Dr. Victor: A Hard Day At Work

Story Info
Dr. Victor meets a sick Julianne.
4.2k words
4.24
36.5k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 02/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Frank Victor was having a bad day and it had only just started. This morning while getting dressed he burst a seam on his favorite pair of pants. Despite dieting and exercise, his waist line insisted on growing. It was just a sign of getting old he told himself.

Frank heard laughing in the hall and went to look. There was his wife covering her mouth, trying not to make noise.

"I hope you were amused," he said to her.

"Oh, darling," she said, "I tried not to laugh; I really did. You know I love you just as you are." Sally came over and gave him a big hug. He hugged her back and, as always, melted in her arms.

Frank held his wife of over 40 years at arms length and admired at how well she looked at her age of 62. To him she looked just a beautiful as ever and he wanted to spend the day with her.

He suggested staying home for the day but she insisted that his patients relied on him being at the office for their appointments.

When Frank showed his disappointment, she rubbed his ample belly and told him that when he gets home she will have a surprise waiting for him. However, she stated, he must be a good boy and go to work.

Frank knew that if his day started with his pants splitting, the rest of the day would not be any better. He took a deep breath and got dressed for work. His belt was now on its last hole as he positioned the waist of the trousers over his belly. Having to get a larger belt did not make Frank feel any better. He know that today his only consolation was, he would see only a few patients, and able to come home early to have a quiet evening with his wife.

He put on his coat, got in his car and pulled out of the drive, nearly hitting a passing car. Frank wished his day would be over soon.

Sitting before Frank, was a sobbing mother and her daughter. The mother was wiping away tears from her puffy brown eyes between sobs about her daughter's health. The daughter, she was telling him about, looked as if she did not have a care in the world. She just sat silently on his examining table and only stared at his jars of cotton swabs, bandages and other supplies by the sink.

Frank had walked in on the argument when he came to the office ten minutes earlier. The mother, Maria, had been waiting outside in the cold when the head nurse came and opened the offices. Julianne, her daughter, was ill and needed medical attention, she told the nurse.

Frank had hung his coat on the empty rack in the entry and ushered the two women to his examining room. His partner and others would be arriving soon and he did not want the mother crying in the lobby, disturbing the patients.

Frank was mad about Maria's waiting to see him. If Julianne was really as sick as she made her out to be, she should have gone to the hospital. As a friend of the family, he decided not to argue the issue with Maria. Maria's husband was dead and she relied on Frank's advice for almost everything. He convinced himself, this was one of those insecure moments of hers and she just needed some good advice.

Charlie's death was hard on Maria, and she never recovered from the change in her life. As a single mother she latched on to the only thing she had left, her daughter, and lavished her with attention. As a Doctor and a parent he felt that Maria tended to suffocate her daughter but since Julianne was always healthy he stayed out of it. He also understood that Maria relied much on the help and advice him and his wife could offer, and trusted them to keep all the family secrets.

Maria had serious concerns if she did not want the local hospital to find out.

Frank remembered delivering Julianne. Charlie, Maria's husband, was coaching her in the lemmas technique while he handled the delivery. It was the happiest he ever saw those two, even more than their wedding. It was a sad moment when Charlie died the following year. Frank attended the funeral with Sally and they offered to help the family any way they could.

Help her they did. Maria was unsure of herself for many years having relied on Charlie for everything. They helped Maria find a job and budget her money and even start up a college fund for, the then young, Julianne. There were the many occasions where he and Sally baby-sat for Maria, when she was at work. Sally even explained the facts-of-life to Julianne when she started menstruating.

Over the years both families have had countless dinners together and know most of each other's secrets. Julianne was even one of the bride's-maids when Frank's youngest daughter was married last year. The closeness between the families meant that they knew most of each other's secrets.

The greatest secret was when Charlie was found dead on the streets in another city. Frank, as the family doctor, saw the coroner's report.

Charlie was killed elsewhere and his body left behind a Dumpster. Whoever killed him bled his body dry, before moving him there. The police found no traces of blood around the crime scene. There were signs of recent sex before he died. Traces of some unknown woman's vaginal fluids were found on his surprisingly erect penis. The only other clue was a pair of indents at the base of the neck by the shoulder blade.

When Maria found out about Charlie's extra curricular activities she threw out every picture she had of him. By the time Maria came to her senses the trash had been picked up. As a result, Julianne never saw any pictures of her father.

Frank would have shown her the pictures he had, but they went missing during a move to a new home. He had never seen them again.

However, unless Julianne was pregnant, Frank could not see why Maria did not take her to the hospital. They lived in a small town, yet the folks there understood about many things and would gladly lend a helping hand. What concerned Frank the most was Julianne's complexion, a white with a hint of green. He did not remember seeing that on anyone before; alive. He read once, women who wore their corsets too tight often had a green tint to their skin, but that was not the case here. He would definitely have to do some test.

Frank's nurse had finally settled Maria down and he excused her. He shut the door as she left went to his chair and sat down so he could see the two of them. Maria sat in one of the chairs in the examining room while Julianne remained seated on the examining table. Frank knew he would not have another patient for an hour, time he would have used to do paper work, and decided to use it to get to the bottom of the story. He figured the sooner he could help both of them, the better. He noticed that they were both wearing knee length summer dresses today and that it was a bit chilly out. Winter is coming and these were flimsy outfits for keeping worm. He could not remember seeing their coats out in the waiting room. The other thing he noticed was that neither wore a bra. For Julianne, whom he was now sitting knee level to, it did not matter much. At 19 years old she was not as developed as her mother was.

Julianne definitely carried her father's genes for the slim build. Maria who was now in her mid forties was well developed and practically spilled out of her dress every time she leaned forward. He was getting an erection just watching her sit there.

Frank wondered why he would think of how they dressed today. It was not as if he were not used to seeing naked women. In fact, in his aging years he did not think about it much at all. With his advanced years, growing middle and hypertension he had problems with erections. It was taking the fun out of sex and Viagra was not an option with his heart condition.

Frank adjusted his examining coat to hide his erection. The coat felt like a tent to him with the memory of the morning fresh in his mind. His pants were slipping and he pulled them up while Maria told him the story about how Julianne had been acting differently.

Recently, Maria told him, Julianne has been sleeping all day. He looked over to Julianne while Maria spoke and noticed that she opened her legs and he was getting a direct view of her crotch.

She was not wearing any panties, and a naked snatch with ruby lips stared back at him. He noticed her lips were swollen and clitoris was erect as Julianne adjusted the hem of her dress to the top of her thighs. His erection started throbbing at the view he had. Embarrassed, he looked up at Julianne to see if she noticed and saw her staring back at him smiling. There was something about her eyes that he could not place, something that was not normal. Her stare put a chill in his spine.

Frank tried to regain his composure by standing up. He grabbed his blood pressure cup and wrapped it on Julianne's arm. As he placed his stethoscope under the cup and began inflating it, he felt her skin. It had a cold and clammy feel to it, more waxy than pliable. He made three tries at reading her blood-pressure. Each time switching arms before he could hear her pulse and make his reading. The reading seemed wrong so he switched arms again and took another reading.

Julianne's blood pressure was coming out as if someone in shock. He checked her pulse at her wrist and timed it, it was also rapid and weak.

By all rights, he knew she should not be standing. Julianne had kicked her shoes off so Frank had to push them aside with his foot. He checked her heart with the stethoscope and heard a beating sound but none of the sounds of blood flowing through it. While he moved the scope around the area, Julianne moved and wound up with the scope directly on her left nipple, as the strap of her dress slipped off her shoulder. Before he could pull away, she grabbed Frank's hand and held it there. Soon after he felt Julianne's foot on his inner thigh as it moved directly to his erection.

Frank struggled in vain to pull free. It seemed as if this petite woman had the strength of ten men. As he struggled, she rubbed her foot up and down his shaft several times. His erection seemed to grow more and each pulse caused a pain in its head. The foot massaging his shaft felt too good to be true and a part of his mind was telling him not to struggle but break it free of its fabric prison and fuck the bitch. The graphic impulse shocked Frank but it seemed he could not control his thoughts. He never thought that way about anyone before and here he was his hand struggling to unzip his pants and free his engorged monster.

One hand, he only had one hand and he needed to free it to get to work. He finally worked his hand loose from her iron grip and moved back to free his cock. As soon as he was free, his sexual impulse was abated. He was unsure of what just happened and could only feel embarrassed. He looked at Julianne clothing back in place. Even her shoes were back on, with a two foot space between her feet and the floor.

She looked back at him as if nothing happened. He looked over to Maria wondering why she never said anything and she seemed oblivious to the world. Frank was now unsure of himself. He seemed to be the only one to have experienced what happened. He felt he knew something had to have happened, his heart was still racing and he was trying to catch his breath, sweat poured down his face. He had cold sweats. A cold, he thought. He was getting a cold and it was making him delirious.

He must have had a fever that he was unaware of. Frank looked back at Juliann and fixed on her disturbing eyes again. They were different and before he could concentrate on them to figure it out, he felt something cold and clammy touch his left hand. He looked back and realized it was Maria and that she felt much colder than she should. She also seemed paler than normal.

Something he almost missed under the florescent lighting of the office.

Maria said, "Frank, there is something else I need to tell you. I have also been feeling ill. I could barely get out of bed today."

"You do seem a little pale today. You may have a cold. I will prescribe you something to help you feel better. I also want you and Julianne to take a blood test for me. There is a lab I work with. I will fill out the paperwork for you to take there."

"Frank, there is more. I noticed this mark this morning and did not have it when I went to bed last night."

Maria lifted her summer dress and opened her legs. She was not wearing any panties and a pair of lips with a heart shaped goatee were puckering, inviting him for a kiss. He almost overlooked two round marks on her inner thigh just above the femoral artery. They looked similar to Julianne's. As he looked, he smelled an aroma around her that made his head swim.

Frank decided he was sick and would go home after examining the women. He turned to wash his hands and put on examining gloves before checking the marks but something told him to take a closer look first. He moved his head closer and the musk like aroma became stronger. His nostrils were filled with the smell that was Maria when she grabbed him by the hair and pulled his face into her crotch. The sheer strength of the pull drove him to his knees and he had to stop his fall with his hands.

"I need you Frank."

"Maria, what are you doing? Let go of me. Think of your daughter."

Frank continued to struggle and tell Maria anything he could think of to get her to let go of him. At some moments he was unable to speak because his face was buried into her mound. She held his hair so tight that his scalp hurt giving him a headache. The whole time he struggled to get free from the iron grip he wondered what Julianne was doing. Why did she not say or do anything.

As if in answer, Frank felt something from behind him. It was then that he noticed his trousers were by his knees. He never felt them come loose or anyone pull on them. He wore his belt tight, and would have noticed something like that, even with someone pulling his hair.

Maria continued her pleads for pleasure until Frank could not remember them anymore. He forgot to struggle, and was fixated on the beautiful set of lips before him. He stuck out his tongue and stroked up and down them for a while. He was rewarded with a sweet nectar coming from behind her pussy's lips. Maria moaned, encouraged Frank and became more aggressive, working into the folds he explored every nuance of her feminine virtues. He worked deeper until his tongue began making snaking motions into a treasure chest of ambrosia with only brief pauses to suck on her clit.

His manhood continued to pulse, a mighty flagpole waiting to be planted and claim his territory. There was a warm feeling around the shaft that moved up and down the length, above the head to the top of his balls, it moved in rhythm to his heartbeat. He realized that it was Julianne when something wet penetrated his anus. Frank tried moving away and buried his nose deep into Maria's lips.

The sensation kept coming, her tongue working impossibly deep into his hole. Frank's mind continued to whorl with the sensation of the tongue working inside him. He started matching Julianne's tongue with his own and Maria moved her hips with his new energized attack on her pussy.

Julianne's tongue moved down his crack to his balls and sucked one into her mouth. She worked her tongue over it and continued to stroke his shaft with each stroke, working a finger on the tip. Frank quivered with each deft movement of Julianne's hand, a gentle touch here but a firm grip there. Every vein of his member was given attention making him ache; he seemed to grow beyond his normal capacity. The skin of his shaft was stretched to the limit and was beginning to hurt with the intensity of his erection. She moved her mouth from his balls to the base of his shaft and massaged her tongue over it until she had a purple and veined tip in her mouth.

When Julianne sucked on the top of his penis Frank nearly shot his load. The sensation continued, however, over the whole of his shaft until he could feel the back of her throat teasing his crown. The whole length of her throat worked over him until he was on the brink of coming. Julianne slipped a finger into his ass and Frank's hips bucked with each penetration.

With furor Frank attacked Maria's pussy licking and sucking as she bucked and screamed. He worked his tongue into her as deep as he could reach. Lapping her juices as they gushed fourth. She wrapped her legs over his shoulders and crossed them behind his head as both hands gripped his hair and pulled him closer, again, driving his nose against her clit. Maria began bucking and crying Frank's name. Her clit rubbed up and down his nose with her increasing intensity. Maria screamed as she orgasms and splashed his face with her cum.

Julianne continued to suck on his cock, fucking him with her mouth in a rhythmic motion. Her suction was strong with a force that Frank could not believe. At random she would stop moving her head and suck only on the head and at other times she would stop and he felt the back of her throat tease the tip. With each flick of her tongue or flex from her throat his cock twitched for more. Frank knew he was ready to come, but somehow Julianne was controlling him, teasing him, denying him release. She continued this routine as he sucked on Maria's pussy. At times his whole body would quiver and at others his cock pulsed as if shooting load after load of cum but nothing came out.

Frank knew he was having dry orgasms but nothing emotional. His body was going through all the convulsions but he was not experiencing anything. It was almost like his body was throwing a party and forgot to invite him. He knew It was not right, yet he could not stop. The sensation was driving him crazy with his increased need for that total experience. When Maria wrapped her legs around him and screamed his name in passion Frank felt a sharp pain in his cock as he finally came. This time the orgasm was total and Frank's body quivered.

Julianne had deep-throated him and was swallowing every burst of cum. She started pumping her head back and forth; her hands squeezing his balls. He continued to pulse as his body shook all over and shot his load. The pulses caused him to pound Julianne's throat time after time. The sensation never seemed to end, his body quivered from head to toe. This worried Frank, as he should have been out of fluids, yet something was coming out with each pulse of the never ending orgasm.

Finally Julianne released her mouth from his still pulsing penis and licked the tip, then kissed it. Maria released her legs from his head and praised him for his help and complimented his virility. Frank, tried to control his heavy breathing, and felt his heart pounding on his chest, was a king.

Trying to stand Frank fell back on his knees. He was lightheaded and his vision tunneled. He did not know what was happening to him, his thoughts hazed, there was a momentary sensation of someone helping him to his feet. When he came to his senses, he was standing, fully clothed, with his prescription tablet in his hand. Looking around, Maria and Julianne were seated where he remembered them. It was as if nothing had happened. His only evidence of the event was a throbbing aching penis. Even his belt was strapped to its usual snug fit just below the bellybutton.

The two ladies stood and thanked Frank for his help. Julianne continued to smile at him. A quaint smile with her lips pursed and the corners turned up. Even her eyes smiled, those strange hypnotic eyes that always seemed to draw Frank into a world of eroticism. She stood on her toes to kiss him on his cheek and then whispered in his ear, "If you want to experience that forever, there is a price to pay, of one soul." Frank moved his head back and looked at Julianne as she licked her lips and ran her tongue over her teeth. They wiped away something that looked like blood.

She stepped back down and then mother and daughter walked down the hall and paid the receptionist and left the office. Frank watched through the window as they left the building into the chilled air, no coats, just their summer dresses, and walked down the road hand in hand. First his hands began to shake and then Frank's knees felt weak. Sweat broke out on his brow with chills beginning to take over his body. He went over to his office and washed his face in the sink.

12