Dream Bride Tranny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met at the corner of the room.

"Uncle Yano," you gave me such a shock she gasped, her eyes drinking in the sight before her.

"I've never seen my gown on anyone else," Kirsten continued as if oblivious to it being worn by a man, her Uncle. "Did it look as good on me?"

"Look sweetheart, I'm terribly sorry about this," I butted in. "This was not my idea."

"I know, but I did wonder what was happening when I saw you leave the room towards the bridal suite," Kirsten replied as she took hold of my hand and leaned forward to place a little kiss on my cheek. "You look fabulous."

Just then the bathroom door opened and into the room stepped Phil, his camera at the ready and a flash filled the room as he captured us together. He was followed by Miss Anne.

"Lovely to see the bride and her kinky bride so close and so friendly," she announced so sarcastically. "Why don't you remove your lovely red dress Kirsten and let us all see the gorgeous underwear you are wearing especially for your lovely groom."

No question asked and her dress was at her feet in seconds, her gorgeous breasts sitting in a white quarter cup bra, nipples erect, her dark red pussy hair quite visible through her white lace panties which matched the lace trim on her satin suspender belt and white stockings.

"Uncle Yano doesn't have any little panties under all those petticoats he is wearing. His shaft will be nice and big and stiff ready for him to thank the bride for letting him become the ultimate transvestite in her sumptuous bridal gown." Miss Anne went on. "But first we want a few extra special photographs, some nice reminders for your wedding album Kirsten, a few... extras to those that we took earlier."

Her words slowed, teasingly, as she looked at us with a broad smile on her face. No doubt Kirsten had the same wondering thoughts run through her head as I had in mine. Miss Anne kept the suspense going for at least half a minute until Kirsten could wait no longer.

"Yes – what is it then?" she enquired impatiently.

"Well," Miss Anne began just as slowly. "We have the corridor leading to the ballroom sealed off and a video camera in position and all we want you both to do is walk out into the corridor to the fire escape door." She stopped to gauge our reaction and then went on. "The fire door leads to the car park at the rear of the hotel where we have the 'Dark Secret' (the stretched limousine with the very darkened windows) situated. When we receive the signal that it is clear, we want you quickly into the limo to get some shots as if the kinky couple are just arriving in the bridal limo. You are not going anywhere, just pose for a few simple shots and then back into the corridor."

I was about to ask a question when Miss Anne cut me off.

"If you have any questions, keep them to yourselves. There should be no danger, great excitement, yes of course, but we, as always, have made sure that this will work. Your naked little bride will help you with that beautiful long train which is going to be even longer."

Anne returned from the bedroom with a huge piece of identical material in her arms.

"We all thought your eight foot train looked wonderful Kirsten but felt that an eighteen foot train tumbling across the floor behind a kinky man bride would be even more sexy and just a little more difficult for his sexy naked bride to control. Alright get ready, we go as soon as I Velcro this to the original train."

Now I knew why Anne had attached the Velcro earlier and when she spread my train out behind me it stretched right across the sitting room and well into the bedroom.

I immediately felt the drag of such an extended train as I took my first step, the tightening of the gown around my hips, the front of the dress pulled back against the mass of tulle underskirts and petticoats, the petticoats and wispy layers forced against my naked sex, my rod fully resurrected by the fantastic sensation of tulle on naked skin, the feeling of colossal pleasure linked to the vast strain required to move in such a stunning gown under such circumstances. I had read and written of other peoples' experiences of this moment and now it was my turn as I followed my naked niece towards the door. Gingerly Kirsten checked the corridor before stepping out and then assisted me with the volume of my gown, her bridal gown - our bridal gown. I saw myself in the mirror on the lobby wall, my veil tossed high onto my head and tumbling over my back and then onwards over my long train. Miss Anne was assisting at the rear, lifting the massive train until we were all into the corridor whereupon she spread it out behind me to let everyone see the most amazing sight as Kirsten and I kissed, her nakedness now pressed against the gown, her nipples erect as they made contact with my tulle veil. I helped remove her panties and her bra before we made for the fire escape door. I was shaking again, worried about such a huge undertaking so early on in my new career as a transvestite stud, worried about being able to handle such an extensive bridal gown for the first time anywhere never mind going outside.

12