Drain Lover

Story Info
Girl has fun with a yellow tentacle alien.
821 words
3.88
39.6k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It slowly made its way through the tubes that run under each house, that allows water to go into the taps. As it passed several holes it would stop and sniff. Looking for something to mate with. One that could take its eggs and hatch them.

It passed several more holes before stopping at one, a sweet scent hitting it's small nostrils from the hole above. It moved up and followed the smell, it was an unmated female ready for the sexual pleasure it could give.

Slowly it reached a blockage and stopped waiting quietly for its mate to appear. It sat under the drain hole that sat in the bath, waiting for the right chance to snatch the unexpected mate.

In the other room the girl slept peacefully unaware for what lies beyond her bathroom door, as she dreamt of a steamy setting. One that made her warm and wet between her thighs.

Her legs moved together, trying to get friction on her swollen clit. Her hand moving slowly down her undies to gently tease her pussy. She shifted on her bed and wiggled and moaned, as the scene before her got more erotic.

She was pushed up against a wall in a public bathroom by a man twice the size of her 5'2". He was a buff man with strong muscular arms that held her tightly.

He was pounding into her soft wet folds making her scream his name, the man in her dream placed her on the ground and turned her on her knees fucking her doggie style not once stopping. She couldn't contain herself and came in the dream as well in reality.

She woke the next morning with her hand between her thighs and her large white top pushed all the way up to her neck, showing off her 35DD tits to her cold room.

Sighing she stood up and took the top off, she pulled her undies down and walked naked into her bathroom. The creature in the drain pipe stirred awake and sniffed around.

It could feel it's mate in the room, and started to grow. It's yellowy flesh stretched out and became longer and thicker. It grew rough little bulbs on the sides that was closer to the mouth and neck.

It felt the girl move closer and it started to move more, pushing on the thing that was blocking its way. Finally it was able to get threw and watched as the girl showered with her eyes closed.

Her head thrown back as she moaned, her hand yet again between her thighs massaging her swollen pussy. It pushed up and slithered closer to the unexpected girl.

The girl screamed as she came and fell down on her knees, close to the creatures extended head. She continued to moan and pushed out her hips as she rode the blissful wave.

The monster pushed forward then, taking the girl by surprise. It pushed and wiggled to get inside her opened pussy lips. She screamed and tried to move away, but it had already pushed into her pussy and every time she moved it would cause her to groan.

The creature started to move inside the girl. Pushing in and out at a slow pace. The girl moaned and tried to move away.

The creature moved closer always following her moves, she grabs it and try's to pull it out, but it just slipped through her fingers.

Then out of nowhere the creature starts to vibrate, causing it's mate to scream and fall forward on her knees.

The monster started to push harder and faster into the girls pussy, the littl bulbs rubbing and pressing against she gspot. The girl moan and bucked back into the large monster cock.

She felt it start to pump faster and harder the way she liked it and moan, she had long given up trying to escape and instead enjoyed the sexual pleasure she was getting.

The creature started to jack hammer into the girl making her scream out one of the biggest orgasms she has ever had.

She felt the head push past her walls and open up, pushing something into her womb. She didn't care though. Her mind fucked up because of the orgasm she was getting.

Slowly it pulled out of her and curled up around her thigh, the girl laid there under the cold shower still trying to get off the high the creature had given her.

Slowly she fell asleep and woke up an hour later turning off the water she walked out to her bed and looked down and the creature.

It had moved up closer to her pussy and rubbed against her lips making her moan at the friction. She laid on her bed and stoked it not once caring that her stomach was large and still growing.

The only thought she had was when it was going to fuck her again.