Dr. Stephanie's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh," she said.

"Take it in your hand, my darling. Take my breast in your hand. Squeeze it. Play with it." Then she removed her hand from Stephanie's. And Stephanie kept her hand where it was, over Kathy's breast, cupping it gently. Then she did as the older woman instructed. She squeezed and mauled. Tentatively at first, still nervous, but then with more confidence. She watched Kathy's face all the time, amazed at the expression of joy she saw there. Kathy had closed her eyes and thrown her head back. She moaned very quietly, and bit her lower lip

"Oh, yes, Steph, that's wonderful!" she said. "Keep doing that! Please, keep on doing that!"

Stephanie caressed and squeezed Kathy's left breast. She wanted Kathy's hand back on her thigh, wanted to feel her mouth against hers. As she paid attention to Kathy's breast, she leaned forward and kissed Kathy on the mouth. And there was nothing tentative about the kiss. It was what Kathy had been waiting for. Her hands went to Stephanie's shirt and her nimble fingers expertly undid the buttons. When her hands went inside Stephanie's shirt and found her large breasts, she felt the young doctor stiffen up slightly, then relax. The two women sat and kissed deeply as the stroked each other's breasts. Finally, Kathy sat back. The kiss was broken, but her hands still played with Stephanie's breasts.

"This really is your first time, isn't it, darling," she said.

Stephanie nodded. Her voice had dried in her throat.

"You're a virgin!" Kathy was delighted.

Stephanie found her voice. "I'm not a virgin," she said. "There have been men, but not one I wanted to..."

"I meant with women, silly!" Kathy interrupted, laughing. But it was a kindly laugh. "I'm your first time, aren't I? With a woman?"

Again, Stephanie nodded. "I told you. I've never done this before. Not with a woman."

"But you've wondered, haven't you? You've always wanted to?" Stephanie remained silent.

"I can tell." Kathy said. "The way you're sitting there letting me play with your breasts. And they're lovely breasts, too you know." Stephanie blushed even deeper.

"I think we should go to the bedroom now, don't you?" Kathy said. Her voice was only just above a whisper.

Stephanie looked at her for a very long moment before rising to her feet. It took Kathy a little longer to stand, but then they were facing each other. Kathy was the shorter of the two by a few inches and when they embraced she nuzzled Stephanie's neck before planting little kisses on and around the younger woman's mouth. Stephanie's arms went around her drawing her deeper, more firmly into the embrace, crushing their bodies together, each making the other sigh with pleasure.

"Come," Kathy said. "The bedroom's this way."

She took Stephanie's hand and together they crossed the room into the cool gloom of the hallway and then along it to a closed oak-paneled door. With her free hand, Kathy turned the handle and opened it, pushing the door wide. She walked into the room, pulling Stephanie after her.

The first thing Stephanie saw was the bed; queen-size with luxurious satin sheets which were already turned down.

"Were you expecting me?" Stephanie said, smiling.

"Perhaps I'm psychic," the other woman said. "Perhaps, subconsciously, I've been anticipating this moment..." She embraced Stephanie again and the two women kissed deeply before Kathy looked at her seriously.

"Are you sure about this, my darling?" she asked. Stephanie nodded.

"Never more sure."

"No doubts?"

"None." Her voice was a whisper.

Kathy didn't reply. Her hands moved skillfully over Stephanie's clothes, unzipping and unhooking, pulling and peeling and tugging until the younger woman was standing naked before her.

Suddenly shy, Stephanie crossed one arm across her breasts, and placed the palm of her hand over her curly, light brown bush of pubic hair.

"Don't," Kathy said. "You're beautiful. Don't cover yourself."

Stephanie dropped her hands and stood before the older woman. Her head was still down; she was still shy.

"Look at me, Steph." Stephanie looked into Kathy's eyes.

"My God, you're beautiful," Kathy said. "Just look at your breasts. You have a stunning body, do you know that? I can't believe how gorgeous you are!"

Stephanie smiled, shyly. She wasn't used to this. None of the men she'd known had said things like this.

"You're beautiful, too" Stephanie told Kathy.

"How do you know? I've still got my clothes on." She put her head on one side.

"I could do with some help. This leg is slowing me down."

Stephanie obliged. She lifted Kathy's shirt over her head, pausing to admire the woman's small breasts, enclosed in a pale pink, lacy bra. Kathy moved back, facing Stephanie all the time, and sat on the edge of the bed. Stephanie was acutely aware of the way her breasts swayed as she moved to the older woman. She squatted, feeling the moisture between her legs, feeling her already-hard nipples hardening even more, jutting in anticipation.

Stephanie hooked her fingers into the waistband of Kathy's trousers and tugged the garment down. Kathy's panties came down a little way, too, displaying smooth, satin skin. She felt the older woman quiver as she eased the trousers from her legs. Again, Stephanie paused. And then Kathy's panties, too, were pulled off, to join the rest of their clothes on the bedroom floor.

Kathy's pussy was bald; shaved smooth, the lips clearly visible, pouting slightly, already leaking moisture. Stephanie thought Kathy's pussy was one of the most beautiful things she'd ever seen and she gazed at it in wonder.

"You forgot my bra." Kathy's voice broke into her thoughts.

Stephanie leaned forward over the other woman. Her breasts were larger than Kathy's and hung down as she moved to reach behind her new lover to unhook the bra. Kathy lifted her upper body to give Stephanie access.

And then Kathy's breasts too were bare. She allowed herself to fall back on the bed. Her small breasts laying flat on her chest, the nipples swollen, pointing upwards. Stephanie was still leaning over her and Kathy reached up and took Stephanie's breasts in her hands, squeezing and rubbing her thumbs over the nipples. The breasts were hot with lust, heavy in Kathy's hands, responsive to her touch. Stephanie rocked back and forth, circling so that Kathy's grip felt even tighter.

Kathy could feel Stephanie's thighs against her own, could feel Stephanie's wet pussy rubbing against the flesh of her upper thigh. She pulled harder at the other woman's breasts, bringing sighs and groans of pleasure from her. Stephanie's mouth gaped, her head was thrown back and her eyes were closed.

"Yes," she said, "Yes, yes, yes!"

Kathy took Stephanie's nipples between her thumbs and forefingers and pinched.

"Ow," Stephanie yelped. But she didn't try and pull away. The pinch had sent a shock-wave of pleasure through her

"Harder, do it harder!"

Kathy pinched harder and Stephanie squealed. Then she released Stephanie's breasts and pulled the younger woman down on top of her, her arms going around her, holding her close. She rubbed her hips against Stephanie, feeling the crinkly pubic hair against her lower belly. They were both gasping and sighing, their excitement building even higher.

Stephanie showered kisses on her older partner, kisses Kathy returned with little licks and nips. Kathy disengaged her arms and rolled Stephanie onto her back. She kissed her face and neck, then her throat, and moved down to her breasts. She kissed between them, making Stephanie whimper and writhe, trying to push her nipples into Kathy's mouth. Kathy ignored her, licking at the salty trails of sweat. Stephanie took Kathy's head in her hands, trying again to make the older woman pleasure her breasts. This time, Kathy obliged. She stopped her teasing and transferred her attention to the mounds of overheated flesh and their swollen peaks. She licked and sucked and nibbled on the jutting nipples, taking each one in her teeth, pulling at it and then shaking her head slightly, making Stephanie squeal with delight.

"Oh, Kathy," Stephanie groaned. "That's wonderful! I love that! Keep doing that!"

Kathy's hands swept down Stephanie's flanks, before swooping back up to her breasts to squeeze and maul them, all the time using her mouth and teeth on the nipples, driving her partner wild with lust.

She took her mouth from Stephanie's breasts, but still used her hands to knead the sensitive flesh. She kissed lower, across Stephanie's ribs to her belly, the tip of her eager, pink tongue probing Stephanie's navel. And then she moved even lower, until she felt the other woman's pubic hair under her lips. Stephanie tensed, expecting Kathy to probe her most intimate place. But Kathy was patient: she could wait and she wanted to prolong the pleasure for Stephanie. She kissed Stephanie's lower belly lightly before switching her attention to the top of the younger woman's thighs. Stephanie groaned again and spread her legs, flexing her knees, opening herself even wider and crossing her ankles behind Kathy's back.

Kathy gripped Stephanie's buttocks, digging her nails into the yielding flesh; not hard enough to hurt, but hard enough to make Stephanie draw in her breath with a hiss.

"Aaahh," she whimpered, "Mmmm... yes!"

Kathy moved her head so that she could pleasure Stephanie's other thigh, making the younger woman beat her heels beat against her back.

"Please, Kathy, darling... Please lick me there. Pleeeease!"

And she threw her head back, her teeth gritted, as Kathy did just that. She pushed her mouth hard against Stephanie's pussy, feeling the moisture spread across her face as Stephanie jerked and pushed her hips upwards against her face. She was writhing and wriggling now, wriggling so much that Kathy had to grip her thighs to hold her in place. She took the swollen clitoris between her lips, licking and sucking very gently, making sure Stephanie was ready before letting her teeth close over the bud, still very gently, teasing and tormenting her, making her beg for more.

Still sucking on Stephanie's clitoris, she inserted first one finger and then another into Stephanie's pussy, She moved the fingers back and forth, scissored them, moving them in and out faster and faster, harder and harder. The now soaking pussy made wet sucking, lapping noises against Kathy's hand; the pussy muscles gripped at her fingers; the wetness now gushed from her and finally, Stephanie came. She came harder than she had ever cum in her life. She convulsed, arching her back, grabbing Kathy's head, her hair, in desperate hands.

"Wheee... Oooo... Aahhh...! Oh... God...! There...! There..! Mmmm..!"

The climax seemed to go on and on and Kathy kept licking and sucking, pumping her fingers in and out, not letting Stephanie rest until she was totally spent and lay there, limp, gasping for breath, her slender body covered in sweat, her heavy breasts heaving, her nipples still swollen...

Kathy kissed her way back up Stephanie's body. When she reached her lovely face, she wiped the away the sweat-slicked hair and kissed her gently on the lips before taking her in her arms, wrapping them around her, holding her close.

When Stephanie had got her breath back, Kathy propped herself up on one elbow and looked down at her new lover as she snuggled against her.

"Wow," she said. "That had never happened for you, had it?" Stephanie shook her head.

"Never," she said. "I never even thought it was possible. I'd heard about it, but never believed it."

"Now you know different," Kathy replied with a laugh.

Stephanie stared at the ceiling.

"This changes everything," she said. "And I mean everything. I've never cum like that with a man. In fact, I've never really cum with a man. Not when he put his cock in me, anyway. I've only ever come when he went down on me or fingered me. And never like that!"

"That's because you're a lesbian," Kathy said, matter-of-factly. "You're gay, my darling. Get used to it."

"Sounds weird. I'm gay. Queer. A dyke." She giggled. "Even the sound of it makes me feel sexy!"

"How sexy?"

There was a moment's silence before Stephanie said, "I'll show you!" She moved down the bed to kiss Kathy where she'd been kissed and to lick her where she'd been licked.

"Stop," Kathy said.

"Why? What's the matter?" Stephanie was anxious: she thought she'd done something wrong, somehow given offence.

"There's nothing the matter, darling," Kathy breathed. "I want to show you something, that's all."

She swiveled and squirmed around so that they were end to end, each facing the other's pussy.

Stephanie gazed at Kathy's shaven mound. She was fascinated by it. She couldn't resist touching it, running her fingers over it, stroking and patting it. It was hot to her touch, and wet. She felt her own pussy being invaded again by her lover's tongue and fingers and she was anxious to give as much pleasure as she received. She put her fingers to Kathy's pussy lips and opened them, pushing the sensitive, serrated lips apart so that she could see deep inside, could see the pink walls of her channel. She saw, too, the erect bud of the other woman's clitoris, begging for her attention. And she gave it the attention it craved.

Kathy moaned deep in her throat as Stephanie's tongue swept over and around it. It seemed to swell even more, standing proud of its hood, almost quivering. Still holding the lips wide apart, Stephanie raked her tongue down from the tip of the clitoris, along the inside of her pussy to the little puckered hole of Kathy's anus. She probed it with her tongue, felt it clench slightly before opening enough to allow the tongue tip slightly inside.

"Tongue me!" Kathy hissed. "Oh, please, tongue me, tongue my asshole. Stick your finger in it and fuck me there!"

Stephanie licked her fingers to lubricate them, tasting the other woman's wetness, savoring the taste. She inserted a finger in Kathy's asshole and pushed, firmly. Kathy's hips bucked and she squealed with pleasure.

"Now lick my cunt, darling, lick my cunt!"

Stephanie had never used words like that, and she reveled in the excitement of it. She licked and nibbled at Kathy's cunt lips and worked her fingers in and out of the woman's asshole

"I'm licking your cunt," she said. "I'm fingering your asshole and I'm licking your cunt. I'm licking your lovely delicious cunt and I'm swallowing your cunt juice and I love it!"

Then it was Stephanie's turn to squeal and whimper with joy, as Kathy's tongue probed deep into her own cunt, her fingers rubbing Stephanie's clitoris hard, almost roughly. She lapped even harder at Kathy's cunt and felt the older woman quivering, knowing she was approaching her climax. And so was she. The explosion started deep in her belly; and then she was there. It was even better and bigger than last time. They both groaned and whimpered, pushing their hips against each other's faces, soaking the bed, themselves and each other.

When they were finished, they wrapped their arms around each other's hips, kissing gently and stretching like sated cats.

"There's a problem," Kathy mumbled, her mouth against Stephanie's wet inner thigh.

"What's that?" Stephanie wanted to know. Her voice was muffled by Kathy's cunt lips.

"I've got to find another doctor. We don't want to break the rules, do we?"

12