Dr. Snip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

He decided to make sure and they jumped to 6000 ad. Merlin was still there, although he was complaining of being a bit lonely. Ninety percent of humanity was now spread out around the Galaxy, as the Ice Ages had returned to Earth. Thanks to Portal technology, those who chose to stay on Earth could easily keep in touch with each other.

Steve was as content as he could be, considering the fact that with his task done his own future looked bleak. 'What now Merlin, do you take the QT back and strand me back in my own century without the woman I love?' Before the World Brain could answer, Angel unclipped her own QT and laid it on the ground, 'If Steve is to be placed back in his own time, then I want to be with him.'

WHY? 'Because I love him, and I would rather be marooned in his century with him, than free to roam time without him.'

LOVE? OR LUST? 'We want the time to find out,' she answered defiantly.

STEVE HAS DONE HIS JOB, AND DESERVES A REWARD. HE MAY KEEP THE QT AND I RELEASE YOU FROM THE B.T.O. YOU ALSO MAY KEEP YOUR QT. THE MERLIN OF YOUR TIME WOULD NOT HAVE DONE THIS, BUT I HAVE HAD 4000 YEARS TO EVOLVE AND I NOW KNOW THE RIGHT THING TO DO. HOWEVER I MAY HAVE TO ASK FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE FROM TIME TO TIME. GOODBYE AND THANK YOU.

Steve handed Angel her QT, 'You know I love you,' he said, 'do you really think that you love me too?' In answer she held him close and kissed him, 'We need a holiday,' she said. To celebrate they jumped to the top of Ayres Rock in Australia, and made love under the crowded stars.

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers