Dreadfully Simple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, lookie here, fellas. Looks like we gots a little girl in our midst." The two shadows behind her were men who had foul smiles on their faces as they sauntered over to the two. Sylvia knew she had to get out of there before anything happened. "What should we do with her, guys? She looks quite delicious if I say so myself." The first man grabbed her upper arms, then threw her towards a wall. She put her foot out, landing against the brick wall of the building and did a back flip down as if the wall were the ground. The three looked amazed at her reaction and were furious as well. Sylvia was surprisingly calm, and she allowed a smirk to cross her face. They approached her and the urge came back. She saw red. She hungered for something they had. Standing calmly, she faced the three, letting the redness enter her eyes. She couldn't resist. It was so strong, and she allowed the fangs to form at her teeth, and they stopped.

"You should've run." They were frozen, and Sylvia felt stimulated as their fear swarmed into her in the form of the urge. The one who caught her lunged at her, and she grabbed him by the neck, feeling strength beyond her imagining enter her. Lifting the man up into the air, she threw him against the opposite wall, and glared evilly at the fallen man. His friends were gone, she observed, and she sauntered over to him, her glare turning into a malicious smile. Kneeling down by him, she stared down at him, and felt his profane thoughts, but it was too late. He grabbed her wrist and arm, throwing her under him. He held her down with one arm across her neck as his other hand was busy trying to undo her button on her jeans. Her eyes were still red, her fangs bared as he tried not to look into them. "Look at me."

Her hand came up and, resting her fingers at his forehead, she moved them down lightly, getting his attention. Her eyes flashed gold, and he froze, making her smirk evilly. She ordered for him to let her go, and he did carefully, not losing eye contact with her. Grabbing a fistful of hair on his scalp, she gazed upon his neck, remembering what happened in the doctor's office with the poster. She pushed her fingers into his neck at the death point, and plunged her fangs into the man's neck, causing him to gasp and struggle as he came out of the reverie. She held him tightly, not letting him move.

The sensation of warmth over her lips made her roll her eyes in bliss as though she had been renewed, and she sucked the life from him with a newfound hunger. After he stopped struggling, she felt the last of his blood leave him, and she receded her fangs, licking her lips of the tasty treat. Letting his hair go, she threw his limp body against the brick wall behind her, and licked her lips again, a large, evil smile on her face. "Told you." The redness left her eyes and with it the evil. She suddenly felt quite normal, but very nauseous, and after the blood had already soaked into her skin, turning her a blush color, she saw the dead body at her feet.

A choice was presented to her. The nausea passed and she reveled in the sudden burst of energy. She just drank the blood of a human being and it felt good.

A smile crossed her face. She heard a tune she'd only heard in her dreams, one she could barely recall. Her eyes reached upwards and she let a name flow past her lips.

"Viktor."

12