Dragonborn Rising Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A hand patted her, trying to comfort her. She looked up to see Arngeir kneeling beside her. "Mourning will come soon enough. You must go to Solitude and discover what has befallen the Queen," he said as he helped her up.

She noticed that Udahviing and another dragon, this one just as large, but green in shade were standing nearby.

Knowing what she was about to do, Arngeir said, "Udahviing is now Dovah'in. The Master Dragon, taking the place of Paarthurnax." The Greybeard motioned to the other dragon and said, "This is Kinzongraagviing. Sharp Green Wing. He will now serve you. He is swift, and will take you safely to your destination."

She nodded her head and then did something completely unexpected. She reached out and hugged the old Thu'um Master. After a moment, he returned it.

She turned to the green dragon and he bowed his head and said, "Zin Zu'u Kiin. I am honored to carry you, Dovahkiin."

She mounted him and held on tight as he leapt into the air, flying north toward Skyrim's capital.

Lakeview Manor - Near Falkreath - Later That Night

It had been a long day and she was physically and emotionally spent. Naadia trudged up the steps of the longhouse overlooking Lake Ilinalta. Kinzongraagviing had dropped her off in the clearing nearby and then took wing again, headed west.

She was cold and realized that she was starving, after not having anything to eat since breakfast that morning, in Rorikstead. She pushed open the door and was bathed in the manor's interior lighting and warmth. Vilkas looked up from the pot he had been stirring. She hoped that is was his special venison stew. When he saw her, he rushed to her and swept her up in his massive arms. "Naadia, my love. Your home," he exclaimed joyfully.

They kissed and then he saw her strained look. He set her back on her feet thinking he had injured her and led her to a chair by the fire. "What's wrong, love," he asked.

She looked into his eyes and said, "I'm the High Queen of Skyrim."

12