctor than anyone else.

At that moment the buzzer sounded and everyone in the waiting room looked at Julia. Standing up she walked out into the hallway and across to the door of the consulting room. Julia knocked and entered. Dr Reynolds was sitting at his desk and indicated that she should sit in the chair opposite. Julia was surprised to see that he was a good looking man in his early forties with short trimmed fair hair, wearing a smart three piece suit. He in turn took in Julia's tall trim figure, clearly imagining what delights were hidden beneath her trendy embroidered silk smock, maxi skirt and high leather boots.

" It's Miss Bryson , correct?" he asked glancing at her medical record card which lay in front of him on the desk. " We have not met before?"

"No, I registered with Dr Pargeter." Julia replied.

"So what brings you here today?"

" I've got this irritating sore throat, and wondered if you could give me something for it."

" I'm sure we can sort that out for you. Let me have a look." said the doctor as he rose, came around the desk and palpated the glands in her neck. Then taking a wooden spatula from the jar on the desk he told Julia to open wide and say 'ah'.

" Yes that doesn't look too good, but some antibiotics should quickly clear the infection up. I'll write you a prescription." He said returning to his chair.

There, thought Julia, that wasn't too bad but she was about to be surprised. Dr Reynolds had again picked up her record card.

" I see here that you have not yet had a new patient check up. Was there a reason for that?" he asked.

" Oh." said Julia thinking quickly. " Dr Pargeter was a bit busy that day so I said I would come back again when she had more time."

Dr Pargeter had hinted that the practice also held the newly introduced Well Woman clinics but Julie didn't fancy the prospect of her private parts being poked about so had deliberately forgotten to return.

"No need for that. We'll do it now."

" But you are very busy. There are lots of people in the waiting room. I'll come back some other day."

"No time like the present. Why don't you just go behind the screen, slip out of all your things, and hop up on the couch. Tell me when you are ready."

" You mean take all my clothes off?" squeaked Julia

" I most certainly do." said Dr Reynolds with a wolfish smile.

'How long will this check-up take? How thorough will it be? Do I really need to take my underwear off?' All these questions raced through Julia's brain.

"But I haven't come dressed for an examination." She pleaded, wishing that she had changed her knickers before leaving home.

"That's OK, I don't want you dressed. I need you undressed."

Julia couldn't think of another excuse, so picked up her handbag, and crossed the room to where a three section hospital screen hid a black leather examination couch. Sitting on the couch she proceeded to pull off her leather boots, then eased the silk smock over her head. It was only when she had removed it that she realised that there was no chair or stool on which to place her clothes.

"'I'll just have to put then over the screen just like in those 'Carry on ' films.' she thought with a giggle, and stood up to unzip her skirt.

Just as she stepped out of it Dr Reynolds appeared around the screen.

"Oh, my mistake. I thought I heard you say you were ready, my dear. Oh, and here is something to protect your modestly although it won't cover much." he added handing her a folded linen sheet.

"Er, no, but I'm almost ready as you can see."

" Never mind , we'll start as soon as you take the rest off." He gave Julia's pale blue lacy bra and panties an appreciative look and smiled. " You shop at Marks and Spencer I see ."

" Yes, actually I do." replied a surprised Julia .

" Don't worry, it's just professional interest. One sees plenty of fascinating lingerie in here."

"I'll bet you do." said Julia as she unhooked her bra , then slid her panties down her long smooth thighs and unfolded the modesty sheet. It was just big enough to reach from the top of her breasts down to her thighs.

"Right, "said the doctor even more appreciatively", let's get you on the scales and then measure you."

The scales proved a harmless experience, and Julia breathed a sigh of relief when she realised that Dr Reynolds didn't intend to use a tape measure for her vital statistics, just a chart on the wall to measure her height.

Next he had her sit on the couch while he took her blood pressure, which was slightly up -- white coat syndrome the doctor thought- then checked her eyes and ears before picking up his stethoscope.

"Now I need to listen to your chest." He said hooking the instrument into his ears, and with his free hand reached across to lower the sheet which Julia was clutching to her breasts.

"Just keep you arms at your sides." Said Dr Reynolds as Julia immediately used them to cover her now exposed breasts. As soon as the cup of his cold stethoscope touched her pale freckled chest Julia's nipples sprang up making her blush.

" Sorry, was that cold?" asked the doctor. "I should have warmed it."

"Now just breathe naturally." The stethoscope moved down between her breasts, then below as the doctor lifted the left one to make room for it.

"Deep breaths this time. Good. And again, once more. Thank you."

Dr Reynolds turned his attention to her back sounding it thoroughly but Julia noticed his eyes never left her breasts as they rose and fell with her breathing. Next he percussed her back and chest, in doing so his fingers gently brushed her erect nipples.

Later Julia realised that it was at the point the ambiance of the examination subtly changed. Up until this point the procedure had been clinical. Never before had Julia felt sexual tension with a doctor, probably because their family GP was far too old to be considered in this context. Dr Reynolds was quite different.

"Lay down, please."

Julia attempted to cover her breasts with the sheet, but the doctor smiled and pushed her hands down.

"I need to examine your breasts next, Miss Bryson. Just relax."

'How can I relax,' Julia thought, 'with you squeezing my boobs.' But he wasn't squeezing or pinching as had happened in examinations by her previous doctor, it was more a gentle massaging and Julia suddenly realised how sensual it felt. Her nipples, which had already begun to harden when she removed her bra, were now sticking out like hat pegs! Dr Reynolds had clearly noticed this too as his fingers constantly brushed them. Much more of this and she would have an orgasm, but just then the doctor completed his examination of her breasts, assured her that everything seemed to be OK and turned his attention to her smooth flat abdomen. Again the movement of his hands made her tremble as he palpated and delved, edging ever closer to Julia's thick patch of pubic hair, but again he surprised her as his fingers gently bypassed it and continue down the inside of her thighs, stroked the back of her knees and on to her feet.

By now Julia was gripping the sides of the couch, and breathing heavily. She knew that she was very wet, something the doctor was sure to notice when he made the internal exam which he was sure to do. When his fingers actually touched it came as a surprise. They edged apart her labia and slid into the wetness within. Julia shuddered and gave a gasp of delight as the fingers brushed her clitoris.

Just then she heard voices outside the door. Dr Reynolds looked up sharply.

"Well you seem to be in very good health." He said withdrawing his fingers. " I think you can get dressed now, while I go and get a new prescription pad for your antibiotics."

Julia sat up and slowly started to pull on her clothes again. Still being behind the screen she had not noticed Dr Reynolds leave the room, and as she sat down at the desk again felt a draught and realised that the sash window was partly open. At that moment the door opened and in strode a rotund figure with flowing white hair, a neat beard and a stethoscope hooked around his neck.

" Hello, my dear, sorry to keep you waiting." He said, picking up her record card. " You must be Julia Bryson, now where has that damned pharmaceutical rep. gone?"

"I don't know," said a rather puzzled Julia. "I'm waiting for Dr Reynolds to come back."

"Of course you are, and here I am." beamed the stranger.

" Well, who was the other man who was here when I came in? The dark haired man in the suit?" Julia just stopped herself from saying younger, as this doctor was probably in his sixties.

"Oh that was the rep. Has he gone?"

"Er yes, but."

"No buts, my dear, we must get on. I'm all behind and there are a lot of people waiting. Now what seems to be the matter with you?"

"Oh yes I've got a sore throat but-" said Julia trying to tell him what happened.

" Right, I'll have a look, and I see here that you haven't been back for your new patient check with Dr Pargeter yet, so let's get that sorted out at the same. Now why don't you be a good girl, go behind the screen and take all your clothes off for me."

Julia finally admitted defeat and trudged back to the screen.

hugh2075
hugh2075
18 Followers