Dream Boat

Story Info
Sexy romp on the high seas.
3k words
4.13
73.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
purrs4u
purrs4u
7 Followers

As I packed my suitcase, I couldn't believe I was actually going on a vacation without my husband.

I'd kind of fantasized about it many times before, but never really thought it would happen. But Jane wanted a girls-only trip to celebrate her birthday, and who was I to say no?

I thought about what else to pack. Swimsuit, cocktail dress, shorts, sunscreen... I grabbed my sexy bra and panty sets and put those in. Why not feel sexy, even if it was very likely no one but me would ever see them?

As I closed my suitcase and fastened it shut, the phone rang. "You ready? I'll be there in like 3 minutes," Jane said. I was absolutely ready. This cruise was exactly what I needed. Once we settled into our cabins, Jane and I set off to explore the ship. We quickly located a bar and decided to toast our long-anticipated trip.

"So, did you bring any protection?" Jane asked, sipping her drink.

"Yeah, I packed sunscreen," I answered.

Jane laughed. "That's not exactly what I was talking about," she said. When I looked at her questioningly, she said, "You know, like condoms?"

I nearly choked on my amaretto sour. "What?" I gasped.

She laughed again. "Don't play coy with me. We're away from the guys for the first time ever. We don't know anyone here. As far as I'm concerned, anything goes."

It was strange to be having this conversation with her. We'd been friends a long time, but had never discussed anything like cheating.

"Have you ever done this before?" I asked.

"No, but I've definitely thought about it," she said, "How about you?" What the hell. It was just us girls, right?

"Well..." I hesitated.

"Ah-ha!" she laughed. "I knew it!"

I laughed. "What happens in Jamaica stays in Jamaica," I said, as we clinked our glasses together.

That night after dinner, there was a masquerade ball planned. As I got dressed, I hoped it wouldn't just be a bunch of desperate middle-aged guys looking for a cheap feel. If I was going to play this week, I wanted it to be worth it.

Taking one last look in the mirror, I headed to Jane's cabin. When she opened the door, she said, "Wow, you look amazing!"

I had dressed in a belly dancer costume, and it was pretty revealing. It had a low-cut purple top that ended just below my breasts. The sleeves were long but see-through.

The pants, which were also see-through, had full legs that gathered with elastic at the ankle. Under them, I wore purple silky panties. My hair was pulled up in a high ponytail, and I wore a gold mask over my eyes.

Jane was dressed as a sexy nurse: white super-short nurse's uniform, white cap, and white fishnet stockings.

"Why do I have a feeling we're going to get ourselves in trouble tonight?" I said, as we headed to the party.

"You saying you don't want to go?" Jane asked.

"No, no, no," I laughed, "If I'm gonna go, I'm gonna go big."

"Atta girl," she said.

There were a lot of people in the ballroom when we finally found it. There were football players, wizards, naughty schoolgirls, and lots of other costumes. The band was really good, playing upbeat music.

We headed for the bar, figuring a drink would help us loosen up for whatever the night had in store for us. Jane was quickly whisked off to dance by GI Joe, leaving me to sip my drink and survey the room.

My eyes suddenly locked on a pirate across the room. He wore a loose shirt, black swashbuckler boots, and tight black pants that tucked into them. He had a ragged scarf tied around his head and another at his waist, and he wore a mask instead of an eye patch.

I couldn't take my eyes off him. His shirt exposed a little of his chest, and he moved in a way that seemed almost predatory. I watched him work his way across the room but lost sight of him when he got near the dance floor. Damn, the one guy that looked somewhat promising, and now he'd disappeared.

I hung around the bar a little longer, and a chubby Elvis came over and asked me to dance.

Before I could answer, a quiet voice said from behind me, "Sorry, she's with me." I turned to find my pirate standing there. Elvis murmured an apology and slunk away, leaving us staring at each other.

"Wanna get some air?" he asked, holding out his gloved hand. Without a word, I took his hand and followed him to the door. We walked out into the cool night air. We walked for several minutes without speaking.

He was acting so casual, as if we were just taking a stroll in the park. We walked up to the top deck and I wandered over to the railing, enjoying the feel of the breeze in my face.

He came up behind me and put his hands on the railing on either side of me. He smelled so good, and he was standing so close. I leaned back against him, and he moved his hands a little closer together.

"Are you enjoying the cruise?" he murmured against my hair.

"Yes," I sighed. He pressed himself against me, and I could feel his erection against my ass. I tensed slightly and he tightened his arms around me. I stood perfectly still, not knowing what to say.

"Who are you?" I whispered. When he didn't answer, I turned around to face him.

"It doesn't matter who I am," he said, "No one is around that either of us knows. Just you and me," he said, leaning toward me. He touched his lips to mine and I wrapped my arms around him.

He slid his tongue into my mouth as he slid his hands down to my ass. I couldn't get close enough to him. I wanted more, but we were out where anyone could see.

"Take me to your cabin," he whispered against my mouth. "C'mon baby, take me there." I looked up at him, then without a word, I took his hand and led him into one of the nearby corridors. The feel of his warm hand in mine made me shiver in anticipation.

The walk to my cabin seemed to take forever, but finally I found it. As I used the key to open the door, I felt him press against me again and my knees nearly buckled. The door swung open and he turned me around to face him, kissing me deeply. Not breaking the kiss, he walked me backward into the cabin and kicked the door shut.

Oh my God, what was I doing? This was too real. I'd said I wanted to play on this cruise, but to be alone with him in my cabin was too much. I started to pull away.

"Wait..." I whispered. "I'm done waiting," he said, pulling me back to him. He kissed me again and I tried to push him away but he was too strong, locking his arms around me. "Tell me what I want to hear," he said, biting my lip.

"No," I said, "no."

He reached up and unfastened the back of my top. I grabbed for it as I felt it fall from my shoulders, but he yanked it down.

"Tell me," he said again, lowering his head to lick my stiff nipple.

"No," I whispered, trying to keep my wits about me. This was insane. We were alone in here and I was at his mercy. He pulled his shirt off over his head and pressed his bare chest against mine. Grabbing my hair, he pulled my head back and made me look up at him.

"Tell me," he whispered, kissing me again. His tongue slid into my mouth and I held onto him to keep my balance. "Tell me," he groaned.

"No," I whispered, closing my eyes.

Reaching down with one hand, be began to work my bottoms down over my hips. I gasped and tried to push his hands away, but he chuckled and shoved me down on the bed. I started to back away from him but he grabbed my hips and pulled me back.

"Go ahead and fight me," he said, "I'm still getting what I came for." Again I tried to back away from him but he grabbed my bottoms and pulled them off in one fluid motion. He stood before me, staring intently at me, kicked off his boots, and began to unbutton his pants. I couldn't tear my eyes away from his.

But as he approached the bed, looking more predatory than ever, I tried again to scoot away. He grabbed my legs and pulled me back across the bed.

"Oh God," I moaned, covering my face with my hands. He lowered himself over me and I felt his hard cock press against my opening.

"You're so wet, baby. I know you want me," he whispered, kissing my neck. I closed my eyes and shook my head, breathing faster. "Tell me," he whispered, rubbing the tip of his cock against my clit, "Tell me, who's my little slut?"

I whimpered and grabbed at his arms. "That's right, Baby," he chuckled, "Don't fight me. Now tell me," he whispered again, "Tell me." I couldn't take it anymore. By now I was squirming underneath him, soaking wet, unable to control myself. He was so hard.

Slowly I raised my eyes to his and pulled him to me. "Fuck me," I whispered, as I brought my lips to his.

In one powerful thrust he was buried in me. I cried out and arched my back as he pounded me.

He groaned, thrusting harder, "Who's my little slut?"

"I am," I gasped

"Damn right," he said, and he lifted my legs up over his shoulders, driving even deeper into me. I cried out and clutched at him. It was so good.

"Who owns you, baby?" he groaned, lifting my hips higher.

"You do. Oh God..." I moaned as he fucked me. I felt like I'd break in half, he was riding me so hard, but I didn't want it to stop.

"I'm so close, baby," he groaned, thrusting faster.

"Yes, yes," I whispered. He lowered my legs and I wrapped them around him. Scratching my nails down his back, I lost all control. I thrashed under him, moving my hips with his and grinding against him.

"That's right, give in to me. This pussy is mine, baby," he said. With one final thrust we came at the same time, shaking and gasping.

We fell asleep for a while, and when I woke up some time later, he was spooned up behind me, his arm around me and one leg flung over me. I tried to wriggle out from under him, but his grip tightened.

"Where you going?" he mumbled sleepily.

"I was just going to put some clothes on," I whispered back.

He pulled me closer to him and said, "You don't need clothes for what we're gonna do." He pressed his hips against my ass and I could feel that he was getting aroused again. I knew I couldn't get away from him. Part of me didn't want to, but the rational part of my brain was still urging me to get out of there.

Again I started to pull away, but he slid one hand around me, cupping my breast, while he ran his other hand up my thigh. I moaned, in spite of myself, and he chuckled.

"Stop fighting me. You know you want it. Give in to me," he whispered, and I felt his cock probing my wet pussy once more. "So wet," he said, sliding slowly into me, "So ready for me."

It felt so good, I couldn't help but respond. I pushed my hips back against him as he slowly began to move.

"Ooohhh," I moaned, moving my hips with his.

"That's right, just feel me," he whispered. He was caressing me so gently, moving so slowly, and it felt so good.

We fucked that way for a while, not speaking, just breathing raggedly and feeling each other.

"God, you feel so good," he groaned, thrusting a little harder. I felt myself throbbing and tightening around him. His breathing was ragged and he rubbed my clit harder.

"Yes," I moaned, "yes, ooohhh..." Gradually he began to thrust faster and harder, and I couldn't stand it. I moaned loudly, not caring if anyone passing outside heard me. It felt so good.

"I'm close, cum for me, Baby," he whispered, biting my ear. I felt myself beginning to cum and ground my hips against his as he fucked my ass harder. He groaned, cumming hard. He thrust a few more times, then collapsed against the pillows, holding me against him.

"Oh my God, that was incredible," I whispered, twining my fingers with his.

"Give me time, baby," he murmured against my hair, "There's more where that came from."

I woke up to the sound of the phone ringing. Fumbling for the receiver, I sleepily mumbled, "Hello?"

"Oh my God, what happened to you? I went to dance with that guy and when I turned around you were totally gone!" Jane gushed at the other end.

I yawned and said, "What time is it?" Beside me, my mystery man sighed and rolled over.

"It's 8:30. Are you still in bed?" she answered, "And don't change the subject. Where were you last night?"

I glanced over at him with a little smile. "Oh, I left to get some air," I said finally. There was a pause.

"I see. And did that 'air' happen to be dressed like a pirate?" she giggled.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I said, as I felt a hand slide up my thigh.

"Oh? I saw you with him before you disappeared, and oddly enough, he disappeared around the same time, so be straight with me." Jane demanded.

He moved farther under the covers and started kissing his way down my belly, giving me chill bumps.

"Um, yeah," I said, suddenly distracted, "He was nice, I guess."

"Nice?!?" I heard him mumble from under the blankets. He chuckled and moved lower. I tried to shrug away from him but he had me pinned.

"You hooked up, didn't you?" Jane shrieked at the other end. He pushed my legs apart and settled himself between my thighs.

"Um, no, we were just, um, talking," I said.

"Yeah right," Jane said, "C'mon, fess up. Tell me everything."

Suddenly I felt his tongue against my clit and I gasped. "We, we..." I held my hand over the receiver, lifted up the covers, and whispered, "What are you doing? You're crazy!"

He looked up at me, his face between my legs, and smiled. "I'm just a 'nice' guy looking to do a little 'talking,'" he said with a wink, then went back to licking me.

"Oh my God, he's still there, isn't he?" Jane shrieked suddenly. "I don't believe it!"

I laughed and said, "Jane, I'm gonna have to call you back." Before she could protest, I hung the phone up. "Mmmmm...that wasn't very nice," I laughed, "How about if I return the favor?"

He turned himself around so his cock was positioned right over my face. "You mean like this?" he said softly, "Wanna talk a little more?"

I took his hard cock in my hand and guided it to my mouth. I licked the tip and ran my tongue down the length. He groaned and settled himself back between my legs. His tongue flicked around my clit before moving down to my wet opening.

I writhed beneath him. I couldn't hold still. He reached down and fingered my ass, and I took the whole length of his cock into my mouth.

"Oooohhh, God," he groaned, moving his hips slightly. I slid one hand around to his ass and gripped the base of his cock with the other, squeezing tightly as I moved my mouth up and down.

He got off me and laid on his back, pulling me on top of him. "Wanna go for a ride with a nice guy?" he asked, putting his cock in my hand.

"I don't see any nice guys around here," I laughed. "Just one naughty boy." I raised up and lowered myself down until he was all the way inside me. I began to move slowly, rising up, up, almost to the tip, then back down all the way to the base.

He groaned and grabbed my hips, forcing me down harder. I ground my hips into his with each thrust, moving in a slightly circular motion. He moved himself into a more upright position, so I was straddling him. I wrapped my legs around him and continued to grind myself into him. He pulled me closer against him and began to tease one nipple with his tongue.

"Yesss," I whispered, moving a little faster, "I love the way you feel inside me."

Holding my ass tightly against him, he moved me so I was lying on my back and thrust into me hard. "Want you to cum for me," he mumbled against my throat.

"I'm close," I moaned, "I'm so close. Oooohhh." he drove into me harder and harder. I cried out as I came, clutching his back and shuddering. I bit his shoulder and tightened myself around him.

"Oh yeah," he panted, "Oooohhhh." He came with one last thrust and we lay there for a long time, not speaking, not moving.

After a while, he brushed my hair away from my face and kissed my forehead. "I know you're here with your friend, and it's okay if you want to go do stuff with her," he said.

"But," I began to protest.

He put one finger against my lips. "You can do whatever you want with your days," he said, leaning in to kiss me, "But your nights belong to me."

purrs4u
purrs4u
7 Followers