Dr. Who?

Story Info
A good Doctor can do wonders.
1.5k words
4.31
79k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ed0613
Ed0613
155 Followers

Tom Simms, my friend and family doctor was washing his hands when he said, "Well Ed, it looks like the only thing wrong with you is that your prostate is a little enlarged. That's why you have to get up to pee so often during the night."

"But I'm only 47 years old. How could that happen?"

"It happens to most men although usually at a little older age. I know you got divorced last year, are you getting any sex?"

"Not really. That finger you stuck up my ass is the most intimate thing I've done in almost two years."

"I've got one patient that likes that. Anyway, that may have nothing to do with your problem but just to be on the safe side and remove all doubt, I am going to refer you to a new, fresh out of school urologist, Lee Warner. Lee is very thorough."

Tom's office manager made an appointment with Dr. Warner for 9 A. M. the following Monday. She gave me a funny little smile when she said, "I know Dr. Warner will take good care of you."

I fretted about my 'condition' all weekend and Monday morning found me in the reception area of Dr. Warner's office. An older woman, obviously a nurse, greeted me and put me in an examination room. She took my blood pressure, temperature and listened to my heart. She recorded my height and weight, told me to take off my trousers and underwear, gave me a hospital like gown to wrap around myself and said, "Dr. Warner will be with you in just a moment."

There I sat on the examining table, nude from the waist down (except for my shoes and socks) with the gown wrapped around me, waiting for this new, 'fresh-out-of-school' doctor.

I was just getting impatient when the door opened and in walked a vision of loveliness. She was tall and slim with long dark hair and flashing green eyes, creamy white skin and a sultry smile. The white lab coat hid most of her figure but her legs were very shapely. I guessed her to be in her mid-twenties.

"Hello Mr. Wills, I'm Dr. Warner. I've been going over the records that Dr. Simms sent over. Lets see, you are a 47-year-old male with a wide range of problems. What's the matter, you look uncomfortable."

"I hadn't expected a woman urologist."

"Why not? Don't you think women get urinary problems too?"

"Yeah, I guess, but...."

"Okay, lets see just what the problems are. Remove the gown, turn around and lean over the table."

I did as she asked but was embarrassed to be in the most undignified position a man could be in. Behind me I could hear her snap on a pair of the examination gloves. Her hand was soft and soothing as she caressed the cheeks of my ass for a moment. Then, I felt her finger at the rim of my rectum, gently easing itself into me. She took it slow and easy, taking at least 30 seconds to insert it all the way. She stopped and I could feel it moving around inside of me probing inquisitively. Just as slowly as she had inserted it, she began to withdraw it. Then, as if she wanted another 'look' around, she gently inserted it again.

I hated to admit it to myself but I didn't find it as objectionable as I thought I should. When she did it a third time I began to get a little excited, especially when her free hand caressed my testicles.

"Okay, turn around and let me take a look at your other equipment."

Now I was really embarrassed. I tried to hide my erection with my hands but she said, "That's all right, I wanted that to happen so I can evaluate your semen flow. Just lay back on the table and trust me."

I saw her strip the gloves off and put some cream on her hands as I laid back and closed my eyes, giving myself to her care. Her hands were warm as she caressed and fondled my cock and balls. One lubricated hand was gripping me loosely, sliding up and down my shaft in a stroking motion.

As I lay there, I was completely oblivious to everything except her soft hands, one caressing my balls and the other milking me of my seed. Forgotten was my embarrassment, the only thing that existed in my world was her soft, well-lubricated hand fucking me. Coiling deep within me was am animal that hadn't been loose in two years, ready to leap. Within moments it happened! The animal sprang and I shot a load of my cum high into the air. Somehow, she managed to catch most of it on a gauze pad in her left hand. I sighed.

"There, that's just what I wanted. I'll send this off for lab analysis but frankly I don't see any thing wrong." She laughed a little and said, "I know I could have extracted you semen a different way but I think this was more fun for both of us. I don't know what Dr. Simms meant in his report that you had trouble having sex. You have a nice big penis and you certainly didn't have any trouble getting an erection and holding it until you ejaculated. I am not sure I ever saw so much cum at one time."

"Er, I don't think that was what he meant. I don't have any trouble doing it, only finding someone to do it with."

"I don't think that's what the report said. Let me look again."

She thumbed through the report, flipping pages. "Ah, here it is, he says.... Oh my goodness, you're right! I'm so sorry."

I was grinning. "I'm not. That's the best thing that has happened to me in a long time. I really enjoyed it."

"Don't you masturbate when you feel the need for sex? I do."

"Yes, but it's not the same as having a partner or having someone do it to you."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I even got aroused when I was doing that to you."

"Perhaps we could get together and mutually 'help' each other."

"Oh, I don't know..."

"Sure you do, you said I had a nice penis and that you were aroused and besides, you owe me one for that mistake."

"But I...."

"Com'on Doc. Hop up on this table and let me have a look at you just like you did to me."

She wasn't protesting as I helped her back up to the examination table. I sat her on the edge of the table and swung her legs around so that her feet were straight out in front of her. Her lab coat fell open to reveal a blouse and a short mini skirt. She lay down and raised her buttocks up a little to let me slide her skirt and panties down. Her pussy was clean-shaven and beautiful and I could see just a hint of moisture seeping from the lips of her labia.

Her eyes were closed but she gave a little gasp when I softly caressed her pussy with my hand, sliding my index finger lightly along the slit. "See? Doesn't that feel good?"

"Well . . . yes"

I watched her face as I rubbed my finger along the lips of her pussy and lightly stroked her hidden clitoris.

Keeping her eyes closed, she opened her legs a little wider and arched her back, pushing her hips higher, exposing more of herself to me. Since she wasn't looking, I kissed her pussy and then stuck my tongue in it. She let out a little gasp when I slid the hood back with my fingers and captured her clit between my lips. She clamped my head between her legs and held it when I began to nuzzle her 'little man' with my tongue.

I had only been doing that for a few seconds when she let out a deep breath, closed her legs even harder on my head and whispered, "Oh yes, yes, yes."

I could tell by the dramatic increase in moisture and the violent quaking of her body that she had a climax.

Slowly she climbed down from the table and began to put her panties and skirt on.

Her voice was shaky when she said, "Well, I guess turn about is fair play. I want to thank you for that but I have other patients I must see now. I'll send your specimens off and see if we need any more samples."

The disappointment must have shown in my face because she said, "Better yet, why don't we schedule you again tomorrow for some more in depth testing. Why not at 11:30? That way, if we run over, we have all of my whole lunch hour to catch up."

I know I was smiling when I left the office. The Nurse smiled back and said, "Glad to see that Dr. Warner was able to take care of you."

Boy, did she ever! I can't wait till tomorrow!

30

Copyright © 09-04-2007 by E. J. Sheeran. All rights reserved. This work, in part, or whole, is not to be distributed, reproduced, transmitted or posted, in any manner, without the express written permission of the author.

For comments on this story contact me.

Ed0613
Ed0613
155 Followers