Dragon Tamer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mustn't feel guilty, Your Grace. You are a Queen. Believe me I understand the burden of ruling more than most so I know that a Queen should allow herself to: indulge in certain things. It makes you happy does it not? A happy Queen makes for a much better ruler than an unhappy one, in my experience." Margaery further reassures Daenerys while moving to position herself behind her. Lining up the head of her big, fake cock with the small, tight entrance to the Queen's backdoor as she had done several long nights at sea. Licking her lips lightly before pushing the tip inside.

"Ohhhh" Daenerys moans out, the invasion of her most private hole exciting her even more than her invasion of Westeros. Biting down gently on her luscious lips as she stretches around the fat dead of the cock. Weeks ago the idea of taking something so large up her behind seemed like an impossibility, it had taken many nights of Margaery working more and more of her fingers inside her vice-grip tight asshole before she was even willing to attempt it. Now the device seemed custom made for her ass, helped greatly by the well practiced technique of her Tyrell ally.

"I absolutely adore you, Your Grace. You must be surely blessed by The Mother to possess such an ass." Margaery continues her flattery while pulling back on Daenerys hips to further lodge herself between the buttchecks of her lover. In this instance, her words were completely truthful. Thrusting herself deeply into the most private hole of any beautiful woman was nearly indescribably in it's ecstasy, even for a gifted wordsmith such as Margaery Tyrell but actually getting to fuck the ass of a genuine Queen, it was an intoxicating feeling beyond comprehension. It was as if the gods were rewarding her for the trials and tribulations that Lady Tyrell had faced and overcame in the past few months.

"Ohhhh Lady Margaery, more! I need to feel you deep inside of me!" Daenerys shamelessly moans as she pushes her hips backwards to force more thick cock inside her backdoor. Any remaining semblance of hesitation or doubt having been purged from her mind the moment she felt herself stretch around the big cock of her lover. Although it was fake, it made her feel things no real cock could ever hope to emulate. It's great size aided in this, it was even larger than Khal Drogo's and certainly larger than that of Dario Naharis but it was the gods granted ability of the wearing that was bringing her such decadent bliss.

"Your wish is my command, Your Grace." Margaery giggles, amused by the whorish cries that she summoned from one of the most powerful women in the world. A woman with enough strength to level the seven kingdoms of Westeros with a snap of her fingers, helpless before her. As soon as her slender, yet powerful hips connect with the soft checks of Daenerys, Margaery begins withdrawing her device only so she can quickly return it. Drawing a deep groan of delight from her lover and herself. The ingenious design of her device allows it to work against her own needy, soaking wet cunt with each thrust.

"Oh yes! Yes Lady Margaery! Please more!" The Mother of Dragons exclaimed, throwing her silver haired head back while she moved to meet each thrust of Margaery's glorious sexual instrument. This bent over and taken from behind position was not something she used to enjoy, notably during the early days of her union with Khal Drogo. That all changed when she allied with House Tyrell. Margaery had shown Daenerys how foolish she had been to deny herself the joys this position could bring. It also helped in the beginning to take away eye contact between the two, allowing Daenerys to attempt to forget the inner conflict that raged within her and focus only on the intense bliss radiating from her ass with each inch of the device that slid inside.

"By the gods! Yes, Your Grace! I will give you everything you desire!" Margaery calls out in lustful groans, although her sounds are mere whispers compared to the screams of bliss spilling from the lips of Daenerys Targaryen. When they laid together on the Queen's ship that crossed the Narrow Sea, they had to be mindful to not be overheard, Daenerys usually resorting to burying her beautiful face in the bedsheets to muffle her squeals of ecstasy when Maegaery explored the deepest parts of her tight hole.. However, now they were at Dragonstone and this room had been chosen as the Queen's personal chambers for a reason. It was especially designed to prevent any sounds from escaping to the outside, intended to prevent any secrets or war plans from falling into the wrong hands but in reality it allowed the Queen to moan as freely and as loudly as she wanted too.

"Oh gods thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Daenerys repeatedly screamed, pushing and grinding herself back on the fat, long cock that pounded away at her asshole. The Targaryen Queen had tried to pretend she wasn't sexually submissive. She played the part of a top with Dario Naharris but truthfully it never satisfied her. Ironically the woman known as the Breaker of Chains was bound to her own desire to be dominated. Her former attendant Doreah had taught her the sexual arts that she learned in the pleasure houses of Lys and although she was embarrassed to admit it out-loud, after all what would people think if they knew that the supposed rightful Queen of Westeros was trained the ways of a common whore? Daenerys was secretly grateful for those valuable lessons, thankful she could use them to pleasure Margaery Tyrell.

"Ohhhhh yes Daenerys! You are unlike any woman!" Margaery cried, her tongue almost hanging from her mouth as if she was drunk of sheer lust. Subtly dropping the title of "Your Grace", knowing that the Mother of Dragons' mind was too overwhelmed with pleasure to even notice. The former Queen had long believed that the difference between the low and the high borns was overstated. She believed that the lowest among the people were no different than the highest if approached with an open heart and open legs. It had been a long time since someone had truly surprised her but she genuinely believed that Daenerys Targaryen was special. A Queen. A legitimate powerful Queen that could fuck like a world class whore. It was the thing fantasies were made of.

"Ohhhhh Lady Margaery! Thank you! Please keep going! Please!" The Khalessi could easily be mistaken for a common beggar at this moment, pleading desperately for the continuation of this intense anal fucking as she clawed at the silk sheets of her extravagant bed. Hours of anal sex delivered by her secret lover allowing her to take the entirety of Maegaery's incredible device inside her ass nearly effortlessly. Upon first meeting the radiant Tyrell heiress, she dismissed her compliments as mindless flattery, empty words that she had become tedious used to hearing while holding court in Meereen. Yet now those words of praise made her heart flutter, it brought her so much joy to earn the approval of the woman who was so kindly fucking her brains out.

"Ohhhhh fuck! Do you want to cum Daenerys?!" Margaery grunted, reaching forward with her right hand to grab the Khaleesi by her sweat-dampened, silver hair and pulling her up to a kneeling position. Her bare breasts pressed against the Queen's back, allowing Margaery to grunt and moan directly into her ear. The former Queen had grown quite fond of being called "Your Grace" during her short stint as joint ruler of Kings Landing, becoming Queen of Westero had been her life's ambition. Now that she was back to being referred to as merely a lady, the title was quite unfulfilling. Finally the time seemed right to correct that. "If you want to cum, call me Your Grace!"

"Ohhhhh by the gods! Ohhhhhhhh fuckkk!" Daenerys' already loud and ceaseless moans somehow increased when Margaery reached around with her free hand to fondle her exposed tits and began gently nibbling on her ear. Even in her compromised state, the Queen knew the consequences behind those words. It would be giving up that last bit of power that remained on her side. Saying those words would mean fully submitting herself to Margaery Tyrell. She tried to fight it, deny it, ignore it, anything but her mental defenses were being blown away by the awe inspiring pleasure that was being inflicted upon her. She was desperate for release. The longer she tried to hold out, the harder it became. They were just words, they wouldn't make Margaery Queen. No one outside of this room would even know she utters them. These were the justifications that Daenerys Stormborn made to herself before she submitted completely to her secret lover. "Ohhhhhhhhhh gods! Please Your Grace! Make me cum!"

"Cum! Cum from your Queen! Cum like the whore you really are!" Margaery roared in primal desire, the facade of her usually perfectly maintained persona was now gone and the only thing that remained was lust. Daenerys' words had sent her over the edge, moving both of her nimble, dexterous hands to play with the Targaryen's sensitive nipples and using all of her strength to propel her hips back and forth into her desperate ass. If the Queen made issue of her demands after this night of sinful sex had passed, Margaery would simple claim she was caught up in the moment. Daenerys' beauty and the splendor of her body drove her mad with desire. That's what she would say and that's what the Queen would allow herself to believe but deep down they both knew better. Margaery Tyrell had tamed the untamable Dragon Queen and that power dynamic would never shift back into Daenerys Targaryen's favour.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH! YOUR GRACE! YOUR GRACE! FUCKKKKKKK!" The Mother of Dragons almost chanted as she cascaded past her sexual limits and her body was rocked with endless waves of orgasmic bliss. Trembling in the firm grasp of her lover and ally, her mind was wiped clear from any thoughts, worries or anything else besides the feeling of Margaery Tyrell deep inside of her. Her sexual peak seemed to be infinite as every time it seemed to pass, she would be struck by another orgasm. A relentless sexual bombardment that she never wanted to end.

"Yes! Cum for me! Cum for a real Queen!" Margaery trailed off as she began to cum in the same instant as her ally. Their two bodies locked together in a forbidden joy that most people alive would never experience anything close too. A pleasure reserved for a Queen. Even as she was struggling to keep her thoughts coherent, losing herself to lust, Margaerys expertly practiced hips continued to pump forward automatically, allowing them to both ride orgasm after incredible orgasm. This continued for some time before finally Margaery stopped thrusting, unwrapping her arms from around Daenerys, causing the Khalessi to limply collapse onto the sweat covered sheets in an exhausted heep. "It seems you have made quite the mess Daenerys. Your Queen demands you clean it up, you wouldn't want to displease me now would you?"

Daenerys laid there for several long moments, panting loudly as she attempted to replace the oxygen in her lounges that she moaned away. Once she regained some semblance of thought, which wasn't much in her sex dazed mind, she tiredly turned away on all hours. As she kneeled in front of Margaery, her ally had seemed to suddenly grow considerably in height or was it perhaps that the Mother of Dragons felt smaller? Her glazed over eyes eventually locked themselves onto the big, fake cock that had stripped her of her dignity and the Queen hungrily repaid it by taking it to her mouth. Greedily tasting her ass as she had done many nights before and as she would surely do for many nights to follow. The once proud Queen happily willing to submit and degrade herself for Margaery Tyrell in exchange for the privilege of being her personal whore...

12