Draxon Ch. 02: Awakening

Story Info
Demons don't like sharing their toys with weak, human males.
2.2k words
4.66
62.3k
98

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three months went by, and I began to think maybe my encounter with Draxon had been a total hallucination. Had I simply dreamed of his monster cock, splitting me in half? Had his cum soaking my sheets been just the juices I'd leaked from using my toys? Had I merely imagined him; a figment of my lust-crazed heat?

I tried so hard to get on with my life, but every night for three whole months, I kept wishing for his return, for the sound of crinkling metal, for him to tower over my bed, cock in hand, and beckon me towards him. My pussy was constantly primed, to the point where I had to purchase a dildo as fat as my fist and long as my forearm to try and satisfy my cravings. But even as I lay panting, night after night, having squirted my juices across the bed, the dildo deep in my cunt, the need didn't disappear. If anything, it just grew stronger.

Which is how, one night, I found myself half-naked on my bed, wrapped around the body of my ex-boyfriend, trying desperately to simulate the experience I'd had with Draxon.

"Shit, babe, I'm so glad you called me," groaned Trent, humping his cock into my thong-clad pussy. Already my juices were soaking his chinos. "I've missed your tight little pussy so damn much."

"Shut up," I growled into his mouth. Draxon hadn't talked that much. Draxon hadn't needed to. I tore the shirt from his back, clawing at his skin, wishing it were blood-red instead of tan. "Fuck me rough and deep, use that cock like a weapon."

"Mmm," he moaned, despite my demand for silence. His hands kneaded at my breasts like they were twin mounds of dough. I tried to envisage claws instead of fingertips. "You want it, babe? You want it bad?"

I actually wanted to gag him, but the need coursing through my blood was too great. I freed his cock - which I'd once found impressive, but now filled me with disappointment - from its confines and presented myself to him, ass up, head down.

I closed my eyes and pictured Draxon behind me, feeding his ginormous dick into my tight little channel, his tail whipping my ass in a frenzy, his black eyes hot on my nape. He'd fuck me like a beast, make me his property, shove his cock so deep inside me that I'd taste it...

"Oh, fuck, you're so wet!" Trent said, obviously surprised at just how much I needed this. "No wonder you need me - this cock is all you'll ever want, isn't it, baby? Only my cock can - OOF!"

There was a sharp smack, and then a crash - I peeked over my shoulder just in time to see Trent hit the wall behind him, his naked form slumping to the floor.

A low, rumbling growl broke through my panic, and I looked up to see the object of my dreams, in the flesh, before my very eyes.

Draxon had returned.

"Oh, my beautiful little pet," he purred in that honeyed voice, making my insides quiver and my skin grow tight. "Did your cravings grow too strong? I have been watching you for some time, wondering what lengths you would go to, what you would do to fulfil your needs..." His black eyes gleamed, and a smirk crinkled his handsome face. "I could not allow a human male to partake in my treasure, however. I'm both disappointed and ... determined."

He flicked out a hand, and suddenly Trent was snapped upright, with bonds winding about his person, holding him in place as he struggled, his mouth gagged (finally) and eyes wide as he looked between Draxon and I.

Something embarrassingly similar to a mewl escaped me as I straightened to kneel on the bed before my demon lover. He was even more gorgeous than I remembered; his massive cock was already stiff, swinging from between his legs as he approached the beside, his broad chest calling me to climb and mount him as I'd done three months ago.

His clawed, red hand reached out to stroke my cheek tenderly. "All is well, pet. I'm here now, and I will not leave you to fend for your own desires again."

"Promise?" I pouted, nuzzling into his palm and all but purring at the warmth there.

He chuckled darkly. "I promise, kitten. Henceforth, you shall be bound to my side." When Trent gave a muffled cry, Draxon's grin widened, showing his pointed, white teeth. "Shall I demonstrate to this pathetic whelp how you like to be truly pleasured?"

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect proposition. "Please, Draxon." My pussy throbbed at the mention of his name. "Please, I need you!"

"Then present yourself to me, pet. Face the whelp as I remind this cunt who it belongs to," he growled.

I was all too eager to oblige. Heart racing, pussy dripping, breasts tingling, and grin widening, I faced my bound ex and raised my ass high in the air. Draxon ran his huge hands over my back, down my spine, over my ripe ass, making me shudder in antipation, before spreading my ass cheeks for his assessment.

"Oh, my poor sweet," he cooed. "Have you been this ready for me all this time? Waiting for me to reclaim you?"

"Yessss," I hissed, pushing further against his hot hands.

He gave no warning of his next action, but instead sunk half his enormous cock into me in one rapid thrust.

I screamed in delight, almost hysterical with relief.

"Watch me, bitch," Draxon snarled at Trent, whose eyes were impossibly wide, glued to my lower back. "Watch me fuck this pussy the way it ought to be fucked! Mmm, no man will ever again experience this cunt wrapped around their cock, will they, princess?" I could only shake my head and scream louder. Draxon laughed. "Such a wanton little slut! She's trained for my cock, and mine alone!"

His words only made me hotter. He began to thrust in earnest, slapping his bulbous balls against me as he bottomed out in me, again and again, until I was quivering with need.

"Cum for me, pet," he ordered. "I'm going to fill this cunt with buckets of cum, then split that tiny asshole and do the same." His clawed hand came around and slapped me on the clit - hard. "CUM! NOW!"

I physically had no choice but to obey. All at once, I was silently shrieking, tears rolling down my face as I squirted across the bed, my nipples rubbing the linen sheets, my pussy milking Draxon's cock for all it was worth.

Then, to my utter excitement, his cum hit my inside walls, splashing up into my womb, filling me so completely that my stomach grew round and bloated. I came again, without even trying, just by the heat of his seed and the feel of his cock swelling to its largest size.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I moaned, thrashing before Draxon, not caring one ounce that my ex-boyfriend was forced to watch as I was fattened up on Draxon's cum.

Before my mind could fully process what was happening, my demon lover hefted me upwards and span me, so I was spread out on his lap, facing him, his thighs cradling my own. With a vicious scream from me and a ragged groan from him, he withdrew his monster dick, but didn't let the cum seep out. Instead, he grabbed my hand and let it to my mound, just in time to catch his flood of seed and plug it in. "Keep it inside for me, slut. Keep it all inside."

I nodded with a shaky smile.

"Is that ass ready to take me?" Draxon growled, bending me backwards to stare into my face. "Shall we see if you can please me in that manner as well?"

I was too caught up in pleasure and bliss to do anything but nod obediently, smiling eagerly at the prospect of that hunk of meat splitting my asshole. Draxon's tongue lashed at my neck, my ear, before he kissed me fully on the mouth, that forked tongue sucking my own until I was humping him with abandon.

"The human man is hard as a rock," chuckled Draxon, looking over my shoulder. "Let us see if he can last at the sight you'll soon present."

His cock, slippery with our combined cum and still rock-hard, suddenly pushed at my tiny asshole, and for a second, I froze up with pure fear.

"Shhh, pet," Draxon cooed, one hand on his cock, the other at my clit, grinding away until I was mewling again, "relax and take me. Your body has been claimed by me - it was made to be fucked in every hole."

I took a deep breath and relaxed, grinning when he smiled at me. Slowly, the mushroom head of his cock pushed through my muscle with all the power of a fist. I squirmed, but he didn't relent for a second; instead, he placed both hands on my shoulders and pushed me downwards, imbedding me on himself. I rolled my hips frantically, trying to ease the tension, but his cock was simply inescapable, and instead I just took more of him inside me.

His tongue lapped at my nipples greedily, his clawed finger still rolling my clit. "So good for me, kitten. So obedient and brave. Mmm, can you take me the entire way?"

Moaning and sobbing, mindless with ecstasy, I pushed down the rest of his length and finally swallowed him whole, my ass afire with nerves, squeezing and clenching him to the beat of my frantic pulse.

"FUCK!" Draxon roared as I hit his pubic area. I giggled, and he gave me a devilish smirk. "Let's see if you're laughing when I'm through with you..."

Then he began to thrust.

It wasn't slow. He gave me no room for adjustment. He simply gripped my waist and used me as a fuckdoll, slamming into me hard enough to have me seeing stars within seconds. I couldn't believe my ass had accepted such a monstrous cock, but then, as he'd said, he'd claimed me. Maybe his power held some sway on my body's limits?

I didn't have much time to ponder, however, as he slid me up and down his cock, faster and faster, until every bloodcell was screaming at me to stop or keep going, I didn't know which. My fingernails dug into his skin, clawing at his shoulders as I searched for leverage he never gave. Harder he pushed, harder he pulled, until I was simply a toy for his use, something to fuck himself with.

I loved every second.

"I cannot wait to see that ass gape for me," he snarled into my hair. "When I fill you with cum, I want you to pour it onto your human bitch, do you understand, pet?"

I squealed an agreement. With a dark snicker, he suckled at my neck. "Good girl. You please me so much."

I came. I didn't have any control over it. His words, mingled with the sensation overload he was affording me, tipped me over the edge of oblivion. I squirted, despite there being no pressure in my cunt. My ass clenched in response, my nipples rubbing at Draxon's broad chest, and I was fairly sure I blacked out for a minute or two.

"Now, pet," snarled Draxon, and the next thing I knew, hot cum was flooding my ass, filling up my back hole with a searing heat.

He moved around the bed, somehow still thrusting up into me enough to feed me more seed, making me faint with pure bliss. Trent was bent at a forty-five angle now, his head back, chest exposed towards me. As Draxon has commented, he was completely hard.

Draxon gave a feral snarl as he lifted me off him completely, and I cried out hard enough for my voice to break at the sudden withdrawal. My hands came up to hold onto Draxon's arms, and then...

All of the cum he'd filled me with - which had to be gallons - poured out of me, directly onto Trent's bound body. It splashed over him, coating his skin, even getting in his mouth. Draxon's laugh resounded in my ears. I squirmed at the sight, though definitely not out of discomfort. The feeling of the cum gushing from me was almost as good as the feeling it gave coming into me.

Without any warning, Draxon flipped me in his arms so I was bent over his right forearm like a ragdoll, and his other hand came up to spread my cheeks enough to inspect my aching asshole.

"Mmmm, fuck, my little whore, this hole is as big as my fist," he purred, rimming me with two fingers, making me whine and wriggle in his arms. "I cannot wait to see what your beautiful little body can take." He turned me back over to cradle me in his arms, tucking me protectively under his chin. "Say goodbye to your little human, pet. You'll be gone for a long time."

"Bye, Trent," I giggled, snuggling into Draxon's big, warm body. Exhaustion was swiftly overtaking me, and I didn't care what happened next, so long as Draxon was by my side.

"You and I are going to have a lot of fun, my little fuck slave," Draxon promised as my eyes fell closed.

I grinned.

I can't wait.