Dream at the Pool with My Wife

Story Info
Husband and wife's passionate poolside encounter.
1.4k words
4.22
40.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1mbibry
1mbibry
770 Followers

I'm just about to nod off as lay in the pool on my air mattress soaking up the sun. It's the first warm day of the summer and I've been waiting to enjoy this for months.

"You can be naked" she said, as she pulled up a chase lounge.

In all the years we've owned this house I've never been naked in the pool when anybody else was around. The few times I'd skinny dipped were late at night after I was sure everyone was in bed, and the only times I'd sunbathed nude were times when the whole family went away while I stayed home and worked.

Today it was just my wife and I. Finally. After 8 years in the house. She didn't have to ask me twice!

I almost felt uneasy about getting naked so boldly, outside, in the middle of the day, with my wife right there. I felt as though she should be scolding me or telling me to put my clothes back on. But she wasn't. In fact, as she situated herself on the chase lounge she slowly peeled her shirt off over her head. I watched, as if in slow-motion her breasts lifted and bounced free as the fabric cleared them one at a time. It was truly a sight to behold. I took a deep breath as I watched her lay back with her eyes closed towards the sun. Her breasts were large and full with dark areolas and her nipples were hard and the size of the tip of my pinky finger. I just stared in awe. It was not that she was any more beautiful than usual, it was that we were here in our own back yard naked under the sun together for the first time.

I began to relax again but as I closed my eyes the vision of my lovely wife up there on that lounge chair filled my mind. The angle she had chosen had limited my view to only about a three quarter view of her upper body but ahhhhhh what a beautiful sight it was. I began to imagine what the rest of her body looked like. Even though I knew full well she was firm and tight all over, with a generous but trimmed bush surrounding her plump pink lower lips...I found myself touring her physique in my in imagination. My breathing deepened and my cock began to show signs of arousal. I was fading off into a relaxed euphoric state paying no attention to what I might have looked like.

Enough time had passed when I awakened that she had rearranged herself and was on her stomach looking right at me now.

"Pleasant dreams?" She quietly asked.

As I re-focused on her I realized that she'd been staring at me as I dreamed about making sweet love to her. She had a cute grin on her face and I could tell she found this entertaining. She stared at my hardened manhood.

"Dreams do come true" she said.

With that she stood up and slowly made her way to the side of the pool. I now had a clear view of her from head to toe. Her nipples were still hard and pointing upward. Her stomach was flat. As my gaze moved downwards I was pleasantly surprised -actually shocked- by her total absence of pubic hair. I'd always wanted to shave her but she never seemed to be receptive to the idea - so it remained a dream. Now here I was, staring up at my completely waxed beauty!

By now my cock had swollen to its full glory and that beautiful bald pussy was all I was thinking about.

She dipped her toe into the pool and gracefully made her way down the steps I awkwardly rolled off my air mattress and quickly met her in the shallows.

I had trouble deciding whether to stand up and kiss her pretty face of dive straight into that now completely exposed pussy! I rose out of the water and we embraced. We held our kiss until we both needed air.

I'm glad you're not entirely nude she said as she grasped my throbbing cock. She was referring to the glans ring that I was wearing.

(A glans ring is a 1 1/4 inch stainless ring with a 5/8 inch ball that sits right up snug against my cock helmet. It makes my cock head much more firm and provides g-spot stimulation for her. She was initially quite taken aback when I first put one on. She'd never seen one and wasn't sure if it would be dangerous. Fortunately she was very aroused at the time and we made love with it on... Now she loves it!)

I kissed her again and slowly began moving downwards, kissing her neck and shoulders. I made my way down to her breast and licked circles around her areola. I occasionally flicked my tongue at her nipple. I continued to lick and flick and tease. I took her nipple in my mouth and gently suckled. Then I bit just a little and pulled, followed by more licking and flicking. I continued as my hand found its way to her now soaking wet pussy and I began to feel her fresh smoothness. God it was hot!! I can not remember ever being this turned on!

I could not wait any longer. I moved down and lifted her beautiful bald pussy to my mouth. She was soaked with her sweet nectar and it began to drool down my lower lip towards my chin from the moment my mouth met her cunt. I spread her pussylips with my tongue tasting her sweetness. My lips and face slithered around the smooth wet surrounding skin like a fabulously sexual slip and slide. My tongue slipped in and out and around from her ass to her clitty, lingering nowhere but tasting every intimate part of my beautiful wife's hairless sex. I began to alternate between licking and sucking. I was now truly eating this beautiful bald pussy. My tongue then began to make figure 8's around her clit until her breathing became deep and irregular. Her first orgasm had begun. I continued to enjoy the taste and smoothness of her pussy while I brought her to the brink. As her passion took control of her she began to moan, quietly at first - but as she reached her climax she cried out loudly.

Suddenly she took hold of my head and lifted me away.

"Fuck me now. Fuck me hard" she cried.

I stood and lifted her until my cock lined up with her pussy and slipped it forward until my hard swollen head slipped inside. I began to move in and out slowly. I listened as her breathing once again began to quicken. I pushed deeper and my firm cock head and stainless ring began to connect with her g- spot. She started to convulse and was holding her breath as she once again succumbed to her orgasm. Suddenly, in the midst of this event she put her hands on my chest and pressed me back while she swung her leg past my face. I was now behind her, fucking her doggie style without missing a beat. Her impending orgasm continued to build. My glans ball was now applying pressure directly to her g-spot while applying equal pressure to the point just below the tip of my cock as I pounded in and out. I was now fucking her hard and fast. I had become a run-away train! I thrust hard and deep over and over. I watched her anal rosebud tighten and release as my cock plunged in and out of her cunt. We were sloppy and wet. We were loud and physical. She was screaming and I was moaning as I felt my own orgasm work its way hard from my scrotum up through my cock and forcing its way past my cock ring and blasting my fire-hot man milk deep into my wife's pussy. She let out another yelp that let me know she was feeling me as I came! Spurt after spurt after spurt.

As our climax subsided I slid to the side and she rolled back along side of me in the water on the pool stairway. I closed my eyes and basked in the sunshine, cool water and the afterglow.

When I awakened I was laying on my air mattress. Sunburned with a sticky smear on my belly. My wife was nowhere to be found. I went inside, showered and dressed.

By supper time the family was home and my wife gave no indication that she had participated in the afternoon's activities...

Did I just dream it?

The next morning the neighbors were especially friendly as I was walking the dog. Smiles and knowing tips of the caps...

Hmmmm.

Dream?

I'll be checking her out this morning when she gets out of the shower!

1mbibry
1mbibry
770 Followers