Drawing a Nude Young Female

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds good, Mr. Artist, sir," she said. Then she said "At least my eyes aren't getting tired. I got a nice older man's naked body to look at. Plus, that keeps me from getting bored. You wouldn't want me to get bored, would you, Mr. Sexy Artist man?"

I smiled and said "No, I wouldn't want you to get bored at all."

Then she said "You must be concentrating a lot. Your nice, sexy cock is shrinking in size. I like how it looks when it is bigger. Might have to help it grow some on the next break."

Her comment actually made my cock start to harden again. It slowly started moving upward as I was trying to ignore it to concentrate on the drawing.

She said "Uh, oh, Houston. The little guy is growing again. Seems like I have such a baaaaddd effect on him. He can't make up his mind whether he wants to be big or wittle."

I loved how she said "wittle" instead of "little." I thought it was adorable. I then said "Yea, it seems to like you."

"Hmmmm," she said. Then she continued with "Well, I like that. I like effecting the little guy in a positive way to help him become a big guy."

By now my cock had grown almost to the fully hard stage. She then said "Oooo-kaaay, I guess I will be good so you can draw the straight lines." Then she actually did get quiet until the first break.

On break, she checked out the drawing to see how I was progressing. I was sitting at that moment, and she grabbed the clipboard, and sat down on my lap and snuggled her right shoulder against me. She then held the picture away from her a little bit, then said "Looking good so far, Mr. Sexy Artist."

I said "Thank you, Adorable, hot bodied, sexy girl," as I was thinking I would start the verbal tennis match again.

She said "Hope you don't mind this naked sexy body sitting on your naked lap." Then she said "Hey, wait a minute," as a thought obviously came into her head. "You sit on the bed like I was sitting. I want to see if it would be a good pose for when I draw you the next time you come over."

Then she got off of my lap, laid down my drawing, grabbed my hand and led me to the bed. She turned me around and pushed me down to sit on the edge of the bed in the same position she had been sitting. She said "Now lean back on your elbows like you posed me."

I did what she asked, as she stepped back to the area where I had been drawing from. She looked at me like she was the artist. It was actually kind of cute. She turned her head one way, then the other way, as she was looking at me. Then she walked over to the bed, spread my legs real wide, even wider than I had hers spread. Then she stepped back again, and kept the artist look on her face.

She finally said "Yea, that is hot. Love seeing your cock slowly rise up from my teasing you. Love how your legs are spread very wide like it is an invitation for me to come over, get between your legs, massage your balls, and suck your cock. That is a very hot pose. I might have to consider that one."

Then she smiled as she was continuing this little "I'm now the artist" game. She turned her head to the side in one direction, then back the other way. She finally said "Hmmmm, but it poses a problem. How are we going to keep the little guy hard, so that he stays a big guy? You are surely going to get bored with just sitting there when I draw you. I'm afraid the little guy will shrink. Then how will I draw him?"

She was smiling the entire time as she enjoyed this little game of hers. She then said, "Guess I will have to be naked too, on that day. Might have to even stop drawing long enough to tease you. Maybe might have to play with my pussy, or my little dildo friend. Maybe suck on my dildo friend, and then push him in and out of my pussy for you to watch. Maybe that will help your little guy stay big."

I really had no idea how much she could be a hot little tease. Her personality at the restaurant was border line "blah" even though she was friendly. So, to see this 20 something girl come out of her shell with all this verbal tennis style of teasing, was something to behold. I thought "If she was close to my age, I would chase this girl until I caught her for the rest of my life." Then I thought "Dang it. Why can't I find a gal my age who is this adorable?"

She was watching me closely and could tell I was thinking. She finally said "Cat, got your tongue? I seem to have that effect on you."

Then she slowly walked my direction, then smiled, and leaped quickly onto the bed, landing on her knees, with her legs spread over both sides of my belly. I leaned back off of my elbows as she pushed on my shoulders, so that I fell backwards onto the bed. She then grabbed my hands, pushed them over my head, and leaned down so she had me pinned to the mattress. She lowered her face toward mine, started kissing me while she stuck her tongue in my mouth. The kiss was intense. It was like she was saying 'I love you and want you so badly." I know that is an absurd thought because we just met, but that is how the kiss was. It was wonderful. She finally pulled her tongue out of my mouth and said "Wow, Mikee the Artist, is quite the kisser. I wonder how well he fucks little 20 year olds?"

She reached down and grabbed my cock and put it against her pussy. She then started moving her pussy around on the tip of my cock. I started to push it inside of her but she stopped me and said "No, no. I am in control. I will let you fuck you in a minute. I want to tease you first." Then she said "Does Mikee want his mature cock inside the little 20 year old's pussy?"

She was moving her hips all around, teasing my cock against her pussy. She continued with "Is that want Mikee wants? Does he want to fuck this young pussy? Does he want his nice sexy cock inside of this young pussy? Bet you won't last long. Bet you will cum in me in no time. Think Mikee can last?"

I said "No way. I won't last more than 3 minutes."

"Good," she said. "That is what I want. I want you to cum in me quickly before this little break time

is over. Then we can get your artwork done over the next hour, or so, because I am having a really hard time concentrating. I want to fuck you so bad. So, maybe after you cum in me I will be able to concentrate awhile. Then, afterwards, you can eat my pussy and make me feel really, really good."

Everything she had said to me was so hot. But, it also made me curious as to how someone her age, who had never dated much, could know what to say to a guy to get him this turned on. I know it probably wasn't the best timing, but I had to know. I asked "How do you know so much about turning a guy on when you haven't dated very much? You are incredible at this."

She got serious for a second, and said "I already told you, Silly. I read sex books. I have probably read 20-30 sensual books that are stories about people having sex. I have read about all the different things men and women love. In the process of doing so, I found what kind of sexual person I am, and what I love to do. Everything you are seeing is what I have learned in the books, as well as what I have watched on the computer on porn sites. I have been reading stuff since High School. I have developed tons of fantasies that I want to try. I have masturbated countless hours while reading this stuff."

I said "Wow. Well, you have learned very well."

She said "I have been anxious to do stuff with a guy, but I am also very picky. I want a wonderful guy who wants me for me. THEN, I will show him that he made the right choice when he sees this side of me, too."

"But why me?" I asked.

She said "Because you are this wonderful sweet guy that is safe for me. I can practice with you. I

can play now as I prepare for the future. This has been an absolute blast for me because this is my secret side that I have been wanting to come out of me for a long time. So, at least with you, I can let it come out while I wait patiently for the right guy to come along." Then she said in a whisper "Shhhh. This has to be our little secret. I don't want anyone to know that I am fucking you. Plus, I don't want any guys to know that I can be very hot in bed. I will pick the guy, then show him what he has captured."

"I love it," was my response to her.

Then in a strong voice she said "Now shut up and fuck me." She went on to say "I want your cum

inside me. I want to know what it feels like for a guy's cock to pulsate in my pussy. I want your mikey cum to fill me full, then pour out of my pussy. I am tired of riding a dildo for the last several years, ever since I began exploring all this stuff."

She then positioned her pussy over my cock so that it could slide all the way down on my cock. She did it slow, like she was savoring the feeling of it sliding inside of her. As I slid inside of her she was

moaning with a "Mmmmmmmmmmm." She kept out that sound as her pussy went all the way down my cock until it could go no further. She pause when it was completely inside of her.. I could feel her pussy squeeze on my cock as she intentionally made it do that. She said "You like my pussy hugs? That is what I am going to call them. My pussy likes your Mikey cock and it just hugged it."

Then she slowly moved her body so that her pussy went up and down on my cock. She had her head tilted backwards and her eyes closed as she liked savoring all the feelings of it going in and out of her. She kept up this very slow rhythm for several minutes as if she was afraid I would cum too quickly. She moaned the entire time that she was riding my cock. I laid there watching her body and facial expressions. It was priceless.

Finally, she had enough of the slow pace and she leaned down to my face and whispered "Cum in my pussy."

She started wiggling her body on my cock as she did little circles, as well as moved her body forward them back. She continued at a faster and faster pace. Each time she pushed her body down on my cock she would push harder. I lasted maybe 1-2 minutes then exploded my cum inside of her. She stopped her body movements so she could feel me squirting and pulsating in her. You could tell she was trying to feel everything that my cock was doing. When I was done cumming, she laid her body forward, and down on top of me. She snuggled me and did not say anything for several minutes. Her tits felt awesome against my chest.

Finally she said "This has been wonderful. There are so many other things I want to try with you. We can try some of them when we get done with your artwork today." Then her expression changed from sweet and serious, to the "teasing fun girl" as she said "We aren't going to have time to try all the stuff I want to try, so you are going to just have to come back for another session or two, ... or three, ... or four. Also, I want to fuck in a car, so I guess that won't be an artistic session. Oh, wait, maybe it can be on the way to a lake where you can draw me there. Yea, that will work. And, uh, yea, I have to have some sessions where you are the nude model. I am sorry, Mr. Artist, but you are going to be booked up with me for at least a month or so. Better take your ad off of craigslist. Think you can handle that?"

I said "It will be an absolute joy to try to make it work into my schedule."

"Good boy", she said. "I was hoping you would see it my way."

We continued the art session as I ended up drawing a very sensual picture of her. I was very happy with it, and so was she. She teased me while I was drawing, but not like she had done before. It was just like chit-chat kind of teasing.

12