Drawn Together Like Magnets

Story Info
She misses him while he goes on vacation.
1.3k words
3.14
47.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
~Kir@~
~Kir@~
11 Followers

Our lips meet one last time for a couple for days, as I dash off to work, and you prepare to head off sailing for a couple of days. Smiling up into your eyes, I can see your excitement about your impending trip, and feel bad that I am unable to join you this time.

The wonderful thing about our relationship as that we both enjoy our time together but never begrudge each others time alone either, we are individual people and most of all the time apart makes us lust each other even more, if that is at all possible.

We hold each other close and snuggle in then you pass me a piece of paper with your course on it as usual, so I know where you are going, in case of emergency, something we have always done with each other to keep each others minds at peace.

"I love you so much Trey, have a wonderful time and will be here waiting lovingly for you when you get back"

I head out the front door, feeling your gaze on me as you leave.

Only this time I have no intention on staying at work, I have other plans. I race into work, as pre-organised, my handbag packed with a few essentials, silky panties, some erotic oils and my favourite Vibrator. I drop of your note of location to my boss and he passes me a cheeky smile saying "Good luck Doll, I hope you have a wonderful time" then I dash out of work.

Back at the house, you are having a shower and getting ready for your cruise, so looking forward to the solitude, the beautiful views, the fresh air and the wonderful sunsets, also knowing that after 4 days of not having your cock in my awesome hot cunt or tight ass that you will be uncontrollable when you walk back in the front door.

You prepared and stocked the boat with my help the day before, so you know you can head down anytime you are ready, to the marina, you check the house one last time, seeing a pair of my panties on the floor next to the bed, you pick them up, smiling, having one last smell of my sweet cunt before you head off, knowing that my cunt is full to the brim with you hot tasty cum from our all night fuck session, which we both need every time you go away.

Meanwhile, I slip my key into a door, and step into the room, the bed made, I pop my bag down on the end of the bed, and slip out of my clothes, quivering in the slightly cool air, my nipples already erect at the thought of the adventure that is about to happen.

I walking over to my bag, I grab out the bottle of sensual oil, and lay down on the bed, mmm my pussy so full of your cum, I being to cover my body in the oil, closing my eyes and my fingers work all over my body, over my heavy breasts around my large erect nipples, down over my belly, my hips my thighs, over my smoothly shave pussy mound.

You pull up and the marina, park the car securely and head to the boat, a quick chat to one of your friends on the neighboring boat then you break mooring and head off.

The wind in your face, you steer to boat out into the deeper water, your eyes glancing across to the Olympic Mountains, a view we have both enjoy as we have fucked again and again with our drapes open, a soft smile crosses your face.

Laying on the bed in my room, I can hear footsteps outside, my body covering and shining in oil, my pussy absolutely dripping. my cunt quivering in anticipation as the steps get closer, my thighs parted wide, I hear the key go into the keyhole..

The room is slightly dark, the curtain closed a glimmer of light breaking through a slight gap between the curtains and windows.

My eyes closed slightly, I feel cool hands on my skin, grabbing at my heavy breasts, as I lift my hips up, a cock driving hard and deep into my hungry cunt, moaning..."Fuck yes! fuck me hard lover" hips grinding deep and hard into me, a deep voice wavers over me saying "You are not to cum until I touch your clit with my finger" whimpers escaping my lips, and I know this will almost be impossible..."Yes Sir" the room echoing with moans and the slurping of my dripping cunt as the cock working in and out of me.

I feel a slap on my thigh and I know its meaning, I roll over, my whole body aching needing to cum. I feel a thick finger driving into my cunt, my smooth white ass high in the air, as my juices are smeared over my tight asshole. The words echo at me again, "Remember, you mustn't cum till I touch your clit" my breathing so heavy now, I feel strong hands part my cheeks and a thick cock pressing against my tightness

The urge to touch my cunt is so overwhelming but I do as commanded, "Fuck yessssssss" I feel the cock invade my tightness, slowly at first as it moves in inch by inch, strong hands grabbing my hips and the thrusts get harder and deeper. Fuck yesssss, "Fuck my ass loves that cock" then I feel a hand reach down to my breasts, pulling hard on my nipples, and a slap across my ass, my whole body convulsing now. I am begging now, "Fuck yes...fuck me like your cumslut...your fuck toy" my body being tossed around like a rag doll now.

A trembling voice gasps, "Fuck I love fucking your ass, so tight, watching my cock disappear and your tightness is wrapped around my cock like a stretched elastic band" balls smashing against my dripping cunt, teasing my clit, sweat pouring from my body now, struggling to stay on the bed as I am thrown around so hard, then all of a sudden I hear a loud groan. "Fuck yessss...fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yessssssss" then a finger touches my clit, "OH SHITTTTT"

I am sent wildly over the edge, one touch driving me insane and my ass is now being fucked like a cunt, hard and deep, cum shooting hard and deep into me again and again, my cunt squirting my cum all over the bed, I cum again and again, just by the touch of a fingertip. "Fuck me...harder more...my ass craves that cock...all that cum" as I explode yet another time. Grunts of lust filling the room until my body gives way and collapses on the bed underneath a strong body with its cock buried in me still pulsing cum.

Breathes uneven, hearts racing, then a finger reaches up a pushes my wet hair away from my sweaty face and a soft kiss is planted on my shoulder.

You whisper in my ear "Baby you are always awesome, I can fuck you forever" trying to catch my breath I gasp out the words "Trey baby, I am and always will be your fucktoy, I just couldn't go 4 days without you this time"

"~Kir@~ baby, you have made my day and trip, my cock has been hard since you left this morning, I need to fuck you constantly our here where I am at peace with the world"

You pull your cock from my ass, cum surging out, you groan as the tightness is taken away from it. I roll over and you slide up next to me and we kiss each other gently and passionately " I love you so much Trey, you are the most amazing person on this earth and I am truly blessed to have you in my life"

You finger moves up to my lips "Hush my sweet ~Kir@~, I am the one who is blessed"

~Kir@~
~Kir@~
11 Followers