Dr34m5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel a swollen hardness join her mouth against my gaping cunt, and I feel a solid heat slide inside me. Fingers rubbing back and forth against my swollen clit and the cock begins to move in and out of me, encouraging my efforts on her. I slathe her with my tongue relishing her taste, the sensation, those balls slapping against my arse.

Seeing another cock loom into view, pressing against my lips and her cunt. Exploring it with my tongue as it begins to nudge into her. Using my tongue on his shaft, returning to the point where their sex meets, flicking back and forth between them. Feeling the cock inside me shudder and jerk. Slipping out of me. I need More! Quickly replaced, filling me, fucking me again.

Watching that slippery pink shaft slide into her again and again. His cock drawing out her labia with each withdrawal. His balls slapping against my forehead with each thrust. Lapping at them, taking them into my mouth as he begins to shudder. Licking his shaft as he withdraws. Tasting his cum mixed with hers as his he rubs his cock against my mouth. Seeing her gaping above me, spunk dripping from her well fucked cunt. I plunge my face upwards, lapping, exploring her with my tongue. Claiming and swallowing the heady cocktail as my cunt is pounded wetly - heaven! Feeling the sensation grow, filling me. My body spasming under the press, my being shuddering and feeling myself release, squirting my pleasure...

Floating...

A hand on my shoulder. "Were you having a bad dream darling?"

My lilac Foxaloola sat up in bed next to me holding her favourite volume on her lap. My dream.

12