Dragon on Show

Story Info
A dragon plans to make some extra cash with a cam show...
2.2k words
4.71
8.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

*****

Dragon on Show

Drac grumbled and flicked his tail, the purple dragon storming and stomping around his bedroom like a drake of much younger years. Wearing only a pair of boxer shorts that came down to the middle of this thighs, he slid his gaze away from his vibrant reflection in the floor length bedroom mirror, a coat half-slung across it so that his image was, blessedly, hidden from view. Under normal circumstances, he would have enjoyed the opportunity to flex and pose before the mirror - modesty wasn't really a word present in his language - but with the knowledge of what was to come that night, he wasn't all that sure that yet another display was justly on the cards.

He smoothed a fingertip down the curved, white horns arching back from his skull, the space between them taken up by a frill with dark blue membranes, as he surveyed his room. Clothes away, check. Computer set up, check. Scales oiled, double check. Every inch of him gleamed with good health and Drac allowed himself just the one lazy grin, blue tongue sliding out along the line of his jaw.

It wasn't all that bad of a deal, not really, and the show had been easy to set up too, a website already created for him to join and ready a channel stream. He wouldn't have to consider it at all if he'd been a bit better off, but, well, pickings were slim. With hours being cut at his otherwise admittedly rather excellent job, he just couldn't make ends meet, being a dragon who enjoyed certain luxuries in life. Christmas presents for family and friends too were, of course, a necessary expense and the winter season racked up his heating bills to a level that made his head spin. And, well, who'd want to give up things like dining out on the finest cuts of steak when there was a solution to be had at his very paws?

Setting up a sexy cam show, however, was something entirely new to him. And it was nearly show time.

The purple drake swallowed as he glanced between the screen and his bed, an array of his favourite toys - well, it wouldn't have made any sense to get out anything for the show that he didn't enjoy - laid out for his enjoyment. And that of his audience, of course. If he ever got an audience. There was still no guarantee, even if he did push down his pride and put himself out there as he'd already committed to.

"Here goes nothing..."

He muttered to himself, sweating from the tiny gaps between his scales even as he perched in front of the computer screen, adjusting the webcam so that it would have the very best view of his bed. Although his words were hardly coherent, a grumble only for his own ears, Drac took a deep breath and smoothed down his bedspread one more time. The flashing letters on the screen bid him to click the button that would make him go live and he set his jaw proudly as he clicked on the bright green button to go ahead.

His own image filled the screen and, even though he'd been expecting it, he reeled from it, stumbling away. Drac chuckled, trying to put a throaty edge into his tone as he paced to the bed.

"Well, well, well," he rumbled, swaying his tail as he glanced back at the camera over his shoulder, one eyebrow raised. "Fancy seeing you here."

There were no viewers as yet, but the recording of the acts the live audience got him to take on would be just as valuable a money-making tool as the live show itself. As he bent over with a lift of his tail, Drac slipped his cheekily printed boxers down his muscled legs, giving the camera an excellent view of the tight bud of his tail hole and a rump that he'd been told on many occasions was simply perfect for groping.

Hopefully, the audience would think so too.

Ping! His heart leapt into his throat. One viewer. Well, he'd better be getting on with the show, if it was already starting.

Sashaying his hips, he pushed his shoulder blades back to show off the muscles in his back, waist tapering in before it connected to his hips. He raised one hind paw after the other, showing off how they were more like mammalian paws than anything traditionally reptile, knowing that some kinds of audiences liked such a thing - hey, who was he to judge? He was just there to make some moolah and be the eye candy on the screen!

Cockiness tightened in his chest and he let out a raspy laugh as he swung his tail, edging up onto the bed as his cock pushed slowly from the slit at the very base of his belly. Drac grinned. It was clearly as eager as he was to put on a show too.

Ping! Ping! ...Ping! Ping! Ping!

He lost count as the views racked up - perhaps his video had been shared on the front page of the site to pull in so much interest so swiftly. Regardless, someone somewhere had liked what they'd seen and his tip jar flashed green as some particularly generous viewer popped in some money, perhaps in advance of a soon to come favour or request. Drac threw the webcam a sly wink, cock drooling a thin string of clear pre-cum. Well, he'd only be too happy to assist with whatever they wanted to see!

Smirking, Drac tapped the side of his jaw and rocked his hips, letting his gently ridged cock thrust on full display, impossible to miss if anyone had been so distracted by the lure of his muscled figure itself. He closed the fingers of one paw around his hardening shaft, letting his fingers play down the length as more viewers, one after the other, joined his stream. Confidence rising, Drac rubbed his thumb over the tip of his shaft, smearing a glistening trail of pre-cum down the length of his cock, showing off his size and girth as he posed.

The computer beeped and he leaned forward, lips carefully curved in a wicked smile as his first request popped up on the screen.

There's a nice black dildo on the bed, why don't you use it, you sexy stud-dragon?

Heat flooded his chest and he let out a rumble of approval. That was one of his favourites. And not too big either... He wouldn't even need lube.

The dildo was of a moderate length and an easy one to take, but he still pushed it between his lips, his hungry maw welcoming in the smooth silicone, as he ran his tongue around the fake glands, wetting it in preparation for his twitching, clenching hole. As he lapped luxuriously over the dildo and took it into his maw, the pings denoting viewers racked up, along with the tips. And the cocky dragon lapped up every second of attention, cock trying to jerk up as blood pumped it full and hard.

Only when the toy was good and wet did he turn his buttocks to the webcam and kneel on the bed, tail raised so as not to hide a single moment of the show. Panting softly, Drac grinned and teased the head of the toy over his tight pucker, letting his saliva smear enough to wet it before easing in just the head.

His jaw tipped back, a low groan breaking his lips. Oh, how long had it been since he'd had a toy like that inside him? Life had been too busy and he hadn't considered the time needed for himself as his sexual needs grew and grew. A quick fap in the shower didn't cut it anymore and he rumbled a growl as he thrust in half the shaft, working it into his tight, yet experienced, hole with the familiarity of one very much in tune with his body.

Deeper!

The message flashed up on the screen and Drac nodded, cramming it in all the way up to the faux balls, tucked up to the base of the shaft. The silicone warmed beneath his fingers and the dragon gave an especially lustful moan, just for the pleasure of his audience. The toy was easy to work back and forth and he cast a glance back at the screen to see just how his tail hole looked, tugging and stretching around the toy cock as he rammed it in hard as if he really was being fucked.

Drac shuddered. He wouldn't mind being fucked. But he'd rather have been on top, riding a nice, hard shaft with his tail arched up over his back and a much thicker cock ploughing into his rump. Even after a few thrusts, his passage had easily accepted the comparatively slender toy and he ached for more, whimpering as his tail hole squeezed down around the dildo as if wanting and expecting more.

Thankfully, his audience was right there to help him out, a little nudge in the right direction.

How about your tail? That'll stretch you out...

A different viewer placed their request with the familiar beep of a tip and Drac drew the toy out of his rump with a needy moan. It would have made him blush, if under different circumstances, but, well, it was just what his audience wanted from him.

The toy was discarded on the bed in favour of his tail, which he brought briefly to his lips, suckling the tip as if it was a finely flavoured treat for him to dine on. Slathering the soft scales there with saliva from his flexible tongue, he lapped and slurped, breath coming in increasingly rapid pants as his cock twitched and spilt pre-cum over his lower stomach.

Slinking his tail round to his rear, Drac rolled onto his back and laughed softly as he hitched up his legs, the tip of his tail finding his hole. The stretch it gleaned from him was far deeper, the scales smooth as they squeezed their way in. His anal ring clenched and pulsed as if it was trying to release, allowing deeper entry, and he groaned loudly as his tail pushed in, spreading him out as if in preparation for a well-endowed lover.

Drac shivered. Yes, a nice dragon with a girthy cock that would power into him nice and deep, grinding up over his prostate with each and every thrust. He'd accept nothing less from a lover and was known as a demanding drake for good reason. The audience ate it all up, his moans rising with the number of tips plopped into his jar. Drac rammed his tail in deep, stretching himself right up to his supposed limit, scales rubbing over his prostate as he ground it in hard. Trembling in the thrill of exhibitionism, his paw was already reaching across the bed when message after message filled the screen.

Now, the big one!

Yeah, really cram it in hard!

Such a slut!

The computer went wild, pings and beeps blending into one another as Drac couldn't even begin to track how many were watching or how much, indeed, he was earning. He licked his lips lustfully: it had to be a lot. And it was all because he was showing off his body, putting on a display in the best way that he knew how. Only it was not only his lovers that were getting a prime seat to his muscled figure.

And he knew just which toy they wanted him to take next. He held up the knotted wolf's cock with one quirked eyebrow, the dark red shaft seeming to pulse in the tastefully dim light of his bedroom.

Fuck, I want to see him take it! Knot and all!

You're gonna be sooooo loose after this...

Maybe loose enough to take my cock.

And, as the dragon filled himself with a wolf's cock, he imagined each and every one of his viewers - with cocks to match his largest toys, of course - fucking him as he was sure they wished they could, cumming inside him with the strength of the studs they imagined themselves to be. He howled and spurted cum across his bed and the wall as he popped the engorged knot into his rump, tail slapping the mattress, rocking and gyrating like a slut on show, full show. And that's all he was to the cam-viewers: a slut to be enjoyed.

Helpless to the throes of his own climax, he collapsed as he painted his stomach white with wasted seed. He couldn't have said how many viewers he had for his stream, but the activity on his screen shivered before his eyes as he tried and failed to push himself up from the bed, arms shaking too badly to support his weight just yet.

Lying there in the aftermath, Drac chuckled hoarsely and found the presence of mind to cast the camera a knowing smirk coupled with a wink. His tip jar glowed with a golden ring, sparks shooting out in all directions as if it too was excited about what it had received.

Payday!

Perhaps he'd have to run another show again sometime soon!