Dr. Strange’s Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,577 Followers

"Never!" Strange cried. "By the Hoary Hosts of Hoggoth, you will be stopped!" He moved to cast any number of mystical countermeasures, but found his hands did not form the proper gestures. Instead, they locked into Umar's black hair, crushing her head to his groin even as he slammed his hips forward. He was now pounding violently into her mouth, his entire body a blur of overwhelming pleasure.

Your lust undoes you, doctor, just as it did my sweet child. Already I have cast upon you all the spells I'll ever need to replace all that boring heroism with brimming, boiling need. So please, fuck away, doctor—fuck me hard. I'll end up on top.

Strange called out in dismay, though his jaw grew slack with addled pleasure. Though he fought the sensations rippling from his loins, that only delayed the inevitable—giving his ecstasy time to linger.

Similarly, Umar stroked his rod with her very gullet, matching him blow for blow. His body tensed and tightened as if in combat, and she knew he was desperately fighting against his oncoming climax. This only made her hungrier. Digging her fingers into his ass, she took his cock still deeper inside her. She would prove herself his master, just as she had with Clea.

Come, damn you! There's no point in resisting! I've already won! Give me your seed!

Sweat ran down Strange's brow and burned into his eyes, but though his every muscle screwed inward, he did not yield to the pleasure Umar breathed into him. "Though we stay locked in coitus—till the end of time—I will not surrender to you!"

Admirable staying power, doctor. Perhaps I'd best send for reinforcements.

Then Strange heard the soft patter of bare feet on the wooden floor—once more he was treated to the naked glory of Clea as she came to him, eyes blank with Umar's control. Moving robotically, she knelt down beside her mother, who put an arm around her shoulders.

Come now, doctor—if you won't grant your mother-in-law her desire, surely your student and lover is deserving!

Clea looked up at him, face contorting with lust. "Please, Stephen—please come for us. Come all over us. We need it!"

Would you prefer her over me—the fresh meat over the old? Have her, then. It makes no difference. Fuck her mouth with your cock until you come. She wants it, doctor. She wants it on her tongue and down her throat and in her belly.

And as Umar worked herself off Strange's cock, Clea opened her mouth so wide that he could see her throat. Helplessly, he offered his saliva-slick cock to his lover and she took it with ease, all the way down until her nose was buried in his pubic hair. The warm delight was like a balm. His hips pumped slowly, growing used to the feel of his liquid burial, but he picked up speed rapidly. Soon, he was giving Clea's mouth every bit the fucking her mother had received. Clea gave a begging groan, her throat constricting tight around what he gave her.

For the first time, Umar physically spoke—her voice cultured, decadently elegant, and effortlessly sexual. "Yes... fuck her throat, doctor—she so loves the feel of your cock between her lips. As did I. It's so powerful..."

Strange stopped thrusting—overcome. Just as his balls clenched, Clea pulled herself free to receive his first gift upon her lips, a splatter so thick that it blanketed her breasts as well.

Umar caught the next blast in her mouth, enjoying the pungent, slippery experience of his cum sliding down her throat. She laughed, her mouth open for more as Clea watched her lover shoot into and onto her mother. At Umar's command, Clea even jerked Strange off, adding to his ejaculation as he filled Umar's mouth with come. She did not swallow, allowing it instead to overflow from her lips and spill down her chest. With her free hand, Clea spread it like hot oil over Umar's breasts.

Umar's soundless laughter deepened.

A spell of endless ejaculation, doctor—all your power and potency, now translated into orgasm. When your balls are empty, your strength will be as well. Praise me for the mercy I have shown in not devising a more painful end for you. Instead, accept this reward for what pleasure you have brought my little family.

Umar looked over at Clea, who embraced her now, lowering her head to Umar's cum-white cleavage. A fresh froth of cum rained from Strange's cock, bathing the both of them in ejaculate. And Clea happy to lick it off her darling mother, then offer it up to Umar in the fitting vessel of her mouth.

It would be many hours yet before Strange's power was exhausted, and Umar planned to enjoy them—down to the last drop.

***

Thank the Eternal Vishanti that when Wong realized the situation, he was wise enough not to attempt a foolhardy rescue on his own. Instead, he fled the Sanctum Sanctorum, activating the proper runes as he went to seal it off from the outside world—trapping Umar's invasion within. Now, though his heart was heavy, he had given Earth's other mystical guardians a little time to marshal and counter the threat.

Thus, Strange was left in the humbling position of awaiting rescue with his power depleted to its very dregs. Not only did this chafe at his sense of pride, but he had no wish to allow Umar any opportunity to shed blood. She was his to deal with, and though drained of sensation and helpless, his corporeal body bound and imprisoned along with Clea, his mind was free to concentrate. To plan revenge and justice, and a fitting 'thanks' for the hours he had just spent in almost torturous pleasure.

"I'm so sorry, Stephen," Clea muttered beside him, her voice drained of emotion. "This is all my fault."

"There's nothing to be sorry for yet," he told her. "There's still hope. It may yet be that this will be no more than a particularly effective object lesson in your education."

"But how? Umar won't rest until she's escaped into your world, bringing to it the same chaos with which she plagued the Dark Dimension!"

Strange nodded grimly. "As I said, there is hope. I've often pondered how the perversity of evil is as much a prison as the strictures of good. I suspect Umar will choose a particularly sadistic way to make her escape—she will use you, my dear. When she goes, do not resist her. If I'm right, that will be our only chance to stop her."

***

In short order, Umar was ready for them. The door was opened for her by a brute of a man—one of the humanoid inhabitants of her home realm, a seven-foot-tall behemoth bristling with muscles, his bald head only moving to either gaze threateningly at Strange or ogle Clea's nudity.

"Your wards are impressive, sorcerer," Umar complimented, checking his restraints just to be on the safe side. "I can't break free of them through brute force alone. It took all my ability to fashion even a cramped passageway for Bruton here, who is used to such rough travel. I certainly won't be ferried back and forth in such a manner. I think a spell is called for."

Strange merely gazed at her impassively, refusing to give her anymore satisfaction.

"There are so many ways to break a ward—but I think some sex magic would be most fun. Clea, myself, and faithful Bruton. And as much as Clea will relish all the pleasure I force into her, so will I enjoy conquering your pathetic world. And you'll watch both happen right in front of you, unable to lift a finger against it!" Her eyes screamed in a moment of barbaric cruelty, before she turned to Clea with a bemused look and a cloying smirk. "But if my daughter is a good little girl and obeys her mother, perhaps I'll leave her boyfriend alive. A kind of... trophy."

Clea looked desperately to Strange. He nodded tightly, his eyes reminding her of his earlier words.

Now Clea raised her eyes to Bruton, parting her wet pink lips in the beginnings of invitation. She stopped covering herself with her arms, letting the giant see her high, proud breasts. He couldn't resist clamping his hands on the sweet scoops of flesh, squeezing them hard as he licked his lips in excitement.

"Oh, do you want to fuck her?" Umar asked, as if in surprise.

Bruton nodded, his eyes burning with lust.

Umar clapped her hands. "How wonderful! Because I know she wants to feel a big cock stuffed in her pussy." And with a magician's showmanship, Umar stepped behind Bruton to undo the belt that held up his loincloth. With it removed, he was completely naked, his ten inches of purplish cock revealed in pounding blood and networks of vein. Clea blushed, looking from it to her mother's beautiful body in its slinky wrappings. They were both so arousing. She laid on the floor hesitantly, not sure she should give in to these swirling feelings.

Umar knelt down beside her. Her voice was whimsical. "We're going to have such a good time, darling—there's so much we can learn from each other. I'll teach you how to rule an empire, and you can teach me how to suck cock. But first... Bruton, we have some preparations to make."

Quickly, Umar and the huge thug cleared a space on the floor around Strange. They then laid out a complex series of straight lines and curves, writing in strange inks words in an alphabet Clea had never learned. It took a little time, but all in that room knew that such things couldn't be rushed. Then she moved everyone into the open spot in the middle of the spell, making sure that none were outside its protections and all were in their proper places.

Finally: Umar's voice hissed and popped like hot grease on a wet skillet as she choked out words that none but her knew and made gestures even Strange didn't know the full meaning of. It didn't take long. Soon, she stopped, satisfaction evident on her face.

Now she smiled, and almost Clea could see some warmth, some kindness within her mother.

But that didn't last. A sardonic, sneering face she turned on Strange and Clea, with no hope of remorse. She had turned deathly serious. "Show me, Clea. Show me how to use your mouth on his cock."

It was then that Strange made his move.

It was child's play for the Sorcerer Supreme to slip his astral form free of his body, but then there was the matter of what to do with it. Umarhadexhausted all his power. What she had not done was gotten rid of it. Energy can be neither created nor destroyed, merely transferred, and Strange's energy still remained in the puddle of jism he had left on the floor. Rapidly, he sent his astral form into the lingering power. It was unconventional, and there wasn't much remaining now that Umar and Clea had both been cleaned, but there was enough for a simple possession spell.

Umar's taste in men was her downfall. Whatever Bruton's physical strength, he didn't have half a wit to challenge Umar's precious superiority, and Strange was easily able to overwhelm his mind, taking the giant's body for his own. When Clea looked up into Bruton's eyes, she now saw a look that only her beloved could give her. What's more, he winked at her! Out of the corner of her eye, Clea could see Strange's physical body, apparently slumped over in shock. Only she realized the truth...

She couldn't allow Umar to find out! "Most men like you to lick it first..." Clea said leadingly, as she moved in to lap at the head of Strange's stolen cock.

Umar avidly watched her daughter lick Bruton like an ice cream cone, her tongue covering every inch of his engorged organ. She found the sight... stimulating. Soon, she knelt down beside Clea, leaning in to lick the opposite side of the massive cock. They worked their slurping way down to the root of the towering phallus, then back up to its crown, sharing a kiss at the top. Then, back down again, though Umar and Clea did spiral around it to share tongue-twirling kisses again. And again.

Umar did so love mother-daughter bonding.

Through borrowed eyes, Strange watched mother and daughter relieve his hotly aching cock with their cool, sweet tongues, that seemed to grow more electric with each lick. Umar was so youthful, even in comparison to her daughter, that it was like having a set of twins devouring him.

"MMmm... so much to learn," Umar mused, undressing now. "But I tire of giving this wretched brute pleasure. Time for him to pleasure me."

With but a thought, a slap of magical power dashed Bruton to the ground. Dazed, Strange nearly lost control of the giant, but he found himself again as Clea knelt over him, licking at his balls. Umar, naked now, crouched over his face backward, so she could watch her young daughter suck cock. Strange was equally enthralled by the sight of Umar's wet sex filling his vision. He extended his tongue...

"Oooooh!" Umar gasped, pleased. It'd been an eternity since she'd felt anything like the heated massage her labia was receiving. "My, my, Bruton, you've gotten better at this!"

Clea looked up at that, shocked to find her mother riding Strange's face. She was more shocked to find herself excited, and happy for Umar. She loved the joy and excitement she saw in Umar's eyes, despite all her mother had done to her. Determined to make the most of a bad situation, she opened her mouth wide to slip over the powerfully drumming head of Strange's cock.

Umar's thoughts were running much in the same direction of her daughter. Clea looked overjoyed to be sucking Bruton off. It doubled her own pleasure, seeing the girl so adroitly running her lips over a manhood. Perhaps she'd gift Bruton to the child when they were done. Then again, with Bruton's new skill at cunnilingus, perhaps not.

Distantly, Clea felt Bruton's hand subtly pulling at her hair. He was trying to tell her something! It must be the blowjob—she had to stop before he came!

"Mother, may I have his cock inside me?" Clea asked, a little breathless, but very respectful.

Umar smiled at how polite her prodigal child had become with a little discipline. "Of course, dear. OH! But then you simply must try this one's tongue!"

Clea gave Strange's cock one last kiss, then rose above its straining length. She eyed it dubiously. For all his power, and all the pleasure he brought her, Strange's mortal body possessed an ordinary six-inch cock. She was not so sure she could take a well-hung demon anywhere near as easily!

"Here, I'll hold it for you," Umar offered, leaning in to grip Strange's pulsating shaft and aiming it up at Clea.

The girl could delay no longer. She lowered herself onto Bruton's huge cock and hoped she was wet enough to take it.

At the first touch of her cunt to his straining cockhead, something - some part of the spell Umar was crafting, maybe - happened. A swirling burst of colors and sound overwhelmed Strange momentarily, and Bruton's hands fastened to her hips. Despite Strange's efforts to regain control, Bruton kept his tenuous grasp of freedom, and with his hold on her, Bruton shoved into her slot. She cried out. He pushed again — the first had pushed in three of his inches and there was much more to go.

Umar watched with a certain pride. "Isn't that just divine, daughter?"

"Oh yes! Yes!Yes!" Clea screamed again and again, but in jerks and thrusts and drops of sweat, Strange got all of his gargantuan cock slammed home into the petite woman.

She looked... down. It was all in her. ALL of it, and it felt so, so yummy, so divine. But the behemoth beneath wouldn't allow her to justsit.He grunted past Umar's drenching cunt, restlessly shifted his hips.

Let's get with the fucking,he seemed to say.

She chewed her lip nervously. She wasn't sure about this. This monster cock felt terrific, like nothing she'd ever felt before, but what would happen... when it was stroking in... and out? She couldn't keep from closing her eyes and... moving. Just a little up.Ooooh!Just a little higher?Aahh!Up a bit more.Hiss!

Pretty soon she was doing vigorous squats over this lovely, delicious, wonderfully filling prick. Fast, powerful squats, with a roll of her hips at the bottom. ConstantOohhs, Aaahhs,hisses and moans filled the air of Strange's Sanctorum as Umar and Strange watched her lithe, snow-haired body go to a whole new place in the universe of pleasure.

Strange felt a huge difference between the tightness of her white-haired cunt and the lazy warmth of her laving mouth. Not wanting to leave Umar out, he beat her cunt with Bruton's long, narrow tongue, darting the tip all the way to her puckered asshole before going back up to her quivering clit. He felt her body catch fire between the feel of his mouth and the sight of Clea's young body bouncing atop her slave's pole. The look of uninhibited lust in her daughter's eyes thrilled her beyond all compare.

"Fuck him, Clea! Fuck him until you come! That's what he's there for!" Umar cried.

"Mother, I'm... he's so BIG!"

But Umar's maternal feelings had already taken a backseat to her pleasure. "Yes, Bruton, lick it! Lick my cunt! Eat me up!" She felt Clea's eyes on her and her excitement doubled.

Strange didn't need his excitement doubled. He was going out of his mind, feeling Clea riding his cock like a roller coaster as Umar ground her wet pussy onto his tongue. As a rich medical student, a playboy surgeon, and even as a superhero, he'd had many erotic experiences in his life, but nothing compared to this combination of mother and daughter.

"Ride his cock, daughter!" Umar squealed, though she was only interested in Clea to the extent of how long it would be until Bruton's cock was available to her, along with the rest of this primitive world. "Fuck him for all you're worth! Oh, Clea, if only I'd known what a slut you were—" Umar paused to scream out as her clit was mauled by Strange's tongue. "I'd have put you in charge of the harem where you belong!"

"It feels sogood," Clea moaned, barely hearing Umar's words as she rode Strange's borrowed cock. But she wasn't so far gone that she could take her eyes away from Umar's naked writhing against Strange's face. She thought it was the most erotic thing she'd ever seen. "I'm so... so... close!"

Strange arched his hips up just as Clea came down, the impact of her ass against his driving thighs so hard that it sent a loudslapthrough the room.

"Yes!" Clea shrieked.

Umar watched her come—back arching, body shuddering, the throes of orgasm seeming to pump her juices out of her cunt. She borrowed an Earth aphorism—"Oh fuck yes!"—as she followed suit, her cunt exploding in a fine spray of pleasure over Strange's face.

Abruptly Strange rose. Clea fell from his suddenly vertical loins as Umar found herself perched precariously on his shoulders. Like a supplicant visited by their god, Clea scrambled onto her knees before him as he presented his wet, shimmering cock for her inspection.

She grasped the base tightly, not wanting a single drop to escape her, and that one touch was what it took. His cum sprayed her breasts and face, making her cry out when it hit her as if she were being scalded. Moaning, she used her hands to spread the semen to her neck and stomach.

All the while, Umar was watching. She was not surprised when Bruton deposited her on the floor and straddled her middle. In fact, she smiled as he grabbed her pillowy breasts, sandwiching his hefty cock in her deep cleavage. His hips made their lewd dance, stroking his prick in her hot breasts. It was so long that it bumped her chin with each thrust.

With a husky roar, Strange sent jets of his thick, hot semen to crash onto Umar, finding her red lips stretched wide apart to receive them. He came in lengthy stripes, stepping back with his cock in hand to send slashes of cum across her body. By the end, she was practically covered. She whimpered in delight at the strong taste, and luxuriated in the feel of her daughter lying beside her, similarly marked as if they'd both been sorted into one grand category.

"Oh, Clea," Umar moaned dreamily. "I have so much to teach you. If you think Bruton is good, you should try some of my dragons..."

Zev95
Zev95
1,577 Followers