Dr. Stone's Favorite Patient

Story Info
Dr. Stone's favorite patient comes by for her monthly visit.
872 words
3.83
24k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today was a good day for Dr. Malcolm Stone, why you may ask? Because today his favorite patient came in for her monthly checkup.

"Good afternoon Ms. Walker." The black doctor said as walked into the patient room.

Ms. May Walker is a 34-year-old CFO for one of the largest finance companies on the east coast. She has long black hair which she keeps in a ponytail bun with sapphire eyes that hid behind her black framed glasses. She was dressed in a black suit jacket with a white buttoned blouse underneath, she also wore a dark gray pencil skirt that went down to her knees with pump heels and stockings that were the same color as her jacket.

Seeing the doctor enter the room, May flashed him a heart stopping smile before speaking.

"Malcolm how many times do I have to tell you, please call me May." She said.

"Very well May, I am guessing that you are here for your weekly checkup." Malcolm said.

"Of course, I want to make sure that I am in tip top shape." May said.

"Alright then, you know the procedure." He said with a soft smile.

"Indeed I do." She said.

Getting back on her feet, May began to strip off her clothes to reveal her voluptuous body and fair skin. Seeing May in her birthday suit caused for Malcolm let out a whole whistle and then a lustful smile.

"I must say May, every time I see you you're just getting more beautiful."

"Thank you Malcolm." She said with a soft blush in her cheeks.

"Now let me check your heart beat."

Pulling out his sthethoscope, Malcolm placed the end part of the device on May's left nipple. Feeling the coldness, goosebumps began to swarm all over her body and her nipples began to erect.

"Heart sounds health." Malcolm said before pinching her nipples. "And these look healthy as well."

"Mhhhh." May moaned. "Don't stop."

"Sadly I must." He said. "Now please crouch and spread open your legs with your hands behind your head."

Getting into the position her doctor desired, May began to feel instant pleasure at having Malcolm's hazel eyes lingering all over her body. Closely examining May's pussy, Malcolm found that she trimmed her pubic hair in a shape of an arrow as if it was telling to start playing with the woman's womanhood. Placing his hand on May's pussy, Malcolm began to slowly rub it causing her to moan.

"Do you like that?" Malcolm whispered into her ear. "Do you want me to continue?"

"Yes." May whispered back.

Moving his hand a bit faster May began to reach climax resulting in her to squirt right on the floor.

"Sorry about that." May said as she breathed heavily.

"It's okay, I will clean up later." He said. "Now it's time to check your temperature, hop onto the bed for me please."

Getting on top of the bed, May got on all fours resulting in her ass to be in full display for her doctor. Grabbing a bit of lube, Malcolm began to apply upon May's asshole which resulted in her to tighten up a bit. Moving on to place in the thermometer May began to let out a squeal of delight as she felt the thing enter her ass.

"Now I just want you to hold it for a good minute okay?" Malcolm said.

"O-Okay." May said.

Once the minute passed Malcolm went on to pull the thermometer out and check to see what it read.

"Temperature is also exceptional as well." He said. "Now to check your throat."

Getting into sitting position May opened her mouth so her doctor could see into it. Using his otoscope Malcolm began to exam her mouth and ears to see if there was any abnormalities.

"Seems like everything is fine but just to be safe."

Planting a kiss right onto May's mouth, the two began to have a sensually passionate kiss before departing their lips. Soon as they did Malcolm headed to the door where he then locked it. As he turned around May approached him where she crouched down to pull down his pants.

"Ohhh, looks like someone is happy to see me." May said as she saw Malcolm's nine inch cock.

Kissing the penis, May then wrapped her lips around the penis and started to perform a blowjob. Grabbing May's head, Malcolm began to force her head deeper onto his dick resulting in her to joyfully gag. Reaching his own limit, he then released inside May's mouth resulting in her to swallow his semen.

"Delicious." She said licking her lips.

Picking May up, Malcolm began to penetrate her in her womb resulting in the woman to let out a cry of pleasure. With every thrust Malcolm made, May began to dig her nails deep into Malcolm's back.

"Aw yes! Fuck me harder Malcolm!!" May cried out.

Moving her over to the bed, Malcolm then decided to penetrate her right in the ass. Reaching his climax the young doctor began to release inside of May resulting his semen to flood into her ass.

"Oh my God, Malcolm, that was wonderful." May blissfully said.

"I know, I can't wait till your next appointment."