Dragon's Life Ch. 01

Story Info
Screw Jack the Magic Dragon. Here comes a better version.
1.5k words
3.93
14.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well great thought Richard as he was being pulled up to the King's castle. He was about to be fucked up pretty bad, he could tell. He had tortured this innocent village for the past 7 days. He burned them, took their maidens just to fuck with the men and stole shit in his human form. They had gotten back at him while he was sleeping. By slapping him with their swords and then netting him. Such dicks. After all this thinking he hadn't noticed he was in front of the king himself. King Johnson. You'd think he'd make himself have a better more sincere name but what was he to complain for, he was a fucking dragon named Richard. Now that he thought back on that he knew that wasn't the case. His real name was Drago but he didn't care for it.

"HELLO" said the king as Richard snapped back to attention.

"What asshole?"

"GASP. How dare you, you horrible monster you. Guards. Choke him."

"Yes you majesty" said the guard next to him. Richard glared at him with all intention of scaring him. But still, the guard put his hands around his throat and started to squeeze. Richard growled but didn't sputter or cough or try and fight back; instead he sat there and took it like he was made of metal. After the guard finished, Richard looked at the fat lump sitting in his royal chair and said,

"That all you got you fucking thick skulled pig."

Again the king gasped but took the comment like a real man. Seeing this surprised Richard. He would've thought the king would've lashed out at him or something, but instead he took a deep breath, got outta his chair and stared Richard right in his eyes. He then asked

"Your name dragon" Richard was a little taken back by this weird question.

"Richard and wh-

"I'm not stupid, you real name. No dragon has the name of Richard."

"Wow you are smarter than you look said Richard."It's Drago or in Greek, Dragon."

He liked the name but it seemed so obvious he wished his name could've been something to do with the underworld since he had red hair and a tan that looked as if he was in the sun to long (In his human form). In his dragon form he was red as humans' blood and his eyes matched that color. He was the only one in his family tree with the coloration so he seemed to be the outcast of the family.

"Ok Drago, make some stupid excuse for terrifying my kingdom."

"Well the first day was just to fuck with you, but the second day was the day my mother was slaughtered by a knight." He heard some good riddins come out of some of the guard's mouths but he shrugged it off. "I grieved that day and my hatred started to boil when I saw you assholes celebrating my mother's death. So I destroyed your homes and have been doing it because of that ever since."

"I see. So hatred and sadness drove you down a long bad path. Well never the less, I don't give a rats shit. Guards get the executioner to start sharpening his axe. And you dragon you'll be taken out of that magic net but you won't try anything will you. Especially when we have crossbows and catapults ready whenever needed."

"Ha, I'm so afraid of little rocks and arrows shot at me". And as he was beginning to be dragged away he said one last thing to the king. "I'll rip you apart limb by limb like your one of the cows I eat for dinner, so get you big bad guards ready because I'll make sure you suffer to the point that even if you're alive after, you'll want to kill yourself once you regain consciousness" and then, he was dragged off to his cell.

**************************************************

"So you finally caught that horrid dragon Dad," said Violet as she strolled alongside her father. "Yes but show some respect for the monster, he had lost his mother and his sadness had hurt him deep."

"Oh so when I loose you I should go burn things, take people from their homes and steal shit."

They both looked at each other and laughed.

"Well dad, I think I'll go see this 'almighty' dragon. Oh and what was his name, Drago?"

"Yes and he even told me what it means in Greek and be careful, I don't want you to get hurt okay."

She rolled her eyes at her father's stupid warnings and mad way for the dungeon. Little did she know, she was in more danger than she thought.

**************************************************

Richard sat in the shadows of his cell. He hated his life. Why did he have to be the outcast? Why did he have to be so human like with his words? Why couldn't he be regular? Oh who gives a fuck, let's just chill and think of a way to escape he thought. He could break the cell door down and run like hell and once he was outside he would spring to life and fly away. Yeah seemed like the best bet. And then he heard footsteps coming down the stairs. He concealed himself in the shadows as fast as he could, trying to become unseen because inside, he really didn't feel like eating, talking or just keeping his eyes open really. And then what he saw amazed him. A beautiful maiden walked down and started talking with a guard. She was at least 5'8, had good sized breast, nice curves and a nice cute look to her face. Damn man what was she doing down here, and then he found out the guard pointed to his cell and said that the dragon was over there. She started to walk towards his cell. He cursed himself for looking at her ass to long cause now he had a bonner like crazy. He punched it put then stopped moving as she pulled up a chair in front of his cell.

"Hello Drago" she said with a motherly tone.

"Hello and what do you want and why" he said a little roughly.

"Well, I want to know more about you and why I want to, well it seems that you could do lots of good with you power and other attributes of yourself" she said ignoring the edge in his voice altogether.

"Look lady, that's nice and all but I don't know who the fuck you are and why should I tell you, what would I benefit from that."

"Freedom Drago and what I mean by that is that I will turn my father's opinion to your side and he'll let you go."

Drago had to admit, that did sound good but he wouldn't fall for her dumb tricks. She would say that and get his spirits up and then execute him but he played along. "Ok so I tell you some facts and you use them to help me. Seems fair. So what's the first question?

"How old are you?"

"567" he replied as if that was a young age, and it was for a dragon but she sat there opened mouthed and looking retarded. She then shook her head side to side fast and continued questioning.

"What kingdom do you live in?"

"The northern kingdom."

"Ok and finally, would you had left if your mother didn't die."

He had to think about that. He probably would have but then again it was fun terrorizing but just to get on her good side he said "Yes."

"Ok thanks and see you soon. She blew a kiss and walked away."

**************************************************

As Violet walked away from that dragon she kind of wanted to go back and cuddle with him. In his human form he was toned and had a nice deep but not too deep voice to him. He was nice but she saw in his eyes hate and love for all things. And then his hair. His hair was probably the reddest hair ever. She loved how it was cut short so he looked big and bad. She giggled and stopped half way up the stairs. She turned around and ran for his cell; opening it and running at him smashing into him and knocking the wind straight out of his lungs. They fell to the floor and she embraced him with a kiss and red cheeks. She then said, "I don't know why but you make me warm, fuzzy and full with lust.' He still sat there and looked wide eyed at her and then grabbed the side of her shoulder and pushed down on it. She immediately felt woozy and fell knocked out.

**************************************************

Drago stared at her and thought. So she loved him and he was falling for her. "Great, how the fuck could I fall for a human" he said as he got up and picked her up. Luckily she had left the cell door open and he pushed it wider. He then went upstairs and laid her down on the nearest couch. He went into the kitchen and grabbed an apple. Weird no guards he thought as he bit into the juicy tender apple. After 2 minutes of crunch chew swallow repeat he had finished the apple and went down the stairs to his cell but this time he had a blanket, a pillow and some clothes that he could use. He layed down and went to sleep already knowing his plan for tomorrow.