Draxon Ch. 01: Summoning

Story Info
Desperately horny, a young girl accidentally summons a demon.
2k words
4.65
92.6k
228

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the ten-inch dildo slipped out of my drenched pussy, I accepted the undeniable fact: I couldn't cum. I'd been at it for just over three hours, and I'd tried everything - fingers, toys, pillows, even an assortment of vegetables (needless to say, I could never look in the fridge again without getting a little wet).

"Why?" I whined into the pillow, writhing on my cotton sheets, my fingers digging into the mattress. Sweat covered my body, and my thighs were a sticky mess of juice and lube (from when I'd (unsuccessfully) tried to fist myself).

I knew what I needed: cock. I needed a big, fat cock to fuck myself on, to suck and worship and beg for. Dildos were great, but they just didn't cut it.

My hips thrust uselessly, humping nothing but air, more juice running down my slit at the very idea of a huge cock shoving itself inside me.

"Oh, fuck," I moaned. I flipped over onto my stomach, my ass in the air, my perky tits pressed into the rough fabric underneath me. "I would give anything for a monster cock right now..."

Right as I pressed two fingers to my swollen clit, I heard something like metal crunching from behind me. I glanced over my shoulder, and screamed at what I saw.

At first, I thought it was a giant appearing from the tendrils of thick, black smoke, but then I noticed the horns ... and wings ... and tail ... and claws...

"Holy shit," I breathed, scrambling to a seated position, trying to cover my nudity with the sheets around me.

"Mmm," it - he, judging by the terrifyingly large cock swinging at his groin - purred, snatching the sheets back with a clawed hand. "My, aren't you just the most delicious thing I've ever seen..."

"W-who are you?" What are you, I'd meant to ask, but I could ascertain that much for myself: at over seven foot tall, with blood-red skin, an arrowed tail whipping back and forth, horns curling out of his forehead, black leather wings outstretched, fanged teeth, and pure black eyes, I figured this had to be some kind of demon.

Surely I was hallucinating, right? Maybe I'd reached a point of uncontrollable lust that I was imagining a (rather sexy) devil appearing in my bedroom.

"My name is Draxon," he answered in a rumbling voice that trilled right through me, centering at my clit with all the power of a vibrator. My hips bucked once more, completely unintentionally. "I am here because you summoned me." When I frowned in confusion, he chuckled. "You claim you would give anything for a monster cock, and here I am."

My cunt throbbed at that, and as though he could smell the arousal his words caused, he grinned, all sharp teeth and mischief. "Give yourself to me, and I will ensure you never lack for pleasure again."

The hot lust coursing through my veins must have caused me to go temporarily insane, because I nodded almost mechanically, practically drooling. His cock, as long as my forearm and almost twice as thick, jerked to life, swelling before my very eyes.

He purred again, loud and long, before stepping towards me, smoke clouding the air around us, blanketing my room in the smell of burning incense. I lay back, presenting myself to him in my barest form, my knees falling apart to expose my swollen, dripping, bare pussy. I felt his black eyes focus on my slit before looking back to me.

"Bring that juicy little cunt to the edge of the bed, my sweet," Draxon ordered, clicking his claws. I hastened to obey, and when I reached the edge, he ran a hand over me, from my jugular, over my erect tits - drawing a ragged moan from me, and a chuckle from him - down my stomach, before finally cupping my soaked mound.

I was past the point of no return now, and I didn't care. His monstrous cock was now fully engorged, its bulbous head leaking pearls of pre-cum. Just the sight of it sent waves of hot, heady need over me.

"Fuck me," I moaned, spreading my thighs wider for him. "Please, just fuck me!"

He snorted with amusement. "Such a needy little thing," he cooed, both hands moving to spread my pussy lips to his gaze. His claws raked against my skin, but the small sting only fuelled my pleasure. "I will fuck you, precious, in every hole, in every way. My cum will fill your insides and bathe your outsides. By this night's end, you will be mine."

On that feral snarl, he scooped me up as though I weighed nothing, positioned my hungry cunt right above his massive cock, and impaled me halfway down in one neat thrust.

My scream probably woke the entire neighbourhood. Even with all the toys I'd used, none had come even close to the size of Draxon's cock. My pussy walls stretched to their limits to pull him in, his hands guiding me further down him, inch by agonising inch.

"Yessss," I hissed, my eyes rolling at the overwhelming pleasure. "More, Draxon! More!"

His chuckle reverberated through me, his tongue - thick, pink, and pointed - lashing out to suckle at the sweat on my neck. I groaned, hands coming up to clutch at his muscled shoulders.

"As you wish," he said with a wicked grin, and shoved me down the rest of the way, until my swollen, drenched pussy lips touched the base of his monster dick.

I screamed hard enough for my voice to break, the air in my lungs rushing out of me as his cock seemed to invade every inch of my being, until I swore I could feel it pushing into my throat. He was so fucking big, I could scarcely believe my (relatively small) body could fit all of him. I didn't have room for pain or indecision - I simply rolled my hips against him, my juices running between us like a river.

Draxon grabbed both of my hips and began to fuck himself with me, and I lost myself in the sensation of being his personal fuck-doll. If his claws dug too harshly into my skin, I was too far gone to notice. Instead, I could only moan and beg and gasp, so fucking close to my first orgasm of the night...

"I can feel your cunt ripening for me, little one," the demon growled into my ear, his breath unnaturally hot on my skin. "Are you going to milk my cock, hmm?" Something swatted at my backside suddenly, startling a squeak out of me. He laughed once more. "Did you forget about my tail, sweet? Tsk, too wanton for your own good..."

His tail - longer than I'd judged, obviously - began to pet at my firm ass, swatting it five more times, until I was nothing more than a trembling mass of skin and bone. The point of his tail was suddenly stroking at the juncture between my pussy and asshole, and I only had a second of panic before I realised his intent.

"Please," I wailed, though whether I was asking for him to stop or keep going, I had no idea.

Draxon made the choice for me.

"Here, pet," he purred, tongue still suckling at the joint between my neck and shoulder, "I have what you need."

He lifted me up, dragging my over-sensitised cunt over his enormous cock, until just the head was in me. Then, as though he knew precisely what to do to push me over the edge, the arrow of his tail pushed into my asshole, right as he slammed me back down on his cock.

Cum squirted out of me in a violent rush, splashing against Draxon's delicious abs and dripping back down to where we were joined. I couldn't scream, couldn't do anything but choke and stutter, my whole body wracked with tremors as I rode out my long-awaited orgasm.

"Such a good girl," Draxon commended, only stopping for a few seconds for me to finish shaking, before resuming his brutal fucking once more. His tail would only fit a few inches into my asshole, given how his cock was stretching my pussy to its fullest capacity, but the stimulation was enough for me to remain on the edge of cumming all over again.

I glanced down and saw the outline of his cock inside me, pushing against the skin of my belly, and I moaned at the sight. My hands tangled in his long, black hair as I thrust my tits out to rub my nipples against his chest, his skin rough enough to provide delicious friction. He continued to fuck himself with me, his tail and cock pistoning in perfect tandem, until I was sure I'd break apart at the seams. My bedroom was filled with a cacophony of skin slapping skin, grunts and moans, wet suckling sounds, and my harsh breathing.

"I am going to fill up your insides, little one," Draxon warned in a gravelly voice. I clawed at his chest, so desperate to feel his cum splashing in my womb. "I'm going to make you nice and round, full of my seed, then watch it all pour out of that greedy cunt onto your little bed, so you can sleep in it."

I rode his cock harder at the imagery his words created, desperately trying to climb his huge frame to ride him faster. His fingers tangled in my long hair, pulling my head back, his tongue lashing at my nipples until I was sobbing, begging, pleading him to cum.

Then, egged on by the swelling of Draxon's dick inside me, my second orgasm rushed through me, my pussy clenching almost painfully around him, liquid squirting all over his skin once more.

With a strangled roar, he came immediately, so powerfully and suddenly that I almost passed out. His hot cum filled me, rope after rope being emptied inside my needy womb, until I could feel it churning in me, dripping down past his still-hard cock. His teeth sank into my neck, breaking the skin, the pain washed away by the red-hot pleasure.

My belly swelled at the combined invasions, and Draxon tipped me backwards, dipping me until I hovered just above the bed, as he withdrew his tail, and then his cock, inch by inch, until I was left with an inflated gut, his seed making me bloated as his hand cupped my mound once more, trapping it inside.

I gasped for air, still struggling to stay conscious after such a supernatural fuck-fest. My pussy throbbed and ached in the best way, my asshole gaping after the sudden loss of his delicious tail.

"Watch, my sweet," Draxon commanded, helping me sit up, until my knees were bent apart. His clawed hand soothed over my swollen belly before pressing down insistently. With a cry, I felt a hot rush, before what seemed like gallons of his milky cum gushed out of my pussy, pooling the sheet beneath me. His intake of breath told me he was just as excited by the sight as I was, so I plucked up my courage and swiped two of my fingers through the sticky mess, and sucked them into my mouth.

"Mmm," I moaned, genuinely delighted by the flavour of his seed.

"Insatiable little whore," Draxon chuckled, running a hand over my birds-nest hair. I nuzzled into his touch, my eyes drooping sleepily. "Sleep, little one. I will return when I can. I've marked you as mine -" his fingers drifted over the rapidly-healing bite mark on my neck, "- and I intend to keep you. We have much to explore..."

"Thank you," I managed to whisper as I lay down in the puddle of his cum, the feeling of it on my skin oddly comforting.

His quiet laughter soothed my frazzled nerve-endings. "Do not thank me just yet."

Before I could decipher his meaning, the sound of crunching metal sounded once more, and I dropped into a blissfully sated slumber, the toys at the end of my bed long-forgotten.