Dream About Sucking Your Own Cock?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I released his ball and raised my head, watching my hand push the roll of his foreskin up over the ridge of his plum, that was now almost shiny again. I heard him hum again, and did look up at his face. He grinned wryly and said:

"I want to, too, everything."

His plum disappeared in my mouth, and my hand squeezed his cock. Oh yes! I was going to fuck him with my hand and mouth! Maybe a little more experimenting, but only to make him come - and to suggest what "everything" he should do. This wasn't going to be the only time we did it, not if I had my way.

I didn't really experiment much, maybe more with my fingers at the base of his cock after his sack tightened again, scratching, scratching closer to his asshole. They didn't get there, despite his hips beginning to rock, making it more accessible, as his cock twitched and surged in my mouth. Fuck it!

I hummed, and he moaned and groaned, and then grunted, and his cock spurted! Better, more than before, and that had been good! We both moaned. His cock twitched when my tongue caressed it, and he gave a sharp, pained sounding "uhnn!" "Hn-hnn!" It had been that good. He'd better do "everything" too.

I swallowed and raised my head, and swallowed again, looking at his purple plum.

"Um-hmm," he murmured, and I rose up, a little stiff from kneeling so long. My stiff cock was bobbing. He hummed at the sight of it. Marge and Anna also did, maybe at the sight of both our cocks. I glanced over and saw that now they now had their hands on each other's pussy, with their other hand on the other one's. Marge grinned and said:

"Too arousing to just watch."

"Um-hmm," Anna agreed.

Sans stood up and gestured for me to sit down. I did, watching him drop to his knees. Actually, I was watching his still stiff cock bobbing. Then mine was in his mouth, and I couldn't see his. Anna murmured:

"We don't have to watch them."

I glanced over and saw Marge nod, and that they began to move to lick each other's pussy. No need to watch them either. I looked down at Sans, at the top of his head.

Now I had no problem watching him, another man, suck my cock; I had. He would do it just as good and enjoying doing it as much as I had.

He did. When he stopped to suck one of my balls, my plum wasn't as purple as his had been, but darker than I remembered having seen it and just as shiny. It stayed shiny, as his hand moved up and down on my shaft, since we weren't disturbed by the women's comments, but they had helped us - again had helped us - to accept that we wanted to enjoy sucking each other's cock.

I glanced over at them, seeing that their hands were deep between each other's hips. I hummed in appreciation for what I imagined they both were feeling, Sans hummed in response, not knowing that mine hadn't been in response to what he was doing, but it should have been, and I moaned again. A man's deeper hum buzzes on one's ball or cock better than women's higher pitched hums.

I forgot them, except for thinking that when Sans and I did it again, we weren't going to do what they were with our hands. And then I forgot everything but what he was doing - "everything," like he had promised.

I guess that a man can't really suck a cock better than a woman can, but it is more arousing to know that he knows exactly what the cock was feeling. And it is more arousing to know that he wants to have his mouth filled with another man's semen. He wanted me to, and I wanted to.

God! It was good! Better, more, because of those thoughts?! Couldn't tell Anna and Marge that it was. But they were moaning, their hips twitching. Was it being better for them for the same reasons? I hoped so. I snorted at the recognition that I was suggesting that same gender oral sex could be better. No, it didn't have to be.

Oh, Sans was looking up at me, smiling with my cock still in his mouth. It slipped out, and he swallowed, and again, now smiling wryly, licking his lips. I returned his smile, murmuring:

"Everything, like you said."

"Um-hmm."

I wasn't going to thank him for it, and didn't want his thanks. I glanced over at the the women, and he did, and we watched them share their orgasms. As they recovered with moaning sighs, I felt him grasp my knees and stand up. His cock was hanging longer than his balls, all moving as he stepped away. Mine were hanging just as loose.

He nodded towards the bathroom. I nodded towards the women, and we waited for them to recover.

"Who needs men?" one of them murmured. Sans and I glanced at each other with smirks, and I replied:

"Who needs women?"

Snickers, and then Marge looked up and replied:

"You both had better, and we need you, too.

"Just a joke," I replied, adding: "We have to go, before Anna has to say it."

She raised her head and replied:

"Oooh, I do too," and began to get up.

***

The following was in Sans' room after the second outing to Avignon. In the revised version, they catch up on the news on San's laptop, with Anna sitting on his lap. In the first draft, during their second "picnic," while Anna and Marge are sucking their cocks, the men fondle each other's balls, confirming/reassuring that they were comfortable with what they had done. Of course, the women notice, which probably leads to Marge's suggestion here in the first draft.

We had a second glass, emptying the bottle. As the level in our glasses went down, I felt that our conversation was becoming a little forced. None of us could not have been think about what we might do, when they were empty. Before Marge took her last sip, she glanced at Sans and then at me and murmured, softer than she had spoken before:

"If you want to do it again, I wouldn't mind."

Anna looked a little disappointed but nodded. Sans and I looked at each other, both obviously a little surprised by Marge's suggestion, but not shaking our heads. Marge must have seen our expressions, that we hadn't immediately rejected her suggestion. She took a deeper breath and added:

"Since you both dream about it, doing to yourselves, I think you would like doing it together, trying to make it feel like you were."

Sans and I exchanged even more surprised expressions, but we still didn't shake our heads. Anna murmured to Marge:

"You want them to?"

"We like to make it feel like that. Nice."

Anna nodded. Sans and I glanced at each other again.

If he wanted to? Of course, dreaming about sucking my own cock was about feeling it both ways, even if Marge had suggested the night before that maybe it wasn't just about my sucking my own cock. What was the difference, if he sucked it so that it felt like I was, and I sucked his. Even if it didn't feel like that, it would still feel good.

He and I exchanged wry smiles.

"If you want to?" he murmured.

"If you do?"

"If she wants us to?"

"She's right."

We both nodded. I could imagine that Marge looked pleased, Anna probably less so, but we didn't look at them as we moved to lie down, just aware that they were getting out of our way.

Maybe having had a couple of glasses of wine - after what we had before and at dinner - was a good thing. It was a lot more intimate curling up together, my head on his thigh and his on mine, and our stomachs touching. And our cocks were less aroused than they had been that morning or the night before. Did he also snort as he took my soft cock in his hand, like I was with his? We moved our heads forward, and then they were in each other's mouth. Nothing arousing about their being there, just a funny feeling soft something that our tongues moved. Sucking my thumb? Softer than it was, but not for long.

Suck. What to do with my arm, hand? With Anna or Marge, I might have found her breast. Oh! His hand now on my hip, the only other place for it. If we were going to do it like Marge wanted? I hoped so. My hand slid up on his hip. He didn't have to hum to confirm that he liked that it had. It couldn't be more intimate than this! She wanted us to.

Oooh! Sucking! Felt good on my stiffening cock, and his - better than my thumb. And that my tongue could caress his little slit. Oh, it was going to be good, not just his little slit to lick, now his whole knob, plum. And he was licking mine. Was his already plum-colored? Nice round plum! Like his ball had felt in my mouth. Thanks, Marge, for talking us into this. Didn't we both want to?

It sure felt like he did, his cock twitching in my mouth; and mine, in his. We did - and maybe able to make it feel like we were sucking our own cock? Which one of was trying to lick and suck like the other one was? We both were. "Uhnn!" It did feel like I was doing it to myself, but I couldn't be, but it felt like it. We both hummed. It felt like that for him too? It must, if it did for me, and both now moaning softly together. Our dreams coming true!

The mattress moved. What were they doing? A back against mine. We hadn't left much space for them; I moved closer to him, and the back followed me. Our stomachs now really pressed together, feeling them press more, as we inhaled together. More movement behind me, and for a couple of breaths, I lost the feeling of sucking my own cock. A hand brushed my shoulder. Whose ass behind me?

It took another breath or two before we returned to the sensation of sucking our own cocks. Did they feel like they were licking their own pussies?

Oooh! His fingers were rubbing the base of my spine. Shit! Did we want to do that too?! If he wanted to. My fingers rubbed him there. He did! His fingernails scratching lower. Mine did. We both hummed more emphatically with our next breath. Okay! He nodded, and I did. This time my fingers were first to scratch further, but only for an instant; his followed. "Uhnn!" Rubbing me there! He nodded. I hoped he liked how it felt for his fingers on my twitching asshole; mine then did on his. But not in it, I thought, appreciating that his also just rubbed. Both of us nodded and hummed.

We had to find our "sucking-my-own-cock" again and did, now on a much more aroused level. Our hips began to rock, also finding the same tempo. My cock fucking in my mouth? It felt like it! I wanted to make it come, to feel it spurt in my mouth and taste my own semen. So arousing!

Too arousing to continue making it feel like that. I was too eager to have my orgasm, my hips rocking faster, and his also did. Not mine, his cock thrusting in my mouth. I wanted it to spurt and to taste his semen. And it felt like he wanted mine to, also sucking and licking better. If we couldn't make it feel like we were still sucking our own cocks, could we make each other come at the same time?

We almost did, one of us spurting just a moment before the other one did. Deep groans! Because we were coming? Or because we liked that the other one was? Wasn't it about the same thing, wanting to suck our own cocks and have an orgasm?

The back of the hand behind my shoulder rubbed me. Had it been so apparent that we had our orgasms? It must have been. They had wanted us to, like we had, making it feel like we were sucking our own cocks. I sucked and caressed his cock, more aware of tasting him again, and he did the same. Nice, that he also wanted to do that.

Our cocks softened. Still nice to gently suck, more like sucking my thumb, and feeling him suck. Still like sucking my own cock?

Behind me, there was more movement. Sans and I nodded, continuing to enjoy each other's wilting cock as we heard and felt Marge and Anna have their orgasms.

We all lay there, sighing. The hand brushed my shoulder again. After few more sighs, we all snorted. At least, it sounded like all four of us did. Then Marge murmured:

"Was it good?"

Sans and I nodded, letting each other's now small cock slip out. We snorted and nodded again and replied together:

"It was."

"Thanks, for you too, I hope," I added.

The hand brushed me again. I heard hums and then Anna's voice:"

"Very, but not as good as this afternoon."

"Hmm?! I'm not sure," Sans replied, snickering as he rubbed my hip.

"You're getting too good at," Marge remarked.

"Um-hmm, maybe" I agreed, rubbing his hip. He nodded on my thigh. I nodded and said:

"Before Anna says it."

We all chuckled and rolled apart and went to the bathroom. Anna did have to go, using the shower while Marge used the toilet, and Sans and I again hung our cocks over the edge of the basin. Without washing, we returned to the room and all wanted a long drink from the water bottle.

It was still fairly early, but now darker; nothing else to do but go to bed. Anna and Marge were between us again, all of us looking up at the ceiling. Anna asked softly:

"Like Marge wanted, like doing it to yourselves?"

"Hmm? I thought so," Sans replied.

"It was," I agreed, adding:

"Better."

"Um-hmm! To be too honest," he agreed."

"Um-hmm."

"I don't think we should let you do that again," Marge replied.

"It was your idea," I remarked.

"But just so you could find out."

"Oh, we did, didn't we?" he replied.

"Hm-hmm! Better than she could imagine."

"More reason for not letting you do it again," she replied with a chuckle.

I snorted and said: "Just so you know, sort of a challenge."

"If you dodn't do what I did," Anna replied.

We all chuckled, and Sans and I both replied emphatically:

"We won't!"

We all chuckled again. After a moment's silence, Sans said:

"I think we've found out enough about what our dreams could have been like."

"Um-hmm," I agreed immediately, liking his implication that we not do it again.

Did Anna reach down and hold his cock, like Marge did mine, who snorted and replied:

"That's good, then they are ours."

I nodded. Maybe only then did Anna hold his; he snorted and replied:

"Any time, ... well, almost anytime, depending on what you want to do with them."

We all chuckled again. Anna replied:

"Just like to know they're there, ... for now."

***

The last time in the first draft. In the revised version of chapter 13, they spend the day making contact with the other flash mob participants, but in the draft, this is what happens.

Actually, I have forgotten what we did after breakfast; any recollection of the forenoon wiped about by what happened after lunch. I think we had agreed on something to do, but after we had left the restaurant, away from other people, Sans stopped walking and glanced at me, hesitating for a moment, glancing at Marge and Anna, then at me again, and said softly:

I want to do it again. You don't have to."

Maybe the others also caught their breath. Anna and Marge glanced back and forth at each of us. I drew a deep breath and replied:

"If you want to. Last chance. I will too."

He looked relieved, and I was; I also wanted to, relieved that he had suggested it. Marge and Anna nodded with understanding little smiles. Marge remarked:

"If you want to, why not? ... Want us to watch?"

"We probably wouldn't, anyway," Anna responded.

We all nodded with easier smiles. Marge remarked:

"Then have a nice nap. We'll find the others."

"And if they ask where we are?" I asked.

Marge thought a moment and answered:

"Checking your emails."

"I need to," Sans agreed with a nod, giving me a slight smile.

That settled that we would go to his room. With wry smiles, we parted. On the way to his room, he repeated:

"You don't have to."

"Just was pleased that you suggested it. I do too."

"Check our emails," he replied with snort.

We didn't glance at each other. A step or two later, he remarked:

"No one ever did it like she does; just forgot about everything else: here, with whom, English."

"Um-hmm! Like that! Hmm! Don't try; I'm not going to."

We both snorted, nodding, and then were in his room. How were we going to do it? How did he want to? We glanced at each other. He gestured at the desk and picked up the loose cushion on the chair. As I moved to the desk, he dropped the cushion at my feet. I murmured:

"I don't like your kneeling at my feet."

He was already, replying:

"I don't either, but I want to this way."

"Then I will."

I leaned against the desk and watched his hand come up and fondle my very loose sack, moving my balls. If he wanted to this way; he was right: the best way, also for me to do it - anything he did.

Oh, he wanted to suck one of my balls first. I stopped watching him, staring blankly across the room, as I felt him press it forward and his tongue caress it. It could be Anna or Marge doing it, although they had never knelt at my feet, just on the bed. Forget that it wasn't one of them doing it.

Oooh, felt so good in his mouth! Hard to forget that it was him doing it. I glanced down and watched my cock grow fuller, my foreskin retracting, seeing it begin to rise. Oh, it was going to be good! He did it so good, knowing what I was feeling, what I would be feeling when my pink plum was in his mouth, like I did, when I did it to him. He liked that; I liked that, too - when it was my turn.

Sucking and caressing my ball longer than they ever had, my cock fully aroused, brushing his temple. Suck it! He sucked, pulling back, and my ball slipped from between his lips with slight pop. Don't look up and grin, like Anna would have. He didn't, but smiled to himself, as he looked at my cock. His hand found it and drew it down to his lips.

Did he have to lick it first, like they would have? But he knew that felt arousing, and my cock twitched to prove it. Okay, he could chuckle softly; I would have, too. I would, when it was my turn.

"Mmmm!" Finally in his warm mouth! Enjoy it! I will, when I get to suck your purple plum.

He did, maybe not as much as I was, but as much as I was going to. Was his cock already aroused? I didn't move to try to see past his head. Of course, he knew how to suck cock, and knew how to fondle balls, knew how firmly he could grasp his fingers around them, and knew how it felt when his fingernail scratched behind them - good!

I just hummed in appreciation, didn't have to tell him, like I might have to a woman. But then my sack was all tight, not much for him to hold. He nodded slight, moving my cock, and then let it slip out of his mouth. Don't look up with a cock-sucking grin! He didn't. I wasn't going to either.

Marge or Anna couldn't have stretched my sack better than he did, as good as they also knew how and when to do that. Suck my other ball, please; I want to enjoy that again and anything else you do as long as possible.

He then did, of course, reading my thoughts; we both knew what the other would like, like to feel our other ball being sucked and caressed, also to let our cock recover from almost too much arousal. Oooh, that felt good too, his finger scratching behind my sack, further back than it had before. Did it want to rub my asshole? We had done that already, so why not? I shifted my weight to one side and pulled the other cheek of my ass to the side. He nodded with my ball in his mouth, humming. He should have done that before; must have forgotten that it felt good. I wouldn't.

And his finger felt good, too! I hummed and murmured:

"Anything you want to do; I will too."

He hummed again, and his finger made my asshole contract. We both chuckled softly. It tightened again, and then he let my ball pop from his mouth. His finger slipped away. Was that it? He knew I wanted to feel that some more. Oh, it was in his mouth, and now back there again, wet.

"Um-hmm!" I agreed; I had said: 'anything you want to do.' He did; his finger did, probing, as his lips slipped back around the head of my cock. My asshole relaxed, and the tip of his finger probed deeper, was held again, and my cock twitched. He sucked it deeper in his mouth, and his finger probed deeper.

"Uhn!" I responded involuntarily, as my asshole tightened again, drawing in, as though it wanted to pull his finger even deeper. He hummed, and it did. Anything he wanted to do! Even deeper! Shit! Wrong word! This was going to be a lot better than I had imagined!