Drau & Pradyu

Story Info
A (w)holesome experience.
3.9k words
4.21
38.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
g777
g777
7 Followers

I wish to acknowledge my Gracious Thanks to Volunteer Editor 'Lady Chrsitabel' for her worthwhile contributions in refining this story!

Chapter - I

As a post-graduate student, I came to the southern city of Hyderabad, India, to stay and study with my uncle for a period of 1 year. This is the summary story of the first 6 months.

With the age of 21 recently dawning, the lonely and imaginative sojourn of the years had had their effect on me. I fantasized a lot, like everyone else of my age, though there was nothing dark about those fantasies. Still, the evolved male had to have a release. In those days, there was no Internet to pamper my adolescent cravings and orthodoxy had its limitations with socializing. Being a semi-urban male did not encourage anything except studies. The closest I had come to watching women's breasts had been in a movie, which I saw 7 times. I longed for those milk-yielding bundles and wondered about, longing to touch, the other parts of a female's body. Masturbation was a boring form of exercise, devoid of any objects of fantasy, while sex was a distant dream.

My stay at Hyderabad was to change all that. I had 5 months before my exams and I decided there was plenty of time to study "other" things in this city. My thoughts wrapped around a fantasy. The object of my fantasy was the dark skinned, firm breasted, 18 year old cousin of mine. I had nick named her "Drau," a short form for "Draupadi," and she would call me "Pradyu." Both were mythological figures, and dark colored. Drau and I shared adjacent rooms of an old, but spacious, house with a common toilet facility. The mornings would be spent chatting and laughing, while I would regale her with funny incidents of my childhood. The afternoons would be spent watching TV and relaxing on the 2 sofas set up on either side of the living room.

Even as she would doze off after a good meal on the comfortable sofa, her stretched figure, with its numerous contours, would capture my imagination. Occasionally, her dress would rise, caught in the draft of the fan blowing straight at us, and her ankles, tapered to her smooth calves would come into picture. When she turned about in her sleep, she would pull her hands close to her chest, making her breasts swell to the deed. Wow! The swell of those dark mounds could excite any man, I mused, let alone a sexually inexperienced one such as myself. My manhood would swell with innocent excitement, demanding contact, and I would gently squeeze it, looking at her figure. The daily ritual of the afternoon siestas was awakening my dormant hormones and I could neither resist my impulses nor ignore the taboo.

For many a night, I fantasized about seeing her naked. However, I was resigned to the fact that it would be impossible, at least considering the circumstances. However, so many things in life are prey to chance.

One night when using the toilet, there was a power shutdown. After a while, I noticed a small light creeping through the common bathroom door adjacent to my cousin's room. I supposed Drau must have bought a candle to her room, but why was the light shining through the door? I realized that there must be small holes, venting the blocked light. Creeping slowly to the door, I checked the door carefully to pinpoint the holes. Lo and behold, I found 3 small holes at varying heights, small enough to be hidden to the naked eye, but with sufficient opening to see through the other side. My joy knew no bounds.

I waited until the power was back on and bid goodnight to my kin. Once sure that they had gone to their respective rooms, I swiftly changed into my pajamas and waited until Drau had used her bathroom one final time. Then, I tiptoed into the bathroom, bolted "Drau's" side of the bathroom from inside and waited. My heart was beating like crazy, while I anticipated the future. All the happenings were making me sweat and tremble. This was taboo! "Hell," I thought. "Who cares?" This was an opportunity of a lifetime. I philosophized. Incestuous moorings began like this and it was a time to anchor my lust.

Carefully, holding my breath, I peeked through the hole, and into the privacy of my cousin's room. There she was, her luscious hips swaying, spreading a new sheet on the bed directly in my view. I could see her bent figure tucking the corners of the sheet under the bed and absentmindedly scratching her free flowing hair. My penis was already erect from anticipation. It was almost 10 minutes before she finally opened her closet to take out her navy blue colored nightie. My neck was straining from the effort of peering continuously. "No pain, no gain" I vowed to myself. Then, she started the routine she'd followed for years.

Slowly, she slid out of her floral patterned skirt and laid it on the bed, then removed her white top and did the same. She smoothed her dress while bending down and I could see her brown, bra-covered breasts hanging out of the bra cup, while her pubic mound was straining against the panty. It was mind blowing. Straightening up, she put the clothes on a hanger and laid them on the single available chair. She walked over to the mirror to comb her hair and my gaze latched on to her panty-clad bottom. It was brown and smooth with small folds of skin clinging to her thighs. I could feel my erection painfully straining against my underwear. I could not take my eye away from her even for a moment. These were priceless erotic moments. Then, in one swift movement, she laid down her comb and unclipped her bra. There they were.

Those lovely, soft, brown breasts now exposed to my virgin eyes could have turned a stone into man and I was the Voyeur the dark angels had blessed. Drau's jet-black nipples were the size of small marbles. Her husband would be one lucky son-of-a-bitch, I cursed. As she tweaked her glorious nipple absentmindedly, closing her eyes for a brief moment, my whole body tightened. Drau then resumed combing her hair one last time. The swishing action of her hands caused her brown breasts to jiggle ever so delicately. This was turning out to be an incredible performance. My penis was twitching, hurting threatening to satiate itself. My hand could no longer remain static. In all the excitement, I had forgotten to remove my underwear and it was causing me agony.

Swiftly, I straightened up to undo the knot of my pajamas and pulled down my inner wear, letting my penis spring and twitch happily with its newfound freedom. Precious seconds had passed. I was just in time to see Drau put the comb in its holder and watch her admire her figure. Those brown globes... if only I could get my hands on them.

Without removing her underwear, Drau gently unfolded her nightie and slipped it on, keeping the buttons open. Her bed was directly to my view and I could see her sitting on the edge of the bed, contemplating the next move. It was mid-January and the weather was cold. She took a bottle of cold cream and started to apply it to her face and hands. As she eased her breasts out of the nightie to apply the cream, I could not help but gasp at the erotic picture unfolding. She proceeded to knead her breasts gently, first one and then the other. Once again, she closed her eyes, responding to her own sensual action. She looked lovingly at both her breasts and tucked them away into her dress.

It did not stop there. She then pulled her nightie all the way up, giving me an unparalleled view of those lovely brown colored thighs and calves, as well as her panties. My tool was rock hard by now and insensitive to any pain it had experienced earlier. She squeezed a generous amount of cream into her left hand and applied it in parts to her left thigh. Simultaneously, she ran her experienced right hand all the way down; coating her thigh with the white colored cream and making her legs shine in the bright fluorescent light. Even as she would bend down to massage the cream, her bubbies would hang down from her chest, while her cleavage heaved from the breathing. God, this was too good to be true! Drau applied the cream to her inner thighs, squeezing them gently, while her pubes swelled at the effort and begged to be touched. That was enough. I jacked my tool with long and hard strokes and moaned at the monumental orgasm that hit me. My cum spattered all over the closed door and some landed back on my thigh. I was in a daze, my erection refused to die out and my eyes were locked forever on that splendid picture.

It was enough for one day. I decided the sound of washing now would arouse Drau's female instincts. Walking with a drained feeling, I wiped the cum away from whereever it could be found. Sleep came over me like a dream. But then this was a dream, wasn't it?

Chapter - II

The next day, at breakfast, feeling fresh as a morning, I asked Drau how she slept.

"Okay," she replied, "and you?"

"Like a Baby!" I answered.

"How do you sleep so well Pradyu?"

"Peep in on someone massaging her body and jack off to your lust's content," I wanted to reply. Instead, I answered, "Read a good book, preferably something romantic."

"All the Mills & Boon books are boring, you know," she replied tersely.

"How about something a little more adult?" I chuckled.

"Perhaps, I should get one this time. Or maybe you can get me one?" She ventured.

I thought, "God! One more opportunity was coming my way." I queried, "You won't kill me if you find the book, shall we say, too adult in nature?"

"Try me." She replied confidently.

That was it! If I could get her to read a porn-laden book, she would probably follow the dictates of her instincts. I shopped the entire afternoon in a half a dozen bookshops to get the right kind of reading material. I got hold of 3 books: One was a bible on discovering sexuality; one was a raunchy porn novel and the last a short story collection. It had enough incest stories to awaken an old man's senile dick.

That evening, I left the books on my table and went for a bath hoping she would see those books. As I came out steaming and wrapped in a towel, I saw her sitting on my bed, her head buried in one of the books.

"You call this trash "reading material?"" She yelled.

"I did not shop for you, cousin. They are only for men."

"Bull shit!" She screamed.

"Then why are you reading them?" I said, looking away from her.

"You said you would get one for me," she said dolefully.

"Tomorrow," I promised.

"I will not give you these books until you get me one." Saying this, she ran away from my room, clutching all the three books.

I smiled to myself. This was better than I'd imagined. Over dinner, I pleaded with Drau to part with at least one book. "No! No! No!" she said, with finality.

At last, nightfall! Wearing only my pajamas, I crept into the bathroom and bolted the door.

Feeling like a panther eyeing its prey, I looked through the peephole to Heaven. She had already begun her routine and was in her bra and panties; sitting crouched on the edge of her bed, facing me. Her thighs were joined tightly and her right hand was under her chin. In her left hand was a book. I could make out that it was the short story collection. My lewd prayers were being answered! Drau was reading steadily, oblivious to everything around her. My erection was already waiting for my hand to cooperate, but not right now.

Suddenly, she opened her thighs slightly, drew the book down a little and stared at an empty space between her and me. My hair bristled with tension. Did she sense my presence? Should I move away? Before I could answer my doubts, she drew the book back to her face.

Slowly, her right hand came up to the bra-covered breast, lifting it up gently and making small circles on the fabric. "Ohhhhh!" she moaned. She was getting aroused. Without looking away from the book, she eased her bra straps away from the shoulders and let them fall to her stomach. Those great breasts were now in my full view. She gently pinched her nipple, moaning ever so slightly. Drau languidly laid herself on the bed, her thighs open, her pubic mound only a few feet away from my all-devouring gaze. She then proceeded to slowly knead her right breast while continuing to read. Sweet Lord. My wildest fantasies were coming true.

"Her Pussy! Why doesn't she show it?" I yelled silently.

She took the book into her right hand now and started to knead her other breast. The moans were getting louder. As if reading my thoughts, Drau eased her hand down to the edge of her lemon colored panty. She ran one finger along the edge of her stomach and then onto her inner thighs. I could now see a wet spot forming in the middle of her panties. "Ohhhhh!" I quietly moaned, taking my weeping pecker into my hands and gently rocking its head. The spot was spreading. Her juices were soaking the fabric. Then, her hand moved lower; first, rubbing her pubic mound, then dragging her four fingers onto the wet patch and pressing it.

Yes! Drau was masturbating, slowly at first, feeling the wetness on her fingers, poking two fingers into the fabric. She was pushing her pubes harder. I could clearly make out the outline of her vaginal lips, swollen, wet, and clinging to her panty. Drau pinched one pussy lip while poking the thumb into her cunt. What was that small thing poking against her panty? Was it her clit? She was lifting it up with her thumbnail and pushing it down at the same time. Her moans were getting louder and she was gurgling. Her saliva, dripping from the left side of her mouth, dried slowly, leaving a streaky stain.

Suddenly, with a sense of urgency, she pulled her panties to one side. Leaning on her left elbow, she looked open-mouthed at her swollen pussy. Oh Dark Angels! I was finally blessed with my first view of a pussy, and it was Drau's. That incredible, virginal pussy; its lips throbbing, pouting, wet with sweat and juice, her clit, erect and pulsating. Drau put the book down and her right hand gently moved on her clit massaging it slowly, deliberately. She closed her eyes, feeling her emotions envelop her. My eyes, clouded with sweat and exhaustion, were burning. How dare I close them?

She then dragged her hand on to her inner thigh massaging and coating it with her vaginal ooze. My hand had stopped moving. My eyes were open to their maximum, my mouth was moaning on its own. Her face! I can never forget her face. It was contorted with intense pleasure. The only sound I could hear was her glorious moan. Oh, how she sang her passion! She was oblivious to everything around her, was in her zone of pleasure and nothing could disturb her. My eyes returned to her pussy. It was even wetter. Her hand returned to her clit and my hand to my penis. Her eyes were closed now, awaiting her impending climax. The moan of "owwaahhh," was followed by orgasmic convulsions and her hand rubbed away at her clit for all its worth. Those divine juices were gushing down her wildly throbbing cunt. My own climax exploded like a star; my senses were alien to me. God, I was born again. Out of sheer exhaustion, my head slammed against the bathroom door. I thought, "Who cares if she heard?"

In a zombie-like state, I peered into the hole again. She wallowed in the afterglow of her extraordinary orgasm, and did not move. Instead, bought her fingers to her nose and smelled those divine juices, rubbing them on her breasts. I walked back to my room and flopped on the bed, not waking until late the next morning.

Chapter– III

"Please Drau, you will get your books, I promise!" I exclaimed, though I do not intend to keep my promise. Ever.

"Then they are yours after I have mine. But do take your time, there's no hurry." She said.

"Are you reading those books by any chance?" I asked mischievously.

"Those books are for inhuman people and that's what you are!" She huffed prettily.

That afternoon, we went out for a movie. I barely watched it. Instead, my eyes were constantly peeking at her blouse, which would jiggle at the comic scenes unfolding on the screen. Her sari, green and made of thin crepe material, accentuated her thighs. If only I could touch them! Just once, Lord!

When we returned in the evening, the only thing she said was, "Goodnight, I'm tired." I waited until dinner was over and went to my room. Stripping myself naked, I went back to my familiar kneeling position at the bathroom door. The sin of voyeurism was ever-present, but it only heightened my lust. Her body was mine to see; her performance mine to enjoy.

She lay down dressed only in the petticoat, which was pulled up to her knees. I waited like a panting dog, my lecherous eyes willing her to pleasure herself. After agonizing minutes, she turned over to lie on her back. Oh sweet sins! Those beautiful, slim thighs were now visible. A dark thumb-shaped birthmark was on her left thigh near to her dress-covered vagina. My cock was already raging.

Her hand started to move slowly to her stomach pinching its tender fat, while she trembled slightly at the electric touch. Her navel was next. She ran her fingernail around it gently, circled a few times, poking it, then tapered onto her pubic mound. The building charge of need caused her to lift her legs and put them on the bed. Oh great Lord! Her vulva was now visible to me in all its naked glory. I could see it glistening and gently contracting in the bright light. I was in heaven and could not stop. I jerked my cock as if there would be no tomorrow and came. My sperm blasted wad after wad and I sank listlessly. I should have waited. Damn it! I should have a waited! Still, my penis never downed and it waited for my hand to return.

I went back to the peephole to Heaven. Drau had already pulled her petticoat up to her stomach, leaving her pussy in all its naked glory. Her vaginal ooze had already coated her under buttocks. It was sight no porn movie could ever capture. Slowly she raised herself to standing; her eyes half closed and breasts heaving slightly, her mouth pouting. With effort, she moved to the dressing table and from a lower drawer removed something. It looked like a hairbrush, but with a grip thicker than normal. Returning to the bed, she looked intently at the object and gingerly tuned its base. The electric humming sound electrified me. It was a battery-operated hairbrush I had seen her using some time ago. Was she going to use it? How? Where?

Lying back on her bed with her glorious pussy facing me, she proceeded to read the book. Her breasts were like small, firm mountains with the nipples erect like statues. A couple of minutes later, she took hold of the brush, switched it on and listened to its humming sound again, enjoying it. It was the most erotic sound I'd heard next to her orgasmic moans. Drau expertly placed the brush on her right nipple and closed her eyes. Her nostrils were flaring from the effect and her body went taut. She then moved the brush to her left nipple. What was she doing to herself? My pecker had gone into overdrive, twitching like mad! Her naval was the next lucky part, though not for long. She was moving the brush there, to the center of her own personal Heaven. My breathing had stopped. The brush rushed down to that glorious mound below which laid the cave of eternal pleasure. As the knob scraped against her mound, her pubic hair parted to the vibrations. The skin surrounding her mound trembled as she rocked the brush gently to and fro.

Even as the vibrating brush touched it, her pussy wept with ecstasy and copious amounts of juice dribbled from her wet hole. She caressed her vulva, first one lip then the other. Her clit was clinging to the brush like water on a petal, while her thighs swayed to some unknown music. She dropped the book from her hand and tended to her breasts. Her erect nipples and clit were driving me mad with lust. Words cannot describe that picture. With a sense of urgency, she dragged her left hand to her vulva and gently folded the lips onto the vibrating brush. Drau was delirious with pleasure. Her animal moans increased in pitch. "Ahhllaaauu! Ahhhoohhhhh." Her sounds had no meaning. By now, her breasts were the size of melons, her nipples erect and straining. Her chest heaved and those beautiful globes swayed.

g777
g777
7 Followers
12