Dream

Story Info
Just a dream, transcribed.
939 words
4
7.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a dream I had recently about someone I care for with all my heart....

It started with me standing at two huge ornate wooden doors. I reached to open one and they both slowly swung open on their own.

I walked in to see hundreds of women, naked, and kneeling with their backs to me, all in perfect rows and columns. Every type of woman. Every size, shape, hair color.

A very tall muscular man approached me from the left and said in a deep booming voice "Welcome to the Hall of Submissives. Take the one that is yours."

"Huh? What do you mean? Where am I?" I stammered out.

"This is the Hall of Submissives. One of these is yours to do with what ever you wish and desire. Take her."

"Just take one?"

"Yes."

"But I cant see their faces or anything."

"You do not need to. You will know the one that is yours."

"OK, um, how long do I have to choose?"

"As long as you wish."

"Uh... ok?" and I start looking around.

I started looking and walking around, immediately my eyes were drawn to the red headed women, since I've always had a natural attraction to them, when I heard my guide again.

"STOP! You are about to advance into the groups. You may not see their faces."

"What happens if I see their face?"

"Then you may not chose that submissive"

"Oh, O.K. So if I see the face, I cant pick that one?"

"Correct."

"I understand."

Almost defiantly, I continue to walk into the midst of the women, although I know once I see the face, they are no longer an option. And quite honestly, more that a few I look at and they are so beautiful, I think to myself, "Man I messed up and should have taken her!"

I continue to wander for what seems hours. Then I see one that has a very nice body so I look back to the guide and say "OK I choose her."

"NO!!!!!!!!" The guide yelled back. At first my thoughts were that of she was his or that for some other reason I couldn't have her.

Then in a more stern voice, he commanded, "You do NOT choose one. You TAKE one. Observe."

He walked up to the nearest woman and picked her up by her hair and told her "You. Blow me."

He released the had full of hair and she immediately dropped back to her knees and started giving him what appeared to be an absolutely fantastic blow job.

"Ahhh O.K. I understand now."

I walked to the woman I had selected and started to reach for her hair when I heard a now familiar sound.

"NO!!!!!!!!"

"Now what?" I sarcastically yelled back.

"She is not the one for you."

"But you said just to take one?"

"I said to take the one that is YOURS."

"So she is not mine?"

"No."

"So only one in hear is mine?"

"Yes."

"And you know who she is?"

"Yes"

"Tell ya what Sparky. Why don't we cut to the chase and you tell me which one she is?"

Apparently he didn't get or understand my little attempt at humor.

"I do not know what a Sparky is, and I can not tell you, you must chose."

"Great. And are you going to be telling me no at each of my choices?"

"No."

By now Im getting truly frustrated with this.

"You really know how to mess with a guys head you know that?"

He smiled. It wasn't pretty, but he smiled.

"Trust me. Your next pick will be the one."

I took a deep breath and started surveying the remaining field. All the heads by now seemed to meld into one another and they all started to look the same.

It was when I was about to give up when I noticed one in particular. All of the women had their heads up, eyes straight forward. Except this one. Her head was bowed down, her beautiful long hair flowing down her back. Other's shoulders were up, displaying excellent posture, hers were relaxed, down, truly showing that she was giving herself and waiting for a command from her Master.

I walked directly towards her, my pace quickening with each step until I stood directly behind her. Other women flinched or were startled by my presence, she sat completely still. This was her. I could feel it.

I looked back to the guide, and started to speak, but was cut off at the start.

"TAKE her!" He said in a calming reassuring voice, as if he was standing next to me even though he was hundreds of yards away.

While grabbing a head of hair and commanding sex acts really isn't my style, I felt more confident and reassured just being in this woman's presence.

"You are mine. Stand."

She stands.

I leaned in to and in her ear said, "You will do as I command, won't you?"

"Yes Sir" was the quite response, her head still bowed.

I gripped the back of her neck tightly, and still no sudden shakes, moves.... She was comfortable under my lead.

"Turn now and face me. I have chosen you, now I wish to see you."

"Yes, Sir."

As she turns I almost close my eyes. Although I want to see, I am almost afraid to as well.

When she turns, I notice the most beautiful face I have ever seen. Eyes of a goddess, seeking approval, lips begging to be kissed, and a body that makes me hard instantly.

I see....

You.