Dragon's Treasure

Story Info
Jason is selected as tribute for a horny dragon.
2.1k words
4.08
70.4k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpotWolf
SpotWolf
17 Followers

I cried out as my knees were scraped painfully against the stony ground, "Please, no! Martin, have mercy on me."

The man that dragged me by my chains looked back with pity in his eyes but his mouth remained in a firm line.

"I'm sorry, Jason; but the council has decided you are this year's sacrifice. Now, please be quiet. I'd like to get away before the dragon knows you're here."

We continued up the bleak mountainside and I grew more and more afraid. Each year the city below paid tribute to the dragon that lived atop the mountain in exchange for his services in defending against outside invaders. At first it had been only in treasure, but when the dragon hit maturity his tastes in payment changed. He began demanding a young man with each year's deposit of gold and silver coin. This year, at only the age of nineteen, I had the misfortune of being selected for the "honor" of serving the dragon.

Martin was looking around furtively; they were so close to the dragon's lair now that he would have no chance to hide if he emerged. Quickly, my chains were clipped to a stake in the ground. Martin gave my shoulder a rough pat.

"Good luck."

And then he was gone, sprinting away over the stones.

I sat huddled in my thin deer skin coat, waiting. It seems like an age passed before something stirred on the mountainside. A plume of smoke rose from the dragon's cave, dark and swirling. I watched, sandy blond hair shaking as my body trembled. Then, slowly, as if he was emerging from deep slumber, the bronze colored dragon uncurled from his cave.

Massive wings unfurled. His head swung around and I knew I was being observed. The glittering creature suddenly launched himself into the air, leathery sails letting him glide to where his tribute was waiting. Huge talons touched down with a crunch. I stared up at the massive creature, gulping. His body was thickset, with four long limbs ending in sharp claws. The dragon's neck and tail were long and supple and the former had a graceful curve to it. Aggressive eyes leered at me from under a crown of horns. A few teeth poked out from scaly lips, and a curl of smoke emanated from his mouth. He would have been something beautiful, if it wasn't for the fact that I would more than likely be murdered under his talons within the hour.

Without warning, the dragon stepped forward and ripped the chain free from the stake. His hands were almost the size of my chest. He whipped his head around, fixing me under a severe eye.

"Hold onto my neck, and don't try anything stupid."

His voice was like distant thunder; quiet but with the edge of a threat to it. I complied and reached his arms around the beast's neck. Huge claws clasped around my back and then we were aloft.

Frigid air threatened to slice at my skin the creature shot through the sky. We touched down at the mouth of the cave and the dragon practically threw me to the ground. I grunted as the dragon leaned over me.

"My name is Attor. Yours?" he asked, emerald eyes flashing with what seemed to be curiosity.

"Jason," I croaked, still winded from the rough landing.

"Mmm. Strong name. I hope you hold up to it."

I felt a chill go down my spine at that. Attor stepped towards me and I scurried backward, further into the cave.

"Oh, little Jason, don't be so frightened. I'm not going to kill you."

His breath was not what I was expecting; it smelled sweet as if he'd been chewing on roses.

"W-why do you have me here then?" I asked, voice quivering. He backed me up against a wall.

"Because there are so many more fun things we can do."

My body went ridged at what he was suggesting. Attor leaned in close, so close I could see the flecks of gold in his eyes. He parted his mouth, revealing a forked tongue nestled among dozens of teeth. He breathed out and more sweet scented air enveloped me. My guard was dropping; I could feel it. Something on his breath was working against my panicked mind.

Gentle hands scooped me up and I willed myself to fight but my arms hung limp and useless. Attor carried me further into his lair. There were three passages that met here. My captor took the left. We entered a high-ceilinged cave with a fire smoldering at the far end. Despite that, the air was cold. The dragon set me atop a pile of fabric pieces. I watched, practically immobile, as he threw a few logs on the fire and hissed out a stream of flame to set them ablaze.

"I'll keep you warm; don't worry," he rumbled from across the cave.

As the dragon stomped back to where I was laying, he grabbed a bag from a niche in the wall. I didn't pay much attention to it once he set it down. The huge male encircled me and proceeded to flip me on my back. I was slowly regaining control of my body and managed to lift my arms and slap his muzzle as he leaned to sniff me. Attor jerked back, a grin creeping over his snout.

"I haven't had one with fight in a few years. This should be fun."

The dragon's green eyes were sharp now and his nostrils flared as he drew in my scent. Then, with deft movements, his claws sliced through my coat and shirt. He peeled the layers from me and flung them aside. Next, he tugged off my pants. My cheeks flamed red as he inspected my manhood. His pupils narrowed and his breathing seemed to increase. He grabbed the bag and he snapped at me, no longer seeming to be gentle.

"You will eat this. Trust me, it will make this much more enjoyable for you," he growled, pouring out what appeared to be dried, shriveled berries.

The dragon, seeming much more aggressive now, glared at me and I swallowed the berries. Attor nodded and sat silently, watching. Within a few minutes, I felt a slow burning in my belly that wasn't altogether unpleasant. The warmth slowly spread out and I realized that I'd been given an aphrodisiac. My dick began to rise without any stimulation.

Attor smiled, "There we are. Now, let's begin."

The bronze creature leaned down and brushed his muzzle over my nipples. I felt tingling shoot through my body. His forked tongue slithered out from parted lips and rasped over the sensitive nubs. This went on for a few minutes and I felt a heat building in my groin as the dragon continued his ministrations.

"Attor, please don't do this," I groaned, trying to push his slimy tongue away.

His eyes flashed with irritation and his hands suddenly gripped mine and held them down. His flicking tongue began to move down my belly until I whipped lightly over my dick. My breath caught in my throat. Attor chuckled at my reaction and repeated the movement. My hips bucked without my consent.

"Just let it happen, Jason."

He lapped at my balls, the sensation sending shivers up my spine. Then with a delicateness I didn't think was possible for a creature his size, Attor directed the tip of one side of his tongue to the head of my penis and let it wriggle inside my urethra. At that I cried out, both from pain and pleasure. Never in my life had I felt something like this. He removed his tongue and I mewled in protest, wanting more. Attor laughed at my sudden willingness to participate. Again, my cheeks flamed and I cursed the herbs he gave me.

Suddenly the dragon stood up and I felt my stomach drop. Attor had a massive erection hanging heavily beneath him. The cock must have been almost two feet long. The first foot was rather narrow, though the head still looked large, but closer to his core, the girth increased to be as wide as my upper arm. The whole thing was covered in nubs and it dribbled clear fluid from the tip. And despite my fear I wanted to touch it.

Attor rumbled and flipped me over so my virgin ass was in the air. His tongue lapped along my cheeks, leaving cool trails. One fork cupped my balls, rolling them. The other lightly brushed my asshole and I clenched, suddenly deeply afraid.

"Relax. I will hurt more if you're tense."

I didn't obey his command and remained ridged. "Oh, very well," Attor muttered.

His tongue began to circle my hole, occasionally poking at it. My eyes were screwed shut against the sensation. Without warning he pushed both sides of his tongue against my hole and I cried out as I was ever so slowly split open. Finally, I relented and relaxed my muscles. His tongue pierced my innards and a bolt of pain raced through me. Tears dripped down my face.

"I told you, dear Jason. I'll give you a moment to adjust."

The fire in my ass slowed to a dull pain. Then Attor began to slowly rock his tongue back and forth inside me. I gasped, new waves of pain coming. But then his tongue hit something inside me and a jolt of pleasure erupted, so strong that my toes curled. The sensation of having twin cords of muscles writhing inside of me was indescribable. "Ah. Now we're getting somewhere," Attor said. He removed his tongue from my ass.

Attor stepped forward until his chest was above my back. His engorged member slithered wetly over my thighs. He began to align himself with my hole. His scales were cold except for his chest where he kept his fire inside. I shuttered as his massive cock began to probe at my opening. I tried to relax. He began to apply steady pressure. The pain came on almost instantly as the head tried to force its way in. I felt my ring slowly opening.

Attor gave his hips a small jerk and the head popped inside. I screamed and tried to struggle away. The dragon growled, and I could tell his mind was gone in his lust. His talons grabbed my shoulders with unrelenting strength and pushed me into the pile of fabrics. Then, in one smooth movement, he buried his dick up to the hilt in my ass. I shrieked as I felt my guts move inside me.

He began to stroke in an out wildly, the bumps all along his shaft rubbing my insides. I screamed and screamed, struggling madly to get away. And then he hit that spot again, what I assumed was my prostate, and my scream became one that was mixed of pain and pleasure. His dick began to ram my prostate repeatedly, the nubs on his dick scraping over it. My hips began to buck wildly, desperate for some sort of stimulation to my own cock.

Claws cut into my shoulder as Attor began to jerk even more furiously. His movement was relentlessly delicious. I felt my own blood running down my skin from the cuts his claws had made, and was somehow more turned on by this addition. His left talon slid underneath me and he clutched me to his chest. The dragon rolled onto his side and with his long, supple tail, began to manipulate my penis. My breath became hot pants.

Then Attor stiffened and let out a guttural roar. His dick expanded and I felt hot seed spill into my guts as he reached his climax. The base of his member began to swell rapidly and I thought for sure I would tear. His semen continued to pump into me. The knot settled right over my prostate and his slowing thrusts caused white-hot rays of pleasure to course through my body.

Attor leaned his head and forced the tip of his tongue into my cock and let it wiggle. That was too much; my hips bucked hard and I came with such intensity that my vision darkened to almost nothing. Every muscle in my body went limp as I hung from Attor's grasp.

When the afterglow of my orgasm faded, I realized Attor's penis was still deeply buried in my bowels. The dragon was breathing heavily, though all traces of negative emotion was gone from his face. "Jason, thank you." He muttered. I couldn't say anything; my body was still trembling. After a few minutes his knot deflated and his cock slipped from my ass, releasing the seed in a gush. I shivered as the tip slid once more passed my prostate.

Attor enveloped me in a warm wing and began to lick me clean. "Sleep now, Jason. We will have more fun tomorrow." After what had just happened, I couldn't fight it. My eyes shut and I fell asleep next to the dragon's warm chest.

SpotWolf
SpotWolf
17 Followers