Dream?

Story Info
A most wonderful dream - or was it?
1.4k words
4.48
12.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first thought was that I was warm...and realllly comfortable.

Smiling, I remember the fun night on the town--the dances, the drinks, and the laughs. Wondering where (and who) my friends ended up with, I stretch...and realize that I can't really move.

Adrenaline chases through me, burning away the cobwebs...

I realize that I am flat on my back, ankles and one arm tied to the posters of a bed, and...naked.

The softness under me is a mink blanket in forest green, matching the drapes on the bed.

I bring my hand over to my entrapped wrist, fumbling with the knotted leather cords. A noise sounds to my left, and the lights go out.

Oh shit, oh shitohshit!!

I hear the drapes move, and the bed shifts. I strike out blindly, and feel my fist captured in a large, slightly roughened hand.

"Well, thank you!" a deep voice says, humor thick in the inflection.

"Who are you?! What are you doing?!" I shriek, and strangely think well, that was certainly original...

My wrist is placed against the smooth wood, and I feel leather gently bite into the tender skin.

Oh crap!

"Really, this isn't the greatest of ideas...people are looking for me!" I sputter, trying to sound forceful--convincing, not scared shitless...

A laugh like an avalanche, deep and rumbling...guess I didn't succeed.

Gentle fingers smooth tangled hair away from my eyes and trace the outline of my lips, tapping me on the nose playfully when I try to bite...

Rustling movement, then something drops against my face. I struggle, but the blindfold goes on regardless.

The odd little part of my mind notices that he is careful not to pull my hair, smoothing the stands away from the knot. Suddenly the bed lurches and I am alone...

I hear the click of the light switch, and hear a chuckle from the left side of the room. The bed shifts again as he settles in next to me...

"Please" I whisper...and a dark side of me wonders exactly what I am pleading for...

Strong, gentle fingers begin to stroke along my shoulder, the underside of my trapped arm, tracing a finger with the edge of a nail...

"Since you ask so nicely..." and his mouth covers mine. The kiss is not the ravaging that I expected, but soft, and strangely innocent. Firm lips move against mine, teasing and tormenting, hinting that there was more to come...A warm tongue touches my mouth, and my captor deepens the kiss...

I am lost--torn between the desire to feed against this warm mouth, and to fight, to bite, to try to escape.

"There is no escape..." he whispers, running his fingers around my ear and down my neck.

Finger tips trace my collar bone, dancing along my sternum and I feel him circle one breast. A sudden pinch on the nipple rips a gasp from my throat, and I feel the other nipple harden in response. A grunt of approval is the reply to my body's traitorous response to my captor's manipulation.

Heat bursts upon my straining nipple, and wetness surrounds it as he moves to suckle.

I try to hold still, give no response, but he soon has me squirming as he nibbles and caress my breasts.

Damn!

Those clever hands are stroking all over now, running up and down the length of my body, leaving a trail of fire where they pass...

I am panting now, lungs working like bellows to get air through a windpipe that feels two sizes smaller than it did a second ago...

"Relax..." he whispers against my stomach. "I won't hurt you..."

"Consider this a gift...one I am most pleased to give."

Huh?!

Confused and angered by his words, I open my mouth to say something in response; but strong fingers close over my lips.

"Shhh..."

A sudden hot touch at the core of me, a delicate lick--stealing anything I may have wished to retort. All that comes out is a strangled squeak...and I feel him smile against my thigh.

Another lick, scorching heat on delicate folds...

Gently, he presses his lips against my garden, little butterfly kisses that tantalize and tease...

I feel myself moisten, and flush with anger and shame...but those feelings are moving away as desire rises under his skillful touch.

A finger traces the outline of my treasure, causing me to lurch against the restraints.

"Like that, hmmm?" he muses, and runs his tongue over my clit...

Firmly his finger continues to play on the outside of my pussy, stroking me to a beat of his own design...

His tongue is hot and wet, incessant on my nub, making me writhe on the blanket. I feel the pressure of his finger as he probes into me, and can't help the moan of pleasure that escapes...

I can feel my muscles grabbing the digit, trying to bring it farther in to soothe the hunger raging inside. My hips start pumping against his hand, trying to engage his flesh against the ache...

He obliges me my thrusting his finger deeper. I moan when he moves back, but his finger returns quickly with another. I grunt in approval, and feel him start to move them faster.

Under the onslaught of pistoning fingers and scorching tongue I feel an orgasm approach. A wave of pleasure breaks over me, dragging whimpers from my throat as I spasm against his hand.

A hard suck on my clit breaks another wave, and I throw my head back with a shout! Never have I felt pleasure this intense!!

Gasping, I give myself over...

"Please!" I croak, and shudder under his tongue again...

He swarms up my body, and swallows my groan of the loss of the fingers with a kiss.

I can taste myself on his lips, thick and tangy...

He presses himself at my opening, and I feel myself open to the pressure. His head is massive, bigger than any I have encountered before. I whimper, and it's a sound of pure lust...and fear.

Slowly he flexes his hips, and the head pushes into my clinging flesh. I feel my walls stretching to accommodate this breach, covering him with desire's evidence to ease the way...

"So tight, so hot...god you're killing me!" he groans into my ear, and captures my mouth for a drugging kiss...

He eases out, and I whimper and struggle against my bonds, not wanting to lose the fullness of him. Again he presses in, sliding a bit further, seeking my depths.

I can't stop my moans now, urging him on, seeking more--of him, of his touch, of the pleasure swamping my senses...

A drop of sweat bounces off my breast...this care is costing him. His arms are shaking with effort, and I hear teeth grinding...harsh breath hot on my neck...

"Please, now, I have to have you now!" I babble, concerned only with the ecstasy hovering at the edges of my being... "PLEASE!"

His lips slam down over mine, hot and urgent, devouring.

His hips echo the movement, thrusting hard, plunging to the hilt.

Lightning shoots through my body---blinding, twisting; throwing me against the heavens to shatter. Ragged screams are muffled by our kiss, and I feel a groan vibrate his chest.

Tearing his mouth from mine, he lunges again, and again, burying himself in my heat. Dimly I feel myself writhing under him, seeking to draw him even deeper...

The thud of flesh on flesh wars with the sound of my heart in my ears as I feel the wave approaching...

"Yes!" he grunts. "Come for me, explode for me...!"

I am teetering on the edge, each thrust of his body threatening to topple me into the ecstatic abyss...nearly there...

His head drops to my neck, teeth grazing pulse...and sink into the junction of my shoulder.

Screaming, I explode, pushed over the edge...convulsing as rapture rips through my senses and my flesh...spinning...flying...falling....

I hear his shout, and feel the pulse of his rod as he shoots his seed deep into my womb...

Darkness swallows me as I feel him collapse on my body...

***********************

A beam of sunlight straight to the eyes isn't the most pleasant of alarm clocks...

Groaning, I turn over and snuggle into the pillows...wait a second...

Sitting up straight I look around. Yup, this is my bed; my room...a quick check confirms the door is locked...clothes folded on the chair...

Whoa, what the hell?!

*Guess it's been a bit too long since you got any, Lynx* I laugh to myself...everyone says so, and I guess my subconscious is agreeing...

Jumping out of bed I am startled to feel a faint soreness between my legs...and to find the faintest shadow tracing of bruises encircling my wrists...and ankles...