Drama Behind the Curtain

Story Info
Assistant Director learns to take stage directions.
3.7k words
3.96
65.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her iPod blaring, Lea didn't realize she wasn't alone in the theater until she had nearly walked straight into the dark figure just pushing aside the wing curtain.

"Jesus, Chris! You scared me!" Lea pulled the earbuds out of her ears with one hand while the other was pressed against her heart. She could even feel the hard thumping of her pulse in her neck.

Chris Fontenot, one of the actors in the Westwood Theater's production of Camelot, was smiling wickedly at Lea's obvious fright.

"Why are you here so early?" Lea took a deep breath and spoke in a more severe tone. "Make-up call isn't for another two hours."

"I know." Chris smiled wider, revealing his perfectly straight, perfectly white teeth. His dark brown eyes glinted even in the dim lights of the stage wing. "And I could ask you the same question, Miss Assistant Director or do you prefer Miss Stage Manager?"

"I prefer to know why you're here this early." Lea's voice held authority.

Chris brushed past Lea and continued into the gloom of the wing. He walked towards a prop bed and sat on the edge before looking back at Lea. It wasn't until he sat down that she realized he was in full costume. Chris was every inch the legendary knight Lancelot, from his high leather boots and pants to the sword that glinted at his side. Lea knew for a fact that the sword was authentic. The director has insisted on that.

"You're early and you're dressed." Lea frowned and pushed back a strand of brown hair that had fallen out of her loose ponytail. "Did you come here just to annoy me? You know if you get anything on that costume I won't be able to clean it before curtain."

Chris laughed and ran his hand through his dark black hair. The director had also insisted most of the knights in the play grow there hair out. Chris's thick black mane held just enough of an easy curl to be the envied by most women who saw it.

"You know, you've been bullying us all since the first rehearsal." Chris shook his head and looked up. "No, I take that back, you've been bullying us since the auditions."

Lea scoffed but said nothing. She straightened her back and forced herself to look directly at Chris.

"I only do what needs to be done to make sure the play runs smoothly." She didn't like explaining herself.

"And you do a great job, no one's contesting that." Chris pushed himself into a standing position and walked towards Lea. "You, my dear one, are magnificent at what you do. You have made yourself absolutely indispensible. No one, not the actors, not the director, not even the tech guys would be able to function without you."

Chris was now standing right in front of Lea. She could feel his warm breath on her face as he spoke. She was uncomfortable at his closeness by refused to back down. At 23, she was the youngest person working at the theater. She earned a reputation for being tough and thorough. She got things done quickly and sometimes before it was asked of her. She showed no weakness with the actors because she knew if she did they would walk all over her. Even veterans to the stage rushed to obey her orders.

Lea also refused to back down because she recognized Chris's actions as a challenge. The 30-year-old had been pushing Lea's buttons since he had been cast in the play. So far she had won every battle of wills. She wasn't going to give up now.

"What are you doing here, Chris?" She asked again as she gave him her hardest stare.

"Obstinate to the last." He smiled and took a step closer. There was only a bare inch between them. "You are too tense, too willing to fight."

"If you're not going to answer my question, then I'm going." Lea began to turn. "I have plenty to do before the rest of the cast and crew get here tonight."

Lea turned her back fully on Chris and took at step out of the wings. Before her foot even reached the stage, Chris had grabbed her and spun her around to face him.

"Oh, no, we're going to finish this conversation first." Chris smiled with only half of his mouth and Lea felt an inner dread. His smile was that of a predator playing with his prey.

"I'm busy." Lea growled between her teeth and tried to shake Chris's arm away. He held fast.

Chris smiled again and walked backwards, taking Lea with him. They reached the prop bed and Chris sat, pulling Lea down next to him. She sat hard on the plywood frame.

"I know you're really running the show." Chris smiled his predatory grin. "I know you've been running all of the shows you worked and that's why you keep getting hired."

Lea sighed in what she hoped was an annoyed fashion. She didn't like being so close to Chris if only because she couldn't always control how her body reacted. Already she could feel that electric current running through her and culminating at the spot where her legs met. Chris was good looking and he knew it. Men and women fawned over him, but his preference was a mystery. The fact that he was a Lea knew what Chris was, an opportunist. That still didn't stop her body from wanting him.

He had been cast as Lancelot and Lea had to admit he was a good choice. He looked young, brash and ready to take on the world. It would be easy for anyone to see why Guinevere would have fallen for Lancelot if he possessed any of the natural qualities Chris had.

"I said before, you have been bullying us since auditions." Chris let go of Lea's arm and looked at the closed curtain. "I have a sneaky suspicion you even picked who got which parts."

"Not every part." Lea crossed her arms over her chest, partly in annoyance and partly because the sexual current running through her was making her nipples harden through her thin black t-shirt.

"No, of course not." Chris continued to look at the curtain. "Cameron is Guinevere only because she slept with the director. We all know that. It's theater politics."

"No, Cameron is Guinevere because she slept with one of the theater patrons who insisted she get the part." Lea said. "Michael is Arthur because he slept with the director."

"How did I get the part?" Chris turned his full attention to Lea. She was glad it was too dim for him to see the flush that came in her cheeks.

"You were good in auditions." She shrugged. "You sang well and looked right for the part."

"Why else?" Chris smiled. "I know I was good, but that wasn't the only reason, was it? Talent is never the only factor in acting."

Lea looked for an escape and saw none. She sighed before answering

"David was hoping you would sleep with him too if you were on cast." Lea kept her voice low.

"I figured as much." Chris laughed easily. "Dear old perverted director Dave. He probably told you that the night you helped him choose parts. He would want his conquest to be known."

"Is there a point to any of this?" Lea asked. "As much as I'd love to sit here and tell you who's sleeping with whom, I do have responsibilities."

Lea stood and walked back towards the curtain, deliberately not turning to look at Chris.

"You have real power here." Chris said, his voice stopping Lea before she had quite made it out of the wings. "You didn't get where you were by sleeping around. You are an impartial observer to the drama backstage."

"I know actors like to hear their own voices, Chris, but this is getting to be a bit much." Lea kept her eyes forward, not daring to look back. "Make a point or I'm going."

With this leather boots on, Lea hadn't heard Chris stand and walk quickly behind her. She unintentionally jumped when she felt Chris's breath on the back of her neck.

"My point is, you are a novelty in theater. A pure, yet powerful force that needs and wants nothing. You don't need the constant flow of acceptance and reassurance that the others do. You know you're good." Chris kept his voice low as he spoke directly into Lea's ear. "The point is, I find that incredibly alluring and want you for myself."

Chris wrapped his arms around Lea's waist before she could get away from him. She felt her back being pressed against his well-sculpted chest and the seat of her jeans met with something equally as hard.

Lea struggled against Chris, but he held tighter.

"I've waited as long as I could." Chris's voice was deeper and more breathy as he spoke. "They all come to me at some point, but not you. I was as good for as long as I could be. Now I have to have you."

Lea's brain screamed conflicting things at her as Chris's hands untucked her t-shirt made the way over Lea's smooth stomach to her breasts. Part of her said to stomp on Chris's foot and run. The other part was willing her to stay still, to give in to the excitement growing in the pit of her stomach. That same part reasoned it had been far too long since Lea's last, rather unsatisfying sexual encounter.

Before Lea could decide which route to go, Chris deftly spun her around and held her tightly to him, hungrily pressing his lips to hers and exploring her mouth with his tongue. His hands, still under her shirt, found the bra clasp and unsnapped it.

This snapped Lea out of her confusion as she pushed Chris away and crossed her arms over her chest.

"What the hell?" Her voice was shaky as she stepped away from Chris. She could clearly see the large bulge in his tight leather pants straining for freedom. His breath was coming out in short hard gasps, like Lea's and his eyes were glazed in lust.

"Don't deny me, Lea." Chris's voice was almost unrecognizable. "You need to learn to take direction. It's the only theatrical quality you don't possess. Let me show you just how wonderful it can be to submit, to not be the one in charge just once."

Lea's legs wobbled at the raw lust in Chris's voice, but she held her ground. She wanted him so badly. She had wanted him since the first night she had watched him audition for a part in Camelot. He had been in jeans and a well-fitting t-shirt. Every lustful fiber in her being had wanted to tackle him on the stage that first night.

Seeing him as the unlucky Lancelot fawn over Guinevere every night always made her blood boil. She wanted Chris, but now seeing him standing there, wanting her back in such a forceful way, made her scared. She knew that to have him, she would have to give herself over, to give up control. Only one of them could retain control of the situation and she knew Chris was more powerful than she.

Again, Lea thought too long and Chris had time to capture her. He gripped her wrists and pinned them with one hand and he used his other to explore Lea's body. There was something rougher in Chris's touch that Lea hadn't expected. He sucked in, taking the breath from her lungs. When he finally let go, Lea had to gasp loudly to replenish her empty lungs.

"Tell me no and I'll go away." Chris kissed Lea's neck as he spoke. "Tell me you don't want me and I'll leave you alone."

Lea moaned as Chris's free hand worked under her loose bra and pinched her already hard nipple.

"I want you." Lea's voice came out in a gasp.

She could feel Chris's predatory grin on her neck. He nibbled lightly at the spot where her neck met her shoulders before unpinning her arms and using both hands to pull her body against his.

This time when Chris kissed her, Lea returned the gesture. He had made her so hot that she was nearly cumming at his forceful kiss. She had lost this battle of wills but was too horny to care.

Lea lifted her arms as Chris pulled off her t-shirt, then let the black and pink lacy bra fall to the floor. Chris took one of her firm breasts in each hand and kneaded them as he continued to kiss her. He worked his thumbs expertly around her tender nipples, pinching them every now and then to send a shock of not unpleasant pain through Lea's body.

She worked her hands under the rough fabric tunic he wore and soon got it off of him. Lea ran her hands over his tight chest, letting her fingers tangle in the patches of dark black curls that lay there. Even as they kissed, Lea let her hands explore areas further south. She lightly ran her hands over the straining leather pants. Chris groaned into their kiss.

Lea pushed him away and knelt on the stage in front of Chris. She unbuckled the sword's sheath belt, then untied the leather strips on either side of his pants to pushed them down. Chris was bigger than she had expected and that thought sent a new wave of pleasure into her pussy.

Chris stopped her before she could put the sword on the stage.

"Give it to me." He instructed her.

Lea hesitated, but with a worried look she handed Chris the sword. He pushed the tip of the sword into the stage and held on with his right hand.

"Now you may suck my cock." He smiled down at Lea.

Lea turned her attention back to the cock before her. It bent slightly downward under its own weight. She reached a hand out and grasped it firmly. Chris groaned again as his cock twitched in Lea's cool hand. She smiled at the reaction. From down here, she could regain some of the control she had lost.

Firmly, but not enough to hurt, Lea began stroking Chris's cock. She put a little pressure on the underside of the erection using her thumb until precum began to gather at the head. Seeing the glistening tip was too much for her and Lea leaned over and licked it clean. Chris took this moment to show Lea it was still he who was in control. He grabbed the back of her head and pushed his engorged cock all the way to the back of Lea's throat, making her gag. She tried to push away but he held her there until she quit struggling and relaxed her throat. With slow, even strokes, Chris pumped his cock in and out of Lea's warm mouth. Lea used her tongue to lick the cock as it moved past.

"God, you really are magnificent at everything you do." Chris arched his back and pushed his entire erection into her mouth. "Let's make sure you get can get this job done like it should be."

Chris pulled out of Lea's mouth and sat on the prop bed near him.

"Take off my boots so I can fuck you properly." He told her.

Lea looked ready to argue, but she knew Chris might stop if she resisted. He lifted the sword to the side of her head and let the blade play down her shoulders. She could feel the metal scraping her skin, but didn't pull away. The cool blade excited her.

She pulled off each leather boot and then finished taking off the leather pants. Chris turned his sword expertly under Lea's chin and lifted her head to look at him.

"Take off the rest of your own clothes." Chris's predatory smile was back. He leaned back on the bed and propped himself with one arm."Take them off slowly then come lay on this bed."

Lea slipped off her sneakers before she stood. Chris let the blade's tip play down between her breasts and over her stomach until it came to rest on the edge of her black jeans.

Lea undid the button on her jeans the sword tip fell a bit further. She slowly unzipped her pants, letting the sword follow her progress. The jeans slid easily down her thighs and to the floor, leaving Lea in nothing but a silky black thong as she stepped out.

Chris took in a breath and moved the sword around the front edges of her thong until he came to her still clothed pussy. He gently pushed the tip between her thighs, making Lea's eyes round with a mixture of fright and pleasure. Chris brought the tip back to Lea's hips and wedged the blade between her skin and the fabric. With one flick, the thin material ripped. He cut the other side before Lea could protest. The torn thong fell to the floor between Lea's legs.

"Now, on the bed." He moved the sword away from Lea so she could approach the bed he was laying on.

Lea obediently came forward and crawled on the cloth covered plywood until she was next to Chris. He put the sword on the floor behind him and studied Lea's naked body. She quivered, not from the cold air, but from his gaze.

Chris ran his fingers over Lea's erect nipples and down her stomach. Lea's legs were closed, but simple pressure from Chris's hand forced them open. He fingered her small patch of neatly trimmed brown pubic hair before exploring even greater depths. His probing fingers parted her pussy lips and met with warm wetness.

"You want this, don't you?" He whispered into Lea's ear. "You want this more than I do now."

Lea could only moan her agreement as Chris began rubbing her engorge clit between his fingers. She noticed he had been getting increasingly rougher in his foreplay than when they first started, but she was enjoying every minutes of it.

Chris was leaning with his head still on his free hand as he watched Lea's reaction to his fondling. Lea could feel his hard cock rubbing against her leg as he moved his fingers further down and plunged them into her pussy.

"I can't take it anymore, just fuck me!" Lea pleaded. She moved her hips harder on his fingers, increasing the timing.

"Not yet, Miss Assistant Director. I'm calling the shots tonight." Chris laughed at Lea's eagerness.

Chris took his hand away from Lea's pussy and brought his wet fingers to her mouth.

"Clean them." Chris said. He ran one finger over her lips, leaving a wet line where he had touched.

Lea licked the moisture off her lip then proceeded to suck Chris's fingers, slowly taking them one at a time.

"Getting better at taking stage direction." Chris kissed Lea, letting his own tongue taste her juices. "Hmm, not bad."

Chris pushed Lea down flat on the bed and shifted until he had made his way between her legs. He spread her knees further apart before kissing her thighs. The tenderness of his kiss along with the tickle of his hair on her thighs made Lea sigh in pleasure.

He moved slowly until he reached her clit. He bit it with a suddenness that made Lea gasp, though not in pain. He sucked her clit, using his tongue to trace around it and flick the sensitive bud.

When Lea reached down to run her fingers through his hair, Chris pulled away.

"It's my play." Chris reminded her. "Just follow the directions I give. Put your hands under your head so you won't be tempted to lead again."

Lea did as she was told and Chris went back to his ruthless assault of her pussy. He worked his fingers back in, fucking her with two of them as he continued to suck her clit. Lea arched, nearly at the point of cumming when Chris stopped.

"One more act before the curtain gets to fall." Chris told Lea as she groaned in frustration.

Chris started moving up on Lea's body, kissing her stomach, then working each breasts in his mouth before going for her neck and lips. The entire time he kissed her, Lea could feel his hard cock tracing up her body, getting ever closer to her pussy, teasing her.

Chris kissed Lea fiercely, sucking in her breath again as he finally plunged into her waiting pussy. Lea tried to call out, but Chris's breath sucking kiss kept her quiet.

She gasped when he finally relented the kiss and began fucking Lea in earnest.

Chris pushed all the way into Lea's pussy, bottoming out and making Lea pant in ecstasy. He pulled out completely before going for another thrust.

Lea wanted to beg him to increase his speed, to fuck her properly. The long, deep thrusts of his cock were only tormenting her, only bringing her near, but not to the point of release. She reached out to grab his hips, but Chris pulled her hands away, placing them above her head.

Chris picked up the pace and the intensity of his thrusts. Lea moaned in pleasure and Chris began fucking her with abandon. She could hear the slap when their skin met and Chris's groans as he pounded her.

Lea arched her back as much as she could to meet Chris's thrusts. Her pussy began to spasm as she reached orgasm. She screamed and grabbed Chris's back to pull him closer. He didn't push her away but thrust once more deep into her pussy. Lea could feel her pussy milking Chris's cock as he came with her.

Chris kept his cock inside Lea until there was no rigidity left. Both spent, they lay down on the hard plywood prop bed. Lea looked up at the high ceiling of the theater and listened to Chris catch his breath on the side of her.

12