Dr. Victor: Frustrations

Story Info
He reviews events from the night before.
6.1k words
4
16k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 02/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a cold shower, with the water giving him goose bumps, Frank Victor let the streaming cold run over his shoulders and largish belly and over his cock. As a Doctor he has not thought of his penis as a cock in years, yet now he was having trouble picturing it as anything else. A penis, he would think to himself, should go flaccid after use. The monster he held in his hand refused to do that. His cock remained hard regardless of how often he had sex, with the exception of when he was in the sun. Odd that, he thought. The cold water continued to run down his body and over his cock and was not doing the trick he intended.

He continued to rub his member exploring its new dimensions. He was sure that it had grown over night. Frank had never measured his cock before. Not even as a kid when he last remembered jacking off. It was larger to him. The girth grew enough that he was unable to touch the tips of his fingers together as he rubbed it. The length was longer too. As it stood to attention, in his boxers, it reached above the waistband completely exposing the head. He had never had that happen before. He felt the texture of his cock as he massaged it; examined every vein. There was another feature he never remembered having before that fascinated him. A pare of dimples right behind the head. He knew he saw dimples like these somewhere else before but did not remember where.

Frank continued to stroke his cock with one hand and squatted a little to make room as his other hand reached for his balls. They were larger now, and hung lower. He thought if he tried massaging them while stroking himself, he would come and then it would relax enough to sleep. He had an unusual day yesterday and last night was stranger.

Pat, pat, pat, raindrops hit the window, and made a rhythmic pattering sound. It had a syncopated quality that helped Frank relax, and helped him to remember yesterday. It was a hectic day from the start and he had no time for reflection. Rubbing to the rhythm of the rain, he stroked his cock and concentrated on the feeling imagining his hand to be a tight pussy. It was a poor substitute, but it had to do for now. He gave up on the cold water and adjusted the temperature to be more comfortable. He had been rubbing for over an hour now, and his shoulders were sore. The warmer water relaxed his shoulders and he decided to add visualization to his masturbation.

Figuring it would help; Frank tried to remember his sexual encounters of yesterday. Especially the unusual tightness of his Wife's pussy. He had been with Sally for over forty years and did not remember her ever being so tight. The way she did massage his member and have multiple orgasms without him having any was a mystery to him. She was his wife but it seemed that he fucked someone else last night. She was someone who cared for no one, but herself. Still, he concentrated on her tightness. As he masturbated, the skin around his cock was almost too tight to move with the stroking, almost. With increased pressure, Frank grabbed his shaft until he did feel fatigue in his fingers. The extra pressure helped and Frank did feel the sensation of a climax building. He stroked faster and harder with the rhythm of the rain. Pat, pat, pat, he stroked. His other hand fondled his balls and occasionally squeezed so hard they hurt. The trick worked. Frank stroked faster as he felt his balls tighten up and his massive manhood stretch to its limits. He knew he had it. He was coming and he continued to stroke with everything he had. The rain had started hitting harder and faster and Frank matched its tempo. He felt the pressure build within him working it harder and faster. He reached the brink then started to slip away, then built the sensation again and when he was ready to climax he stood on his toes. Frank moaned to himself and encouraged himself to come until he reached the brink, and was ready to give in to the sensation when… BOOM!

Lightning struck somewhere; the thunder shook the house. The echo was still moving down the valley when Frank realized he lost the sensation, and was again, robbed of his dues. He looked out of the shower through the open door of the master bathroom to his wife, asleep on the bed. He thought back to yesterday; how it started at the office and ended here. It was strange, every step of the way, strange. He continued stroking his still hard cock as he thought back to how it all started.

***

It started, Frank remembered, when he saw Maria and her daughter making out outside of the office. No, he corrected himself; it was at the office. He arrived and they saw him for some illness that he did not remember and ended in a sexual three-way. He did not remember how that had happened. It disturbed him that he was obsessed by sex. He never looked at another woman after marrying, yet somehow, Julianne and her strange eyes had something to do with his change in attitude. He walked away from that strange sexual encounter feeling drained, but it is also where and when his perpetual erection started. After that, the only time it would go away was when he was in direct sunlight. His partner covered the few appointments he had for the day and he went to go home. That is where he saw the two women making out in the shade of some overgrown shrubs and the hobo across the street by the Dumpster. The women sought shade from the harsh sunlight and the hobo was standing directly in its light. When the cloud cover came in, the women left, as had the hobo.

The hobo was an odd man, standing buy the Dumpster staring at the women. Frank never did get a good look at him then but did not help feeling that, that man was later following him. If he had felt well, Frank would have looked for the hobo and make sure he was not some sort of pervert, but he decided to head home.

Frank remembered thinking that he needed to buy a new belt and trousers to accommodate his larger size belly. He also remembered the smell of the car. It had the smell of stale cigarettes. He had not smoked for three years and never noticed the smell since he had it detailed after quitting. Now, it was if the odor had never left and he just did not notice it before. The new old odor seemed strong to him that he had to open his window to let in fresh air or he would choke.

Two miles from home in congested traffic, Frank’s pager started beeping. He recognized the number from the hospital and decided he needed to answer it. His wife was not expecting him for hours yet and the hospital never called unless it was an emergency. It took five minutes before he found a pay phone and pulled over to use it. It was sitting by an abandoned filling station with graffiti covering the walls and boarded windows. He dialed the number, and one of the nurses answered. She told him that his patient, scheduled for cancer surgery, was getting hysterical and insisted on seeing him before the operation. The woman’s specialist asked the nurse to contact Frank and see if he would calm her down so they can operate. As he listened to the nurse, he noticed a bum across the street that looked remarkable close to the hobo by the office. He wound up dismissing it as an overactive imagination due to illness.

A doctor loyal to his patients, Frank headed straight to the hospital. When he arrived, he spoke with his patient and calmed her down enough for her to agree to have the surgery. Cindy was a young mother of three whose husband was overseas on business. Frank had promised to call her sitter and her relatives so they would watch the children while she was recovering. Cindy had called her husband who had taken the first flight home. Frank said he would stay as long as he did. While he was talking to her he sat next to her and held her hand. He wore a mask and gloves because he was worried of giving her whatever infection he had. During the whole conversation, Frank had trouble keeping his eyes off her breast. They were large and still firm for a woman in her late twenties. He kept thinking in the back of his head that it was going to be a great waste to loose them. The roguish feelings he had for her only mad him feel guilty. His raging hard on flexed every time he laid eyes on those mounds and that deep cleavage. He continually imagined his pole sliding between them, taking in their warmth and her mouth kissing the head at the end of every stroke. She caught him staring at them but did not seem to notice that it was a lustful stare and not an analytical one. He knew he should not have those thoughts, yet he did not stop. What most bothered him, was that he never remembered having them before.

When Frank stood up and let the orderlies take her to prep for surgery, he had to pull up his pants. This did not mean much to him at the time but as he waited during the surgery, his pants continued to slip down. He went to the rest room to adjust his trousers when he realized that he fit two fingers under the waistline. This was unusual as the pants, only hours before, were too small and needed replacing. Frank fixed the problem by tightening his belt a notch. Another unusual act, as the belt was on its last notch and was getting too small for him.

He continued to pace up and down the waiting room hoping for good news about his patient. One of the receptionists behind the counter had caught his eye. A small woman who came to his chin in height and had a light brown complexion kept staring at him when he was not looking. Frank would look up occasionally and catch her at it. When he was not looking at her, he felt her stares. He knew whenever anyone stared at him. It raised the hairs on his neck, alerting him. He caught men staring at him who quickly turned away when he saw them. He smiled when he saw the receptionist and she smiled back.

In the shower, Frank had his eyes closed and started stroking his member with both hands as he remembered the young receptionist. Her name was Susan and she was from the Islands. Frank would stare back at her from time to time, admiring her petite size and figure. Most of the nurses at the hospital wore a blouse and slacks as their uniform. This one wore a one-piece jacket and skirt. It resembled the older uniforms of the hospital with several layers of fabric and reaching just below the knees. A Ulitarian uniform with a high neckline and a single-panel fabric breastplate intended to keep doctor’s minds on work and not the nurses. Any attempt at neutralizing the receptionist’s sex did not work on frank. For him the uniform she wore followed every curve of her body accenting the important features for him. She was behind the counter and he did not see below it. Frank made a guess that below the hemline, she had on white stockings and nurses shoes. She had breast that were about hand sized and hips that had a gentle slope to them. It was her nipples, which caught his attention. They stood erect through the layers of fabric and she had aureoles that were two inches across. How Frank knew that, he did not know. He knew he had to have some of her. She had a smell to her that aroused him more. It was the smell of lilacs in spring or an ocean breeze in the morning. To him it was the smell of innocence.

The thought of the receptionist made him anguish as his hard-on pressed against the fabric of his pants. He put his head down and tried to concentrate on something else. That is when he heard her voice and looked up. She had asked him if he was that doctor waiting on his patient in surgery. He told her he was. She told him how she admired a doctor who cared so much about his patients and wanted to know if he would have a cup of coffee with her on her break.

He looked into large brown eyes and pleasant smile deciding if it would be safe for him to temp himself that much as his dick was twitching, go, go, go. Only one head claimes victory when a man argued with himself and the dick’s won. Frank followed the little woman to the cafeteria. When they reached a janitorial closet, she grabbed his hand and led him into it. She turned around, wrapped her arms around his neck, and pulled herself up wrapping her legs around his waist. Before Frank could react she planted a kiss and practically drove her tongue down his throat. Frank had grabbed her by her narrow waist and tried to pry her off but she held securely. Her pelvis was rubbing against his manhood and he started to weaken.

She had a sweet perfume that filled his nostrils and another smell that drove him to madness. He smelled her juices as they flowed. His mind fogged as he grabbed her buttock and held a firm cheek in each hand. He could only describe it as the smell of innocence. He knew it was nothing else. Not the smell of the fragrant shampoo she used for her hair or even the body splash that she used. It was more as if he sensed something and turned it into a smell in his mind.

Susan stopped kissing him for a moment.

She said, “Please don’t think I do this all the time.”

She resumed her kissing with little pecks on his neck.

“Don’t think I’m bad. I just can’t seem to help myself. I have never done it before, but I keep picturing us having sex. Please believe me. All I have ever done is heavy petting."

Her legs unwrapped from his body and she stood on the floor.

Frank bent down and continued kissing her.

She pushed her tongue into his mouth and pulled his head toward hers as she pressed into him. She had one hand reach down and massage is bulge. She cupped it over the shaft and messaged from his sack to the tip squeezing every time she reached the bottom.


His hands began roaming her body and taking in every curve. It was difficult to feel her body through the heavy fabric of the uniform. He reached to her thighs and began working the dress up. When he would reach down to pull more up, he caressed the warm shapely legs, then pulled more material on the way up. When he reached the hem he grabbed underneath and grabbed her buttock. He kneaded and rubbed them in slow circles enticing moans that resonated from her mouth to his. Encouraged by her response, Frank took his left hand and ran a finger from the crack of her behind to the base of her back.

Susan pressed her body closer to his when he returned to the base of her behind pressing against her hand and gripped his cock harder. When Frank began moaning she stopped kissing him and moved back a step. This forced him to stop playing with her. She kneeled down a pulled on his zipper. It cam free and she unbuckled his belt letting his pants drop to the floor.

Lost in the moment, Frank’s moans became louder and he held her head as she pulled his underpants down and grabbed his member. The warmth of her tiny hands as she began rubbing shocked him at first, then he got into the rhythm of her actions. He was so large that she had to wrap both hands around his shaft to surround it and then she began pumping as if she was churning butter. When her hands rubbed over the ridge of his head, there were violent jolts from his body. It disrupted his concentration on the hand job, but before he could change how she was working him, she planted her mouth over the head of his cock. She began pumping her head up and down, fucking him with her mouth. Her tiny hands grasped the steel-hard cock and rubbed in unison with her head.

It was not the best blowjob Frank had, but it felt wonderful. The way her mouth stretched to fit his member and the warm dampness as she slid up and down caused him to tilt his head back and take in the pleasure. The smallness of her mouth caused her tongue to press firmly against the bottom ridge of his manhood and the edges of his crown rubbed against the confines of her oral love tunnel. It felt to him like a virgin pussy with teeth; a sensation he could get used to. The motion of her work entranced him and he let himself go as the sensation of pleasure took over. He placed his hands on her head and rubbed his fingers through her lox as she pumped his cock.

There was a moment when she stopped pumping and he felt the back of her throat work on his head. He felt it slowly expand around the head as she attempted a deep throat. Her throat squeezed the head and Frank moaned. He looked upon her and saw the nape of her exposed neck; white, pure and begging for his attention. His mouth began to water as he concentrated on that spot. Fixated, he saw the artery pulse with quick 95 beats a minute. Each pulse calling his name, inviting him, and telling him to quench his thirst. Frank’s breathing quickened and his chest heaved. The sensation of the nurse’s deep throat continued to excite him, and he felt a change in his body. It was if his cock started to grow. The young nurse’s mouth was quickly getting tighter and the head of his cock pressed against the beck of her throat, demanding entrance. She stopped from a gagging sensation and tried to pull back but his hands held her head there. She fought more and he started pumping her head on his member excited with the new life of his sex mate.

Pumping her head with his hands, Frank did not want the sensation to end. He thought, how dares she to try to stop now. It never occurred to him that he was scaring or hurting her with his actions. At first she tried to push away, and then pounded her tiny fist into his thighs. The struggling only excited him more. He tightened his grip on her hair and pumped her head on his engorged cock. With the excitement, Frank tilted his head back and laughed.

The nurse took the opportunity to break free and nearly banged the back of her head in the confines of the closet. With tear-streaked eyes, she sobbed between choking noises and left the closet running.

Frank stood there dumbfounded for a few moments as he regained his senses and cursed himself for what he had done. After that, he realized the closet door was still open and his pants were by his ankles. He closed the door, grabbed his pants, quickly pulling them up, and had the feelings of panic and denial. He kept telling himself that it was not him, who did that terrible thing, then switched and reminded himself that he needed to leave before he was found out.

Cracking the door open, Frank looked out and saw everyone looking away. He steeled his nerve and opened the door boldly, stepped out, and closed it behind him. The hall had a strange sensation about it. The people around him seemed to move slower. The seconds on the wall clock moved at a sloth like pace. The smells of the hall became particularly pronounced as the scents of medicinal cleaners and body blended to a form of curry of odors. Even the sounds of the place became more pronounced as he heard heartbeats and voices down the hall. Nothing was louder, only more noticeable. He realized his senses were in a hyper mode as he looked at the clock on the wall and realized he heard its motor running. Yet, as soon as he thought of it, he realized it was wrong. To hear what he heard, everything should be louder. The nearby sounds should be more like booming noises and have drowned out the distant voices. How could he hear heartbeats if the whole world was not amplified as well, he asked himself. Another curiosity was how everyone avoided him. It was not a pariah’s avoidance, but an unconscience effort by others not to notice him. People walked around him and turned in ways not to see him. Their actions were perfect at avoiding his notice; he wondered if it was choreographed.

To all of this, there was one exception. One man in O.R. scrubs turned and looked right at him. Unhampered by whatever caused the others to avoid Frank, the stranger stared, not only at him, but through him. Frank felt the man look into his soul. He stared back at the eyes and saw beams of light emanate from them. Wherever those beams touched him, they burned. Despite his fear of the stranger’s stare, Frank tried to look away from those eyes, but their power held him. They were gray with darker flecks. The pupils, lit from behind, had the look of two tiny flames and stared directly at him. Those eyes had an objective; he watched as they noticed him, measured him, pitied him, and judged him. The next look from those eyes caused Frank to tear himself away from the fear and burning and he ran away. He ran past the human statues and prayed that he would never see those eyes again.

12