Drawn Together

Story Info
An artist is drawn to his beautiful niece.
2k words
4.32
89.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shamzya
Shamzya
5 Followers

Amy couldn’t believe her folks would dump her off like this. OK, she didn’t want to see some stupid musical with them tonight while they went into town. And yes, she had abused their trust, having a party while they were last away, leaving her with the house. But, shit! She was all of 18. Eighteen dammit! She could vote, and to drop her off at her uncle apartment in Chicago was SO incredibly embarrassing she couldn’t believe it. When they closed the door and left, she stood by her uncle’s door, head hung and ashamed.. and ready for some major boredom. Hopefully he had cable.

“Hey,” he said. “Don’t hang your head in shame. A face so pretty should be hung in a frame as a portrait. We all screw up with our parents. I did. I could tell you stories about your own mother. She was almost 13 years older than me, but I heard the stories.”

Amy looked up slowly. That’s right. Her mom became a mother at age 22, so her Uncle Max would be.. 27!! Ohmygod! She looked at him. He was only 9 years older than her. And, my god, what a hunk!! Maybe its the family genetics, but hell.. thick raven black hair like her own, eyes blue enough to be reflecting the sky. And her mother’s penchant to stay fit and in shape at the gym, she guessed.

“You have your own apartment... and you go to college here in Chicago?” she asked. Mother never talked about her baby “oops” brother for some reason. She almost nothing about him.. except he would be here baby-sitter tonight. Look at those beautiful hands.. splattered with paint.. before he said it she knew the answer...

“No, this is my studio.. I sell my works here in Chicago.. well, I hope to sell them. Lately, I barter for rent, giving the landlord some paintings.. he dreams he’ll get rich if I’m famous some day.” Max explained. He suddenly looked abashed. “Oh, forgive me!” He wiped his hands clean and came forward, arms wide for a hug. “I know you probably don’t remember me. Haven’t seen you since you were.. oh, maybe two years old. Your mother moved far away, and we had a.. a falling out... and you’ve had a filling out!” He went red in his face. “Uh, oh.. I mean.. uh, you’ve grown so much! And became such a stunning beauty! I bet the boys at our high school tripped all over each other to get a date with you.”

“Well, I have had a few boyfriends.. some can be real jerks.. this one guy I’m seeing is OK. A dumb jock I’m discovering. No love of learning or the arts... not like you. can I see what you’re working on?” she asked as she rounded the corner of the easel. Before he could say “Wait!” She was upon it.

Her eyes opened wide an jaw dropped as he heard her sharp intake of breath. “OH.. oh.. why.. it’s stunning! Um.. you paint nudes.” He blushed and draped a canvas over it quickly. “You need not hide it” she stammered. I’ve seen nudes in museums.”

“Yes, well.. its not finished, and I never show my work to anyone until its done. Sorry... just a funny habit.” He smiled and looked about. “Something to drink? A Coke?”

“How about a rum and Coke?” she asked.

“OK.. wait!” he turned and smiled.. you must be. what? Seventeen? Eighteen?”

“Twenty-one,” she lied.

“Yeah, right... well, just one.. and no telling your mother, ok?”

He went into the kitchen and heard her call out “Where’s your model? You paint from life right?”

“I don’t need her at this point.” Max fixed 2 drinks. “I sketched her a lot and then had her in repose for the painting, but the final work on the background.. she need not be here.

“Would you sketch me?” Max whirled around when he hear her voice so close, and saw she was practically face to face. My god, he thought, those bee stung lips, her liquid blue eyes, ivory perfect skin, and long raven hair.

“Well, I’m really sort of tired.” he started. “Oh pleeeaaassseee.” she begged. “Please Uncle Max? It’d be an honor.. really.. I’d treasure it always.”

Max cleared his throat. “OK.. OK... one sketch. Take the couch.” He picked up a sketch pad and pencil.

Amy sat on the couch. “No, no.. you don't look comfortable,” he said walking over and placing his warm hands on her shoulders. “Lean back and to the side.. there,, your arm like this.. ok...” Amy reached down and took a gulp of the rum and Coke and got back in position. “How’s this?” She looked up and he melted. God she had such a voluptuous body, he thought.

“That’s good”.. his hand caressed the side of her face, moving her long thick hair back over her shoulder. “Lets try this though.” He could smell her perfume.. intoxicating.. why was she wearing it? While being babysat? Maybe anytime she goes out.. whatever. “This top you wear.. its tugging so.. hang on.. " Max unbuttoned three buttons without asking, but Amy only opened her mouth and then shut it without saying a word. He is a pro. He knows what looks good and he IS doing her a favor sketching her.

Max started sketching, sitting on a barstool a few feet away. "I want to be captured like those others you've painted.. immortalized!" Amy spurted, tossing her hair with a wide grin. She took another gulp. Max got up. "Sorry," she blurted out. " I'll hold still."

"No, no.. its not that you're moving too much.. but you just said you want the picture to be a moving experience for the viewer. To join the others I painted, you must pose like them. Here. Let's get you ready." Max began unbuttoning the rest of her blouse, and then went to work on unsnapping her jeans as we expected her to remove the blouse. Startles and speechless, Amy slowly slid off her top and after Max had unzipped her jeans, reached behind her and unclasped her bra, saying "Let me help you with that."

Amy held the bra to her chest as Max tugged on the leg of her jeans, her sandals now off. "Um, Uncle Max.. I'm not so sure about this." Max froze in place, then lifted her chin as he gazed into her eyes. "You ARE a work of art. I am only capturing what beauty you brought into my studio, Amy. And the Rembrandts and Matisse masterpieces are of nudes, not young ladies in jeans. Trust me."

He reached for her bra and Amy let it be pulled away. But her hopes he would walk back to the barstool and his pad faded quickly as his eyes traveled the length and width of her bare skin... taking in every shadow, every fold, every soft curve and moist place. And that was more than licking her lips, or the sweat on her brow.. she was worries being here alone with this uncle she hardly knew,yet she was staring to feel aroused as well.

Max's soft smooth hand the slowly traced the curvature of her left breast. "Such beautiful contours.. such young firm shapes... " His hand then traveled the line between her breast, to her stomach, across the navel and leapfrogging her panties, a soft caress of her right thigh. "You have the face and the body of a legend. You are beauty beyond time." Her eyes closed when he came near her panties, for she did not want to watch if he touched her there. She trembled, then opened her eyes to match him gazing at her eyes.

Max continued, "You must trust me, Amy. Your body is an instrument, for you to pose and me to try to transfer its essence to canvas or paper. Nothing I can do is greater than the body you bring." He slid her panties off, while their eyes were still locked. She began to pant, her breathing becoming shallow, and feeling more wet below. Her nipples grew hard, and he bent forward, now both hands sliding, gliding softly across her body, feeling every inch, as if studying her to memorizes the body. She closed her eyes again. The drink and his hands made her feel like she was floating. She lay back and took in the feelings.

Then she felt something delicious. Max was now taking a large very soft new brush, and moving it across her skin, her chest, her thighs, her face, her arms, her calfs.... it felt amazing. She squirmed a bit and started to rub her thighs together, and traced circles around one nipple. But she caught herself. Did he see? Her eyes snapped open. He was looking at her feet, brushing them slowly. She closed her eyes again, and after feeling the brush on one breast, she next felt his lips brush across her breast.


She kept her eyes closed.He sucked and bit lightly on her nipple, and she felt his hand move between her legs. She crossed her legs, and started to sit up. "No, Uncle Max.. It's not right.. I shouldn't.. we.." "Trust me, Amy. I will make you know your instrument better than you ever knew it. And its essence."

As if he had said "Open Sesame", her legs yielded and she felt warm moist breath at her pussy. A lick.. A stream of air blown there. Another lick, and before she knew what was happening, Max was going down on her. No guy had ever done that with her. Her fingers caresses his head, running them though his hair and he transported her. "Oh yeah.. oh.. wow.. what is.. ohmygod.. yes, Uncle Max! right there.. yes! Yes! Ooooh.. " She bucked and arched her back, writhing in delight. But he stopped and she moaned "Don't stop.. you just started."

Max undid his own jeans and whipped off his T-shirt. Her eyes drank in the tanned muscular torso, and the n, as he slipped off his briefs, marveled at the size of his cock. "Talk about an endowment to the arts!" She reached out, took the massive shaft in her hands and wrapped her lips around it. Running her nails across his balls, Max sighed and closed his eyes, his head tilted back and she sucked his off more wonderfully than anyone ever had.

"I wanna have you in me, Uncle Max. Fuck the brush strokes.. I want your cock strokes!" Max was more than happy to oblige, and picked Amy up, carrying her to the bedroom. Laying her tenderly on the bed, she looked up and was swimming with desire and hunger for this man who only hours ago was nearly a stranger. "No," she said "Me on top. I want to handle that monster carefully." She lowered herself on his mammoth cock, feeling it might be too much, her lips yielding... and inch by inch she felt the throbbing heat and firmness fill her being. "MMMmmmmmm, yeah" she whispered, rising and lowering herself, again and again slowly.

Max had no idea how she knew how o do so, but he felt her contract the muscles within and actually massage his dick, stroking it within. She was amazing. But her hunger got the better of her, as she increased speed with passionate intensity. He was so fired up, he could cum at any moment. Then, she stopped, gave him a sly wink, and for the next half hour would bring him to the edge of climax, only to be stilled and given a new position and pleasure.

By the time her parents came to pick her up, Max had finished a several superb sketches... al hidden in a drawer until her folks left. "Did you have a nice time, Amy?" they asked. "Oh, I just landed on the couch, thinking it'd be a good night to watch auto racing, and the rest of the night was mostly pole position." She winked at Uncle Max who blushed slightly. "Thanks for watching her, Max."

"Can I visit him again soon?" she asked. "Uncle Max said he can give me drawing lessons, and I'd love to draw on his experience." She couldn't wait.

Shamzya
Shamzya
5 Followers