Drain You

Story Info
Corey falls under the spell of a demoness. Maybe.
2.5k words
4.58
74.2k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,757 Followers

Corey looked down at his cell phone, and felt a shock of adrenaline wash through his body when he saw who the call was from. It was just a game, Corey reminded himself. Just because she convinced him to put her in his contact list as 'Demonic Temptress Desiderata' didn't really mean that she was some kind of succubus or something. It was just her nickname, or persona or whatever you wanted to call it, just something she pretended to be in her blog posts and her chats. For fun. As a fantasy, to get guys like him turned on.

Corey answered the phone, his cock already stiff in his pants. It was definitely working. "Um, hi, Des," he said, aware that he was talking a little too fast. "It's good to hear from you again. Say, could I call you back in just a little bit? I'm just right in the middle of something, and-"

"Oh?" she asked, her voice thick with an Eastern European accent that Corey was about ninety percent sure she was faking. "And just what are you doing that's more important than listening to my voice?"

"Um..." Corey wasn't entirely sure why he was trying to lie to her. To be honest, Desiderata (totally not her real name, he reminded himself) had given him some of the most amazing phone sex he'd ever had. She had a purring, husky quality to her voice that seemed to wrap right around the base of his cock and tug at his shaft even when she was saying something as simple as 'Hello,' and her 'evil demonic temptress' persona (just a persona, he told his hindbrain again) tapped into his deepest fantasies.

But that was the problem, too. When Corey had read Desiderata's posts, they'd seemed like everything he'd ever fantasized about. He'd sent her an email telling her how hot they were, never expecting to get a response...but she'd replied. With a detailed, lengthy description of how easy it would be to drain away all his will, all his resistance, even his soul, until he was nothing but a mindless and obedient fucktoy she could use to feed whenever she wanted. He still masturbated to it at least twice a week.

And then the emails became chats, full of slow, sensuous descriptions of the ways she would drain more and more of his strength with each orgasm until he could no longer resist serving her will. And every time he thought about stopping, she would message him again and his cock would spring up like she was right there in the room stroking him to erection, and he would reply and jerk off and cum all over again.

Then she asked him for his phone number. She wanted to fuck him with her voice, she said. She wanted to draw him deeper into her seductive spell, and giving her his number would demonstrate how submissive he already was while giving her another way to reach out to him whenever she needed to feed. And even though he knew that she wasn't really a succubus (because she wasn't really a succubus, it was just a game they played together, just a hot and sexy game that melted his mind to mush) he still felt an incredibly intense rush of sexual energy when he gave in and responded with his contact information.

Because it was so hot to imagine her magic, insinuating its way into the back of his mind and sucking away just a little bit more of his resistance with each orgasm. It was so fucking sexy to picture himself as a character in a story, thinking he was just playing a kinky game with a hot woman while he was really being enthralled by a demonic temptress who saw his every jet of cum as another morsel of food. Giving in and obeying felt so fucking good because he could pretend he didn't have a choice, just like he always secretly wanted.

He realized he hadn't answered Desiderata's question. He'd simply been lost in thought for about a minute, just remembering all the times Desiderata's voice had coaxed him into cumming and obeying. "Um, never mind," he said. "It can wait."

"Of course it can," Desiderata purred into his ear. "Nothing is as important as I am. Isn't that right?"

Corey's cock throbbed in his pants as he imagined his eyes going glassy at the sound of her voice. "Nothing is as important as you are," he said, his voice a monotone. God, it felt so sexy to sit there and pretend to be brainwashed and seduced into total obedience.

Because it was pretend, Corey told himself. Sure, she'd made him give her his phone number so that she could call him any time she wanted. Yes, she'd called him a few times in public places and made him find a bathroom so that she could make him jerk off in one of the stalls. 'Just to see how my control is coming along,' she'd said. And okay, she'd convinced him to...do things, once or twice. Harmless things, like the little altar in his bedroom that she'd made him build, but their fantasy definitely gave her some power. But that was only because it was such a huge turn-on for him. He was enjoying the rush of pleasure he got from submitting, she was obviously getting off on finding someone who was into the same kink, but that didn't mean she had any actual control over him. It didn't mean he was really losing the ability to resist, right?

"That's my good boy," she husked out, and Corey saw a tiny wet spot beginning to appear on his jeans where they rubbed against the tip of his cock. "Always open and ready whenever I'm in the mood for a little snack." He realized that he didn't really have an answer to the question he'd just asked himself. Somehow that made it even hotter.

"So," Desiderata continued, "is my good boy nice and stiff for me? I think the answer is yes. You are always hard for me, deep down in your mind. Your cock just waits for my command to do what it already aches to do." Corey whimpered involuntarily at her words, and the wet spot on his crotch got a little bigger as he felt another trickle of precum leak out of him. "Isn't that right, pet?"

Corey tried to tell himself he was just playing along. He tried to tell himself that he was just immersed in a wonderful, sexy fantasy. But when he heard his own voice, sounding blank and sleepy as he said, "Yes, Mistress Desiderata. My cock is stiff and aching to be drained," he had to admit that he sounded exactly like every fantasy of brainwashed obedience he'd ever had.

"Of course it is," she replied. He could hear the arousal in her voice, and it was almost reassuring-surely a real succubus wouldn't get turned on by this, right? "You need me to drain you, pet. You need me to draw all that precious strength down out of your sleepy mind, out of your heavy body, until it spurts out of your cock for me. Isn't that right?" But she'd explained it all to him before, he remembered. All her succubus magic came from her arousal, and she used that magic to make him helpless with desire. And when he came for her, all her power returned to her along with his strength and energy and resistance. Seamless delusion or clever fantasy, it felt like truth right now.

"I...I need you..." It wasn't until he spoke that he realized he was panting with desire. "I need you to drain me, Mistress Desiderata." Just saying the words made his cock pulse; he could actually see it twitching under the fabric of his pants. He felt like he could actually see his balls swelling as his willpower drained into them. They felt heavy and warm, impossible to ignore.

"That's a good pet," she said. "Good pets always admit that you can't resist anymore, that my power has made you helpless and now your mind and body desire only to cum for me. To release for me. Pull out your cock and admit that you can't resist me."

"Ohhhhffuck," he moaned, unzipping his jeans and tugging his cock out of his boxers. It felt so hot and tight in his hands, like it would grow another two or three inches if only it could, and it was already slick all over with his precum. "I...I can't resist you, Mistress," he gasped out. Later, he would tell himself that it wasn't true, that it was just something he said as part of their scene...but in this exact moment, he could no more imagine putting his cock back in his pants and hanging up than he could imagine a triangle with four sides.

"Of course you can't," she said, her voice thick with lust. "All your resistance spurted right out of your thick, stiff cock ages ago." He wondered if she was looking at the pictures he'd sent her of his cock while she talked to him. "You long ago lost any chance you had to escape my power, and now you're just my obedient, horny pet."

Corey let out another helpless whimper, but she continued relentlessly. "And I'm going to keep draining you. I think you're only a few weeks away from graduating from pet to slave. Doesn't that sound wonderful, good boy? Losing yet more of that will with each and every orgasm I tease out of you, until you can't refuse me at all anymore?"

Corey's eyes were totally fixated on his cock as it throbbed and twitched, precum dribbling from the tip in tiny gushes of pleasure. "Yes," he said vacantly. "Yes, please, please let me stroke my will away and cum for you, please..."

"Even though you know that cumming will bind you even more deeply in obedience to me?" she asked, her voice teasing him far more effectively than any fingers possibly could. "Even though you know that you get weaker and weaker every time your cock spurts out your power and I drink it in?"

"Yes, please, please, please!" he chanted, no longer even caring whether it was a game or not. It felt good, it felt so fucking impossibly good that the pleasure was the only thing that mattered. "Please please please please..."

"You may stroke, pet," Desiderata purred. Corey's hand instantly burst into feverish motion. "Stroke and feel the pleasure of obedience, better than thinking, better than resistance. My pleasure always feels better than resistance."

Corey worked the slick precum up and down the shaft, his hand gliding easily as he pumped his cock over and over. "Your pleasure always feels better than resistance," he moaned, the response now reflexive and automatic. Repeating was agreeing, and he always agreed with everything Mistress Desiderata said.

"Good boy," she said, her voice feeling like a tongue on his cock. "And some day, I promise, you will graduate from slave to fucktoy. Your mind will sleep forever, all your strength and will and resistance drained completely into me, and all you will think about is keeping your cock nice and stiff so that I can fuck you whenever I need your lust. No thoughts, no mind, only obedience and desire. Forever."

"Ffffff..." Corey gasped out, his words washed away on an endless tide of ecstasy. He breathed a tortured gasp as he stroked, feeling the pleasure build like a tiny storm of lightning at the tip of his cock and wondering if he was holding back because some part of him still wanted to resist, or if he was just waiting for Mistress to command him to cum.

"That's right, my horny little pet," Desiderata said, as though she was watching him stroke and knew how quickly and easily she'd brought him to the edge of orgasm. "So hot, so needy, your cock straining to release for me. It's always so easy to drain you, my good boy. And you love it so much."

"G-g-g-g," Corey grunted, not even sure of what he was trying to say. He was literally too aroused for words; everything that came out was just a moan or a gasp or a whimper now. Would this be what it would be like when Mistress turned him into her fucktoy once and for all? Would he always be this aroused, this mindlessly blank and horny for her? He pictured himself, lying on a bed in her attic, waiting for her with a constant priapic erection and a vacant stare, and it almost pushed him over the edge. "Nnnnnh!" he whimpered, trying to make himself beg for orgasm but unable to even speak.

"Oh, that's so sweet," Desiderata moaned. "Your pleasure, it's like honey in my mouth, pet. I can never get enough." She laughed, a deep throaty chuckle that sounded like an innuendo all by itself. "Time to drink you all in, good boy. Cum for me, spurt all your power and resistance out for me now. Let it all go and sink deeper into my will, deeper into my power. Cum. Cum. Cum."

Corey felt it, the tingling and heat of his arousal building at the very tip of his cock until it was like he was incandescent with pleasure. He held onto it for as long as he could, shaking under the intensity of the orgasmic bliss that washed away all his thoughts and left him with nothing but the ecstasy of submission, and then it all became too much for him and he watched his cock shoot ribbons of pearly cum out onto his hand and his pants and his couch. He told himself later that he only imagined the impossibly brief flash of warm light rising up as he came.

"That's a good boy," Desiderata cooed into the phone, her voice stroking his mind into a deep, peaceful trance. "That's my very good submissive boy. And now that you have cum for me, what are you, pet?"

"Weak," he muttered, feeling his body sag into the couch as though he weighed a thousand pounds.

"Good boy," she replied, sounding more than a little drunk with pleasure herself. "Always weak for Mistress. Now, pet, it's time to clean yourself up and get back to your...something." He could hear a hint of laughter in her voice, as though she knew perfectly well that he had tried to resist her, and found the futility of it inexpressibly amusing. "Knowing that I have your power. That I hold your will. That I control you."

"You control me," he said blankly. If it was a game, it was one Corey was happy to play so long as he could feel like this. And if it was real, well...she was right. He'd long ago lost any chance he had to escape.

"Good boy," she said, one final time. "Until we speak again." She hung up the phone, and Corey began the long, slow process of collecting his thoughts once more.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,757 Followers