Dragon

Story Info
To appease the dragon, a sacrifice.
2.1k words
4.11
82.7k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,541 Followers

There was consternation in the town when smoke started rising from the Mountain. At night, the glow of fire could be seen, but there was nothing up there to burn. The matter was discussed, in private and in public.

Finally a consensus was reached. It was the gods speaking. That put the responsibility on the shoulders of the Chief Priest. What was he going to do about this?

The Chief Priest considered and made a decision.

"I will retire to the temple and pray, and see if the gods will reveal their intentions."

So the Chief Priest and his acolyte retired to the temple and discussed this turn of events. They were worried men. If they couldn't resolve the issue the townspeople were quite capable of sending them to meet the gods personally to discuss it, and neither was really ready to meet the gods.

A decision was reached and a plan was made. They would be resolute to face this challenge, even though it might cost the town dearly. Better the town face the cost than the priests.

The Chief Priest faced the town council to tell them the bad news and what they would have to do to resolve the issue.

"The gods are angry with the town. They say we have fallen from the path of righteousness, so they intend to punish us. They have sent a dragon, and it currently dwells on the Mountain, waiting for the right time to descend and destroy our town, ravaging the area and leaving none alive."

The Chief Priest paused, watching the dread that was overtaking the council. Now to throw them the thread of hope.

"However, the gods are just and merciful. As long as we sincerely repent and return to the ways of righteousness they will spare our town. To show our honest repentance there must be a sacrifice. It is with heavy heart I tell you what they demand.

They say a beautiful young woman, chaste and honourable, must be dressed in the finest silks that we can find. Her robes must then be adorned with chains of gold. On the day preceding the full moon she is to be taken up the mountain and fastened to a post and left there for the night.

If the sacrifice is acceptable the dragon will devour it and leave, troubling us no more."

This demand led to a lot of discussion around the council, but the Chief Priest had gauged his audience well. It was finally ruled that the sacrifice would be made.

Obtaining the gold was simple. Everyone hated the money-lender. Now they could legitimately help themselves to his gold.

Silk robes were also easy. The mercantile had been overcharging for years. He could afford to lose some stock for the good of the town.

The beautiful young woman, chaste and honourable, was the sticking point. The obvious candidate was Violetta, beautiful, intelligent, a virgin, and reluctant to marry any of the locals. She was talking of going to the city where she might find a better class of companion. It was finally decided that if she was leaving anyway, did it really matter if it was to the city or to be eaten by a dragon? Leaving was leaving. So to Violetta went the honour.

On the day that the sacrifice was to be prepared and posted, a hero and his friend rode into the town. Redfire and Blackash, they called themselves. Observing the preparations being made, Redfire made enquiries as to what had befallen the town that such a sacrifice was required, and became very thoughtful on hearing the story. He and Blackash then had a discussion of the best ways to proceed.

I feel I should point out at this stage that Violetta had shown a very selfish streak when informed of her coming part in the ceremony. She had strongly indicated that it was not part of her long term plans to be eaten by a stray dragon, and suggest that some other victim should be found. Perhaps a nice fat priest.

The suggestion was refused and Violetta was placed under close guard. No one wanted her to accidently get lost, leaving them to find another volunteer.

Now Violetta was prepared. She had been dressed in the finest silks. Not just a simple dress, but wrapped with layer after layer of silk. Every time the Mercer had protested, another bolt of silk was wrapped around her.

Heavy chains of gold were draped over her. (The money-lender hadn't taken heed of the mercer's lesson and had tried protesting, resulting in so many gold chains that Violetta could barely walk. When she pointed out this fact she was advised she didn't have to. All she had to do was stand still and be eaten, so she should stop whining.)

With the coming of dusk the sacrificial offering was taken up the Mountain where, about half way up, a solid oak pole and been set firmly into the ground. Violetta was chained to the pole and the Chief Priest called down blessings upon her for her sacrifice to the town.

By unanimous decision the procession returned to town, leaving Violetta alone in solitary splendour. It had been suggested that a few witnesses might be a good idea, but when it was thoughtfully pointed out that the dragon might decide to eat the witnesses as well....

Violetta stood, waiting and cursing. She cursed the town, the town council, the chief priest, the dragon and the gods, and then started going through the town's people, one by one, cursing them heartily.

"For a chaste and honourable young lady, you certainly have a taste for low language," said a voice.

Startled, Violetta looked around to see a muscular young man, sitting on a horse.

"Hi," he said. "I'm Redfire. I heard there's a little dragon problem and that you're the town's answer to it, so I thought I'd take some cards in the game."

Dismounting he strolled over to her. After examining the way she was bound, he nodded slightly and started unlooping the gold chains, dropping them at her feet. Once the chains were all undone he picked them up and stowed them in his saddle bags.

Returning, he examined the bolts of silk wrapped around Violetta, nodding approvingly at the quality.

"Some good silk here," he pointed out. "That'll be worth a few bob in the market."

With that he started unwinding the bolts. It was surprising how little room silk took up once if had been tightly rolled. It was even more surprising to Violetta, and somewhat embarrassing, when Redfire removed all the silk, leaving her chained to the post naked.

The silk quickly joined the gold chains in Redfire's saddle bags.

"You don't have to worry about any dragon descending on you. There aren't any. I killed the last one myself," he added mendaciously.

"However, you do need to worry about volcanos. You're currently standing on one and I suspect that it's working its way towards an eruption. You might like to tell the town council that."

Watching Redfire turn back towards his horse, it dawned on Violetta that he was just going to leave her there.

"Wait," she shrieked. "Are you just going to leave me here like this?"

Redfire stopped and looked back at her. Then took a closer look at her. He nodded and returned.

"Good point," he said.

To Violetta's consternation, Redfire undid the rope at his waist and dropped his trousers. She stared in shock at what he was offering her. She had seen a few cocks in her time, as men always seemed ready to offer them to her, but this was one of the largest she'd seen.

Violetta shook her head frantically. "No, thank you," she told him nervously. "I don't want it."

Redfire laughed, amused. "I wasn't exactly going to ask," he pointed out, reaching out to take her breasts in his hands. "We hero's tend to just take what we want."

Violetta shrieked with outrage as Redfire started playing with her breasts. She tried to pull away, only to find this awkward to do when chained to a post.

She yelled at Redfire, demanding he stop immediately.

Redfire laughed again. "I've barely started," he told her. "Just relax."

Violetta could only watch in shock and horror as Redfire abruptly pushed his knee between her thighs, forcing them apart. She squirmed, feeling his erection suddenly pressed against her.

Then she screamed indignantly as Redfire pushed himself rudely into her.

"Damn it," she screamed at him. "You stop that right now. I'm a virgin, damn you."

Violetta felt Redfire give another firm push and felt a painful tearing. Over her scream she could hear Redfire's mocking voice.

"Sorry, love. You mean you were a virgin."

Violetta screamed and raged at Redfire, only to find herself ignored as Redfire kept pushing into her, filling her with his cock. All too soon she found he was plastered along the full length of her body, his cock all the way inside her.

"You bastard," she hissed bitterly at him, only to find he was laughing again, and then he was kissing her while his hands mauled her breasts, causing odd feeling in her body.

Quite content with the way things were progressing, Redfire prepared to start work on his new friend. She had been hot and tight when he entered, very tight actually, but now that he was in he could feel her loosening slightly, with moisture gathering around him.

Violetta felt Redfire starting to withdraw, then her senses and temper flared as he thrust back into her, causing her to scream in fury again.

She found her cursing skills improving rapidly as Red fire repeatedly pulled away and then roughly rammed back into her. If pushed, she would have had to admit that she found the sensations intriguing, but she didn't want it and wouldn't admit it.

She twisted against that pounding cock. It was no longer hurting but what it was doing was profoundly disturbing. Against her will she could feel her body moving in counterpoint to Redfire's, going where he wanted her.

Redfire was quite happy. He was cockdeep in a lovely lass and she was responding. Noisily, he had to admit, but she was responding. He increased his tempo, laughing openly at her when he found Violetta matching him.

All good things must end, decided Redfire, and settled down to really hammer home to his climax. He came hard and fast, spilling deep inside Violetta, to the sound of another infuriated shriek. No wonder she'd been a virgin, he mused. That temper probably scared all the men away.

Redfire withdrew, patting the incensed young woman on the bottom as he did so.

Violetta glared at him.

"Are you going to get these chains off me or not?" she demanded.

"Not," said Redfire regretfully. "I don't have the keys."

"Can't you do anything to help me?" she demanded.

"I just did," Redfire pointed out. "They can't sacrifice you as a virgin now, and you didn't even thank me."

Violetta was saved the trouble of responding to this by the sound of trotting. Blackash road into the clearing and hailed Redfire.

"You were spot on, Red," he called. "I saw the Chief Priest and his offsider sneaking out the back of the temple with a couple of packhorses. They were heading up here, probably to collect her and the loot."

Violetta stared at him astonished. "Do you mean that that old roué was planning to come up here and rescue me?" she demanded.

"More on the lines of rescuing the gold and silk, I think, with you as a bonus," said Redfire. "Where are they now?" he asked, turning to Blackash.

"When thieves fall out," quoted Blackash. "The young offsider slid a knife between the old man's ribs once we were out of town and dumped him in the river. I queried whether this was the right thing to do and he tried to knife me. He's now floating along after his master.

They did have her keys, though, so I assume that they intended to take her with them. I'll let her loose now."

"OK. You, Violetta, can then decide if you want to ride with us or back to town. If you're staying, don't stay too long or the dragon will erupt, and then it's goodbye town.

If you're planning on screwing her, Blackash, you'd better do it before you let her loose. Once loose, you'll probably have to chase her all over the mountain."

Violetta looked nervously at Blackash while he smiled and winked at her, keys dangling in his hand.

Ashson
Ashson
8,541 Followers