Dr. Ruqayyah Hafiz of Qatar

Story Info
Arab MILF psychiatrist treats horny Somali stud.
3.1k words
7.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,135 Followers

Dr. Ruqayyah Hafiz, born in the City of Al Wakrah, Qatar, moved to the Capital region of Canada at the age of nineteen in the summer of 1998. She studied Psychology at the University of Ottawa, eventually becoming a renowned psychiatrist and best-selling author. In her practice, Dr. Hafiz treated a lot of Muslims, seeking to reconcile good mental health with the rigors of Muslim life, especially in a nation that was somewhat reluctant to embrace members of the Islamic faith.

"It is my duty to help my people," Dr. Hafiz thought to herself, as she continued her work to help bring good mental health to the Islamic community. Most people in Canada and beyond had no idea how tough life could be for Muslim immigrants living in the West. They thought that everyone should simply adjust to their way of life and way of thinking, and that was that. Culture shock was a real thing, and one that was seldom addressed in psychiatry.

Such simplistic thinking deeply troubled Dr. Ruqayyah Hafiz. Of course, she understood the reasons behind that all too well. There was something of an empathy gap between Muslim immigrants and citizens of Western society. That's because the average Westerner never put himself or herself in the shoes of a Muslim newcomer to North America or Europe. How would a blonde housewife from London, UK, fare in a place like the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, for example?

Dr. Hafiz counselled everyone from Muslim males conflicted about their homosexual or bisexual tendencies to Muslim housewives who fell out of love with their husbands and felt deep guilt over it, to young Muslims at odds with their parents over questions of westernization and assimilation. She also dealt with white women who married Muslim immigrant men, and Muslim women with lesbian or bisexual tendencies involved in relationships with non-Muslim women. Welcome all and take all kinds, that was Dr. Hafiz's motto.

One of the most difficult patients that Dr. Ruqayyah Hafiz ever had was a young Somali-Canadian Muslim man named Bilal Osman. Six feet three inches tall with a strong build, dark brown skinned and handsome, Bilal was born to bricklayer Salim Osman, an immigrant originally from the Puntland region of Somalia, and a white mother originally from the Quebec side, schoolteacher Helene Duplessis. Bilal was the son of two very different worlds, who didn't seem to fit in anywhere.

After his parents got divorced, Bilal began hanging out with the wrong crowd. The Court System of Ontario sent the troubled young man to Dr. Hafiz's practice, and from that moment on, life would never be the same for either of them. At the time, Dr. Hafiz was dealing with issues in her marriage to Yasser Mahfouz, a wealthy Saudi-Canadian businessman who simply couldn't understand why Ruqayyah refused to quit her practice and become the good housewife that he needed her to be. The couple landed in couples counseling, and subsequently, divorce court.

Still reeling from her divorce, Dr. Hafiz began treating Bilal Osman, who, at eighteen years old, was cocky, overconfident, and a loudmouth. Nevertheless, Dr. Hafiz did her best, and she managed to get the Court System of Ontario off of Bilal's back. After he stopped coming to sessions, Bilal kept in touch with the good doctor. He left the City of Ottawa, Ontario, and moved to Alberta, where he worked in the oil sands. Along the way, Bilal earned a degree in Computer Science at Athabasca University.

Fast forward five years, and Dr. Ruqayyah Hafiz and Bilal Osman had moved on with their lives. The good doctor published three best-selling books, the first one, A Muslim Woman's Choice, dealt with divorce from the perspective of a Muslim woman, and was lauded by academics, women's groups, and the like. The second one, A Muslim's Right To Love, dealt with controversial issues like interracial relationships, racism, gay and lesbian relationships and the clash between young folks and elders in the Islamic community.

Dr. Hafiz sent Bilal Osman a signed copy of each book, and the Somali brother was most grateful. He sent her an authentic mink coat he bought from a Native fur trader as a gift, along with a picture of himself and his girlfriend, a young Lebanese Christian woman named Selena Nahas. For some reason, Dr. Hafiz's heart winced when she saw the picture, but she quickly banished the thought and told herself that she was happy that Bilal was doing so well.

When Bilal returned to Ottawa, he sent Ruqayyah an email, inviting her to grab lunch at Bridgehead, a nice café located not far from her old office, and talk about old times. Although Ruqayyah Hafiz never admitted this to anyone, she was quite fond of Bilal Osman, whom she considered one of her success stories. With so many young Somali Muslim men in jail, Ruqayyah was glad to see one of them doing well. It gladdened her sometimes jaded heart...

"Sister, I think you're beautiful, I've always thought it, actually," Bilal Osman said, seemingly out of the blue, surprising Ruqayyah. The brother gently laid his hand on Ruqayyah's, and gave it a firm squeeze. The lady looked at the tall, dark and handsome, well-dressed young Somali man who sat opposite her and paused for a moment. How do I tell him that although I want him as badly as he wants me, we simply cannot be? Ruqayyah wondered, feeling a bit perplexed.

"Brother, I am flattered by your affections, Wallahi, if only I were fifteen years younger, trust me, you don't need an old bat like me, you need a young woman your own age," Ruqayyah Hafiz replied, sighing deeply. Bilal looked at her, his facial expression carefully neutral, and Ruqayyah wondered what was going on behind that handsome face. He's even better-looking than I remember, Ruqayyah thought, then chastised herself for the direction her mind went.

"Funny you should mention that, Doc, my girlfriend Selena left me because her Lebanese parents don't like black folks, or mixed folks for that matter," Bilal said flatly, and Ruqayyah's heart skipped a beat. Bilal's single, she thought excitedly, for some reason. The two of them sat at the back of Bridgehead, which was almost empty and afford them some privacy.

"Bilal, I am sorry," Ruqayyah said softly, and she looked into Bilal's eyes, and saw a mournful look in his soulful brown eyes. Being the son of an African father and a white Canadian mother gave Bilal the best of both worlds, and he had that unique beauty common to mixed-race males, like Hollywood icons Vin Diesel, wrestler-turned-actor Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and the legendary TV star Shemar Moore.

"Oh come on, Ruqayyah, it's like an unwritten rule, one that's as old as time itself, men of African descent aren't allowed to be with Arab women, I kind of saw it coming but told myself Selena Nahas and I could go the distance," Bilal said, shrugging his shoulders. Ruqayyah reached for his hand but he shook his head gently, then mumbled an excuse and got ready to leave the restaurant.

"Bilal, sit down," Ruqayyah said, and the edge in her voice actually surprised Bilal, and herself. The young man sat back down, and leaned in his chair, a curious expression on his handsome face. Ruqayyah's heart was going pitter-patter in her chest. She took a deep breath, and then decided to fess up, since this seemed to be the day to do it. Going on passion, rather than reason, she gently laid her hand on Bilal's arm, licked her lips and then continued with her spiel.

"I'm all ears, Doc, but like I said, I know the deal," Bilal said, somewhat dejectedly, looking fearlessly into Ruqayyah Hafiz's smoldering golden brown eyes. She's really beautiful and even more so now than back then, he thought. There were a couple of gray hairs in Ruqayyah's dark mane, but they took nothing away from her hotness. Something about the beauty and poise of a seasoned woman has always appealed to me, Bilal thought to himself.

At the age of forty, Ruqayyah looked even hotter than the young women that Bilal Osman was often surrounded by as a student at Athabasca University in provincial Alberta. The good doctor looked great in a dark gray vest over a white blouse and stylish dark gray Capri pants. These days, Ruqayyah no longer wore the Hijab and let her long dark hair flow freely. She'd put on a few pounds, and her once-trim body was now pleasantly plump. Ruqayyah wore it well, her lofty height of five-foot-ten helping her carry her surplus flesh with grace and beauty.

As a younger man, Bilal had a major crush on Ruqayyah while she was treating him for his issues. Nowadays, according to what she told him, the good doctor was divorced from her controlling Saudi ex-husband. Of course, Ruqayyah was still programmed to follow the sometimes sexist and racist rules of Arab society, like all women from her part of the world. Bilal could tell Ruqayyah had feelings for him, but expecting her to break with Arab/Islamic tradition and act on them was like asking an ostrich to fly...

"Bilal, I can't speak for Selena, as I don't know her, but nobody tells me who to love, or get involved with," Ruqayyah said, somewhat angrily. As she spoke, her face drew dangerously close to his as her now imperious gaze boring into Bilal, causing the normally cocky, confident brother to shift uncomfortably in his seat. Looks like I've finally managed to shut him up, Ruqayyah thought, and her expression softened into a smile.

"I feel you," Bilal said, and he looked into Ruqayyah's eyes, soul-searching. And he found...it. The connection, the unspoken code that lets a man know when a woman wants him. Ruqayyah bridged the gap between them, her lips less than an inch from Bilal's. The young man breathed deeply, enthralled and unnerved by the beautiful face so close to his. Gathering his courage, Bilal pressed his lips against Ruqayyah's, and kissed her.

Ruqayyah Hafiz couldn't remember the last time she felt like this, the torrent of emotion coursing through her as Bilal Osman finally kissed her. The handsome, cocky Somali brother definitely had smooth-tasting lips. As they shared their first kiss, his tongue darted into her mouth, entwined with hers, sending tendrils of pleasure throughout her body. When they came up for air, Bilal flashed her that cocksure grin of his, and Ruqayyah had to smile.

"Handsome, you haven't felt anything yet," Ruqayyah replied, aware that the few other patrons inside Bridgehead were watching her and Bilal, and she didn't have a care in the world. Leaning back in her chair, Ruqayyah sighed happily. Bilal laid his hand on top of hers, a simple yet oh-so significant gesture. Ruqayyah looked at Bilal's hand on hers and nodded approvingly. A pleasant thrill ran down her spine, and she smiled. Arm in arm, they left Bridgehead, and went for a walk around the downtown core of Ottawa.

"Tell me if this feels nice," Bilal said, and he took Ruqayyah's hand and brought it to his lips. Ruqayyah grinned, giggling like a schoolgirl, her hand tickling where Bilal's lips touched it. The two of them stood in the middle of Confederation Park, and although it was bitterly cold, given the fact that it was November in the Canadian Capital, neither of them seemed to feel it.

"This feels nice," Ruqayyah replied, as she patted Bilal's bum with her free hand, and he grinned and shrugged. This time, Ruqayyah kissed him. Bilal pulled her close, embracing Ruqayyah confidently as they shared their second kiss. This time he caressed that hot, curvy body of hers, and once more, she groped his behind. They were all smiles as they left the park, and headed back to the very spot where they first met, the good doctor's Elgin Street office.

"This brings back memories," Bilal said as he stood in the middle of Dr. Ruqayyah Hafiz's office, located within walking distance of the Ottawa Police Service station and the Canadian Museum of Nature. The small, tastefully decorated and intimate office looked exactly the same way it had when he last set foot into it, five years ago. Who would have thought I'd ever come back? Bilal wondered.

"Come here," Ruqayyah whispered into Bilal's ear, as she wrapped her arms around his torso, and the brother grinned, and kissed her neck, inhaling her womanly scent. Ruqayyah sighed happily as Bilal pressed her against the desk, and she undid her blouse, freeing her breasts, which he began to fondle. Grinning, Ruqayyah relaxed and enjoyed as her new lover went to work on her. Slipping out of her clothes, she bared her body and her soul to Bilal, looking at him expectantly.

"Ruqayyah you are a goddess," Bilal said, drinking in the sight of Ruqayyah. Beholding the gorgeous woman who had haunted his dreams and fantasies for half a decade in all of her natural glory, he paused. Ruqayyah flashed him a coy smile, and she was oh so tempting, this curvaceous, simply gorgeous woman whose naked body called to him like a magnet to metal. Bilal kissed Ruqayyah once more, and began licking her down, exploring that voluptuous body with his tongue and eager hands...

"Hmm, this feels good," Ruqayyah murmured as Bilal kissed her nipples, and caressed her round little belly. She giggled, feeling a bit self-conscious about her weight gain, but Bilal flashed her a sexy wink, then blew raspberry on her belly like the naughty lad he'd always been. He continued his kisses and licks, going lower, until he reached the space between her legs. Ruqayyah nodded approvingly, and Bilal spread her thighs, then went downtown, as they say...

"At last," Bilal thought as he inhaled the scent of Ruqayyah's pussy, then gazed at her womanhood. A lot of the young women he'd been with in Alberta, including his Lebanese ex-girlfriend Selena, but Ruqayyah wasn't like that. The gorgeous Qatari-Canadian woman didn't shave down below. Smiling, Bilal slid his tongue into her pussy, stabbing her clitoris with it. Ruqayyah gasped, and Bilal continued to work her over, he knew he was on the right track...

"You're killing me, Habibi," Ruqayyah moaned as Bilal gave her pussy a long, wondrous and much-needed lick down. When she came down from cloud nine, she looked at Bilal through moist eyes, her face flush, her chest aflutter, thanks to the waves of pleasure which inundated her body. She was still tingly down below thanks to Bilal and his excellent tongue action. Time to return the favor, Ruqayyah thought with a wicked smile.

Doctor and former patient got it on in the office like it was nobody's business. Ruqayyah sat Bilal down on the couch just like old times, and stroked his dick after pulling down his pants. Bilal held his breath as Ruqayyah smiled at him then took him into her mouth. The brother licked his lips as the curvaceous, raven-haired beauty began fellating him. He'd dreamed of this for ages, and now, at last, his fantasy was finally coming true...

"Come ride this Jimmy," Bilal said, a few moments later, after Ruqayyah's oral delights got him harder than Mount Rushmore. Ruqayyah grinned, watching as Bilal rolled a condom on his dick, and she came to him, eager to feel him inside of her. They embraced, and then got it on right there on the floor, needing more space than it offered to maneuver. Bilal watched as Ruqayyah got on all fours, shaking that big bronze butt of hers from side to side, causing his dick to get even harder...

"If you want it, come and get it, I'm ready for you," Ruqayyah retorted, flashing Bilal a lustful, come-hither grin. Bilal smiled and came up behind her, rubbing his hard dick against her big bum. Ruqayyah snorted impatiently, and Bilal laughed, playfully smacking her derriere. Without warning, he gripped her hips and thrust into her. After waiting for so long, it was time for the two of them to get down and dirty...

"Talk shit now," Bilal teased Ruqayyah as he slammed his dick into her. She gasped, then pressed her ass against Bilal, welcoming her lover inside of her. Bilal savored the moment, loving the warmth and tightness of Ruqayyah, feeling her inside of the thin strip of latex separating them. Ruqayyah turned and looked at Bilal, whose dark, handsome face was contorted in concentration as he fucked her roughly, and she grinned savagely, grinding her ass against him. This was going to be good...

"Fuck me harder, dammit," Ruqayyah demanded, and Bilal paused, looking at her, trying to determine where this wanton, lustful and wild woman had come from. Was she lurking inside his prim and proper, Hijab-wearing proper and highly educated psychiatrist the entire time? Apparently so. Ask and you shall receive, Bilal thought as he went to town on the good doctor...

"Give me that ass," Bilal retorted, grinning as he gripped Ruqayyah's long dark hair and yanked her head back as he slammed his dick into her. Ruqayyah screamed loudly, and began undulating her ass against him, giving Bilal a great visual to work with as he hammered at her pussy from behind. Ruqayyah just lay there and took it, face down and ass up, as Bilal pulled her hair and spanked her ass as he plowed into her pussy. He continued to drill her until he made her tap out, something which absolutely impressed her...

"Fuck, thank you, I needed that," Ruqayyah said to Bilal, as she wiped sweat from her brow and looked at her lover, astonished by what he'd just done to her. Or with her. Ruqayyah felt tired, but more alive than she'd felt for quite some time. By comparison the brother had hardly broken sweat. Where does Bilal find this inexhaustible energy? Ruqayyah wondered.

"Ruqayyah, I think you're gorgeous, and smart, and I want us to keep in touch, whether we stay lovers or not," Bilal said softly, and he kissed Ruqayyah and smiled. The good doctor looked at him and grinned, pleased by his words. They chatted a bit as they rested, then got dressed and exited the office. As Ruqayyah drove home, she thought about all the mean and sexy things that Bilal had done to her.

To hell with tradition and modesty and all that bullshit, I've got passion back in my life and I am keeping it, Dr. Ruqayyah Hafiz surmised. Sounds like Bilal is exactly what the good doctor needed. Bilal Osman sat in the back of the Westway Taxi cab, and smiled. Ruqayyah's passion astounded him, and he couldn't wait to get with her again. I will wine, dine and smash the lady until I make her mind, Bilal resolved as he headed to his new place. Tomorrow he'd start a new job with the Department of National Defence. Bilal's return to Ottawa couldn't have gone smoother...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,135 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Fatou's White Stallion on Stud Duty Jeremy finds a white man to impregnate his wife.in Interracial Love
Andrew Tests His Teacher Andrew makes prof. tits into DDs & she cums for the class.in Mind Control
Magic Bum Powder A chance encounter in a club leads to some very hot fucking.in Anal
Elf Maid, Horny Student Elf maid and warlock, horny student.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Biggest Chocolate Cock Ever Jennifer cums across a chocolate cock too addictive to quit.in Interracial Love
More Stories