Dream a Little Dream of Me

Story Info
She wakes you up; you teach her a lesson.
2.4k words
4.34
28.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm forced to wonder what I was dreaming about as I wake with my hand buried between my legs, fingertips damp with the residue of a dream as my thumb rests against my clit. When your hand strokes down my back where the sheet has slipped down, it all comes back, and I can't help but moan softly as I arch my hips up to meet your hand. Chuckling softly, you see right through me. It's okay, I'm used to it.

"Again? Already?"

Trying not to blush, I push my face into the pillow as I nod. My sex drive is becoming a running joke. How could I not want you?

"Then we do it my way." As you well know, the hint of threat edging your voice is as arousing to me as your sweetness, and just as addictive. Sliding both hands up my back, you press firmly enough to work out some of the knots on your way up. One hand caresses the back of my neck, melting any resistance I could've considered as the other wraps around my throat in the front. You press just hard enough to remind me of every weakness I have, just hard enough to remind me how easily I put myself in your power, just hard enough to remind me that you know me.

You pull my arms out from under my body; I hadn't even realized I had started rocking against my hand again. Stretching out over me, your press my hands against the windowsill.

"Don't move." This comment pulls a sigh of exasperation out of me. As much as I joked about wanting to be better trained, I had no idea you'd take me so seriously. No idea that you'd actually make me figure out how to control my own impulses. Right now, the weight of you against my back is warm, and hard, and comforting enough to be a distraction as I wonder what you have in store. I push my ass back just enough to be a brat, testing your reaction.

"Don't... Move..." Another sigh. Almost a whine. Hands grip at the windowsill. An idea strikes a spark in my head that sends another rush of wetness. I'm often difficult, but I've never disobeyed on purpose. There are times I can't help it, but I've never intentionally been a bad girl.

Biting my lip to hold back a grin, I use my grip on the windowsill for leverage as I work my lower back up against your hardening cock. You push back, rocking into me, pushing out a gasp as I'm comforted by the fact that at least my arousal is apparently contagious. After a moment lost in this lovely sensation, your hands tighten around my wrists, you pause pushing against me, and I realize that perhaps my decision to test your limits may have been somewhat ill-advised.

Or maybe not, if how wet I am is any indication.

"I was going to wait to show you these, but you clearly can't handle simple instructions without help." Unable to follow your logic, I simply lie there and wait to see what you're up to.

"Close your eyes." Obeying, more because I want you to keep going than any other reason, my eyes fall shut. You reach past the head of the bed, pulling on something. Eyes dutifully closed, I can't do anything except lie under you and writhe, trying vainly to press some part of me that could bring satisfaction against the bed.

"Oh!" Realization of what you were going to show me brings a vocal gasp as you buckle the leather around my wrists. They're tight, a constant reminder. And I discover when I try to pull that wherever and however they're attached, I'm not going anywhere. Oh fuck... It's on...

You lean back, pulling off of me. Chilled in your sudden absence, I shiver slightly. More from nerves and a desire for attention than any real chill, but a shiver nonetheless.

"Don't worry, you'll warm right up." I don't realize what you mean until your hand falls, hard, on my ass, the smack echoing in the room. Two more fall quickly before I can even take a breath, so shocked that you would actually spank me, bound. My body is unable to respond, torn between trying to get away from your hand and pushing into the bed. With my hands bound and you kneeling between my legs, my range of movement is remarkably limited. The extent of your scheming knows no bounds, does it?

Three more and my ass is starting to burn. My hips bounce each time. I wonder if your hand is stinging. I wonder if my skin is pink. I feel you shifting slightly, settling, getting a better angle, as your slaps move up and down both cheeks of my ass, leaving no inch of skin unpunished.

You pause, and I realize what a gift you've given by not giving me time to think before. The anticipation is far, far worse (better?) than the sensation on its own. You move to my side, and before I can turn my face to look at you, I feel you grip the back of my neck, hard, to push my face down into the pillow. Two quick hard slaps to the inside of my thighs inform me that closing my legs is not an option. You pull me up long enough to look into my eyes and tell me to take a breath. Trembling, I do. You barely get my face back into the pillow before I scream.

Smart man. I cry out into the pillow for each blow that lands on my pussy, even as I can hear the almost-splash each time. I don't know what you're using, but it's not your hand. It's not as flexible, and instead of the deep blow I know how to respond to, it's all surface, and it burns like fuck. Where I am, just riding the edge of actual pain, I can't figure it out. Finally, unable to rock away from your strikes, which somehow manage to find my clit no matter how I move my hips, I brace myself for whatever comes and pull my legs closed, sobbing into the pillow. Not because it hurts too much, but because even I have too much pride to come like this.

"Open." Your voice seems to ring in my ears as I come up for breath. Untouched, I gingerly spread my legs, unsure what to expect. The two fingers that stroke, then enter my cunt are more than welcome as I spread my legs farther, trying to encourage you deeper, harder, faster, more. Only one quick stroke, though, and then fingers covered with a mixture of my arousal and your satisfaction from our midnight romp last night cover my lips. Sighing, softening, I clean your fingers, loving this tangible reminder of our passion. And we taste so good.

"Why did I spank you so hard?" It's true that it was much harder than usual. Normally a swat or two as I ride you is more than enough to send me over. And this is the first time you've done it when you weren't inside me to balance out the sensations. Instead of offering you some rote, voice-trained answer, I actually consider your question. There's only one real answer.

"Because you knew I'd like it." Having no control and nothing to hide is a remarkably safe place to be.

"My beautiful girl." Something in me melts when you say that. Realizing that I'm "broken," at least for the moment, you move back behind me. Those strong, warm hands that I love so much reach under me, gripping hard around my hipbones to pull me up to my knees. In doing so, you pull me back just enough that I am precariously balanced between my bound hands and knees on the bed. Spreading my knees just that little bit further, you see to it that I am reliant on you to move without collapsing.

Just as I'm about to ask, demand, beg? I feel your cock sliding between my wet pussy lips. The wetness I can feel on the inside of my thighs is indication enough of how much I want this, but you're not done playing with me.

"Say it."

"Please."

"Not good enough."

"Please fuck me." Thighs tightening as I try in vain to push back against you. Taking me at my word, you slide into me – all the way in one smooth stroke. Those hard hot hands pull my hips back to meet you, not that I consider resisting. Back just far enough to pull the strain on my wrists to the point of discomfort, but not actual pain. Before I even have a chance to thank you, you pull all the way back out, and not gently.

Crying out in frustration, I beg incoherently to have to you back. For the return of that irresistible pressure against my insides as your cock spreads me open. Again, with that short sharp thrust that's just exactly not enough of what I need so very much now. One more hard swat lands on each of my cheeks as I writhe. I do everything in my limited power to get you back inside me.

Again, inside, hard and deep and fast and undeniable. Except this time, just as I'm bracing myself for the misery of it, you don't leave. You stay, buried inside me. Perfectly fucking still. At first I try to rock myself against you, pushing back, but there's no movement left in my bonds. So I do the only thing I can, tightening my pussy around you rhythmically, just to hear you groan. Of course, it's a double-edged sword as it ratchets up my arousal as well. You pause and enjoy it for a moment, before returning to your torment of me.

Something cool falls on my ass, all the more shocking because of the heat rising from my stinging skin. It drizzles across the curve of my ass, before running down between the cheeks, making me absurdly aware of that part of my body, and its vulnerability in this position. On the heels of that thought, your hands glide around to massage whatever it is into my tender skin. Assuming it's just an ointment of some kind, I began to relax into your caresses. As soon as I do, you firmly grasp a cheek in each hand, spreading me before you.

You know how I hate this. The vulnerability. Being so exposed. So open. So defenseless. So fucking... public. One finger strokes lightly across my asshole, causing my pussy to spasm around you where you're still inside me. Another cold drizzle of lube runs between the cheeks of my ass, warming quickly. As your thumbs return to spread me further, I feel that drizzle of lube enter me, followed closely by first one thumb, then the other.

"Don't tell me you can't, you can do anything I tell you you can," just as I'm beginning to gasp out that I can't possibly, that there's no way. Both thumbs slippery inside my ass, I realize that you're right. You haven't given me room to fail. You won't let me out of this.

Hands, arms, shoulders, back relax under your eyes. Under you, it's clear that I can do anything you tell me I can. Thumbs are replaced with fingers, working in and out, lubing me up thoroughly, feeling me open to take more of you. You start moving in and out of my pussy as well, sensations rippling between the two holes, overriding any conscious thought I could have. I am nothing in this moment except where I am connected to you. Everything except what you want of me falls away.

The delicious friction of your fingers and cock are lost in the same moment. Too relaxed, pleased, topped to argue, I wait to see what's next. I feel you shift slightly behind me, getting situated. Then I hear it. I can hear you touching yourself, working lube up and down your cock, already slicked with my cum. Again your hands hold my ass open, but this time for something far more substantial than your fingers. I sigh as you push the head of your cock in, spreading me further.

For some reason, nothing reinforces my submission more than the feeling of your cock sliding into my ass. Lost in the moment, completely soft and open and yielding, I am once again caught thoroughly unaware when you pull out, leaving me gasping. I immediately feel something pushing at my pussy. I'm about to complain, remind you of the last round of antibiotics, when I realize that it's not your cock.

You push the dildo slowly into my pussy, teasing, stretching, drawing it out. Just as it starts to bottom out, when I'm once again convinced I can't go where you're taking me, you press firmly, undeniably, against my ass again.

"Oh." Too stunned to argue, too excited to even think about asking you to stop, I just take a deep breath, feeling you fill my ass on my exhale. More stuffed than I ever even considered, I've reached the point where I can do nothing except comply. Each time you thrust into my ass, your movement pushes on the dildo in my pussy, providing that something extra at the depth of each stroke. I wonder briefly if you can feel it moving in my pussy as you slide in and out of my ass.

As satisfied as I am, I realize that the way you've arranged this, I can't have the only other thing I want at this moment: to feel you come in my cunt, fill my pussy so that I can feel it drip out of me for the next few hours. Too far gone to be polite, or explain my wants, I manage a pathetic whine.

"Don't worry, baby, I got it all taken care of." Your thrusts speed up, deepening, losing their artistry and becoming the pure fuck I dream of. As I hear you groan, on the heels of that first rumble that in and of itself is usually enough to set me off, you pull out. Within seconds, my twisting pushes the dildo out of my pussy, and I can feel your hand knock into my thigh as you jack yourself off, finishing with a growl and a hot spray against my lower back, asshole, lips, and finally clit.

It's close enough, as I come once again on your fingers slick with our cum. A soft, deep, satisfyingly slow orgasm that rolls through me like cool water.