Dream

Story Info
So he can drink from her well while she drinks from his.
1.9k words
3.2
6.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
REGG60
REGG60
92 Followers

I wrote this short story many years ago when I help run a local BBS, it was one of the first BBS's at least in our area that had chatroom capabilities, if I remember correctly we had 6 phone lines, before that women were few and far between in the use of any BBS, before chatrooms most women couldn't understand what their husbands and boyfriends saw in the computer, after chatrooms became available, women at least the ones in my local area would kick their husbands and boyfriends off the computer so they could chat, my main job on the BBS was basically public relations, make sure the women felt safe and keep them coming back, women online made everyone happy except for a few "fucktards" I had to kick off the BBS for unacceptable behavior in pms's and in chatrooms, that was usually a last resort after pulling them into a private chat and giving them a good talking too, if they didn't pay attention then they got kicked and banned for a few day and with every new offense the ban lasted longer :) One I had a bad time with wouldn't listen at all thought that I couldn't do anything, that was until I found out he was my cousin's teenage son, and I explained to him if he didn't straighten out that instant I would call his father (my cousin) and his mother and explain to them what was going on, he became a very good boy after that, he became so good that a couple of the younger ladies got together and gave him a special present on his next birthday.

My public relations "job" on the BBS made me quite popular with the ladies that used the BBS and I used to hold an adult story time in one of the chatrooms just for the ladies, one time the love of my life (too bad she was married) came into the chatroom during story time and left very fast, I pm'd her and asked why she left, she said it was like watching me make love to all the women in chatroom, she said she was ok with me doing it but she couldn't watch :) (it has been almost 30 years now and I still love that lady and kick myself for being noble and telling her she still had feelings for her husband and I couldn't break them up). to finish of this introduction to me and the story, it was after one of these story times or before one that I saw the ladies talking about how adult stories were written just for men, so I thought about what they said and that night I wrote this short story just for the ladies and the next day I gave it to them, this story got me more real life sex and probably lead to me getting a rep as a ladies man, a horn dog, and a few other less respectable descriptions lol, if I could chat privately to a woman for an hour I could be in bed with them shortly after and it was just talk any subject, seldom about sex at least not in the first hour :) trouble was most of them were married, I was just easy to talk to and I listened to them, so guys get a clue, don't come home and sit in front of the tube and drink beer and ignore your women or some one like I used to be might come a long and make them happy at least for a little while :)

and now for the story

---------------------------------------------------------------

The Dream Starts...

He sat quietly and observed her from across the room.

She was cool, a carefully maintained curtain of non-interest surrounding her like a shield.

Their eyes meet, unvoiced questions flow across the gulf that separates them, questions that pertain only to the moment, no past or future.

He stands, walks across the room to where she is seated. He extends his hand.

She responds by taking his hand.

He helps her to her feet.

They leave together.

They take a room together.

He slowly undresses her a garment at a time. As each is removed, he slowly and softly caresses her bare skin. Lightly kissing her shoulders, nuzzling her neck, gently running the tips of his fingers up her arms from wrist to shoulder.

The skirt follows the blouse floating to the floor. She stands there in black silk garters and stockings, black lace bra and panties. A silver neckband that gleams against golden skin, silver strips dangle from fragile lobes, raven hair falling softly over her shoulders to the small of her back. Green eyes closed gently in pleasure. Lips moist slightly parted.

He lifts her, and carries her to the bed. Carefully he lays her on the bed. He removes her shoes, then her stockings. He massages her feet gently carefully, working his way up her legs. He stops, smiles and undresses himself as she watches.

He lies down beside her. They kiss mouths open tongues touch and dance. He breaks from the kiss to bite her neck; he removes the neckband and drops it to the floor.

He slows the pace once again, building the intensity of the moment caressing her shoulders brushing her thighs with his finger tips, coming close but never touching the valley of pleasure.

He removes the bra freeing her breast, her nipples point towards the ceiling like twin gun turrets, the areola are large and puckered light brown in color, (she has had a child the thought passes for it matters not, that is past) her breast are not perfect but none the less beautiful. He licks each nipple with the tip off his tongue, gently teasing. She arches her back boldly yet silently asking for more than just the teasing caress.

He takes one nipple into his mouth while he twirls the other between thumb and finger, while he runs the other hand lightly from hip to breast.

He does this for a while alternating his mouth from one breast to the other. He pulls her close, taking a breast in each hand, he squeezes them together so that the nipples touch and takes them both into his mouth twirling his tongue about them both gently nipping them with his teeth, her back arches her hips thrust, she moans and pulls his head deep between her breast. After a second or two he pulls away and smiles, kneeling between her legs.

He reaches down and releases the garter belt's clasp; she raises her hips as he pulls it away to drop it on the floor. He grasps the waistband of her panties and again she raises her hips as he draws them off her hips, down her thighs and off onto the floor. He smiles as he lightly draws his fingers up the inside of her thighs without touching her valley of pleasure, up and around her mound of black pubic hair to come lightly back down the other inner thigh. He drops down putting his head between her legs. He kisses, nibbles and licks her inner thighs, teasing her almost to her limits, time has lost all meaning, she is lost in pleasure not caring about anything else, he enjoys the pleasure he is bringing her, and his power and control of the moment.

He breathes in her lust, as though it were the finest perfume ever made. He drinks from her cup of love as though it were the finest wine ever pressed. He wraps his arms around her hips and buries his tongue in her valley of pleasure. He presses his fingers down on the nerves at the tips of her pelvis sending little shock waves through her vagina. He lifts his head and smiles, her wetness shining upon his face, his head lowers again, he parts her pubic hair with his tongue, finding her clitoris he takes it into his mouth and suckles on it as a babe at its mothers breast. Her hips rock and thrust, her vagina frantically rubs his face as if it had a mind of its own, her thighs convulse and her hands pull his head deeper still locking his head in the vise of her thighs as her body quakes. She relaxes her grip, and he starts again building her up to that point again, bringing her almost to release and stops.

He moves up beside her for a minute, kissing her and she him, licking her own wetness from his face, he caresses her some more. He touches her thighs to find that she is wet to her knees and she is lying in a pool of her own fluids. They kiss again, and caress each other.

She smiles and slides down between his legs it's his turn. She kneels, tosses her hair back, and runs one fingernail gently up his testicles up his penis and around its head. She then gently cups his testicles in one hand grasping the shaft with the other; lightly rolling his testicles she pulls back the foreskin. Her lips gently kiss the head, parting slightly allowing her tongue to penetrate the slit in its end as her lips open slowly to allow the head into her mouth, her head lowers, teeth gently slide over the head of his penis barely brushing it but just enough to send waves of pleasure through his body.

He has to do something to keep control, so he raises her head, and swings his body around so he can drink from her well while she drinks from his.

He rolls her over and faces her, they kiss again allowing their fires to cool a bit, but not much for their need is great.

He kneels again between her out stretched legs, gently lowers himself, supporting his weight on his arms. She reaches down and guides him into her open vagina. The head enters, he trusts hard, she gasps with a little pain, but more with pleasure, as his penis drives deep striking the cervix and pushing past.

Thrust meets thrust, pelvis slams against pelvis, and the gentleness is gone, forgotten with the intensity of the moment. Pressure builds, seeking channels of release. Muscles tighten, convulse, go rigid, hearts stop for a fraction, the bodies fall upon each other then part and relax. She rests her head on his shoulder; he cups her ass in his hand and pulls her closer.

They cuddle and bask in the afterglow of their love making, they draw a blanket up over them, for the air has become cool on their wet bodies, now that the fever has past and the night along with it.

The rising sun streams through the window, they rise and bathe together, get dressed and leave the room, never once having said a word to each other. In the elevator they kiss one last time and as the doors open, she asks his name, he says one word "Warlock" and they leave, each going their own and separate way. He asks not her name, for he doesn't want to know. In a different time he would have and given her a different name, but that time no longer exist and neither does that name.

...............And so the dream continues, or maybe it just repeats itself. Who knows, it is only a dream after all, well at least parts of it are.

REGG60
REGG60
92 Followers