Drawn Behind Curtains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy relaxed and Joel's cock started to slide in. Joel stretched the sides pushing apart the ass cheeks, and wobbling his knob somewhat as he pushed slowly letting the asshole adapt and the lube do it's work.

Soon Joel was pumping in and out in a rhythm and his balls were smacking against Jimmy's and his stomach was making spanking sounds. The sound of the anal lube and the spanking turned on Jimmy. As Joel started to flex, at the same time Jimmy started to ejaculate. It felt wonderful to have the warm cum shoot into his gut.

When Joel was done and pulled out, he asked, "How did you like it?"

Jimmy replied, "It was something to dream about over and over."

Annie called later and said she would have to stay out of town another day, but she couldn't wait to get home. Joel offered to check the house again.

The next morning Joel came back over. Jimmy let him in again. Jimmy was wearing another pair of Annie's cotton print panties.

As soon as the good morning greetings were over, Jimmy said, "Can I ask a favor?"

Joel looked at him in surprise. "Well maybe. What is it?"

"My friend Mickey is coming over, he wants to borrow 20 dollars. I told him to wear some nice panties." He made it sound like just anyone would do that.

About that time there was a knock on the door.

Mickey came in the door. He was a normal looking youth, hair not too long and was wearing blue jeans and a tee shirt.

After the introductions, Mickey blurted out, "I need 20 dollars. Can you help me?"

Surprised at the whole thing Joel tried to discourage him, "I can see about 10 dollars maybe. What do you need it for?"

Sounding desperate Mickey said, "I need it to pay for some dope."

Marijuana was ok, but Joel had his doubts about getting involved with anything else. He said, "Wait a minute I have to go pee."

Joel walked into the master bedroom bathroom and started to take a piss. Hearing a noise he turned to look and saw Mickey come in and get on his knees. Joel wasn't really finished but started to turn to zip up but Mickey put his face right up and started licking the pee drops right off his cockhead. This created an almost instant raging, hard on for Joel. As Mickey kept sucking greedily, Joel let his pants down and Mickey pulled the underwear down past the knees. Mickey licked all the way down and between the balls and as Joel lifted again, he licked all the way to the asshole. On the way back up he sucked the balls and licked the cum vein all the way to the top getting his reward of precum.

Joel grabbed his head and started face fucking him. His cock head was starting to enter his throat. "Lick the head and make it wet," and Joel plunged his cock into Mickey's throat, but not too far a first, but with a few more pumps and probably some precum his cock went all the way in. Feeling the warm throat and the involuntary swallowing motions Joel climaxed and spurted several volleys of cum down his throat. He held Mickey's head in place until his cock started to shrivel.

Remembering the technique he turned around and said, "lick my ass," and Mickey started licking with fervor. Bending over a little he said, "lick and rim my asshole." Mickey licked the asshole with a vengeance. Turning back around, "suck my balls," and Mickey sucked his balls with enthusiasm knowing he might get the money.

Sure enough Joel got another hard on. He guided Mickey over to the bed and pulled his tee shirt off. Reaching around he unfastened Mickey's jeans and pulled them down to reveal a cute pair hot fluorescent pink panties with orange and white French lace. He took a picture with his smart phone. Not able to wait, he turned Mickey around and laid him over the bed with just his panties on. Joel took a pocket knife off his belt and made a slit in the back of the panties, and took a small tube of personal lube from his pocket. He tore open the slit. With one hand he stretched the ass cheek to the side pulling the asshole open and squirted some lube into it.

Without bothering to work the lube in, Joel let his pants down. He pushed his cock through the cut open slot in the panties and pressed the knob of his cock right on the anal ring and kept pushing firmly. Surprisingly it pushed in without much resistance, and he started fucking Mickey, watching as he put it all the way in to the base of his cock stretching the ass hole open widely. His balls smacked against Mickey's crotch and his stomach against his ass, but when Joel started spanking Mickey's ass with his hand. Mickey was not in a position to complain.

This was Mickey's first time deep throating and first time anal. He loved it, and was now addicted to sucking cum and taking it in the ass, not to mention the spanking.

Joel gave Mickey 20 dollars.

Joel had been thinking on playing blind fold games with Annie, but now he started to think that the blind fold might be fun using on Mickey with other friends of Jimmy.

*****

To see my other story listings click on Alluring_Crimson_Shifter, enjoy!

12