Dream, Bliss, Nightmare!

Story Info
He wakes up to a blowjob from a beautiful stranger.
2.6k words
4.03
20.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Dream....

Beautiful yellow sky, large purple trees, plaid bluebirds flitting around the leaves sweetly chirping delightfully. I'm walking through the waist high grasses enjoying the warm morning. I'm naked and unashamed. I don't care who sees me. In fact I want everyone to see.

"Arf, Arf!"

"Lassie! Come here girl!

"Arf, Arf!"

"You're trying to tell me something aren't you?"

"Arf, Arf!"

"What is it? Is Timmy OK?"

"Arf, Arf!"

"I'll follow you, Lassie. Lead the way!"

"Arf, Arf!"

"Why aren't you running, Lassie? What is it? What are you looking at? Are you looking at my dick?"

"Arf, Arf!"

Lassie took a few steps forward and started nuzzling my balls and dick with her cold wet nose. Her long wet tongue lapping up the underside of my dick. "Good girl, Lassie...yes, girl, that's it..."

While Lassie was working over my ever growing and ever throbbing dick I saw every woman, girl, and the only guy (it was back in college) who ever sucked my dick look up at me. It was wonderful! New thoughts started flooding through my head. The world started spinning. . .

Don't wake up...Don't wake up...I so wanted this dream to continue. My dick was in the warmest mouth ever. I started to be aware of bed sheets, a pillow, the dawn sun just starting to peek through the windows. Where am I? Damn. NO! Wait. My dick was still being sucked.

The Bliss...

I looked down. Kneeling between my legs was a woman. Long black hair. Gorgeous big brown eyes. Head bobbing. My dick between her lips. It was all starting to come back to me.

The club, the DJ, the dance floor, the big booty goddess dancing before me with her breasts and ass jiggling like they were calling me, her ass rubbing against my crotch, more drinks, kissing in the booth, the taxi ride to ... somewhere. Where am I? Who is she?

The blow job goddess between my legs pulled her lips off my cock giving the tip a slow sucking kiss. "Good morning, stud. Sleep well?"

I took stock of the room. It was a nice bedroom, clean, comfortable king-size bed. Modest furnishings were covered with typical knick-knacks. The room was not huge, but certainly not small either. There was a closet on one wall with a full mirrored door. I could look out another door and into the room across the hall. It contained lots of weight lifting equipment. Shit! A man. Could she be married?

I looked down at her again. Her left hand was slowly stroking my cock. No ring. WHEW!

"Yeah, I slept well. You?"

"Like a well fucked princess!" she said.

My pride swelled! Another success story.

"Don't run away, I'll be right back." She jumped up and walking across the room to what I assumed was the bathroom. I got a better look at her. Smooth skin the color of a cup of coffee with plenty of cream. Long curly dark brown hair. Medium height. Lusciously large ass. Closely trimmed pussy. Nice not-too-big tits with reddish brown nipples the size of a Vegas casino chip. Overall a very pleasant sight. She looked to be in her upper twenties.

My mind is relieved. For not knowing her name or where I am I really hit the jackpot! No dogs this time around! Damn good job for a 40 year old stud!

She didn't shut the door. I could her taking her morning piss. I was sure I would have to do that soon myself.

I rolled over to see if there was a clock on the bedside table. Sure enough. 7:09am. Damn. She's an early riser.

As I was laying on my side she jumped onto the bed behind me and cuddled up. Her warm skin and breasts felt good against me as her hand reached around and tweaked my nipple.

Everyone knows that the potential downside of a one night stand is the morning after. So far, I was in the clear. This is turning out pretty good. But, how do you ask a naked woman who wakes you up with your cock in her mouth what her name is?

Her hand started playing with my ass. Mmmmm... this woman is something! With no hesitation she started probing my crack and finding my asshole. Wow. I could feel her pressing. "Oh yeah, baby." I didn't want her to stop.

I felt her hand leave my ass for a moment. I looked over my shoulder to see what was up. She opened the drawer and pulled out the tube of KY. DAMN!

In a few moments I felt her fingers again at my ass. This time when she pressed her finger slid slowly in. Ahhhhhh.... She probed in and out finding my prostate. My cock was twitching. With her other hand she reached around and started squeezing and rubbing my stiff dick.

"You like?" she asked coyly with a giggle.

"I like." I whispered back. And I told no lie. I was starting to remember last night's activities. Fucking, sucking, juices, screams and moans were running through my memory.

She found an enticing rhythm that was starting to make my balls tingle.

She whispered a command, "Don't you cum yet." And even while she said it she squeezed harder, rubbed faster and probed deeper. What a fucking tease.

"Do you want to cum for me this morning?" she asked.

"Oh yes. Don't stop!"

At that moment she squeezed hard at the base of my dick and removed her finger from my ass. She shut down any chance of an early ejaculation.

She rolled me onto my back, got up on her knees and crawled between my legs. Her breasts were hanging down and the rubbed them all over my cock and balls. She kissed my navel and started licking her way up to my nipples while all the time looking me straight in the eye with her beautiful big browns.

Her tongue swirled around a nipple as she straddled my waist. She held my stiff dick, raised her hips and guided it to her hot, wet, sweet spot. She slid down on my cock with great purpose. Her hips started a swivel action while she squeezed me with her pussy.

She leaned up so I could play with her breasts while she controlled the destiny of my next load of cum. She didn't stop and she didn't ask me to hold back. I laid back and enjoyed her determination....as well has her hot pussy and swinging tits.

It didn't take long for me to start feeling my load start to boil. I gripped the sheets and started doing the multiplication table in my mind to slow down my finish. The exquisite action of her pussy on my dick was fabulous.

"I'm going to cum soon," I said through clenched teeth.

This only caused her to swivel faster and thrust harder. With a short grunt I shot my load deep into her. She slowed but didn't stop. She milked my dick like it hadn't been milked in years. Her pussy sucked all of my load and then some.

I reached down and squeezed her ample ass cheeks pulling her slowly off of my spent dick. I whispered into her ear, "My god, your wonderful."

"Thank you, dear," she said with a smile. She started crawling up my body. I wondered what she was doing. She now was straddling my face. She (I still wondered what this beauty's name was) pressed her pussy into my mouth. "Lick me," she ordered.

I stuck my tongue out and started licking. She smelled of last night's and this morning's sex. I savored her juice and my ample load. I seldom thought about creampies with any desire, but she didn't give me much choice. And to be honest I was enjoying the uninhibited moment. She squeezed out more of my come and I took it all. Tasting, licking, sucking and swallowing.

I gripped her ass and allowed my fingers to probe her anus. I noted that when I pressed on her puckered asshole she moaned louder.

Even though I was drinking furiously it didn't seem that the juices were stopping. In fact, hers were increasing. She was starting to squeal and breath harder. "Don't stop licking." I swirled my tongue around her clit. She squealed louder, "YES! YES! GOD YES!" She was cumming hard.

She collapsed on my head. I felt her heat, smelled her orgasm cleansed pussy, and her sweat mingled with mine. As I was having a hard time breathing I had to push her off my head. She cuddled into me. "You're good, stud. I'm glad I picked you up last night. You ARE pleasant surprise."

The Nightmare...

I heard a rumble in a distant part of the house. My bed partner looked over at the clock. She very calmly said, "Uh oh, my boyfriend is home from his night job." The rumble was the automatic garage door opening.

"You're shitting me?" I said in a panic.

"Nope. You better grab your pants and hide in the closet."

"Shit!!!" I whispered loud as I scurried about the room looking for pants, shirt shoes and socks. I gathered them up into my arms and looked at her in a panic. She was laying there calmly on the bed seemingly amused at my naked panic. I looked at her and raised my eyebrows as if to ask, "where???"

"Into the closet, silly. I told you before." She giggled. She's actually giggling at my plight.

I slipped into the closet and slid the door closed behind me. I quickly shifted around trying to get into a comfortable position I could hold quietly for as long as it took. I was sweating like nobody's business.

As I turned around and pressed my back into the wall I was really surprised to see that I had a full view of the room and my date laying back on her bed. This damn door was rigged with a two-way mirror!

My mystery lover fluffed the pillows, laid back, spread her legs and started playing with her pussy. She yelled out, "Hi Honey! Hurry back here. I've been getting myself ready for you! I need to be fucked." My god, she must be a nympho.

What kind of game is going on here?

My bedmate's man walked into the room. He was a giant of a man. I must have been six three or four and probably weighed well over 250 lbs. The body fat ratio was very low. His skin was the color of milk chocolate.

He stopped at the foot of the bed and watched his woman. She was slowly inserting two fingers into her wet pussy with one hand and using the middle finger of her other hand to circle her clit. Now I know why she had me clean her out so well.

Her man just stood there for a few seconds taking it all in. "C'mon baby," she whined sweetly, "you aren't too tired to fuck me are you?"

From behind I watched him unbuckle his jeans and kick off his shoes. He pushed his tight jeans and tighty whities down his legs and stepped out of them.

"Ooooh baby," she said admiringly, "I never get tired of you're body. Come to mama."

He crawled up the end of the bed between her spread legs. I could see his big fat dick and balls dangling between his legs. She reached down and started stroking him. I could see his buttocks clench. He was getting harder and longer. She pulled him to her sweet pussy that was so recently fucking me. I watched as he slowly pushed into her.

I've never hid in a closet and watched anybody fuck. To be more accurate, I was a prisoner in the closet as opposed to simply hiding. My morning bladder was telling me it is time for relief. What could I do? NOTHING!

My bladder's discomfort did nothing to diminish my fascination at the scene on the bed in front of me. I was watching the business end of a really horny fuck. My beauty's legs were wrapped around this man. Her heels digging into his butt, pulling his ample size even deeper into her. His hips were moving to stroke his dick into her and out of her in long hard strokes. I could see his butt crack open and close with the movement. I could see her pussy stretch around him. My hand on my own dick wasn't coming close to what I imagined he was feeling with her pussy around his.

Her moans and squeals were becoming louder. I had no illusion that she was doing this to impress me. She was lost in her own ecstasy and her body was expressing it naturally and loudly. His grunts were coming from deep within. He was feeling this fuck with no reserve.

Watching his physical assault on her pleasure I started feeling very inadequate.

Here I was, trapped in a closet, watching my one night stand being fucked...and fucked well...by a man that was probably her boyfriend. I imagined if he knew I was in his closet and what I had just done with his woman, not to mention the things I hadn't even remembered yet, that he would not be pleased. I could just feel him breaking my neck, ripping off my balls, and throwing me off a roof. I shuddered involuntarily.

My beautiful night was turning into a nightmare.

I heard the lovers on the bed come to their climax and saw his white cum gush out of her pussy around his dick. They laid there collapsed in heavy breathing and sweat.

She pushed him gently off of her, knelt beside him and took his dick in her hand. She bent and cleaned it with her tongue. She looked over at my closet door as she did this. When she finished she offered him her pussy to do the same.

He pushed her away. "C'mon baby, you know I don't go for that."

"Please. Please lick my pussy clean. You know how much I want you to."

"Baby that ain't my thing. Get your pussy away from my face."

She laid down with a heavy sigh.

He rolled out of bed, walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

My beauty walked over to the closet, opened it, reached in and pulled me out. I had my clothes and shoes balled up in my arms. She pulled my face to hers and gave me a big kiss. I could taste her recent activity. Surprisingly I was not repulsed.

I was mindful of the fact that her man was just on the other side of the bathroom door. I can honestly say I was frightened.

She slapped my butt with a playful spank and in a loud whisper said, "You better get going. I'll be at the club again this Thursday night. Be there."

I stumbled my way quietly through the house looking for a way out. I was relieved to find the back door. I was half way down the alley before I remembered that I was still naked and had to piss. I stepped behind a garbage can, relieved myself and slipped into my clothes. I wondered where I was and how I had gotten here.

I reflected over the dream, the bliss, and the nightmare of my last few hours. Then I remembered her last words to me. "I'll be at the club again this Thursday night. Be there."

Holy smokes! She wants more of me!

Be there? You know it!