Draxon Ch. 03: Reckoning

Story Info
In a new realm, our heroine meets Draxon's brother...
2.2k words
4.63
57.4k
130

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was carried through a series of long, dark caverns filled with moans and screams of what could have been agony or ecstasy, before we entered a massive hall, in the centre of which stood a jagged throne, high above the stone floor. Shadows flickered around the hall, though I couldn't see any candles or lightbulbs, and when I glanced around I could've sworn I saw creatures lining the walls beyond the darkness.

"Draxon," I whispered in a small voice, "where are we?"

"This is your new home, pet," he cooed in that velvet voice. "It is my kingdom, and you are to be my beautiful queen."

Well, I wasn't quite sure how to respond to that, so I simply stayed silent, and let him seat me at the foot of the throne, at least ten steps up from the floor. The stone was cold on my sensitive ass, but the shock was replaced with curiosity when Draxon's long, clawed hands brought something out from the other side of the throne.

It was a kind of chain, but not like any I'd seen before. It seemed to be made out of a dainty, white rope, with a black leather collar on the end. Draxon slipped the collar around my neck and fastened it at my jugular, his black eyes unreadable as he did so. His claws slid from the collar to my breasts, and carefully tweaked my nipples, earning a mewl of need from me.

He chuckled and withdrew his hand. "This chain binds you to me, little one, body and soul. It will never harm you, so long as you do not attempt to escape me. You may notice some ... changes overcome you with it on," he purred, petting my bare skin, smoothing a hand over my hair. "I will return soon. My guards will ensure no one will bother you."

Without another word, he straightened to his terrifying full height and strode back out of the hall, the door giving a heavy bang as he left.

I don't know how much time passed – I did notice I never got hungry or thirsty or needed to use the bathroom, however – but sometime after Draxon left, my body began to feel ... different. My blood heated in my veins, and for a second I thought I was suffering from the flu; my whole body trembled with fever, and my temperature shot right up. However, other things began to occur that told me this was no ordinary flu: my nipples became stiff and oversensitive, my pussy grew wetter and wetter until it resembled an open juicy peach between my legs, my brain became sluggish, my ass felt as though someone had lined it with warm lube.

Worst of all, I seemed to have lost any inhibitions I might have brought with me from my world.

The heat overtaking me grew unbearable, so I did the only thing I could think of, and climbed up into the throne, hooked a leg over each of its arms, and pressed a hand to my throbbing pussy, moaning in delight at the contact. I threw my head back as I fingered myself shamelessly, one hand working my nipples raw, the other four fingers deep inside myself, though nothing I did seemed to bring me relief.

God, it was just like reliving my first night with Draxon all over again.

As I played with myself, I noticed my breasts seemed a lot heavier and fuller than before, as though they'd actually grown. Even my ass seemed rounder, more tender.

I don't know how long passed with me desperately trying to cum, but before I knew it, the doors of the hall opened once more and Draxon strode in, heading straight for me.

Shivers wracked my frame as I eyed the monster cock swinging between his powerful legs. I still couldn't believe I'd taken that thing in my ass – just the thought had said hole gasping and aching in pure pleasure.

I felt delirious. My fingers kept tickling away at my desperate cunt, even as he drew closer, his blood-red skin all but crackling with his power.

"Draxon," I choked out, "please ... please ... I need..." I couldn't even form a coherent sentence; all I could do was cry out and spread my legs wider.

Wordlessly, he ascended the steps towards the throne, scooped me up with one arm, and draped me over his lap until I was straddling him, my legs either side of his hips and my hands clutching his shoulders. His skin was blissfully cool against my overheated palms.

"Do you need cock, little one?" he asked in a rumbling voice. I nodded emphatically. His grin bared all of his sharp, fierce teeth. "Then take it. You will be primed like this for me constantly, so you needn't ask permission. If you need my cum, earn it like a good pet."

I didn't need any further instruction – I grabbed his meaty dick and thrust my hips back onto him, impaling myself halfway down in one go. The scream that tore from my lungs echoed around the hall, and his laughter rang in my ears.

"Good girl," he purred, stroking my bare back. He still towered over me, even seated, so I had to crane my neck to meet his stare. Just as he bent down to nip at his mark on my neck, the hall doors opened once more.

I froze, much to the chagrin of every cell in my body, caught halfway between mortification and frustration.

I glanced over my shoulder and saw another demon like Draxon walking towards us, his eyes hot on my own. Thick, black tattoos covered his entire body, and his horns curled shorter than Draxon's.

Draxon greeted him in a language I've never heard, something guttural and growling. The demon responded with a hearty laugh, but didn't slow his approach.

Draxon's fingers pinched my chin and forced me to face him again. "Do not fret, little one. You will be fucked and used in front of my kind many times a day; one of my brothers is the least of your worries. This is my brother Serath."

I gave out an involuntary moan as he bucked his cock up into me, burying to the hilt. I couldn't help it; Serath behind me or not, I had to cum. I resumed riding Draxon, rolling my hips as I slipped up and down his beastly length, emitting little sighs and hums of bliss occasionally. Meanwhile, he and his brother continued their conversation as though I wasn't even there – something which, I'm rather ashamed to admit, turned me on even more.

Draxon didn't move a muscle as I continued to use his cock for my pleasure, brother forgotten, my body ablaze with need.

That was, of course, until another clawed hand pawed at my nape, brushing my hair to one side. I flinched, but didn't stop riding Draxon like my life depended on it.

Draxon's deep chuckle reverberated through me, his fingers coming up to cup my heavy breasts and massage them slowly. "Serath wishes to fuck your beautiful little ass, pet. Tell me, can you take two cocks like a good girl?"

At that point, I wouldn't have cared if he'd asked me to do a tapdance, so long as I could keep fucking him.

The idea of another cock deep in my ass, however, almost sent me over the edge right then and there. Aside from Draxon's tail, I'd never had two cocks in me at once, but I was lusty enough to try absolutely anything, so long as it meant some relief from this heat coursing through me.

"Yes," I moaned, scratching my nails down Draxon's muscle-bound chest. "Please, just ... fuck me! I need it!"

Draxon commanded something in that guttural language, and his brother laughed, sending shivers skittering up my spine. Two rough hands grabbed my waist, almost joining at the middle they were so big, and bent me forwards so that my head was against Draxon's shoulder, my ass up in the air. The new angle meant Draxon's cock was directly pressed against my g-spot, making me scream hard enough to hurt my own ears.

"You were born to be owned by me and my kind, sweet," Draxon growled, his hand pressing my face harder against his shoulder. "Be a good girl and take all this cock."

I didn't get much more warning than that – the next second, Serath's cock (just as monstrous as his brother's) was pushing into my inexplicably readied asshole, shoving into me with a force bordering on brutal. Draxon withdrew just enough to let Serath push upwards, stretching my body until it felt like I would split in two.

I came. I didn't know how it began or ended, but I came, gushing over Draxon like a hose, squirting my cum onto his abs until I almost blacked out. I didn't even get time to scream; all I could do was shake and gasp for breath. Four hands soothed over my slick skin, pulling and pushing me onto each cock, prolonging my orgasm until I was sure I'd pass out for good.

Then, my treatment really began. Rather than sitting there, letting me fuck myself on his massive cock, Draxon put a hand under either of my arms and began to bounce me up and down, his brother's front hot against my back as the two of them fucked me in perfect tandem.

Their beastly demon cocks flexed and grew inside me as I was impaled over and over, an endless cycle of being filled and emptied, pulled and shoved, rocked back and forth. My ass felt as though it was being punch-fisted, but it was just enough pleasure to combat the pain. Actual drool ran from my mouth, I was so out of it. My hands came up to hold onto Draxon's horns for support, and at the touch he gave out a ragged groan.

"Call my name when you come for us, little one," Draxon commanded as his sharp teeth nipped and sucked at the skin beneath my collar. "I need all of this realm to hear who you belong to."

His hot, forked tongue laved the inside of my mouth as his brother dragged me back against his chest, until my tits were bouncing with the force they fucked me with. I had to keep reminding myself to breathe; the pleasure/pain of being pummelled by two demons at once was overwhelming. Draxon tugged at the chain around my neck, tightening the collar around my neck until breathing became difficult, heightening every nerve ending in me.

"Draxon," I panted, "I'm ... I'm going to..."

"Cum for us both, pet. Milk our cocks like the shameless little slut you are."

Serath's claw came around to flick mercilessly at my engorged clit, and then, I was done for.

"DRAXON!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, an ear-splitting noise among the slapping of flesh on flesh and wet, suckling sounds around us.

I collapsed into Draxon's chest as bliss washed over me in tides powerful enough to have my vision going black at the edges. Serath's cock inflated in my ass before blowing cum into my insides, spraying me with hot seed, his roar deafening in my ears.

My body twitched and shook as Draxon shoved me down onto his meaty cock once more, before lifting me up by the waist with one hand and pumping himself with the other. It took only two strokes before he exploded all over me, his cum showering over my face and tits, into my mouth, and finally dripping down to my raw, gaping cunt.

Serath hissed something in their language and soothed a hand down my back, his claws just sharp enough to make me tingle. I blinked up at him drowsily, grinning through Draxon's ropes of cum. He grinned back, gave my ass a relatively gentle swat, and then strode away, that monster cock still gleaming with cum and whatever liquid had lined my ass for him.

"My brother likes you," Draxon growled softly, his hands massaging cum into my bare skin. I moaned at the hot, sticky sensation, and licked whatever I could off my face, catching it with my fingers and feeding it to myself. Serath's cum trickled down my ass until I was sure there was a river of it leaking from me onto the stone floor.

"I like him, too," I answered sleepily. When Draxon gave a threatening growl that vibrated through my being, I giggled. "But, unluckily for him, I am your queen, right?"

"Fucking right," he snorted, pinching the bite mark at the juncture between my shoulder and neck.

As I gave a yawn, he tucked me into his lap, curling me up over his still-hard cock, until I was just a floppy, cum-stained doll on him.

"Sleep, little one," he ordered in that rumbling, honeyed voice. "I have many visitors to my throne, and I need you to be ready for all of them."

I managed a half-hearted moan of anticipation before his hand soothed over my face, and then, nothing more than a bundle of skin and wobbly bones and blood and cum, I fell asleep.