Dragon (S)Layers Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He practically dragged her to the back of the tent as though the tight confines of the canvas shelter would- or even could- be their own private world. If only for a moment. No matter how much she wished it to be, though, both of them knew that could never be the case.

"My lord, what're you doing out-" Amaranth started to say before she felt lips press to hers. His kiss was intense, passionate, a liquid fire that raged across her tongue as he leaned into her, demanding her submission. She struggled to breathe through her nose in the wave of his demand, but she didn't want to resist. She cupped his cheeks habitually even as he pressed himself into her armored chest, stealing her breath with an overwhelming wave of power and demand.

Their kiss went unbroken for several minutes. Neither of them uttered so much as a sigh, letting their bodies communicate everything they'd held so tightly bound. Before she knew it, though, Richard had shifted his weight and slid easily from her lips to kiss her cheek, her neck- his teeth grazed her supple flesh and the scent of his intense passion seared her nostrils. Everything about his touch was demanding. Inviting.

Home. His arms were her home. He bit her neck softly and sighed across the moistened flesh while his large, strong hands cupped her lower back, pulling her upward into his grip. "We'll not have much time before Sedric's men realize I'm gone." His breathy whisper was as much a warning as it was an invitation. Even before his hand cupped her firm, taught flank. As if leaving no room for argument, he grabbed her ass and kissed her once more.

Amaranth melted under his heat, faltering as his confident strength pulled her closer to the center of his lust. Her mind became hazy, the siren's call of his kiss pulled at her. Drew her in. When had he gotten so good with his tongue? Her knees wobbled in her armor and she slumped a little. "R-" she tried to choke from around his tongue. "Richard. . ." Her breath came as a hot, throaty whisper. "We can't-"

"Who's going to stop us?" His weight was pressing onto her again. Her back thudded against the center post. In that moment his young, hungry features looked carnal, feral in their intense desire for the knight. It was Amaranth who'd inspired the lust burning in his eyes. It was she who'd denied him the steady release of that tension. . . She had been selfish. She had been wrong.

Richard pulled at her. His fingertips sunk into the powerful muscles of her flanks. She was the reason. It had spiraled out of control that first time, just like she knew it would, but she hadn't denied him then. Like now, his presence, his confidence, his gentle power. . . How could she say no to her Duke?

Amaranth let her blade clatter to the ground, stealing the briefest glance towards the open flap on her tent. Her breath came in ragged sips as she looked back to the young man, her patron and lover. "I- I can't get changed. Not here. Not now."

"That's fine," he grabbed her ass again. This time his grip was firm and he stepped back, pulling her to one side by that ass cheek until she started to move. When he had her facing the post he placed another hand on her upper back and pushed her forward. "Grab the pole. . ."

The indignity of it all. Heat welled on her cheeks, burning even as the young man leaned over her armor clad back, whispering a sultry purr into her ear. "Ammy," he wrapped his arms around her waist, asserting his control with the reassuring strength of well toned arms. "I love you."

Amaranth shuddered at those words as he took the tip of her ear in his mouth and pulled playfully on it. His hands worked her belts open deftly. Fear flashed over her, was he going to find the swell of her belly?

His fingers slid deftly under her arming leathers while she arched her back more. Her hands reached higher up the post in a slow feline stretch that arched her back as far as possible in the heavy steel breastplate. Even though it was designed to allow her to make use of her flexibility, she found it's limit quickly, looking back up at her lord she smiled weakly. "I'm afraid I can't go much farther unless I want to be tasting steel from the back of my tongue.

Rather than disappointment- surely, he'd seen what she could do without armor, in that peasant's dress he made her wear, she may as well have been a pure blood elf- he actually seemed more excited by the display. He sucked on her ear-tip and exhaled his breath down across her cheek and ear. "I love you, Ammy." He reminded her. His hand slid lower.

Amaranth quivered against her Duke's touch. Resistance had fled her long ago, but the second his fingers trailed over her smooth, hairless mound she leaned forward. A soft whimper crossed her lips as her hyper sensitive flesh warmed to his demanding touch. They could never get away with this at the castle or even in the city. He'd wanted to go so they could have this moment. He always had been a risk taker. Before she could muster some kind of response to his words he wrapped his free hand around her chest and kissed her neck.

His strength was everywhere. His hands held her up, kept her from falling even as her knees trembled. He was the only man who could make her a woman- it was forbidden, she was his servant. His guide and his guardian.

Richard sunk his teeth into the nape of her neck. She mewled.

His woman.

"I missed you," she breathed out. His index and middle fingers worked their way under her cotton panties, unerringly diving into the heat trapped between her quivering thighs. Unconsciously the half-elf clenched those powerful legs against the man's wrist. He added a third finger to his attentions, parting her lips with his first and third finger and pressing the middle one against her womanhood. In the next breath he was leaning on her even more, pressing his weight into her shoulder, demanding her full attention. She responded in the only way she could; she edged up to the tips of his toes as she bent lower. Her natural elven grace and flexibility made it an easy to bend lower. To show him what he wanted most- what she needed most.

"I love you-" Richard's voice fell away from Amaranth's awareness when his finger slid into her wet pussy. It was a snug fit even with just one finger and she moaned a breathless sigh as she was forcibly opened by his digit. Months of no sex had made her much too tight, but he didn't seem to mind. She surely didn't. Her body didn't have a choice but to open for him as he pushed that digit in, deeper and deeper. Searching her wet velvety depths for something only he knew.

Amaranth clenched her jaw against the cry trying to claw its way out of her throat. It'd been too long and now, in the most dangerous forest in the world, she couldn't let the pleasure get the best of her. She looked back to see Richard's eyes alight with mirth and warmth, he kissed her to absorb her moan. Unbidden, she gave it over to him, sealing it between their lips.

With that little encouragement her man slid his hand down her body. He roughly grabbed her belt and shoved her pants down to the tops of her thigh plates, leaving her well rounded ass open to the chilly air. Amaranth eased her weight to the balls of her feet, sucking in a deep breath as Richard once more staked his claim. His teeth sunk into the sides of her neck again and a second finger pressed into her pink entrance. She mewled deeply, moaning out a long sigh as her tight muscles were stretched by her Duke's demand.

This was the way they were meant to make love. This was how they both needed it. Amaranth clenched her muscles against his fingers. "We can't-" she lied, pushing back against him. His fingers opened her easily; like a lily blossom in full bloom, eliciting a hearty sigh she had to stifle with her own fingers. She bit down on them and rolled back against her man, her lord. Surrendering with every second that passed. He knew what demands to make to coax the song out of her body and he wasn't afraid to make them.

His fingers spread slowly, testing the give in her tight, unyielding core. When her body tightened around his fingers he withdrew and kissed the back of her ear. "Let me go, Ammy."

"I don't want to," she breathed, barely aware of the words. "I don't want to loose you."

There was a pause before he nipped the tip of her ear playfully. "Let me go, Ammy. Time is not on our side."

Was it ever? Reluctantly, Amaranth unclenched her thighs and released the man's hand. He kissed her ear again and, with a soft sigh that would've made Isira herself cream, brought his dripping fingers to her mouth. He smeared her natural moisture across his knight's lips- the lips of his servant. His woman. Amaranth didn't hesitate, closing her eyes and wrapping her lips around his digits to the palm in one go.

"I love you, Amaranth." His voice was liquid smooth in the darkness, warm and soothing her frazzled nerves. She could have his child, she decided. She could make it work, even if it was only the two of them that knew it. She could keep that secret. She reached up and intertwined her fingers with his, never daring to slip them from her mouth. "I always will. . ."

"Mmph-" the half-elf knight cooed as her lord undid the flap on his trousers. Each rustle of cloth surged through her like lightning. Terrifying, liquid hot and undeniable. He'd have what he wanted and give her what she needed. To hell with the consequences. If they were caught, the humans wouldn't believe what they were seeing anyway. With a triumphant sigh in her ear, Richard's newly freed cock slapped her exposed, yearning vagina. She wanted to recite his words but she knew the folly of it.

She was a paladin. She was a knight. She was his. She couldn't be in love with him. The thought sent a ripple of shame across her body, but they both knew it. Still, he sunk his teeth into the nape of her neck. That's when she felt the transition start to take over. His teeth went from neat rows of pearly white ones to sharp canines that sunk into her tender flesh with ease, his jaw opened wider than should have been possible and his thick musk became a hot burning desire that burrowed through whatever might have remained of her apprehension.

It was their secret to keep, but in moments like this, she couldn't have cared less. He pushed his fingers into her mouth, shoving her tongue down to keep her from screaming out even as the thick, bulbous head of his cock pressed against her pussy. Her body yielded easily to its true master, inviting him deeper. She whimpered against the slightly furred fingers that held her tongue down as Richard mounted her properly.

He was big. Unforgiving. His cock impaled her tight pink hole like a lance, driving down into her core without hesitation. For a second all she saw was the white as her eyes widened. His massive girth really started to split open her small half-elven cunt by the second inch when his cock caught up with the rest of his body. The werewolf in him was starting to take over and he went from gentle insistence to feral demand. His alpha heat plowed deeper into her hard, muscular body, already made heavy by her child. He didn't stop when she whined. He didn't stop when she whimpered. Not even when she bit into his fingers. She was his bitch. His to fuck senseless if he wanted to.

Three months with nothing touching her had made her sensitive and shallower, but he didn't care; Richard shoved his hot, thick rod deeper in, splitting her further open and forcing her dainty nether lips to part for his intrusion. Once he got traction with her, he slammed the full length of his cock into her in two strokes. She threw her head back with a haggard cry that died in her throat as he rammed her again.

A clawed hand grabbed a bundle of her hair and yanked her head back while he slammed his weight into her again. Her knees buckled under his pressing weight. For a second she almost gave in, but fought to hold herself upright. A deep growl rumbled in his throat against Amaranth's neck. Possessive, warm, knowing. He pumped her again and again. With each stroke, his massive cock only seemed to grow in diameter. Swelling.

Searing breath glazed the back of her neck with a mix of saliva. His teeth became sharper. His grip more powerful. His thick coiled arm wrapped around her stomach while he mercilessly pounded his alpha female. His bitch. The woman cried out, unashamed now and his hand pulled from her lips. He grabbed at her armor to find purchase on the flesh underneath. He wanted his woman. He needed her like she needed him. Instead, however, he only managed to force her down.

She sunk to her knees, mewling obediently as he withdrew and thrust into her, plunging into her depths with his massive lupine shaft. His musk was overpowering now and the woman that Amaranth had been disappeared under the waves of his scent. The hot liquid tang of blood and saliva dribbled down her neck but she was too gone to care. She cried out a strangled whine but her breath wouldn't form. It was immediately swept up in the pressure of her Duke's jaws. She knew better than to cry now.

All she could do was hold her breath as feral lust overcame her and her lord. His furry balls slammed into her lips with each deep thrust. Tip to base. Deep. Hard. Unforgiving. Unyielding. She couldn't breathe any more. She clawed the dirt under her as the world started to dim. She was only vaguely aware of the hot breath blasting her throat. It had gone ragged.

Oh, but she was too far gone by now. Her heart hammered against her ribs, her pussy clenched tight around the massive intruder and electricity arced throughout her entire body. It started at her core and arced over every muscle in her body, up her spine, to whatever remained of her brain. She tried to throw her head back but it was useless. Richard's powerful lupine jaws held her pinned and he hadn't stopped pounding her. All she could do was take it; to yield to her lord's demand.

Her vision was blurry but she remained keenly aware of the hot lance pounding her. Each thrust speared through her with new vigor and heat. Slamming. Swelling. He bucked. Shoved forward and in one smooth movement released her neck and grabbed her shoulders. His massive dick swelled and went incredibly stiff. It throbbed once. He growled in her ear that throaty satisfied growl that only she could give him.

She couldn't respond and he didn't wait. He burred his massive lycan cock into her to the hilt, slamming into her cervix and pressing his little elf-knight into the dirt with a whimper. She had only a second to register the pain- and her ability to breathe again- before the base of his cock started to swell. The best part, the part that affirmed her status as his. He didn't hold back, he didn't try to be tactful and he did not try to pull out. He fucked his bitch. He pumped her even as he started to cum. The rush of hot blood swelling his knot lit a fire in Amaranth's body as it opened her up even more. She tried to cry out but fell silent when a hot, thick rope of steamy cum splattered into her depths, filling her immediately. It didn't stop, though. He throbbed and spurt into her again and again and again. Wave after wave of come and mutual orgasm wracked her small body.

She balled up the dirt in her fingers as Richard pumped her furiously, harder, deeper, pouring more of his lurid seed into her. Into his woman. She felt his breath against her neck and in the next instant his chocolate furred muzzle pressed against her cheek. He saddled up against her with his inner thighs pressing to her flanks. He didn't stop pumping her, though. Even though he couldn't pull out, he kept riding her like his broodmare. With each thrust came another wave of orgasm and seed. He slumped forward with his chin on her shoulder breathing hot, ragged breaths and a deep, low growl that echoed in the tent and her ear. His large eyes turned to her and a smile tugged at the distorted features of her lover.

Amaranth slowly began to recovered her senses and arched her back, trying to push up on all fours. She reached back with a trembling hand and grabbed a hand full of his hair, not trusting herself to speak as his massive load sloshed around in her body, trying to back out but caught by the plug of his knot She was full of his warm wetness and now completely unable to move. She remained there, pinned under her lord with only her ragged breath to keep her sane. If anyone was to pass by the tent right then, there was no question that the smell of Richard's musk would be unmistakable, the image of her on all fours holding this massive creature over her even more so.

She chuffed a laugh. Let them find her. . . She was where she needed to be.

Richard's massive knot deflated slowly as the fur on his body receded into natural flesh, hot with blood and lust. As the transition that changed man to werewolf was undone, his cock followed suit, shrinking back to its impressive, but distinctly human girth, a splash of mixed juices poured from Amaranth's gaping vagina into a pool under her quivering body. She sighed deeply as the pressure was relieved, slumping forward with her shoulders bowing slightly to accommodate the man on her back. She managed a weak laugh as the pain on the back of her neck became a real thing once more.

"I love you. . ." The young noble moaned softly in her ear and kissed her.

For the first time in a long time, Amaranth almost managed to return the sentiment. Still unable to trust her voice, however, she wrapped an arm around her stomach and slumped forward.

They both had to know. . .

# # # #

Outside, a stones throw from the camp, a pack of werewolves circled the clearing in their natural forms, brown, dirt matted fur bristling in the muted light. The hunt had been long and arduous in the dense forest, but it was this moment that made it worth it; they circled around the camp, avoiding the attentive gaze of young, stupid human soldiers who thought their armor and weapons would actually hurt the furred predators.

The lycans made another circle of the camp, the proud grey furred Alpha sniffed the air as though catching wind of something. He lead his pack to one of the smaller stand up tents on the eastern quarter of the circle, easily sliding from shadow to shadow until he had a line of sight to the contents of the tent. He carefully inched closer but stopped abruptly, seeming to catch a whiff of something that didn't agree with him. He backpedaled with his pack following behind like a kite tail.

Something inside the tent had spooked them, distracted them from their hunt. An entire day's worth of travel avoiding the heavily armed soldiers was put to waste because of something inside that tent. A prey worthy of an apex predator, then.

Even hundreds of feet away from the camp, beyond the lycans, Briee wondered if whatever was inside could somehow sense her presence. Not that she was afraid, but a good hunt could be ruined by the lowliest of prey and predator alike. She eyed the cautious werewolves for a moment and smiled behind her bandanna. This was a hunt worthy of a dragon, she decided and rose to her feet, stepping off into the gloom. Both groups would need their sleep if there was to be any kind of challenge.

12