Drea Pt. 02

Story Info
Drea insists on expanding her sexual horizons.
8.6k words
3.92
18.5k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
546 Followers

Dear Readers:

This is the continuation of "Drea". It helps to read the first part to better understand this one. Part 3 is in the works.

*****

"So, why not join Karen and Jay for dinner tomorrow night?" Drea asked me.

"I have nothing against going there for dinner. The fact is that I know that Karen has talked to you for at least a couple of years about going to a nude beach with them. Instead, they'll expect us to swim nude in their pool. Are you really sure that's what you want?

In the past six months, Drea had worked hard in our personal workout room to lose a couple of inches and 15 pounds. Although I always thought she was hot, she had really taken her workouts more seriously and I enjoyed the results.

This wasn't the first time we had discussed going to a nude beach with her co-worker Karen and her husband Jay. Drea had also reminded me on a few occasions that she wanted us to be more adventurous than we had been in our previous marriages.

In fact, Drea had hinted at the possibility of going as far as a soft swap with another couple. She didn't have Karen and Jay in mind. She considered putting up a profile on a swinger's website. I knew this about her before marrying her. She had been so repressed and now she wanted the freedom to explore.

It's not that I couldn't enjoy another woman's feel or touch, but knowing that my wife would want the same thing for herself wasn't quite as appealing.

I had admitted to her that seeing other naked women would be a turn-on but having guys lusting after her naked body wasn't as desirable.

When being honest with myself, the concept of another guy looking at my naked wife with hungry eyes and an erection was kind of a turn-on. However, that was in fantasy land, not in the land of reality.

I wasn't sure what to expect from Karen or Jay. I had met Karen twice before when she had brought Drea home from work when one of our cars were out for repairs. The meetings were very brief and what I knew about Karen was from the stories that Drea had shared with me.

Karen isn't exactly a head turner. She's moderately attractive with wavy brown hair that barely reaches past her shoulders and is always pulled back away from her face.

She appeared to be kind of small in the bust, although she did have a nicely shaped and nearly perfectly round ass. Her ass was clearly her best feature...when clothed.

She was Drea's closest friend at work; and one of her closest friends overall. Only her childhood friend Emily was probably closer.

She said she had met Jay a few times before and assured me that the two of us had so many similar interests that she was confident that we'd get along well. Jay had joined them for lunch near the county office a few times over the years.

Yes, but would we get along if I knew he was checking out my wife's body and maybe even touching it all over? I didn't know how far they went.

Jay was a diesel mechanic that specialized on big rigs. Being a truck driver, I understood the value of a good mechanic. I never met the mechanics that worked on the trucks that I drove so I had no clue if he had worked on any of our company's vehicles.

Drea had presented the subject of expanding our sexual limits long before we were married. I couldn't pretend to act shocked. I knew there might be a day that I'd have to acquiesce and try something completely out of my comfort zone.

I had hoped that being married and settling down would cure her curiosity, but I was mistaken. Still, I came into the marriage with this knowledge about her so I accepted that part of her as well.

The fact is that we had both been sexually repressed and very limited in our experience in our younger years. Neither of us had any previous sexual experience prior to our first marriage and neither of us had any other partners prior to marrying each other.

Since she was my former sister-in-law, I knew her well and had been good friends with her for decades, but I didn't know the depth of carnal desires that were hidden in her heart until we began as a couple.

Karen and Jay invited us to their home on a Saturday night. They would provide pizza and sodas. Neither of them drink much at all which made me comfortable. Neither Drea nor I drink much either and we're turned off by those that feel a need to get drunk and stupid.

Also, nothing could happen sexually that we'd all be blaming alcohol for the next day. That has always been an annoying thing to me...drinking too much, acting differently, then blaming alcohol for a person's behavior. To me, that's always been a load of crap. Stop drinking before you lose your inhibitions and common sense.

Although it was just for a nude swim, I was prepared for possibly a little more than that...but wasn't sure really what to expect. Even Drea was showing some apprehension and it was her idea to go this far.

Karen and Jay gave us the option to bring bathing suits if we were more comfortable that way, although they were going to swim in the nude whether we did or not. We agreed to leave our bathing suits at home. If we get in the pool, it would be au naturel.

We arrived at their home near 5pm. Since it was two weeks before Thanksgiving, we knew that the sun would be down within the hour. Even though the nights in the south coastal areas of California aren't as cold as other parts of the country, temperatures in the 50s were common and that caused the pool water to be very chilly.

Jay was dressed in a t-shirt and short pants but Karen appeared to only be wearing a wrap-around towel. That became more obvious when she bent down to pick up their toy poodle and the towel moved down past her tits. She certainly wasn't shy about them being seen and made no effort to cover them back up. I liked what I saw, that's for sure.

Karen and Jay had installed heating in their pool 4 years prior to this. This allowed them to enjoy the pool year-round. They also had a hot tub a few feet away from one end of the pool.

It was a simple pool. It was rectangular in shape and only went to 5 feet at its deepest point. The pool was there when they first bought the home 15 years ago. The hot tub was added several years later.

The home was modest, slightly larger than ours. The kitchen was kind of small but the dining area was more than adequate. There were originally three bedrooms and an office. They had knocked down the wall between one of the bedrooms and the office to make one fairly large room. This was their entertaining room with a 60" TV on the wall and comfortable seating. An additional refrigerator was in the room with plenty of sodas and bottled water.

They had a sizable master bedroom/bathroom. The bathroom had a large shower surrounded by clear glass. There was also a guest bedroom located directly across the hall from their guest bathroom, which also had a shower that was completely surrounded by clear glass.

Jay took me with him to pick up the pizzas. It was a good chance for the two of us to get to know each other a little better. It wasn't too difficult to understand why Drea thought we'd hit it off so well. Jay made me comfortable talking about why we were there that night.

He told me about their lifestyle. They were nudists, first and foremost. They had never completely swapped partners before but were very friendly with their friends, Bill and Debi.

All of the rest of their nudist friends were nudists only. They enjoyed the simple pleasure of being nude but not for any further sexual fun.

He also told me that Karen would be sharing the very same information with Drea but that the purpose of this evening was to just get us comfortable in the pool without our clothes. There were no expectations of anything beyond that.

Bill and Debi had been friends that they had met at Black's Beach, a nearby nudist beach. Bill was also a mechanic, although he specialized in German motors. Debi was a high school teacher.

About 3 years ago on a warm afternoon, Bill and Debi were visiting them and the girls were tanning on their deck. Jay walked by and Debi innocently asked him to put some more tanning lotion on her back. By the time Jay had begun to apply the lotion, Bill came out and Karen decided to have Bill do the same for her.

This was a first for them and although the men were only putting lotion on their backs, the fact that it was the other man's naked wife was such a novelty that both men were beginning to sport erections.

By this time, the four of them had become familiar enough with each other to laugh it off. Still, the discussion moved toward the direction of allowing the opposite spouse to apply lotion anywhere they wanted; including breasts and around the genitalia. It was mutually agreed that they were all good enough friends to allow it.

This eventually led to what became a very soft swap. The women would get the men hard while they were sharing the duties of applying lotion on each other and then their own wives would finish the job of getting them off.

As time moved on, the touching of body parts increased to more than just the time to apply lotion. The men would frequently play with the other wife's boobs and pussies, and the women often grabbed a handful of cock and balls.

This led to kissing and finally to oral pleasures. Bill and Debi wouldn't let it go any further since they were Catholic and considered letting another man's penis to penetrate Debi or for Bill to penetrate Karen would be adultery.

Jay saw the expression on my face trying to understand the hypocrisy. He agreed. If they were going that far, why stop?

He also shared Karen's history. That was the part that really caught my interest.

Karen was the youngest of three children. She has a sister that's 2 years older and a brother that's 4 years older than her.

Her parents were nudists and everyone was always nude around the house. The only doors around the house were in the bathroom, and that was only shut when someone was using the toilet, and their parent's bedroom...and that was only shut if they were having sex. Otherwise, there was no privacy or a need of privacy when changing clothes, taking a bath, or taking a shower.

Her parents were also very open about the subject of sex. Karen was on the pill by the time she was 14 and sexually active by the time she was 15. This was the same for her sister.

Her brother was required to wear protection. Some of the neighbors knew about their more liberal lifestyle and shunned them. One of the neighbors, a middle-aged couple with kids out of the home, became good friends with the family. As she learned later, they were bedroom buddies with her parents.

They were also bedroom buddies, swingers, with other couples over the years. The kids had figured it out when other couples would go to their parent's bedroom and shut the door.

Jay was the complete opposite. Jay grew up in a very conservative home and sex was never even discussed with he or his brother. He met Karen at a country music festival while waiting in line for a soda. There was a spark immediately.

They married six months later although Jay was aware of her upbringing. He became comfortable with her family's nudity and even joined them in their large above-ground pool in their back yard.

Since their marriage 28 years ago, neither had any other sexual experience except for the soft-swap with Bill and Debi.

They had tried an online swinging site and had even met up with two different couples. The results were very unsatisfying. What he said next summed up his attitude about swing sites.

"I'll tell you something Randy. The idea of meeting strangers when you know the whole idea is to do nothing more than go somewhere and screw, it takes the fun out of it.

Each time we met up with a couple, they weren't interested in us that much. They wanted to know about our sexual experiences. They wanted to know if Karen shaves her pussy or not. They wanted to know how many inches I can give.

Let me assure you, Karen doesn't give a shit about how big of a cock any guy has. I don't care what size or shape Drea's tits are or if she shaves below or not. I've met Drea before and she seemed like a really good person. She bragged about you even when she was still married to that first guy.

We didn't invite you two over just so we can check out your bodies. Yeah, we'll all check each other out...that's just natural. The fact is, we didn't invite you for anything but a nice swim in the nude. If anything else ever happens, it's because we all want it to. Otherwise, let's just enjoy a fun night of pizza and the pool.

Pardon my kind of rude way of saying things but I just want you to know how Karen and I feel. Judging by your reaction, you probably agree."

"Completely Jay. Completely agree. I'm actually glad you said all of that. That will make it easier later on."

Jay added a bit more.

"Like I said, Drea is hearing the same from Karen. We just feel like honesty, even brutal honesty, is by far the best policy. It's not done to shock or discourage you, it's done so that we're completely transparent in our intentions."

I understood. I guess Karen's towel slipping and giving me a long look at her tits was no big deal to her. She grew up being completely uninhibited.

By the time we arrived back at the house with the pizzas, Drea had joined Karen in being wrapped with nothing but a towel. We learned that as a matter of hygiene, nudists always had a towel on hand for whenever they sat.

They had visited nudist resorts in the past and enjoyed them. There was no kind of overt sexual behavior allowed at the resorts but that didn't matter. They enjoyed the freedom of a clothes-free lifestyle.

Oddly enough, the ladies were covered with only their towels while Jay and I were still in our clothes we wore while picking up the pizza. Drea wasn't going to have that.

"Hey, we're sitting here bare-assed under these towels. The least you two could do is join us."

Karen laughed at Drea's boldness and she agreed.

"Jay, get yourself and Randy some towels from the closet and do the same as we are."

There was no going back now. I followed Jay down the hall. We undressed in the master bedroom and I left my clothes next to Drea's clothes in a chair along the wall. She was definitely bare-assed under the towel because both her bra and panties were in the chair.

We wrapped our towels around our waists and rejoined the ladies. Karen looked at us strangely.

"What are you guys covering up? It's not like we're not all going to see everything later."

Karen stood up and grabbed my towel and yanked it down; exposing me to her for the first time. Drea did the same to Jay.

I looked at Jay with a mischievous grin. I pulled Karen's towel open and exposed her entire naked body. Jay took very little time to return the favor to Drea.

"There! That takes all the mystery out of it, doesn't it?" Karen exclaimed.

I tried not to stare at Karen but seeing her completely naked was a very pleasant sight. Although she wasn't nearly as large as Drea, her breasts still had a nice pear shape to them. Her areolas were large and dark brown and her nipples were small, but hard.

The thing that really caught my attention though was the very thick brown patch of hair that rested around her pussy. It was long and unkempt. It was incredible. Drea was darker below and fairly thick but nothing like Karen.

Of course, Jay was getting an eyeful of Drea as well as Drea checking him out. Jay and I were similar in build and very similar below as well...except for one big difference...Jay's ball sack was huge. It's not like I've seen too many naked guys in my life but even I knew that his nuts were much larger than normal.

"Okay, there's lots of time later to check out body parts," Karen said with a smile. "Judging by the guy's reactions, Drea, I think they're happy."

"Yeah, quite happy I'd say," Drea agreed. Drea then playfully lifted her tits and placed them on the dining room table. "How about this, Jay? Is it easier to see them now?"

Karen broke up in laughter.

"Looks like Drea has caught on to the culture around our home. Look, we talk about anything and everything around here...even sex...even body parts. Nothing's taboo...even religion and politics as long as you aren't trying to convert us."

I was now even more certain that this evening would be fun. I was now at ease to discuss anything. I pointed out Karen's bush.

"Yeah, lots of guys have commented about it. I've considered trimming it before but I don't really want to and Jay's happy with it."

"Oh, it's great. Drea used to let hers grow out a little more but she trimmed the sides so that the hair didn't stick out the sides of her bikini."

"Thanks, Randy. I'm comfortable in my skin but it's always nice to hear a compliment."

"Well, in that case, you have very sexy breasts as well. You already gave me a glance before Jay and I went to get the pizza."

"Yeah Randy, that wasn't on purpose but there wasn't any real reason to cover back up right away. You were going to see them later...and even if you weren't going to, I wasn't going to be embarrassed if you saw them...but thanks again for the compliment."

All four of us shared what we liked about the other spouse's bodies. It was kind of surreal. It was nothing like I'd ever done before but it seemed so natural. Jay and Karen emitted that kind of aura in their home.

Drea couldn't help but mention Jay's large balls. Jay noted, with his typical humor, that it's the area of his body that people seem to notice the most.

Eventually the conversation turned to other subjects and then into separate groups. Karen and I were enjoying our individual conversation while Jay and Drea were doing the same. I had no idea what they were talking about since I was engrossed in what Karen was saying.

The one thing I noticed about Karen was that as she was facing me and kind of slouching (in a relaxing way) in her chair, she made no attempt to keep her legs closed. I had quite a view of her opening that was mostly covered with her pussy hair. She truly was completely uninhibited.

"Hey, mind if Drea and I get a head start in the pool?" Jay asked.

"Sure," Karen replied. "I'll have Randy give me a hand clearing off the table and we'll join you out there."

I noticed that Jay was already sporting a full erection when he stood up. I wasn't sure if he had anything else in mind with Drea while we cleared the table but we had come this far and I wasn't going to say anything.

There was also an issue of trying to control my own erection. I had slightly concealed my own erection while seated. I tried hard (no pun intended) to not think about Karen's naked body but as soon as I stood up, it was obvious that my excitement couldn't be concealed.

Clearing off the table was a fairly simple chore. We had used paper plates so it was just a matter of covering the remaining pizza in tin foil and throwing away the plates and napkins. I wiped down the table as Karen wrapped up the pizza in foil.

"What do you think so far?" Karen asked as we were finishing our cleaning.

"Think about what?" I answered. I assumed it was about nudism but I wanted clarity.

"What did you think about Jay going out to the pool alone with Drea. I'm sure you might have noticed he was hard as a rock."

I couldn't deny that. Watching my naked wife with another man, walking away from my sight, and the man being naked with an erection wasn't something that I usually saw.

"Let me tell you something, Randy. Now that we've gotten to know each other a little better, Jay admitted to me after the first time he met Drea that he thought that she was very hot.

Sometimes, not often, Jay will work on a Saturday. When that happens, he'll have a day off during the next week. He will join me for lunch on my break. Since Drea and I usually take lunch together for an hour, Jay would get to know her a little better.

bbare
bbare
546 Followers