Draenan's Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as she caught her breath again she felt Draenan withdraw his fingers. The buzz under her skin was still there, less intense but still stimulating, almost as if it were waiting for something.

Gwen heard Draenan fumble with his laces and sat up. The scent of her cum mixing with his arousal was intoxicating. She gently moved aside his trembling fingers and untied the suede strings. Her thumbs slipped under the waist band and tugged down, freeing his erect member. She shook her head and smiled when she discovered what she expected. A rose in full bloom decorated the tip of his member. The thorned stem wrapped its way down the length of the shaft and disappeared below his balls.

Gwen reached behind him to run her palms over his exposed ass and pull him closer. She captured his mouth in a hungry kiss. Dreanan leaned into the kiss, kicking off the suede trousers as he lowered the both of them to the ground. Gwen reached down between their bodies before he could completely lay his weight on her.

She felt the expected mild zap as her hand came in contact with the tattoos. What she didn't expect was the current that ran though the kiss. Pleased, she deepened it and began to work his erection in her hand. She felt him harden even more, and the sizzle that ran through them build. She slipped her thumb over the red blossom, wetting the tip of him with the small drop of precum that appeared there. She drew her hand back up and sucked the sweet residue from her thumb. The taste of it reminded her of old-fashioned rosewater candy.

Draenan broke the kiss first. Supporting himself above her on his forearms, he reared back to look her in the face. His voice was husky, his green eyes begging. "Please, my Gwenneth, let me inside you."

Gwen felt something melt in her chest and she smiled tenderly as she released him. She slid her hands up his ribs to his back, drawing him to her. The shock that ran through her at the touch of his erection against the her opening caused her to jump, and her fingernails dug into the skin on his back.

"Draenan, I don't know...I don't know if I can." Her new tattoos flared like fire at the touch of his own. The enjoyable buzz she had felt now threatened to become too intense for comfort.

Draenen nuzzled the curve of her neck and kissed her cheek. "Shhh, it's ok. The first time we lie together will be unlike anything you've ever experienced. It will be more pleasurable as you become accustomed to it. I promise you. Open up for me and I will be gentle, my joy."

Gwen took a deep breath and nodded. As she released the breath she relaxed her body and tilted her hips to take the tip of him inside of her. The next breath came quicker as electricity ran through the touch. Gwen opened her legs wider, letting him know that she wanted him to continue. He slowly sank deeper into her and the hot, sharp sensation made her gasp. Eventually he lay on her, belly to belly, fully sheathed in her wet canal.

"Do you want a moment to catch your breath? Do you want me to be still for you?" Dreanan whispered into her ear.

"No," Gwen answered shakily, "I want you to move inside of me. I want to know what you feel like. I want to know what it feels feel like when we move together." Gazing up at the green canopy above them, Gwen steeled herself and rocked her hips back. Draenen continued the movement until just an inch of his erection remained encased in her. Then, with a deep hum of pleasure, he eased the full length of himself back into her.

This time Gwen was prepared for the crackle inside of her, under her most sensitive skin. She rode the sensation instead of fighting it and met his stroke.

As their bodies moved together, Gwen started to find pleasure in the sting of their touching tattoos. What at first seemed painful, was now stimulating. She licked her lips and closed her eyes, devoting her attention to the new sensations. She wrapped first one leg, then another, around Draenan's waist and pulled him deeper inside of her. His resulting sigh and increased in tempo were all the reward she needed.

The pulse of electricity sang with every push, and seemed to reach into her very core. Time and space melted away. Nothing seemed to matter but this moment, this man, this embrace. Tears formed, unshed at the edges of her eyes from the intensity of emotion building in her chest. She wrapped her legs more tightly around her lover and hugged him to her with her lithe arms.

Dreanan mumbled something Gwen didn't understand into her ear and caught her delicate lobe between his teeth. His breathing grew ragged and his strokes deepened, driving her hips into the moss. His lips and teeth traveled to her neck, teasing the waiting skin. The shivers it send down Gwen's spine were an echo to the ones coming from their joining.

His lips ceased their exploration and began a breathless series of words. It sounded like an old song to Gwen, or a spell, spoken more than sung. She understood none of it, but images flew through her head: deep forest, sunlight dappling the surface of a clear stream, the flash of running deer through the trees, a woman's smiling face.

The words continued, deeper in tone, desperate as Draenan lifted himself onto his forearms. He captured Gwen's slate eyes with his emerald ones, and what she saw there took her breath away. It was as if the entire cosmos looked back at her through him. An ancient passion seethed and churned inside of him as his gaze lost focus.

The flow of words came to a close with one that she did understand, "Gwyneth!" At that he thrust once, hard, and cried out, as his orgasm stole his voice.

Gwen felt him explode inside of her. His cum pushed the spark between them to a new height, overwhelmed her and brought her to a powerful, unexpected climax. Her hands clenched around Draenan's tensed shoulders and she added her cry to his. Her back arched and her belly met his own as he relaxed back onto her. The sizzle that had been so intense only a moment ago faded to a dull throb.

They laid limp a moment, too spent to move. Finally, Gwen trailed the fingertips of one hand up his slick back. That stirred him and he shifted so that he could see her. His face reflected the contentment she felt. "Thank you, my Gwyneth. The gift you have given today humbles me." He propped himself above her, stiff-armed, and withdrew himself.

As he rolled to his side and gathered her in his arms, Gwen looked down at her body. Her new tattoos were still there, growing up in a V-shape from her mound and encircling her waist just above her hips. Pink buds and delicate green leaves decorated the thorned vines. She ran a hand over the living ink and felt a hum under her fingertips.

"Dreanan, this has been amazing, but I don't understand it. How did I know your name? And what did you mean when you said that we had been marked for each other?"

A deep sigh resounded from Draenan, and he seemed reluctant to answer. "I have answered this question for you so many times, I forget that you do not remember why you come to me."

He shifted himself so that he lay flat on his back, and wrapped an arm around Gwen as he drew her cheek against his shoulder. He looked up to the leaves above them as he spoke. "As you probably realize by now, I am not mortal. I am Faerie. And, in a way, so are you." Gwen's features scrunched to show her disbelief. "Many years ago," Draenan continued, "I fell in love with a Faerie woman named Rhosyn. Her beauty and strength of spirit were nearly matched by her knowledge and skill in the magical arts. To my delight, she returned my feelings. We soon bonded ourselves to each other and settled into a life together as one. Unfortunately, our time together was fated to be temporary."

Draenan's face showed his grief as his tale continued. "In days past, the veil between the worlds was thinner, and travel between the two was fairly easy. During the time that Rhosyn and I were together, one man in particular came to our realm often. I will not speak his name. Just know that when he was quite young it became evident that he was gifted with an aptitude for the same arts that my love practiced. He pleaded with Rhosyn to let him study with her. She agreed. He was a clever student and grew into his powers quickly. And, as we should have predicted, grew to believe that he loved my Rhosyn.

"She tried to be gentle, to dissuade him. But, sadly, the man's spirit was flawed. When it became evident that she did not return his love, he took the knowledge given to him in trust and used it to steal away Rhosyn's father. He vowed to end her father's life unless she renounced her immortality and came to him as his wife. Rhosyn knew that this man possessed both the power and the will to do as he threatened. So, she did as he requested. She married him."

Gwen let slip a little sound of sympathy. "Oh, Draenan, it must have broken your heart."

His smile was melancholy as he kissed Gwen's forehead. "Yes, it did. Only this garden full of her roses kept me alive. Every time I stepped into it, I could feel her presence. I kept expecting to see her around the next bush, pinching a bloom from the plant for a spell or working. Then one day, I did. I had lain down to rest here, and dreamt of her.

"I dreamt of her often enough, but this was more. It was no memory come to comfort me, or hope for a future that would never be. Rhosyn stood before me as solid as you are here now. She spoke to me, saying that the man who had taken her away from me was dead. She also told me that she had cheated a mortal death and would come to me soon. I awoke in anticipation, hoping that she would part the brambles and enter the garden immediately. But, she did not. Not that day, and not for many days to come.

"Just as I was beginning to convince myself that I had simply dreamed Rhosyn's message, I felt her near. The light of her presence burned bright within my heart, and I left this sanctuary in search of her. What I found in the surrounding woods surprised me. For there stood a mortal woman, not my Rhosyn. The woman came to me with outstretched arms, calling out my name with love and relief. I withdrew, unsure, but she spoke of dreams she had had of me since childhood, of how she had always known that I was waiting for her in the trees, and that she had come to me the day she had reached the age acceptable to her people to choose a husband."

Gwen gasped, understanding dawning in her mind. "It was Rhosyn reborn, wasn't it? She hadn't been able to cheat a physical death, but her spirit had been reborn in another body." She paused, propping herself up on an elbow so that she looked down at his face. "That's how I knew you, isn't it? I'm the next incarnation of your love, aren't I?"

Draenan chuckled and ran a hand through Gwen's dark tresses above him. "No, sweet, you are not the next. I have been I this garden a long time, and there have been many others. Or, rather I should say, you have come to me in many different guises. Some come deliberately, others stumble into the garden unaware of what drew them. But, come they do. Each time you come to me, my love, you are unique, but you are still there within. I can feel it, and I welcome you every time I have the chance.

"When I felt you today, your pain cut through me and I could not wait for you to find me by accident. I called you here with the winter wind and led you to the garden in disguise." He smiled slyly. "For some reason, mortal women in this era no longer trust strange men with pointy ears that they encounter in an unknown wood."

"Wait," Gwen interjected, "you were the squirrel? And I'm not in the park?"

"Yes, the squirrel is my other shape. And, no, you are no longer in your park. But, you can find me there once a year on the anniversary of the first time you came to me as a mortal. It is known to you as the holiday reserved for love, Valentine's Day. Unfortunately, today is the only time we will lie with each other during the turn of the wheel. To keep you here any longer would be dangerous for you."

Gwen's face showed her alarm. She held back tears of shock and frustration. "No, I don't want to leave you. I don't want to leave here. I...I don't have anything, or anyone, to go back for." She thought of her now empty apartment and shivered.

Draenan smiled and shifted them so that she now lay with her back to the ground, looking up at him. He slid a hand down between them, carressing her belly just above the pink buds. "Nonsense, my joy. You will soon have someone who needs you very much. Just please remember to return to me next year on this day. I wish to meet our son."

Gwen's eyes widened and her mouth fell open "Did you just say...our son?" The tears fell in earnest this time, though with fear or love Gwen couldn't tell.

Draenan's smile deepened and he kissed her before whispering. "Yes, my Gweneth, I did. Now sleep. I will hold you until it is time for you to leave."

Gwen fought off the wave of exhaustion, but her effort was in vain. Before she could say anything else, the world went black and she knew no more.

Gwen surfaced from sleep slowly. She stretched lazily before she realized that something wasn't right. She wasn't with Draenan in the sunlit garden. She was back in her own bed, dressed in her clothes and under the covers. The apartment was still and dark.

She sighed and sat up, pushing her uncombed hair out of her face. She felt the tracks of recently shed tears on her cheeks, and the memory of that morning came rushing back to her.

After he had left, she must have gone to bed and cried herself to sleep. Draenan's garden must have been a dream. Gwen sighed and rose, shedding her sweater and bra as she headed to the bathroom. She needed a shower and something to eat.

She stopped in her tracks when the brush of her thumbs on her waist as she hooked them on her jeans' waistband produced a newly familiar sensation. She looked down, and sure enough there they were. Little pink buds peeked up at her from above her opened zipper.

Gwen laughed, her emotions a mix of joy and disbelief as more tears followed the tracks of those she had shed before. She slid her palm across her abdomen above the vines, and wondered what being the mother to a Faerie child would be like.

12