Dragons Breath Ch. 04

Story Info
A Doodler finds his niche.
22.4k words
4.75
10.9k
19
10

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,121 Followers

LEGALESE: Don't read this if you are underage, if it is illegal in your area, if it is offensive to you, or if you cannot distinguish fiction from reality. This is a work of fiction.

All sexually active characters are above the age of consent on their planet of origin.

Many thanks go to RF-Fast for editing and polishing. Any bad grammar left is wholly on me and my artistic style... and a strong reliance on spell check.

Copyright (c) 2017 by Acup

A word of warning, I write good stories, I hope, with some decent sex in them. If you're looking for a stroker look somewhere else.

The disclaimers have been moved to the end of the story for my ADD readers.

ENJOY!

___

Monday - Pick on Taylor day.

It didn't start out that way. No, it started out with Cathleen crawling back into bed like a cat, grinning and with her ass in the air. Pulling the sheet aside and cradling my cock to life. Firming up quickly as she sucked me in, backing off to lick me like an ice cream cone.

I took her hand and pulled her up to lay on me, hard nipples in my chest and HOT mound against my hard cock. "You were a little wild last night," I said after breaking another tongue battling kiss.

Cathleen blushed, "Mmmmm, the way you looked at me teats in me harness... I jus' couldn' 'elp it." She slid forward a little and snaked a hand down between us to position my cock between her wet lips.

I reached back and gripped her ass as she slid down on me. I was grinning at both the exquisite feeling of being encased in her and her accent coming out when she was relaxed. "So you enjoy someone looking at you in your harness?"

Cathleen sighed and arched up, letting me see her hard nipples she had been grinding into my chest and pushing herself down to fully seat my cock in her pussy. "Never been seen like tha' before..." I could feel her pussy flutter around my cock.

"Never?" as I brought my hands up under her tits to cradle them.

Cathleen let her weight come forward on my hands forcing her chest up a bit and my fingers to push up on her nipples a little. "Naught while shaggin'" she said, rolling her hips and clamping down on me. "Yolanda and 'er friend be the only others that 'ave seen me like that, an' then only with me little bits and pieces."

"Nobody else?" I asked as I slid one hand down between us, bringing the back of my finger up against her clit and started working it over with my knuckle.

Cathleen tensed up, then her eyes flew open. "AH SHHIIIITTTTEEEE..." she screamed as she came around me, humping her clit against my finger in short, powerful, urgent strokes. Lengthening to reactive spasms as her orgasm subsided.

Cathleen collapsed on my chest, my hard cock still deep in her pussy. I grabbed her hips and began slowly fucking her from underneath. Enjoying tight wet pussy in the morning is absolutely the best way to start a day. Little gasps from her as I bottomed out. Shifting and stroking in and out of her at various angles enjoying the feeling of her rings against my cock.

I found a good angle, continuing to lightly stroking the ring under her clit on the top of my cock. It felt wonderful to me, and it got a soft moan from Cathleen. I began picking up my pace getting close when I was strangled. Cathleen wrapped her arms around my neck and was screaming into my ear.

I just grabbed her ass and pumped hard and deep, filling that lovely pussy with a hot babe clamping her body to mine...

I could feel something dribbling down my balls, and even with knowing the mess it was going to make, I grinned at Cathleen still on my chest. "Definitely going to have to buy more sheets."

Cathleen giggled then laughed rolling off me, grabbing a t-shirt to stuff between her legs. "Definitely!"

Cathleen rolled out of bed and slipped a little pair of panties on and one of my shirts as I watched her as I leaned up on one elbow.

"I'm going to run over and grab some clean things for today. Should I grab a few extras... just in case?"

"Yeah..." I smiled, "Yeah, I kinda like that idea."

She grinned and dashed out the door, coming back a few minutes later with her dresses and another bundle under her arm. Two outfits were hung in the closet, and a bundle of 'other things' was rolled up in a t-shirt and put in the corner of the bed.

Cathleen was going to make breakfast, but we were a little short on supplies, and I really had to twist her arm to get her to let me take her out to breakfast. She snickered and pointed a finger at me when we went to Waffle House on the edge of my mall's parking lot.

I got quite the picking on at Waffle house, Jeanie and Clarissa, the manager and her assistant, wanting to know all about my new girlfriend. Seems Mike and Carlos have been spreading stories. They got the basics with lots of grins between the girls. I better not let them get together unsupervised...

We got in the mall a little after opening and set up shop in the center court. I was starting another Tinkerbelle with shoulder length curly hair when I felt a hand on my shoulder, "Hi honey." I was startled to see mom there. "Can I sit or am I interrupting?"

"Please join us," Cathleen said pulling me over closer to her. The fact that she left her hand curled around my bicep did not go unnoticed by mom. They looked back and forth at each other a moment in silence.

"Oh yeah. Cathleen, this is my mom. Mom, this is Cathleen, my friend from the festival."

There were finger tips digging into my bicep and mom smiling when I said 'friend'.

Mom smiled, "Nice to meet you Cathleen."

"Likewise, I'm sure."

I should have stayed to referee, but a lady was looking at a couple of my sketches. I talked with her a bit, and sold one. Cathleen took my arm again as I sat down, snuggling in nice and close.

"Cathleen was telling me she rescued a drowning rat the first time you two met."

God I hope she didn't say anything about the drawing she saw also.

"Mmmm, scourin' around in the rain from one awning to another trying to stay dry and not succeeding. And that gawd awful kilt, where did he ever get something like that?"

I tried to stop mom, but she just grinned. "It was an old flannel sheet from a thrift store."

Mom was about to go off into some probably extremely embarrassing story from my childhood when I was saved, or rather reinforcements arrived. Cris and Rene and rug rats.

"Hey Taylor, Mrs. O'Malley." She turned back to me eyeing Cathleen on my arm. "What you been up to, haven't... seen you... in a while." Saying most of that looking at Cathleen.

I groaned inwardly, this was deteriorating FAST. "Rene, Cris, this is Cathleen, she has the shop next to me out at the festival. The one with all the pottery and stuff."

"Ah yes..." Cris responded looking Cathleen up and down.

"Mom, Cathleen, this is Rene and Cris, along with Victor and Cassandra," pointing to the stroller and the carrier. "Cassandra," pointing to the carrier, "is the one you both assumed was my daughter."

That started a snort from somebody, then giggles, then laughs, and all of them directed at me.

"Well then Daddy," Cris said as she pulled Cassandra from her carrier, "You get nominated to baby sit while we do some shopping." As she plopped Cassandra in my lap.

Cathleen giggled as they left, mom wasn't that nice, she just plain laughed. I tried to hand her off to mom.

"Oh no, this will be good practice for you." mom said chuckling as she walked away.

Abandoned by my own mother in my time of need!

Cathleen snickered and grinned at me as she took Cassandra from my outstretched arms. "Oh, what a louvely wee lassie," cradling Cassandra and making baby noises at her.

Carlos came by to say goodbye, he was transferring out tomorrow, and raised an eyebrow at Cathleen and baby beside me. I just shrugged and grinned. It wasn't a bad thought after all. She looked absolutely radiant holding Cassandra.

It was almost lunch time when Marcia came strolling by giving us the eye. "Why Mr. O'Malley, I didn't realize you were a family man." She looked at me like she had found a new weapon to use against me.

"There's a lot you don't know about me."

"Not for long," I heard her say as she was walking away.

Why do some people get off on being assholes? I mean, was their childhood THAT bad? The need to 'get even' that strong?

And then I went from the parking garage to the penthouse. Turning to see Cathleen holding Cassandra, the little smile on her face as she gave the baby her bottle. A different smile as she looked up at me.

Cathleen tried to hand her back to me as I sat down, "No, she seems to be doing just fine where she is."

She laughed, "They're not contagious Taylor. You can't get one by touching her." She slid her hand across my thigh and lightly brushed my cock, "No, the way to get one is a whole lot more fun."

I was probably bug eyed from Cathleen's grin, what I could see of it as I was coughing and hacking. I had just about recovered from that and another bomb was let off, LITERALLY!

"Ohhh, Cassandra have a stinky!" Cathleen said in her 'talk to baby' voice.

STINKY HELL! That was a death bomb! What the hell has Cris been feeing that kid?

Cathleen looked at me grinning, "Is it time for Daddy to change a nappy?"

I was looking back and forth between Cathleen and Cassandra, "A WHAT!?"

"Her nappy," I still didn't get it. "Her... her diaper."

LIKE HELL! You'd need a bio-hazard suit and a containment room for something that smells that bad!

Luckily Cris came back, the girls were having fun at my expense while I was trying not to loose what little I had in my stomach. Cathleen pulled me to her as Cris and Rene went to find a bathroom, leaving an odor trail on the way...

"So ye never changed a nappy eh?"

"NO!" making Cathleen giggle at my quick response "What the hell has she been feeding that kid anyway?"

Cathleen rolled her eyes, "Big strong he man and he runs from a dirty nappy. Tisn't to bad. Tis worse when it's cows' milk instead of her mothers."

"It gets worse?" I'm never having kids!

Cathleen turned her butt to me and began picking up the drawings laid out. "Come on tough man, take me to lunch before you have to go to work." We gathered up my stuff and went to Chili's this time.

We were waiting on our food, "So who was she?"

"She?"

"The brunette in the work out clothes."

"I didn't notice."

"Brunette, black stretchy workout clothes, nice figure. She made several passes keeping an eye on you."

"Hmm, the only one I can think of would be Donna. She was the manager at the athletic club, but she got transferred a while back."

"So you and her..."

"For a little while, a while back."

"Mmmm," was all she said as our food came. I couldn't tell if she was satisfied or if it was merely tabled for now.

We chatted a bit more about her festival schedule. She seemed a bit reluctant, but hey, it's the real world. After this one, she had two different two weekend festivals, a craft show, and then another festival that was five weekends after a few weeks break. Beyond that she'd have to check her planner.

"What about you Taylor, what are you going to do if things go to shiite around here?"

"Not sure. I could try for a transfer, but if I let it get too bad then there will be some black marks in my folder. I mean I'm banking a fair amount with almost no expenses, but that won't last forever."

"Have you ever thought about getting on the festival circuit?"

I paused a moment, "Not really, not seriously any way. I mean you said you were registered two years out at some of them. Would be kinda hard to get in and keep myself fed in the short term."

"What if," she said slowly. "What if we shared a spot? You could help me, and set up in a corner and do your sketching if they won't let you have a spot by yourself."

I looked at her, and just looked. She was suggesting... "I hadn't really thought that far ahead. Would they really let you do that?"

I got a little smile, "Well I know of a few couples on the circuit."

I smiled back, "Couples huh?"

"As opposed to friends."

I just shrugged, "I didn't want to assume... or give mom any more ammunition."

She grinned and pointed her spoon at me.

"Yes I'll consider it," and snagged a bit of her ice cream. She gasped and pulled it close to her chest for a moment, then smiled and pushed it back out to share. I did take a few tastes, but just little slivers.

We went back to the RV, me to get dressed for work, Cathleen to get ready for more shopping. First off were the essentials, a toaster, frozen pizza's, ICE CREAM. Then there was the rest of the groceries and a few extra sheets and towels.

While she was shopping, I was walking and thinking. Now that she said it, I did enjoy being out at the festival more than here. And I would hope she would be willing to continue our relationship. I might even have to learn some Irish to find out what she says when she's cumming!

By supper break at five thirty I had convinced myself to take a serious look at the possibility.

And so the next few weeks went. All ups and downs to the extreme.

UP -

Coming into the RV into a 'mess', the mess being some of Cathleen's panties and bras laying out across the top of the fridge, and a large case sitting on the little table.

Cathleen coming in shortly and grabbing her 'unmentionables' and tossing them into the corner of the bed.

"Ah, I see you noticed me jewelry case."

"Oh!" her jewelry case was more like a decent sized tool box if it had been metal instead of a nicely cloth covered case. Two drawers on the bottom, and the upper half and top lifted up to show the top compartment.

She pulled open the bottom, then upper drawer. "A few bits and pieces, bars and such," revealing drawers with little compartments holding sets of bars and rings. Gold, silver, and various plastic ones in different colors. Some of the bars having different colored end balls as well.

"But these be the ones you're probably most interested in seein'." Lifting a decent sized square box from the top compartment.

She opened the box and pulled out a large piece of jewelry. A pair of decent sized bands in the center with some heavy 'spider web' bits coming out from it. "Would you like to see how it looks on me?" she said grinning and running her finger tip across the point of her padded bra.

Thought process was being transferred to little brain, "Uh huh." Was all I could manage to get out, while nodding like a fool.

Cathleen teased me tugging her blouse out of her skirt, and continued with the way she dropped her bra. Letting the straps fall from her shoulder before reaching back to release the catch behind her. Holding the cups as she watched me staring at her almost bare chest.

Cathleen stood there grinning at me with her shoulders back just a little and a slight twist side to side probably watching my eyes track her bare chest.

"Do you have any idea how sexy that looks standing there topless like that?"

Cathleen gasped and brought her hands up to cover her tits.

I reached for her hands, and she reluctantly gave them to me. I used them to pull her to me, closing my eyes and enjoying her firm nipple as my lips closed around it. Cathleen sighed, bringing her arms around behind my head for a bit.

As I went to switch nipples she pushed me back. She grabbed what she had just showed me and a short piece of embroidery string. She made a loop around her nipple and a quick wrap around one end of the bar currently in nipple.

She slipped the end through the center of her jewelry and literally pulled her nipple and one end of the bar through the center. Grabbing the ball end with her finger tips and finished pulling it through, her nipple hardening making it all the more difficult.

My eyes were glued to her chest. Her bare chest on an otherwise clothed body was magnificent, but the other tit being 'presented' by that spider web was mesmerizing.

I slowly reached up to touch her skin through the webbing, hearing her gasp as I touched it, her nipple standing up HARD as I ran my finger lightly over the tip. "I would love to draw you with them on sometime..." I sighed.

"With me skirt on?!" she said surprised.

"Mmmmm, yes. That is sooo hot like that."

Cathleen snickered at me as she popped the bar back through the jewelry and massaged her nipples a little grinning at me. She grabbed a slightly smaller box and revealed a set of C shaped wide flat bands, the center looked to be a slightly smaller diameter than her nipple. Lifting her nipple by the bar and popping it up under with a little gasp.

A lucky horse shoe had never been filled with anything more erotic. Cathleen stepped close, but held my hands away as she stepped to within inches to show me the jewelry. The pucker of her skin behind the C showing how snug it was.

She backed away as I tried to get her nipple between my teeth. I breathed deep as she took it off. The aroma of her juicy pussy escaping her skirt sealing all control to little brain.

"Now these I think you might really enjoy." She lifted a tall square box from the top compartment, opening it and lifting out something wrapped in tissue paper. She unwrapped it, and 'it' turned out to be a pair of jeweled cones.

"They're beautiful..."

She picked one up, "Well the jewels aren't real, but they are nice."

I looked closer at them, and unlike her cage bra, there was no 'slot' or opening to bring her nipple bars up through. "So how do you..."

"Like the first one, with a string."

"Oh... that's a lot further than..."

"Yeah, would you like to see them? On I mean."

"Definitely," I said rather quickly making her giggle.

She put the string around her nipple and then the end of the bar again, leaning over to dangle it through the center of the cone. The groan and grin on her face, eyes closed, made me want to bend her over further and fuck her into next week.

Groans and gasps and sighs and other assorted noises as she put them on. I was about ready to pop. She finally stood still, her face flushed and breathing hard. Looking at me as she turned a bit side to side.

The effect was amazing. Her cage bra lifted her entire tit, this little cone was pulling almost exclusively on her nipple, the base of the cone just slightly smaller diameter than a fifty cent piece but standing about an inch tall.

I couldn't help it. Cave man took over. I lifted Cathleen and flipped her on the bed. Reaching under her skirt and almost ripping her panties off in the process. I unbuckled my pants and let them drop around my ankles, not caring I still had my shoes on.

Cathleen screeched with a grin as I fell over on top of her and drove home in her soaking wet pussy. Feeling her clamp down on me as I drove in. Both of us roaring in orgasm in just a few strokes.

Over filling her pussy as she was adding her own juices to our animal frenzy until I collapsed on her still trying to give her more and more and...

I came to still laying on Cathleen, and she was crying...

I rolled off her and held her trying to calm her, "What's wrong? What happened?"

Cathleen shook her head and clutched me tight still crying softly.

I let her cry a bit more, trying to figure out what I did to hurt her. "I didn't mean to hurt you..." I whispered softly kissing her temple.

Cathleen looked up at me smiling but still tearful. "Twasn't ye," she cupped my jaw and then kissed me lightly. "They be 'appy tears."

"Oh," I just held her tight as she settled down.

Once Cathleen had settled down, she rolled to her back smiling at me. I smiled at her and kissed her, reaching over and lightly stroking the under side of her little mounds below the cones on her nipples. "Are you okay?" I asked looking her in the eye.

She smiled and looked at me and nodded.

acup
acup
1,121 Followers