Dragon (S)Layers Ch. 25

Story Info
Volume 4: Dereliction of Duty Begins.
3.8k words
4.67
6.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Volume 4: Dereliction of Duty

Chapter I: The Caress of Familiar Aches

"Engineer Sarah Kettar,

There was a time where the word of The Great Engineer was enough to make people rejoice with images of a bright future in their mind. I trust you remember the tri-shear plow, the hydraulic strut, the instant tent? So many of the Free States' technologies exist because of their support for His divine grace, but in recent years, support for His churches has been in rapid decline and for the life of me, I cannot imagine why.

We live in dark times and it seems that despite our best efforts, the collective knowledge of the races is ebbing like tide from a craggy shore; vice and quaint distractions of the mortal coil have taken hold where once there was enlightenment and progress. Even amongst our brothers and sisters of the Faith, mortal concerns have stripped them of their faculties and this attitude is spreading rapidly-

'What need do we have of Engineers', they say, 'my goblet is filled with wine and my belly full with food. I have bills to pay, work to do and wives to keep in comfort. A machine cannot do these things for me,' they decry. 'The sweat of my brow is my tool! Let it be so!'

Of course, they forget that it is because of the Engineer's inspirations to mortal beings that these things exist in the first place. Metals were forged to make that goblet, racks invented to allow those grapes to grow proud and strong, the barrel in which that wine was matured did not spring into existence, nor the process by which grapes were made into wine in the first place. . .

How can we show them we are still needed? How do we help them understand? It will not be by the hands of our Senior Artificers who wear only the title and sacrifice nothing of themselves, it will be in the streets. By word, by deed and more than anything, by proving to them that this draconic brand of hedonism is not the way forward.

We must show the common man the gods have not abandoned them, lest we ourselves forget:

There was a time where the word of The Engineer was enough to make people rejoice. . .

I look forward to hearing your ideas,"

-Engineer Jason Malsvic

# # # #

Sarah was slumped in the corner of the elaborate carriage as Caldion guided it carefully through the Ferret's Triangle towards Laleah. The steady clop of horse hooves plodding rhythmically along the packed dirt trail was mercifully quiet and would have allowed for all manner of conversation, but no one dared break the heavy silence between them. Days of running had taken their toll on everyone, and even with the relief of having escaped, there was a cloud over the rag-tag group that not even hours of time on the road would break up.

For her part in it, Sarah's body had demanded, and won, her surrender; she lay slumped in the corner across the bench snoring softly and filling the air with the pungent tang of sex that not even the open windows had managed to air out.

Keiter- with help from a stack of books- and Tessarie sat on the opposite side of the carriage, watching the world outside roll by at a steady pace, none of them knowing exactly what would happen next and silently hoping that whatever madness Sarah had dragged them into, she could also drag them out of.

For Sarah, though, there were only dreams. . .

#

The peninsula was relatively small, barely the size of a hamlet, but Sarah had negotiated a stellar discount from the Free States in exchange for access to her new invention when she was finished. There were issues, of course; farming was out of the question, the rocky soil was barren and the nearest trading post was half a day's ride, but it was home. It was her home.

It was their home.

Even after a year the concept was alien, but the steady kiss of salty air flowing in from the End's Ocean never let her forget that for every breath she'd taken under the lash or in the service of others, she would breathe a million more free and happy. Happiness was still a new concept to some archaic part of her elven-influenced mind, but it was a welcome one.

Sarah leaned forward against the window sill over her sink. Breakfast was chilling steadily on the table just behind her, but Ithric hadn't awoken yet and their daughter had taken her mother's absence as an excuse to go back to sleep in her high chair. Sarah was left to let her gaze- and mind wander over the misty oceans as its breeze caressed her bare lower body. Only Ithric's shirt kept the chill at bay, but it was a familiar, welcome chill.

A sea of dark turquoise waves tinted by spears of light from roiling clouds and an ever present mist several leagues out from shore lapped at the fringes of the craggy shore surrounding the tower, promising- tempting- begging to be explored. No one was insane enough to leave the shore more than a few leagues into that fog, not even the pirates would risk it for very long, but Sarah had a different idea about the mist. It was a problem to be solved, not some mystical entity that couldn't be conquered.

At one time humanity had considered the dark a mystic force, but when someone lit a candle, that notion was put soundly to rest, now wasn't it? Sarah tapped her finger on the sill, gaze shifting towards the canvas tent between their tower and the shore. It wasn't terribly long- perhaps a sloop's hull length, the tent would serve as an air bag once her moss arrived and once she had a working prototype, she could scale it up to a full galleon. . .

It was going to be wondrous- a boat of their own. One that could fly, no less! No more running cargo and smuggling drugs with up and down the coast to make ends meet. Once their daughter was old enough, they could teach her how to run rigging and even make her own ship, they could turn the whole operation into a business.

Captain Hart. No, Kettar- It was Kettar now. . . Yes, Captain Kettar and company. It would be the Red Minion that made them financially secure, and maybe- just maybe- it would keep her sane. Captain Kettar indeed. She chuckled. "Gods what a silly idea."

Ithric's yawn announced his arrival into the kitchen, followed by a mumbled 'morning'. He paused at the door, smiling a little at Sarah's half bent form- her tight butt was completely exposed and her pale skin flush with goosebumps. Even despite having a flowing hourglass figure, she was in good shape from months of work both during and the few days after her pregnancy she'd managed to get up the energy. "Now there's a sight worth getting up for."

Sarah glanced back from her daydreaming. "Hm?" It took her a moment to catch his gaze, her mind still full of ideas on how to get the Red Minion airborne. "Come now, how much longer are you going to be filling my head with that nonsense?"

The tall man approached her slowly, his casual gait and warm smile making stirring a familiar sense of warmth. They couldn't indulge it, no matter how much Sarah might have wanted to, but when she was fully healed there was going to be a lot of time to make up for. She found herself grinning as his powerful arms wrapped around her stomach, he kissed her deeply and pulled her into a reverse hug. His breath tickled her ear, "Until you start to believe it." He kissed her neck, nuzzling against her with a warm sigh. "Then I'll fill your head with something else."

The half-elf scoffed playfully. "Filling my mouth is not at all the same thing, young man." She nudged him.

"Tch." Without warning, Ithric nipped the tip of her ear causing Sarah to duck out of the way involuntarily. "I told you to knock that off- you're three years older."

Sarah laughed, pressing her back against him as if he'd disappear should she dare let their bodies break contact. Finally she looked up at him over her shoulder and smiled. "I thought you liked older women."

"I like a lot of things. . . Like filling your head- with thoughts, you pervert." He chided, resting his chin on her shoulder, looking out the window. "Don't pout, you'll get your fill tonight anyway."

"I usually do." She leaned back and kissed his cheek once more as he wrapped his arms around her upper body. "But you never seem to mind, hm?" She dotted his nose playfully, chuckling all the while. "The elven invasion continues."

"Mmm." His grip tightened, supportive and warm even against the coastal air. After several seconds of silence, he whispered. "Does this mean you've finally come to accept it?"

"Hm?"

He reached up and rubbed the tip of her ear between his thumb and forefinger. She started to flinch away, her body's tickle reaction already kicking in, but he held her firmly. He pressed his weight against her butt, pinning her against the sink as he kissed her neck, sending ripples of heat through her, an urge to return the attention, to be felt and feel. . . Sarah cupped the back of his skull, letting out a sigh only he could make her whisper. He drank deeply from her scent and kissed her ear. "You're my fey queen."

"Don't." Sarah breathed. "Don't do that. . ."

"But it's true," Ithric whispered into her ear as his hands slid up to her heavy breasts. His palms cupped her sensitive nipples, pressing on her even more. She grabbed his wrist looking back at him, the father of her child and the only man she'd ever actually loved. . . It pained her to pull his hand away, but she knew better than let this go on.

"Please?"

"Please what?"

She kissed his neck. "I know you like it, but it's- it's just. . ." In a weak twist of focus, she offered a lame smile. "You don't want your palms coming back wet, do you? Or your shirt, for that matter- this is your shirt, after all."

"Shh." The sailor wrapped his arm around her belly again, his free hand cupped her shoulders and despite her initial resistance, he pulled her in close. "It's okay. . ." Without waiting for an invitation, he drew back enough to place his hand on her back, tracing familiar scars by memory. He wasn't put off by the ugly ridges and valleys the scourge had left on her, no, he held her firmly and continued to stroke her back for several moments, breathing through her coppery hair and into the nape of her neck. Finally he leaned her forward to where she had been, looking out the window. There was no shame or remorse in his touch, nor from her when he ventured too low and slid his hand between her cheeks.

No. . . There were no boundaries now. Sarah Kettar looked up at him, even as she felt his fingers glide down her rump, gliding down into places they aught not be. He pressed against her nether lips, sliding one finger between them with a dangerous sigh across her ear. She licked her lips, swallowed. "Trying to make a second one already?" She whispered, inclining her head to their sleeping daughter. "Give me some rest, dear."

"You're the one who never lets me pull out." Ithric chuckled softly and pressed his weight against her that little bit more, nuzzling into her neck, he whispered, "You have another idea?" With his lips to her throat, he added: "Something we can both enjoy."

Sarah leaned back against him. She stole a brief glance at the spice rack. Almost immediately her cheeks were burning as she reached for the olive oil. There had been a few times where they'd done things in such a fashion- what could have gone wrong? She giggled secretly and popped the cork with her teeth, turning the bottle over to take a bit to her finger tips. With a glance back, Sarah took Ithric's belt sash and undid it. A rush of heat greeted her hand even as she slid his pants down a bit and started to slather the tip of his quickly hardening member with it.

She leaned forward enough to have to look up at him once more, heart already slamming against her ribs as she fought for breath, "We'll need to be quick, she could wake up at any time."

"I only need two minutes."

Sarah gawked at him. "Really, Ithric?"

He grinned.

"You're terrible." She swatted him playfully. Her breath backed up when Ithric pushed her forward with a firm hand between her shoulders, leaving her with only enough time to choose; grab the sink edge and submit fully or hold the window sill in hopes that she'd be able to do something for him.

It wasn't much of a question; Ithric knew what it took to make her tremble and he knew how much pressure to apply- in seconds his oiled up finger was pressing against her rosebud and Sarah felt her control slip that much more. She dug her fingers into the sill, teeth clenched. It had been so long, she wasn't in any state to resist. . .

He knew it, too. He pressed his thighs against hers, his thick cock pressing neatly between her ass cheeks as he used his hand to guide her down a little more. He rose to meet her, arm strong and gentle around her midsection. Sarah blushed a furious crimson that nearly matched her hair, glancing back to find him smiling down on her.

"I love you," he whispered in her ear.

It was an occasion worthy of it. She smiled meekly and kissed him- a moan clawed its way out of her throat when his finger found purchase and her asshole gave in. He sunk in deep, right up to his palm as he took her into a deeper kiss. In the ensuing seconds, his finger swirled around stretching a familiar place, stirring the young half-elf to deep shame and lust. It wasn't supposed to feel this good, but somehow giving birth to their daughter had made this wicked new intrigue into something of an obsession.

He had been the only human to make her moan and now he was the only one that kept her moaning- his next finger stretched her further, this time her moan was deeper, hotter. Begging eyes looked up to her lover for the moment she could keep them opened and she whimpered the words she'd never thought would fall from her lips: "I love you."

That earned her a new stretch, Ithric spread his fingers a little and breathed into her ear, a deep sigh of utter contentment. "You're going to wake up Lostariel."

"Sshhhhhheeehhh." Sarah clutched the sill tighter. "Two minutes?" She grinned, face still flushed a shameful red.

Slowly he began to withdraw and when she tried to move, his fingers dug into her shoulder. "Say no more, my queen." Her husband kissed her neck. "Your humble servant is here."

Before Sarah could muster any kind of response- as if she wanted to anyway- Ithric scooted up to the balls of his feet and pressed the tip of his cock to her butthole. She tried to relax herself as that thick member pressed against her most private opening- pressed. Pushed. Sweet release melted the tension in her body as her lover- her husband- her god sunk into her. Ithric's passion took him unapologetically- he didn't stop until he heard her moan that deep aching moan only he could give her.

She clutched the sill leaving new scrape marks in the soft wood, letting her head droop between her shoulders with a whimper. Inch after inch entered her at a much slower pace sending prickles over her skin from the part of her that knew this was forbidden. It was wrong but by the gods it felt so right.

"You okay?" He whispered.

Sarah mewled a response, met instantly by a gasp when Ithric started to pull out Right to the tip until it was straining her opening. This little push and pull dance lasted several slow thrusts until the oil coated both of them and Sarah had relaxed enough to allow easy passage. During that time, Sarah also began to lower her body in submission to what she knew was right; she drew her knees together as much to keep from falling as to stop her body from trembling.

"I love you," she barely whimpered. The next thrust earned her the entire cock which she took straight to the hilt- not even able to breathe as He buried himself in her, mashing his balls against her soaking wet pussy. This was how life was meant to be lived; it was meant to be enjoyed. Something that monster at the Clockworks would never understand. Giving a woman an orgasm wasn't a sign of anything.

There was no pleasure without passion. Ithric had mastered that art- he balled up a hand full of Sarah's pony tail and bit into her shoulder, sucking the sweat from her tender elven skin as he shoved her off her feet in a mighty thrust. She threw her head back and cried out in surprise. No one would hear her whimper.

No one would hear her cry his name.

A hand covered her mouth and a flicker of panic swept over her except for her husband's strong voice hot in her ear. "Shh. You'll wake her."

"Your fault." Sarah said blearily, tightening herself around the full length buried in her ass. She made a vain attempt at rolling her hips back but it was no use, her body wouldn't respond. In seconds Ithric was drawing back, slow at first and then fast. He slammed into her like a hammer making her moan again- this was foreplay to what was really coming and she knew it. She whimpered into his hand, trying to find her footing.

But it was no use; the young half-elf was at the mercy of a man much stronger than she was and arguably more familiar with her body. He pulled her hair back, stealing any choice of hiding her shame and wrapped his hand around her throat from in front. Sighing into her ear, he drew back and plowed into her ass.

Half way out, right back in. His firm body slammed into her ass again and again- the sound of flesh on flesh echoed through the room with increasing speed and power fap, fap, fap. The other sounds- the muffled whimpering of the little elf blooded girl, her desperate moans and groans- were muffled easily by Ithric's palm. Sarah pressed her back to her husband's chest, showing him she was what he wanted from her- a good wife. A whore in bed and a mother to his child. She had earned these things and so much more.

By the gods was she getting what she had earned.

Ithric pounded her ass harder, faster, grunting with the effort right into her ear, supporting her body with that powerful frame she'd worshiped so many times and- and then it happened- he stopped abruptly and pushed her forward against the wall. Breathing hard, he whispered. "Say it."

"W- Wh-"

"You know what I want to hear." He thrust in hard enough to make Sarah whimper.

"G- Gods- Ithric- Really?" A tug on her pony tail told her to go with it. She sighed, still trying to find her breath. In fluid, if slightly accented elven, she whispered. "Thank you, daddy."

"Louder." He was on her again in a second, yanking her hair back at a nearly painful angle as he reclaimed what was his. His lips immediately went to her neck as he thrust again and again, knowing that he'd get it out of her one way or another.

Sarah gripped the sill, back arching even more as she relented. He pounded her faster and faster, opening her body in ways it was never meant to- driving into her with such passion and power she had no choice. "Thank you, D- Daddy!" She whimpered with a failing voice. Her heart slammed against her ribs, breathing coming shorter and shorter. He never relented.

He never gave up.

It was the lurid nature. The unrelenting power that smashed into her that drove her higher and higher- to the tips of her toes, crying his name as a completely unnatural orgasm shattered her. An explosion of pleasure stopped her heart for a second- but it didn't stop. With each new thrust, Ithric drove her to higher planes of pleasure and shame. She became a passive observer in her own body as her husband plowed her that much further over the edge and right into oblivion. She collapsed forward over the counter just as Ithric's cock swelled in her clenched asshole.

"Ahgods-" He whispered in her ear, panting. "Iloveyou, Sarah." Ithric drove into her harder, harder, then slammed into her, moaning her name in her ear loudly 'Sarahhhhhhggghhhh." His cock swelled, pumped, emptied load after hot load right into her body. Sarah welcomed the momentary relief, enjoyed the flooding of her ass, and whimpered into the countertop as Ithric's bulk came to her.

12