Dragon Mounting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Falling very still, the dragon closed his eyes and snorted, struggling for breath as the cock pushed deeper and deeper, cruelly slow. The mare enjoyed every second of forcing open the dragon's anal ring, though it became much easier once the head was inside, along with copious amounts of lube. Even if they could do little, his wings flapped energetically as the mare leaned forward, one paw closed around the narrower end of his tail, lightly buffeting her with air in his eagerness. Grinding her hips so that the full length of the plain dildo, wider at the base, drove into the dragon's behind, the mare bit down a whinny; there was more pleasure for the female wearing the strap-on too with this particular harness.

"Ah... It's not just you that'll be getting something out of this," Amethyst gasped as she pushed deep.

Ruth grunted, though no one could tell whether the grunt was in request for more information or because she had shoved particularly deep. Readjusting so the dildo on the other side of the harness rested more comfortably in her pussy, the mare licked her lips and slipped her paw beneath the harness to stroke her clit.

"Mmm, this harness has a part on the inside that pushes inside me, a second dildo," Amethyst explained anyway to the dragon, giving a sharp buck. "So I'm well filled too, maybe more so than you. And it does...this."

With her paw still within the harness, Amethyst groped for a moment, finding the small bullet vibrator sewn into a pocket on the side. She switched it on and gasped immediately, hips gyrating and unconsciously working the dildo into the dragon as she focused on her own pleasure. Juices dripping around the dildo buried inside her cunt, the mare nipped her lower lip and bucked into the male under her like a rutting stallion, pleasure increasing with every thrust.

"Ah...much better," Amethyst groaned, ears slanting back against her skull. "Now, let's see how many orgasms I get before you cum."

Foxy shook her head at the mare's antics, occupying herself with her own dragon for the time being. Rai hissed quietly as the vixen's tongue caressed every inch of his throbbing member, delighting in every drop of pre she coaxed from his hard length. After being so teased and kept wanting by the sensual vixen, it did not take long before Rai panted heavily, struggling futilely not to cum so soon. He was able to watch the vulpine if he tilted his head forward so that his chin rested on his chest but do little else as his hard length pulsed in her grip, hot lips sliding along the shaft. Closing his eyes, Rai shook his head and groaned, striving against instinct as need proved to be his weakness in holding out.

"Give in to it," Foxy advised with a wicked smirk, paw pumping his length. "This will be the first of many... And I expect to have my fill."

There was no time to wonder exactly what Foxy meant by that. Rai's breath caught in his throat and he growled loudly as he climaxed, shooting ropes of cum over his own stomach to stain his green scales. Foxy's eyes danced and she stroked his cock vigorously, squeezing as much as she could from him with the aid of her skilful paw until the dragon's muscles went limp, entirely spent. The dragon panted and whimpered more quietly as his body shook, tail twisting under the table. Giggling wickedly, Foxy scooped every drop of salty cum up from his shaft with her tongue and then tackled his scales, ensuring that none was wasted, as she would have seen it. Bringing her lips to the dragon's in a deep, passionate kiss, she forced some of his own cum back into his muzzle, making him taste himself. Not expecting the taste or the kiss, Raiyoku blushed crimson but allowed her to push his cum into his muzzle, swallowing as obediently as he could: it was not an altogether unpleasant taste.

"We're not done yet, scales," Foxy smirked as they broke the kiss. "Next one's for me."

Hearing his mate orgasm and then the lewd kiss was torture to Ruth. The white dragon twisted against the table and groaned through the gag, teeth digging into the hard, red ball. Amethyst huffed and snorted like a stallion, hips bucking almost without conscious thought as the combined stimulation drove sense from her mind. The mare hammered the strap-on into his tail hole with loud moans, the dildo and vibrator sending pulses of intense pleasure into her body. Shoving in hard so that her hips slapped against the dragon's rump, Amethyst hunched forward and climaxed with a shrill whinny, the sound reverberating around the room so that it appeared to magnify.

With his tail hole filled and stretched with the wider base of the dildo, the dragon hissed between his teeth, the scent of the mare's increased arousal thick in the air. It was intoxicating, intricate scents weaving throughout that of male musk, driving him on to grind into the table, but it was never quite enough to get him off. Flipping her forelock out of her eyes, Amethyst snorted, already eager for more, and thrust more slowly into the dragon, taking her time and relishing every single one of his needy moans. Thrusting her paw inside the harness once again, she adjusted the speed setting on the vibrator so that it pulsed in steady waves of varying strength, setting her desire aflame. The vibrations were strong enough at some points that Ruth could feel them through the dildo, the sensation amplified when she angled her hips, shoving the dildo right up to his prostrate. Unable to help himself, the dragon cried out, tail jerking.

Though Rai heard his mate's muffled cries, there was nothing he could do. Foxy climbed on to the table with him and straddled his hips, eyes gleaming with a wicked glint. Even after cumming, his cock was still hard, arousal fuelled by Ruth's groans and grunts, something that Foxy intended to take full use of. Lowering her hips, the vixen rubbed his cock through her soaked pussy lips, eyes closing and jaw falling slack in pleasure. She gasped quietly, fingertips playing over her clit, unable to hold herself back from taking exactly what she wanted. Smiling at the groaning dragon, she lined his cock up with her cunny and sank down, releasing a long, satisfied sigh. The first moment of penetration was always the best.

Taking the dragon's full length, the vixen growled playfully and leaned forward on to his chest, letting him take her weight as she ground on to his cock. Rai's chest heaved as he panted, striving to buck his lips and failing as the vixen laughed at his predicament. His tail thumped uselessly beneath the table and he groaned, holding his tongue as much as was feasible. Despite his best efforts, he groaned and whined in time with Foxy's bucking hops, the vixen forcing his length into her tightness over and over again. Her claws pricked lightly against the scales on his chest and the dragon inhaled sharply at the faint sting of pain, fleeting but noticeable. Foxy's need was evident as she slammed her hips down and flicked her brush over his legs, intent on pleasing herself and riding him to orgasm.

It was not difficult for Ruth to discern what was going on from the lewd sounds and moans coming from the second table. It made it all the more difficult to take the strap-on under his tail without dissolving into a growling, feral imitation of himself when he wanted nothing more than to cum through any means possible. Amethyst clasped his tail for leverage as she thrust wildly, his tail hole loose and lubricated enough to take every one of her strokes with ease. Her breath came in harsh gasps and her mane clung damply to the back of her neck, the vibrator buzzing against her clit so that she bucked harder, need soaring to even greater heights. The faux phallus rammed the white dragon's prostate with every thrust, pounding his hips into the table and making him flap his wings in need, pushed closer and closer to climax.

Just as he felt he was about to finally achieve release, the mare shuddered through what had to be her third climax, breath huffing over his scales. She pulled back with a throaty groan, sliding the dildo free from his rump in a trickle of lube, the dragon's tail hole clenching and unclenching. He grunted in complaint, balancing on the edge of climax, the need of which thrummed throughout his entire being, allowing no other thought to enter his mind. Fingers tackled the knots holding his paws and ankles to the table; the ropes fell slack as his tail was suddenly free and the dragon raised his head, blinking in the comparatively brighter light. What was going on?

A grinning mare and vixen greeted him, resting their paws on his arms and waist to guide him off the table. Standing on his own two paws for the first time in a while, the dragon groaned and half-reached to stroke his aching dick before Foxy slapped his paw away with a 'tsk'. Rai raised his head from the table, still bound, and grinned widely, his hard member drooling pre cum down the length in a delectable cocktail of sexual juices. A small smile grew on the white dragon's muzzle as he slowly understood.

Pouncing on Raiyoku, Foxy growled excitedly, tail beating against the backs of her legs. They had a plan. The green dragon grunted under her playful weight and the vixen straddled his waist, leaning far forward to untie his legs from the table. That done, the vixen grabbed one of the dragon's legs and slid back to his muzzle, pressing her dripping sex to his tongue, all the while bending his leg back as far as possible. Following her lead, the mare took the other, although stayed on the dungeon floor, pulling the dragon's other leg back so that his tail hole was exposed, already slick with Foxy's juices. Amethyst raised an eyebrow at the seemingly paralyzed, horny Ruth.

"Go on then," Amethyst smirked. "He's all yours, if you do still want to get off, that is."

He did not need to be told twice. Lips parting in a needy snarl, Ruth dove at his mate, scrambling up on to the table, which protested with a loud creak. Thought strained, it held admirably enough, and Ruth pressed his body close to Rai's, cock slippery with enough pre cum that it glided over Rai's scales with barely any resistance. It took a few tries to push the head under Rai's tail, so great was his need, but when the tip of his cock touched and pressed lightly into the dragon's eager tail hole, both dragons moaned loudly. Dropping over Rai's body on his paws and knees, Ruth drove in with a lusty growl, burying his length into Rai in a single thrust.

Unable to thrust too hard without collapsing on top of his partner, Ruth growled in frustration, bucking his hips as quickly and determinedly as he was able. His claws dug into the padded table and he plunged into Rai's clenching tail hole over and over, the green dragon's panting harshly. Balancing as best he could with one paw, the white dragon had the sense of mind to wrap his other paw around his mate's dark shaft, pumping quickly without any sense of teasing, just wanting to bring the dragon off with himself. Thrashing on the table, Rai gasped and jerked, almost dragging his legs free of the female fur's grasp, hips thrusting up into the white dragon's eager paw as his tail hole was lustfully ravaged. So close to climax, Ruth ground his teeth together and thrust in one final time, a strangled whine emerging from his throat as he finally reached orgasm, spilling his seed into his mate's passage in thick spurts. The green dragon's cock erupted a moment afterwards, painting their scales with pearly strings of cum, hot upon their respective green and white scales.

Gasping over the green dragon with pre cum splattering both of their bodies, Ruth groaned huskily, lowering his muzzle to nuzzle tiredly at Rai's cheek. The dragon shuddered, licking the green scaled muzzle gently as Rai's head fell back in exhaustion, muscles trembling visibly. In his prone position, Rai was dimly aware of the female furs above him talking, a wet pussy grinding over the top of his muzzle to leave a smear of feminine juices before pulling away. Foxy giggled faintly and Amethyst's fingers loosened around Rai's leg, allowing him to rest the limb back upon the table, close to his mate. Though he was in a better position to listen in on their conversation, Ruth only shook his head, kissing Rai deeply when Foxy slipped backwards off the table. Closing his eyes, Ruth did not have the energy to wonder what they were talking about.

At least, not quite yet.

*

"Worth it?"

Ruth smiled as he padded into the spacious bathroom; Rai followed a moment later, the subject of his address. The green dragon flicked his tail, feigning a grumble, his whole body sore from the pleasurable ordeal under the paws of the female furs in the dungeon. His legs trembled faintly as he stepped into the shower cubicle, barely able to lift his hind paws enough to step into the shower. Ruth was only thankful that the cubicle was large enough to fit both of them comfortably, which had been a welcome surprise in the holiday cottage; he had not thought it would be so well equipped initially. Still not answering, Rai flipped on the shower and sighed in relief as the warm water soothed the ache from his scales, tail thumping gently against the glass wall of the cubicle.

"It was worth it," Rai said at last, stepping out of the stream of water to allow Ruth to share. "But I ache something dreadful."

"We can fix that."

Water poured over the white dragon's head, dripping off his horns as he rubbed his paws down his mate's back, kneading the tension from his body. The green dragon leaned back into his touch, a small moan escaping his lips. His arms hung limply at his sides as he relaxed under Ruth's gentle but skilful touch, paws and fingers finding the sore spots and rubbing aches from beneath the scales. Rai swayed lightly, only steadied by Ruth's paws and shuddered bodily, a ripple running through him from head to tail. From another place in the house, he could hear the faint murmur of Foxy and Ammy talking, the ladies seeming to have a wealth of energy even after their liaison. Or perhaps they were feigning it - who could tell from his position? Finding his voice, Rai glanced back over his shoulder.

"I don't want to know what they have planned for later," he declared soundly. "I'm sure I won't survive."

As if to illustrate his point, Rai groaned theatrically, tail curling between his thighs. Ruth would almost have wished he had had the chance to cum as many times as the green dragon had if not for the slight discomfort that came with it. It was an all encompassing exhaustion, if satisfaction, and he wrapped his arms around Rai's waist, pulling the dragon under the stream of water with him.

"Relax, love, you said it was worth it," he teased lightly, fingertips tracing down Rai's hips.

Rai nodded and allowed Ruth to slip his arms more tightly around him, turning his muzzle to share a kiss beneath the water. Moaning into Rai's muzzle, Ruth's shaft stirred against the green dragon's rump, eager for more even as his tired partner growled in surprise, the roles having turned. Breaking the kiss, the dragons panted heavily, scales heating up from more than simply the shower.

"And besides," the white dragon continued belatedly, flashing a grin. "I certainly want to find out what they have planned for us later!"

12