Draco Abet

Story Info
Dragons take human form.
819 words
3.68
41.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krys
Krys
2 Followers

They flew high up in the sky twisting and turning, diving and swooping. The warm summer night air felt good on their sleek bodies. The twins played a game of air tag and when they had finished they landed, giggling in each others minds. The two black dragons had not been away from their mother very long, just now three days and already they had the hang of the good life, play all night and sleep all day, eat when hungry.

Johar shape shifted into a human form, still laughing from the playful night. Satori, his sweet sister, changed after him and they both went for a walk in the moonlit night. When they changed they had clothes on but they where not unaccustomed to seeing each other in naked human form.

They walked through the forest and came to their favorite spot, a small crystal clear lake with a little waterfall surrounded by thick trees. They quickly shed their hindering clothes and dove into the cool water, splashing and playing.

Johar dunked Satori under the water and she splashed and giggled when she came back up. Suddenly they both fell quiet and stared at each other for a moment. Satori waded up to Johar and touched his soft face in one of her small hands. He was so warm and smooth to the touch.

He in turn ran a hand through her raven dark hair and softly placed a kiss on her full pouty lips. She blinked a few times, taking in the sensation of his warm kiss and returned it. They had seen humans do this numerous times. A certain want started to well up in them both and they kissed again, more passionately. Their lips parted and their tongues found each other and danced around in their mouths hungrily.

Johar's hands ran up her sides and onto her supple breasts and he cupped them. She sent a wave of telepathic pleasure into his mind when he did so. She liked the way his hot hands covered her hard nipples and took the place of the cool water. His cock started to shift and grow hard and he sent a wave of pleasure to her mind. Satori reached down and touched his dick, holding it firmly she ran her hand up and down it slowly.

He moaned in her mouth as they kissed more and she whimpered as one of his hands found its way down her belly to the soft fine hair of her pussy. His fingers ran through her muff and slid down into the folds of soft, warm skin.

They moved over to the shore and he lay her down in the sand with their feet still in the water. He moved on top of her and she smiled. Satori liked the feel of his body weight on her own small frame. Likewise Johar liked the feel of the girl under him. They seemed to fit together perfectly.

Johar looked down and guided his dick to her tight virgin hole and pushed the head inside. When he did so they both gasped and sent colorful waves through each other's minds. He pushed inside her further and she moaned, arching her back as he thrust all the way inside her.

Satori's hands ran up and down his soft back as he started to fuck her slowly. She whimpered as she lost her virginity to her loving brother. He kissed her tenderly as he rocked her in a deep slow rhythm.

Her pussy greedily took him deep inside and he loved the feel of her hot wet juices and her tight hole on his cock. He started to fuck her faster and her nails raked down his back making him moan again. He thrust wildly and she started to moan out loud with every stroke of his big thick manhood. He filled her over and over again and soon it built up inside her, welling up until she thought she would scream. He felt it, too and grunted in her ear as he fucked her with abandon. Suddenly it exploded forth and made her whole body shake. He felt her pussy tighten around his cock and he shuttered, letting his hot seed fill her up as she, too, came wildly. She tossed her head from side to side, smiling a big wide grin as her pupils dialated and she came hard.

He lay there on top of his sister and neither of them said a word. They sent lazy telepathic colors to each other as they lay there breathing heavily. He got up and took her by the hand and led her back into the water.

He cupped his hand and poured water onto her body and gently cleaned her body and she did the same with Johar. They cleaned each other and went to lay in the grass side by side in each other's arms.

Krys
Krys
2 Followers