Drea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two days later, Katie arrived at my place with a letter from Kevin. She was very pleasant to both of us and practically begged us to read it. She assured us that we'd like its contents.

In spite of the reasons behind our divorce, Katie and I had remained on good terms. It wasn't overly friendly but very cordial. I had no reason to not trust her; especially being as friendly as she was with Katie.

The contents of the letter:

Dear Drea,

So much has happened to tell you about in one letter so I'll keep it as brief as I know how.

The first thing I want to say is that I apologize profusely for the hell that I've put you through. I can never take that back but I'm tortured by those horrible memories of such abuse.

This isn't an attempt to reconcile with you. I know that we're done and I blame only myself for that. My motives are purely to let you know that I'm doing better and everything I do now is to make my life better; not to get back with you. There is too much damage done.

I would like to wish you the very best. You really are a great lady. You are attractive and cheerful and I never told you that nearly enough. I'm also tortured by the thought of letting that get away from me.

Again, I'm sure you'll find another man. Whatever you do, don't settle for anyone that treats you the way I did. You deserve so much better.

I've done a lot of soul searching. I am now 2 months sober. I have taken anger management classes ordered by the court. I meet with Alcoholic's Anonymous as part of the court order as well. That will be a routine for me for years to come but it's the best thing I've ever done. It's a day by day process but I'm determined to be a better man than I ever was when I had you.

Your life goes on. My life goes on but with a new beginning. I do hope that there's a day that we can at least be cordial to each other.

I'm also sending a similar letter to Krystal. I love our daughter and I will beg for her forgiveness. I don't deserve forgiveness but I hope that you'll both be gracious enough to extend it.

I've been humiliated and humbled. I've cried more in the past couple of months than I have the rest of my life combined.

Sadly, this is probably what it took to get me to where I am today. I've heard that you and Randy have kind of gotten together. Please know that I wish the very best for you both if you take it further. He's a good man, Drea. I have always envied him for being the kind of man I want to be now. I'm sorry that Katie didn't see that.

I'll try closing this out before I start crying again. Thank you for being so good to me for so many years. I didn't deserve it but you did it anyhow.

If you've read the letter this far, thank you for taking the time. Randy, if you're reading this, thank you for being a better friend to me than I deserved and I apologize for accusing you of cheating with Drea. I know better. I always have known better.

If I could ask only one favor from you it would be to pray for my continued recovery. I like the man I'm becoming and if I can stay away from the booze then I will be happy. If not, this whole process begins again. It's that important to me.

Sending my very best to you.

Love, Kevin Armstrong

Drea's eyes began watering as she finished the letter. We were both impressed by it. It was time to move on for all of us. Drea encouraged their daughter, Krystal to reconcile with her father even though there was no chance for her parents to reconcile. She agreed to read his letter and decide.

From that time on, we quit referring to Kevin in derogatory terms. In that letter, a man that I always saw as arrogant and obnoxious was humbled and contrite. I always suspected that alcohol abuse was a part of his problem and he was on the right track.

I knew he had a long road ahead. I truly prayed that he continued on the right path.

I had seen truck drivers lose their careers over alcohol abuse. The DOT standards are very strict when it comes to truck drivers and alcohol. One single DUI and your career is over. Zero tolerance policy for even having a trace in your system. I usually had one or two beers while bowling but that had worn off long before getting behind the wheel again.

There is still a restraining order but that will lift once he finishes parole. We don't anticipate any further problems but we'll be on the alert in case he has a relapse.

From the beginning we believed that we'd be good together and nothing has happened to make us believe otherwise. Our level of compatibility is more than amazing.

The sex remains great. We sleep in the nude and I still enjoy stealing glances at her nude body as she sleeps. Those large breasts with the thick protruding nipples still turn me on. I often wake up with my arm draped over her and one of her tits in my hand.

That thick dark bush between her legs might as well be a welcome mat for me. I love to bury my head between her legs and eat her delicious pussy quite often. She had never had a guy go down on her before me. Now she's addicted to it.

We still bowl during all four seasons on Tuesday night. That same group has a Las Vegas tournament at the end of the season. That gives us four visits to Sin City each year.

Most of our social contacts have been through our bowling. Our city of 50,000 people is mostly a blue collar town and we fit in well.

My two daughters and Krystal have been very supportive. Of course Krystal has known me as Uncle Randy for the longest time and Chloe and Candace and have known her as Aunt Drea.

It is awkward but they understand the circumstances. They are all fully aware of our former partner's infidelity and every one of them are disappointed with the offending parent.

A friend of Drea's, a co-worker, has been trying to get her to take me to a nude beach nearby. She and her husband enjoy it and assured her that it's a non-sexual setting.

We haven't said for sure yes or no. Drea admits to being intrigued by it. It's safe to say that if she decides she wants to go then I'll be right there with her.

We like walking around the house nude, but in the privacy of our home. In public? Other guys being able to stare at my sexy wife's body? Maybe. I'm certainly proud of her body. She's already lost 14 pounds and looks even better than ever.

She didn't have to do that to impress me. I loved that body before that because it belonged to the most amazing woman I've known...Drea.